Anyone going through IVF now?

BabyYL

Hi

Just starting a thread to see if anyone who is undergoing the IVF process would like to chat within a support group?
Personally I am going through my 3rd IVF process now... :)

Hi Jacqueline ...4th day of IVF? Does that mean 4th day post transfer?

I Guess I completed my IVF process. Currently 8 weeks pregnant ☺️☺️☺️

Ah right, you are at the start of your journey. Best of luck to you!

Thanks! It's my 3rd IVF and 3rd pregnancy :) I already have 2 girls aged 3.5 and 1.5 :)

My colleague having her first IVF since Saturday, she went back for review yest, doc said ovulated too much of eggs (20+), they going to take out the eggs tomorrow and freeze it after fertilize, and put it back after her next menses...

My colleague having her first IVF since Saturday, she went back for review yest, doc said ovulated too much of eggs (20+), they going to take out the eggs tomorrow and freeze it after fertilize, and put it back after her next menses...

I had my ET on Monday, initially doctor said that I have at least 8 eggs before ER. In the end only 6 matured eggs, and out of which, 3 has been fertilised and 2 are still under observation.

I had my ET on Monday, initially doctor said that I have at least 8 eggs before ER. In the end only 6 matured eggs, and out of which, 3 has been fertilised and 2 are still under observation.

Oh, so you already completed the whole course of IVF? My colleague one was like she has to put astop cox too much eggs and it will cause there is no place in ovary for the existing eggs to mature..

She is a bit upset cox got to wait till next menses cycle then can put back the freeze embryo..

Oh, so you already completed the whole course of IVF? My colleague one was like she has to put astop cox too much eggs and it will cause there is no place in ovary for the existing eggs to mature..

She is a bit upset cox got to wait till next menses cycle then can put back the freeze embryo..

She can take this time to prepare herself for the transfer. After the retriever, most of the people will have stomach cramps and bloated stomach for a few days.

All the best to her

She can take this time to prepare herself for the transfer. After the retriever, most of the people will have stomach cramps and bloated stomach for a few days.

All the best to her

Yup, she is aware about that.. thanks :)

Hopefully she can feel better with the vitamins she is taking as that helped her to reduce a lot on her serious menses cramp and on controlling her cysts..

Yup, she is aware about that.. thanks :)

Hopefully she can feel better with the vitamins she is taking as that helped her to reduce a lot on her serious menses cramp and on controlling her cysts..

I have cyst on my left ovary too and menses cramp. 2 months before my IVF started to take coq10 and take warm water before going to bed. In fact I have cut down on lots of stuffs, like greentea, passion fruit tea and watermelon. Can’t even remember when was the last time I took them. It was my favourite...

I have cyst on my left ovary too and menses cramp. 2 months before my IVF started to take coq10 and take warm water before going to bed. In fact I have cut down on lots of stuffs, like greentea, passion fruit tea and watermelon. Can’t even remember when was the last time I took them. It was my favourite...

She is taking prenatal vitamin, ORAC, digestive Enzyme, multivitamin and b complex... all in powder form to mix in water and drink at one go.. better absorption compared to tablets..

She brought all the vitamins and checked with her gynae, her gynae read all the ingredient and told her that all are fine to take..

She is taking prenatal vitamin, ORAC, digestive Enzyme, multivitamin and b complex... all in powder form to mix in water and drink at one go.. better absorption compared to tablets..

She brought all the vitamins and checked with her gynae, her gynae read all the ingredient and told her that all are fine to take..

Wow... I prefer taking tablets... there was once my tcm gave me powder, end up I vomited every time I took it... so she has to change it to tablet

Wow... I prefer taking tablets... there was once my tcm gave me powder, end up I vomited every time I took it... so she has to change it to tablet

My colleague one is nice to drink, I let me kids to try, they love it too.. unlike Tcm powder, the smell and the taste :confused:

Last time I used to take tablet one but my frien told me that, only for calcium itself, I have to take 3-4tablets per day.. still got other vitamins to take too, one day don know how many tablet to swallow..

Till I learned that powder one actually better absortion and easy to take, tablet one slow absorption and some nutrient will lost so changed to powder instead :D

Attachments

• 2F46C32E-3E92-4E8B-88F3-0CB5ECE2D206.png
    2F46C32E-3E92-4E8B-88F3-0CB5ECE2D206.png
    1,020.4 KB · Views: 85
My colleague one is nice to drink, I let me kids to try, they love it too.. unlike Tcm powder, the smell and the taste :confused:

Last time I used to take tablet one but my frien told me that, only for calcium itself, I have to take 3-4tablets per day.. still got other vitamins to take too, one day don know how many tablet to swallow..

Till I learned that powder one actually better absortion and easy to take, tablet one slow absorption and some nutrient will lost so changed to powder instead :D

Lol... ya, the tcm powder.... even my dog smell le also run away

Back