Any Good nanny in SengKang or Punggol

Hi I would like to recommend my mum. She's a Singaporean and has experience taking care baby and newborn.
She stays hougang so would prefer somewhere nearby.
Interested pls pm me thanks.
Hi Bendi,

Thank you for your reply but I need a babysitter near SengKang and around my neighbourhood.

Hi All,

Anyone else know of any babysitter who are available on 1 Sep 2017?
Please PM me .

Hi, I want to recommend my mum as she has a lot of experience in babysitting. She has over 10 years of babysitting experience...friendly, caring and reliable,
Just the right person to trust your baby with. She is staying at punggol field. Do give her a ring at 63127862 .(Mdm sim)

Hi Apple,
Is she currently available?

@bubblegum33

Hi u may want to consider my current babysitter who is residing at compassvale crescent. My son is going to childcare in June. Do pm me for her contact if u r keen. Thanks

Hi all,

I am looking for nanny to take care my 2 yrs old girl from 5pm to 8pm Monday to Friday.
To fetch her from childcare centre by 5pm on weekdays.

Occasionally full day if she happened to fall sick and unable to attend childcare OR whenever we have few days outstation work assignments.

Preferbly near buangkok/sengkang MRT.

Contactable via 96449183

Thanks

Hi
I'm looking for a day time (Mon-Fri) local Chinese nanny in Sengkang to look after my infant starting Nov or Dec. Please contact me if you have any recommendations.
Thanks

Hi
I'm looking for a day time (Mon-Fri) local Chinese nanny in Sengkang to look after my infant starting Nov or Dec. Please contact me if you have any recommendations.
Thanks

Hi you may like to contact me for a discussion? I am residing in Fernvale Court, near Seletar Mall. The current boy will be enrolled into childcare in Feb 2018.
Feel free to beep me 96192831, thanks

Hi
Thanks

Pm me..I can recommend mine .. she currently taking care of 3 including mine

Hi All,

I am looking for a nanny to help pick up my 3 yr old son from his childcare and look after him from 7 to 7.30 pm, from Mondays to Fridays. My son's childcare is near Fernvale Link. Please let me know if you are interested or have any recommendations.

Thank you!

Back