Sep 2018 Mummies, anyone?

Hi, I had tested positive last week. I had a chemical pregnancy recently after a long time of trying so very jittery about this pregnancy and worried that things will go wrong. Can add me to the WhatsApp group too?

Hi mummies! Just tested positive this morn! This will be my #2. :D

Super happy cos we've been trying for almost a year & I recently got diagnosed with PCOS.

Thankful & lucky to get preg on my 2nd month of clomid!

Have sent requests to join the WA & FB groups. :)

Hope everyone have a safe pregnancy!

Last edited:
Hi mummies, today is day 3 since i tested positive. We’ve been trying for a while, and its been tough since Im still breastfeeding my #1.

Till then, hope to overcome the first tri headaches and fatigue!

Admin, request to join Fb Gp please :)

Hi mummies, today is day 3 since i tested positive. We’ve been trying for a while, and its been tough since Im still breastfeeding my #1.

Till then, hope to overcome the first tri headaches and fatigue!

Admin, request to join Fb Gp please :)

Congratulations! :D Please PM me your email and I'll add you to the facebook group XD If u want to join the whatsapp group, please PM missemily your mobile number.

Hello Mummies, I am new to this group here.

Had a Miscarriage 2 years ago, been trying for baby....and Just tested positive end of Dec. We are both really happy! Due date should be ard Sept if everything is okay. Been to two gynae check already, but Gynae said my pregnancy might not be too good, cause Sac too small for the baby. :( Today will have another check with the dr. Hope baby grow well & sac will grow bigger too. *Pray*

Had a Miscarriage 2 years ago, been trying for baby....and Just tested positive end of Dec. We are both really happy! Due date should be ard Sept if everything is okay. Been to two gynae check already, but Gynae said my pregnancy might not be too good, cause Sac too small for the baby. :( Today will have another check with the dr. Hope baby grow well & sac will grow bigger too. *Pray*

So right now u still at which week?

Jiayou to you and your baby! If u r still v early it is likely tt baby needs time to grow. First time mum too?

So right now u still at which week?

Scanned this morning with super anxious feeling. My EDD is 4 September' 2018. So lucky, Baby is growing well, see the blinking heart & the sound of the heartbeat *teary eyes*. Although Sac still small but baby is growing well. Been praying every day for the baby to stay healthy.

Jiayou to you and your baby! If u r still v early it is likely tt baby needs time to grow. First time mum too?

Thanks dear. Yup. First time. That's why very anxious due to the previous incident :(
Hope this baby can jiayou and stay strong. I do what I can; injection, taking Duphaston 2 times a day, don't even dare to miss out any of the tablet, folic acid, drinking mummy milk.

those who wish to join the facebook group or WhatsApp chat group, please leave your email or contact number to pm. thks

Thanks dear. Yup. First time. That's why very anxious due to the previous incident :(
Hope this baby can jiayou and stay strong. I do what I can; injection, taking Duphaston 2 times a day, don't even dare to miss out any of the tablet, folic acid, drinking mummy milk.

Same here. First time mum. Worse of all ive been spotting since last wk. Yst went to e doc to check up, things were getting better but just today e spotting seem to hv worsen. Sigh. Im all worried now.

Scanned this morning with super anxious feeling. My EDD is 4 September' 2018. So lucky, Baby is growing well, see the blinking heart & the sound of the heartbeat *teary eyes*. Although Sac still small but baby is growing well. Been praying every day for the baby to stay healthy.
Great to hear this, jiayou :)

Same here. First time mum. Worse of all ive been spotting since last wk. Yst went to e doc to check up, things were getting better but just today e spotting seem to hv worsen. Sigh. Im all worried now.

Me too! Spotting for a week plus and put on duphaston 3x daily and jab last week. First time mum and I’m so worried e spotting continues :(

Hi ladies. I was tested positive a week ago. Since then I have taken 2 tests to confirm. Both positive. According to the ovia app I'm 5 weeks today. No symptoms yet. Only sore boobs. But I can't book for a obgyn doctor's visit yet because I'm currently in Australia. Waiting to come back to sg tin a week's time to see a doctor to confirm.

P.s. plz add me for the whatsapp group. Thank you.

Hi ladies. I was tested positive a week ago. Since then I have taken 2 tests to confirm. Both positive. According to the ovia app I'm 5 weeks today. No symptoms yet. Only sore boobs. But I can't book for a obgyn doctor's visit yet because I'm currently in Australia. Waiting to come back to sg tin a week's time to see a doctor to confirm.

P.s. plz add me for the whatsapp group. Thank you.
Pls pm me your hp number, u wanna join our Facebook group at the same time also

Me too! Spotting for a week plus and put on duphaston 3x daily and jab last week. First time mum and I’m so worried e spotting continues :(

Jiayou! Listen to ur gynae on the bed rest part, my spotting lightened abit alr. I think e jab and duphaston helps. Praying for u that it lightens and go away soon!

Hi Everyone, congrats!

