X
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am those a bit kiasu type... didnt really think it works but just thought that will give it a try...
    Instead of trying on on my child directly, i tried it on my husband first cos he also have eczema... I saw that there was a improvement therefore i tried it on my child.
    just to share with you a bit more before i tried on this.... may i know whether you or your husband have eczema problem? cos usually when parents have it, there is a high chance of children getting it as well.
    Hi, it's a natural treatment serum by Hollywood doctor, Dr Nathan Newman. i can send you some pictures of before and after if you will want to see. My number is 90297099
    Hi Xiaobaby baby,

I faced the same issue with you as i was very reluctant to use steroid cream as it makes my child skin thinner. I have a friend whose kids have eczema, applying steroid cream for quite some time, it bleeds when whenever she accidentally scratch her. I tried a serum for my child and i also recommended her and it improved a lot. Not sure whether it works for you. Let me know if you want to try out.
    X
    Xiaobabybaby
    Yes do u mind telling me the brand? I'm currently using moogoo.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Back