Anone keep failing IVF and succeeded

yuiyui

Hi I have failed 1 fresh and 1 Frozen (FET cycle) .
I still have 1 frozen left and I am worry it die one me again.
Anyone has multiple failure and success again? What can we do to improve the chance to succeed?

I failed a total of 7 IUI/SO-IUI, 2 fresh, 1 natural FET and finally succeeded with medicated FET. I personally feel that TCM especially acupuncture works; plus I drink a lot of home-made chicken essence; black beans soup; red beans soup with black glutinous rice; longan red date drink; keeping womb warm by wearing long pants and socks to sleep every night without fail. I also did endo scratching. In any case, body conditioning takes a while so it's not like an overnight kind of thing.

Other than that, I was seeing Dr Sheila Vasoo due to my thyroid autoimmunity issues so I was on sterioids; aspirin and Vit D. Also, speak with your ivf doc and see if you could change the protocol e.g. the jabs to be used. Initially I was on puregon & then he switched me to pergoveris on 2nd fresh. Somehow I felt that it yield better quality eggs. Importantly, stay positive and keep trying. I know how disappointing it feels but IVF is really about trial and error and also A LOT of perseverance. Jia You ok! Don't give up!

Yes fel C ..don give up & keep trying ..mayb u can try it with acupuncture ...

HI milogal88, how do u made homemade chicken essence?

Thanks milogal88, how often do u drink the chicken essence?

I drink it at least twice a week. During 2ww I drink it almost daily & I continued on thrice weekly basis all the way till I deliver. I feel that it really helps to build up the body constitution

Hi all mummies, i'm a mommy myself and i have been through the worst period of my life. Multiple IVF Failures. And all it seemed doomed to fail for my dream family. And now im fortunate to have 2 sons and 1 daughter. My reason for this post is to share with the to-be mummies who have gone through IVF Failure and is seeking alternatives to their problem. Im just doing this out of good will as i want to pass on the help to the mummies who are going through what i have gone through.

God bless. Stay strong and belief! http://mybabydream.net/
Hi all mummies, i'm a mommy myself and i have been through the worst period of my life. Multiple IVF Failures. And all it seemed doomed to fail for my dream family. And now im fortunate to have 2 sons and 1 daughter. My reason for this post is to share with the to-be mummies who have gone through IVF Failure and is seeking alternatives to their problem. Im just doing this out of good will as i want to pass on the help to the mummies who are going through what i have gone through.

God bless. Stay strong and belief! http://mybabydream.net/
dont spam. saw it on multiple threads

Hi,

I have 3 kids already.
I had difficulty conceiving for the first 3 years after marriage. All check up....okay.

Thinking i was still young , standing a better chance at IVF, i tried at kkh, under Dr Low Siong Fei

Turn out my eggs not as good , implanted the only two best ones

Period came...

Then my best friend who also tried IUI thrice got pregnant after visiting the Chinese Physician (her mother recommend) whom i stubbornly didnt go at the urging of my colleague.

My ex colleague has conceived 3 kids with the help of this Chinese Physician. Her sis in law also conceived with the Chinese physician help.

To cut the story short, i have recommend ed the chinese physician to my new colleagues n relatives, they have good news and are happy parents already. ( 2-3 months of seeing the chinese dr)

The thing is IUI n IVF have a higher success rate if the woman health is regulated.....body, womb nourished.

Her health booster medicine is very convenient.....in capsules, powder.

She will take your pulse first to check....
But she will also request u to go for check to show her the report.

If u have results from any gynae or fertility treatm, bring down the report to show her.

She will examine your ovulation period too (u need to keep a record of your urine test kit) she sells 10 sticks for $13, quite cheap compared to watson.

I believe in fate, yuan feng, with babies.
Do give this chinese dr a try if u want to be a mum

Her shop is located at blk 202, Jurong west , call Ying chuan chinese medical shop, opposite jurong east interchange, same side as IMM

Mon, tuesday close.

