Toddler class

Pez79

Hi,

I need advice, suggestion or opinions..

My girl is gg 3 yrs this feb. She was excited, eager and happy to go to school as she can't wait to get to know her friends. On2nd jan, she looked happy for the first 3 days orientation at school. She would laughed, played and even danced.
But then she started to cry the next day till now..normally i will send her in the morning and will fetch her at 1pm. I was informed by the teachers that she been crying from morning till 11 am. And i knew that she did cried due to her puffy eyes(cryg a lot) whenever i fetch her home.

Now she keep saying to me that she doesnt want to go to school and she doesnt want friends. She also cried in her sleep and said that she doesnt want friends nor schl So it quite sadden me as i know shes the type of person who loves to make friends and mix around. I am worried about her.

Shes in the childcare now so my thinking is that should i change her school to pcf..or should i just stick and just ignore the cries.

If u can find out if some kids bullied her? S'times other kids may hv some poor habits of taking her books or articles (snatching) and she didn't know how to react but cry? My kid had one boy kicked his chair all the time & he didn't want to even enter school gate. After the teacher found out, she invited the two to a special corner with toys others don't get to play & advised the boy never to kick her chair if he wants to play that special toy with my girl. Only the toy gets invited. They became friends.

If the school does nothing to intervene nor find out source of kids' unhappiness, it's not worth sending her. Children must be given a safe environment to thrive.

Back