I was attending ROM & menses came on 14th Jan with cramps and sore nipples. I didn't notice anything weird till the 3rd day, I realise the blood flow decreasing till only with spots. And instead of fresh red blood, it looks like some brownish blood on the market floor. Lol.. Hahaha

However, I dismiss it as my menses are hay wired always. Until 19th, realised my blood stopped since 17th night but cramp getting worse. And started feel nausea... So I went to get HPTS. Tested faint double pink lines & whatsapp hubby. Hubby didn't believe it as we had been TTC for about a year and no results. We were looking up on ivf last week.

So, went Thomson woman clinic @ Tampines but it was a fruitless trip. They couldn't see or conclude anything. The doctor mention and worried about epitomic pregnancy, cyrst..as my urine test also faint pregnancy line.
Spend $180 and no results but to referred me to kkh.

Went to KKH and spend 4 hours there, took blood test, urine test and scans.. Except for a more obvious urine pregnancy test.. They say I need to wait for my blood test results to determine my pregnancy. Paid $280 & Went home but couldn't sleep.. Keep crying as I was really worried. Until 10am, kkh called to ask me down for urgent ultrasound. Took my bag and go down immediately. They explained my pregnancy hormones from blood test very high, but yesterday couldn't see anything from scans. Worried it's epitomic pregnancy, this ask me down for a detailed scan.

Took 2 types of scans and waited 3 hours for the result. I can tell u.. The waiting game is not easy. I'm very depressed, worried and lost. Finally, results out.. I'm having a normal pregnancy from the latest scan. I hope this will be good n continue blessed. Paid another $200...

I'm very worried as of history, I had 4 TOP before my #1 in 2011, #2 in 2012 & a 5th TOP in late 2012. I had iud after 5th TOP and removed it early last year and TCC.

I'm going to go with my regular gynaecologist, Prof John Tee from KKH, whom attended to me all the way except TOP as he doesn't do TOP. He is a man of less words but very precise and attentive. He is very experienced and I trust him slot. Especially after my #1 complicated delivery. I spend 36 hours in the delivery ward. My boy couldn't come out after much pushing n I almost give up.

Let's pray all have a smooth and easy pregnancy! My EDD for this #3 is 29/9/18 as of now.

Hi Everyone, congrats!

I was attending ROM & menses came on 14th Jan with cramps and sore nipples. I didn't notice anything weird till the 3rd day, I realise the blood flow decreasing till only with spots. And instead of fresh red blood, it looks like some brownish blood on the market floor. Lol.. Hahaha

However, I dismiss it as my menses are hay wired always. Until 19th, realised my blood stopped since 17th night but cramp getting worse. And started feel nausea... So I went to get HPTS. Tested faint double pink lines & whatsapp hubby. Hubby didn't believe it as we had been TTC for about a year and no results. We were looking up on ivf last week.

So, went Thomson woman clinic @ Tampines but it was a fruitless trip. They couldn't see or conclude anything. The doctor mention and worried about epitomic pregnancy, cyrst..as my urine test also faint pregnancy line.

Went to KKH and spend 4 hours there, took blood test, urine test and scans.. Except for a more obvious urine pregnancy test.. They say I need to wait for my blood test results to determine my pregnancy. Paid $280 & Went home but couldn't sleep.. Keep crying as I was really worried. Until 10am, kkh called to ask me down for urgent ultrasound. Took my bag and go down immediately. They explained my pregnancy hormones from blood test very high, but yesterday couldn't see anything from scans. Worried it's epitomic pregnancy, this ask me down for a detailed scan.

Took 2 types of scans and waited 3 hours for the result. I can tell u.. The waiting game is not easy. I'm very depressed, worried and lost. Finally, results out.. I'm having a normal pregnancy from the latest scan. I hope this will be good n continue blessed. Paid another $200...

I'm very worried as of history, I had 4 TOP before my #1 in 2011, #2 in 2012 & a 5th TOP in late 2012. I had iud after 5th TOP and removed it early last year and TCC.

I'm going to go with my regular gynaecologist, Prof John Tee from KKH, whom attended to me all the way except TOP as he doesn't do TOP. He is a man of less words but very precise and attentive. He is very experienced and I trust him slot. Especially after my #1 complicated delivery. I spend 36 hours in the delivery ward. My boy couldn't come out after much pushing n I almost give up.

Let's pray all have a smooth and easy pregnancy! My EDD for this #3 is 29/9/18 as of now.

Jiayou and congrats on ur #3!! Hope we all get thru 1st trim smoothly :)

Hi Everyone, congrats!

Congrats! Have a smooth pregnancy :)

I booked to see John Tee at KKH on my 8th week too.

Hello everyone, this is my first pregnancy and I went for my 1st ultrasound scan. Doc suspect I am only 5 weeks as there is only a sac and nothing in it yet. However, when i use the online calculation, i should already be at 7 weeks. Is there something wrong? Any advise will be helpful. Thank you...

Hello everyone, this is my first pregnancy and I went for my 1st ultrasound scan. Doc suspect I am only 5 weeks as there is only a sac and nothing in it yet. However, when i use the online calculation, i should already be at 7 weeks. Is there something wrong? Any advise will be helpful. Thank you...
Online calculation is based on LMP or did u measure ur ovulation date? Anyways we have a WhatsApp group that can help answer questions like this. You can join by filling in the form above.

Cheryl, your WhatsApp number doesnt exist. please fill up the form again just to be sure we didn't get the wrong number. thanks!

Back