Wed to sunday 630-330pm,
Call to reserve a number before going down. She can speak English well.

6897 5655

Hope u will have your wish granted.

Hi,

I have 3 kids already.
I had difficulty conceiving for the first 3 years after marriage. All check up....okay.

Thinking i was still young , standing a better chance at IVF, i tried at kkh, under Dr Low Siong Fei

Period came...

Then my best friend who also tried IUI thrice got pregnant after visiting the Chinese Physician (her mother recommend) whom i stubbornly didnt go at the urging of my colleague.

My ex colleague has conceived 3 kids with the help of this Chinese Physician. Her sis in law also conceived with the Chinese physician help.

To cut the story short, i have recommend ed the chinese physician to my new colleagues n relatives, they have good news and are happy parents already. ( 2-3 months of seeing the chinese dr)

The thing is IUI n IVF have a higher success rate if the woman health is regulated.....body, womb nourished.

If u have results from any gynae or fertility treatm, bring down the report to show her.

She will examine your ovulation period too (u need to keep a record of your urine test kit) she sells 10 sticks for $13, quite cheap compared to watson.

Her shop is located at blk 202, Jurong west , call Ying chuan chinese medical shop, opposite jurong east interchange, same side as IMM

Mon, tuesday close.

Wed to sunday 630-330pm,

6897 5655

hi may i know how much she charge for acu?

Last edited:
What is acu?

They dont do acupuncture if thats what u mean

I usually spend about $150 for a month supply of medicine.

They dont hv nets, paym by cash only.

Hi,

I have 3 kids already.

Period came...

Mon, tuesday close.

Wed to sunday 630-330pm,

6897 5655

sorry, not good experience w Ying Chuan TCM. she did none of those things for me.
just asked me to go for check up at hospital. pushed for a doc in glenneagles. gave pills, and said my uterus was large.

her ovulation kit is 10 for$20, that's the most useful thing, asking couple to track ovulation. not exactly TCM is it?!? u can get at a fraction of this price from Qoo10. It's thin paper stick, not Watson plastic covers ones. can't compare like that.

she is well-known for asking u to go to see Christopher chen in glenneagles, and then he for IVF. some couples shared their stories in forum.

Last edited:
I think its good to go for a check .......east work with west for best results.

She referred us for my hubb to do a sperm check count. If u already have the report, no need to redo.
My hubb sperm count was low, he took some prescription for a month

Most importantly is the quality of the woman egg. Cos man has more sperms so just need one for the creation of life

My sis n myself went for the check, she had serious endometriosis, so she took a keyhole surgery. She conceived naturally after that. She had formerly tried 3 yrs on her own.

For me, i had report from the ivf, so i took her medicine without checking again.

Hope it clarifies

My 2 cents worth, Fel C (if you're still trying) :)

TCM alone works differently on individual. My colleague and I went to this Chinatown (very famous one where Fann Wong and Mark Lee's wife got their BFP from), and after recommendation by another colleague of ours whom DIL also got BFP from.
However, after a year plus, things still doesn't work (both myself and my coy). But when we were there, we saw people (many) who got BFP.

I only failed 1 frozen (my fresh was cancelled due to OHSS), but I think 1 failed fresh and 1 frozen fresh isnt the end of the world yet. There are alot here who has failed multiple times. I am young and when I failed my frozen, I was also in queries - cos all my 8 frozen are all of day5/day6 blastocysts.. All of them were very good quality. My transfer lining was at an optimal of (i think) 13mm as well. The gynae explained that other then the egg quality, alot depends on chromosomes as well.

I've heard alot on accupuncture before and after your transfer, and I feel no harm trying (although we didn't because hubb do not want me to over-stress or over-expect too much on our 2nd try)...

Just continue to jiayou and stay positive!

One thing i did differently this time was, I totally did NOTHING during the 2ww except whipping simple meals for myself and sleeping, and watching drama/reading books! I was fortunate cos boss was supportive and covered me for everything during my absence (17days of HL). Hubby was on sabbatical leave to take care of #1 and the household. So, I truly believe, that helps alot. Oh! And i kept telling myself to not over-expect (so when the nurse informed me of the BFP over the phone, it was purely a shocking)..

So, jiayou!! And lots of baby dusts to you!

My 2 cents worth, Fel C (if you're still trying) :)

TCM alone works differently on individual. My colleague and I went to this Chinatown (very famous one where Fann Wong and Mark Lee's wife got their BFP from), and after recommendation by another colleague of ours whom DIL also got BFP from.
However, after a year plus, things still doesn't work (both myself and my coy). But when we were there, we saw people (many) who got BFP.

I only failed 1 frozen (my fresh was cancelled due to OHSS), but I think 1 failed fresh and 1 frozen fresh isnt the end of the world yet. There are alot here who has failed multiple times. I am young and when I failed my frozen, I was also in queries - cos all my 8 frozen are all of day5/day6 blastocysts.. All of them were very good quality. My transfer lining was at an optimal of (i think) 13mm as well. The gynae explained that other then the egg quality, alot depends on chromosomes as well.

I've heard alot on accupuncture before and after your transfer, and I feel no harm trying (although we didn't because hubb do not want me to over-stress or over-expect too much on our 2nd try)...

Just continue to jiayou and stay positive!

One thing i did differently this time was, I totally did NOTHING during the 2ww except whipping simple meals for myself and sleeping, and watching drama/reading books! I was fortunate cos boss was supportive and covered me for everything during my absence (17days of HL). Hubby was on sabbatical leave to take care of #1 and the household. So, I truly believe, that helps alot. Oh! And i kept telling myself to not over-expect (so when the nurse informed me of the BFP over the phone, it was purely a shocking)..

So, jiayou!! And lots of baby dusts to you!
I do go for acu. i left one more frozen. Did u make chicken soup during ur tww?

sorry, not good experience w Ying Chuan TCM. she did none of those things for me.
just asked me to go for check up at hospital. pushed for a doc in glenneagles. gave pills, and said my uterus was large.

her ovulation kit is 10 for$20, that's the most useful thing, asking couple to track ovulation. not exactly TCM is it?!? u can get at a fraction of this price from Qoo10. It's thin paper stick, not Watson plastic covers ones. can't compare like that.

she is well-known for asking u to go to see Christopher chen in glenneagles, and then he for IVF. some couples shared their stories in forum.
Qoo10 has the ovulation kit kind, 10 pc appx $11+
http://list.qoo10.sg/item/2017-NEW-STOCKS-10-PIECES-ULTRA-SENSITIVE-MIDSTREAM-OVULATION/422121435

Of cos taobao is even cheaper. I got the same thing 25 pc for $12++

Does your doc recommend you for endo scratching? My doc said it is usually offered for patients who have multiple implantation failures (provided the embryos and the lining r already not bad to begin with).

Give it a try. And even if not successful again, do another fresh :) Somehow, it will work, with determination and some blessings! Nope i didnt specifically make chicken soup. But I ensured I takes all the soupy stuffs and less snacking :) Keeping myself happy most of the time. Don't be too stressed over diet. When I failed my first round, I asked the gynae if its my diet. He says definitely not. So don't stress yourself with too much of those food etc. Just make sure not too liang? Cos I read, keeping the womb warm is sufficient enough.. NUH also advised against cold drinks etc. :)

Does your doc recommend you for endo scratching? My doc said it is usually offered for patients who have multiple implantation failures (provided the embryos and the lining r already not bad to begin with).
I just did a scratch last week on my menses cycle day 11. hope it help for my last embryo

Yes I'm going for endo scratch next tue. Failed 1 fresh 2 frozen. Blasts of good quality and lining good as well. It just didn't work

Hi I have failed 1 fresh and 1 Frozen (FET cycle) .
I still have 1 frozen left and I am worry it die one me again.
Anyone has multiple failure and success again? What can we do to improve the chance to succeed?

Sorry to hear this but today I also receive devastating and disappointing news that my ET implantation fail. I am totally disappointed as doctor said we are young (28 only) and higher success rate of 70%. Now I not sure why I can even fail my first ivf when I alr even remove my endometriosis (whereby I did a day laprascopy surgery as doctor said remove the endometriosis and easier passage for natural conceive) not sure is it bcos got cyst which affecting and need to go for next review to see what doctor say. Anyway wish u good luck too.

Sorry to hear this but today I also receive devastating and disappointing news that my ET implantation fail. I am totally disappointed as doctor said we are young (28 only) and higher success rate of 70%. Now I not sure why I can even fail my first ivf when I alr even remove my endometriosis (whereby I did a day laprascopy surgery as doctor said remove the endometriosis and easier passage for natural conceive) not sure is it bcos got cyst which affecting and need to go for next review to see what doctor say. Anyway wish u good luck too.
Hey Ching, 1st IVF? Chill okay. Try. I also questioned the gynae on why I failed (I am 27) with all frozen to be blastocysts etc. Gynae says it is due to Chromosomes. Just keep trying with faith okay :) And take time away from work and everything during the 2ww. :) All the best!!

Hey Ching, 1st IVF? Chill okay. Try. I also questioned the gynae on why I failed (I am 27) with all frozen to be blastocysts etc. Gynae says it is due to Chromosomes. Just keep trying with faith okay :) And take time away from work and everything during the 2ww. :) All the best!!

Hi Nichole, Yes first try and failed when doctor said i am healthy and embryo is ok (70% success rate)Thank you for ur encouragement. May i know did u proceed for 2nd try and did u successful pregnant? Or did u take a break to go for TCM and go for 2nd try? Thank you

I just succeed on the third time (FET cycle) after failed 1 fresh and 1 Frozen (FET cycle).
I did not have much hope on the third round thus less stress compare with previous cycles. But it succeed. So try not too stress, your baby will come to you

I just succeed on the third time (FET cycle) after failed 1 fresh and 1 Frozen (FET cycle).
I did not have much hope on the third round thus less stress compare with previous cycles. But it succeed. So try not too stress, your baby will come to you
thanks for your assurance

Hi Nichole, Yes first try and failed when doctor said i am healthy and embryo is ok (70% success rate)Thank you for ur encouragement. May i know did u proceed for 2nd try and did u successful pregnant? Or did u take a break to go for TCM and go for 2nd try? Thank you
Hi Ching, I did the next cycle directly after (I am on medicated FET), so its 6weeks after.
Between that period of time, I went for a short vacation with a friend, get myself busy with work and home. Then when the cycle starts, I drop everything (literally everything).. And yes, it was BFP. TCM is a long-term thingy for it to take effect. We were previously on 1.5years of TCM at a very famous practitioner.. No results at all and we got too stressed up in the process and thus decided to stop.
If you already have frozen embies from ur prev retrieval, I think you can consider trying it. Gynae says not diet issues. And my lining and everything (including the transferred embryo) was in optimal stage. It just failed the first round.
Some people says to try acupuncture together with the FET. I didn't because we do not want to add addtional stress since our body condition was at optimal already. We did restrict cold drinks and food (take lots of soup) during the 2ww. DK if that helps but the offload from work and household matters do help definitely.

Hi All,

Would like to check. If IVF fail for the first time, and you try the second time. How much is the charges? The same as the first time? I am worry. Recently just know that I need to go through IVF. But hearing how tough it is, it kind of depressing. Furthermore, some say private better while others say its too expensive. Currently, I am with Thomson. Can I still change Gynae once I conceive? I mean from private change to public. Will it be very troublesome?

Back