Any Good nanny in SengKang or Punggol

hi im staying ard anchorvale drive (opp nan chiau pri). currently looking for a reliable nanny within walking distance. pls kindly contact me at 82288451 if there is any good recommended nanny ard. many thanks!

Hi, I want to recommend my mum as she has a lot of experience in babysitting. She has over 10 years of babysitting experience...friendly, caring and reliable,
Just the right person to trust your baby with. She is staying at punggol field. Do give her a ring at 63127862 .(Mdm sim)

hi, I'm looking for a daytime chinese speaking babysitter for weekdays for my newborn baby. We're staying at Compassvale Lane and would like to find one helper nearby so that it'll be easier for us to fetch baby home after work daily. Service required starting Jun-Jul period when I'm still on maternity leave for few hours daily (weekdays) and after my leave, it'll be full day time.

interested parties, please leave your contact details and charges at [email protected].

Dear mommies,
I am looking for a nanny living near Anchorvale to look after my 2month old daughter. The previous nanny had declined to look after her as she has found another job that pays her CPF.
Do u have any recommendations for a nanny?

As hubs and me not driving, we would need to looking for nanny living at Anchorvale.

Please PM me.

Thanks in adv!

Hi all mummies, if u looking for nanny near hougang area, u can consider Christina(above nick). She stay at hougang ave 1. My son have been taking care by her. A very nice person and with experience.

Hi mummies,

Looking for a day-time experienced n lovable babysitter in Oct or Nov 2012 to take care of my 3mths+ baby. From Mon-Fri, 8am-7.30pm.Prefered location around potong pasir or near mrt station.
Thank You.

Hi, I am looking for a nanny/babysitter around Compassvale Walk area. I will be delivering my baby by end of May 2013, and after the maternity leave, i would like to to have nanny's help for i will be working.

Pls send me your contact and prices. Thanks

Hi, I am looking for a babysitter for my twins near Compassvale dr when i go back to work in May. Baby will be coming 5th mth by then

I hv a maid and she can go to the babysitter's place to help up too.

pls email me at [email protected]

I'm looking for a GOOD Chinese Nanny who stay near Rivervale Plaza, Sengkang to look after my 8 mth old baby girl. Previously she was in infant care near my working place but she fall sick 5 times within 3 mths, so my hubby suggest to engage a nanny. Pls help me if you have contact for GOOD NANNY, thank you very much!

Anyone of u got good recommendation for experiences baby sitter/nanny. I need a good one as I feel heart pain putting my son in infant care now.

He has been in the infant care since Feb 2013 till now (May 2013)
*Didn't sleep well/enough in school
*Lose weight & not chubby anymore
*Keep falling down although he is walking steadily now @ 15months +

My requirement below:
•Preferred near Serangoon MRT (walking distance)
•Fit & not too old
•Friendly, gentle & soft spoken
•Smoke free
•Clean & neat home
•No pets
•If possible, one is to one taking care of my child

(PS: I wanna send my child to 3 hrs class for play group when he turns 18 months so may need the nanny to help to bring him home after school for meal, shower, nap etc...
Will fetch him after dad or mum knock off)

If u have someone who loves children & will treat as own one with loving & caring attitude towards toddler, kindly contact me @ [email protected] / watapps: 98448828.

Many thanks in advance.

Hi, my mum has been taking care of babies and toddlers for the 10 over years. With her wealth of experience, you can be assured that your baby is well taken care of. She is staying at punggol field near cove lrt. Do give her a call at 63127862 or drop me a pm if keen.
happy.gif

Dear Mummies,
Good day to you all. My son is now 15mth old and I am planning to get a nanny near Rivervale Crescent, Sengkang when he is 18mth+ (by October 2013). Any recommendation? Please feel free to drop me a message at 92728641 or email me at [email protected]

hi, i'm looking for a nanny to take k of my 3 months old baby also near rivervale walk. Kindly PM me if you have any recommendation.

Thanks,

Hi Mummies/Daddies,
I have two kids whom are 7 and 11 years old, so i can take care of any months of babies at night or during weekends or adhoc basis at Sengkang, as i will be shifting to my new house soon.
My family love small children, so i would like to take care any months child.
Please feel free to contact me @ 9001 1484.

Hi Ladies,

I am a SAHM and I have a daughter now studying primary 5 and I stay at Rivervale drive.
My house is neat & spacious (EA),smoke-free enviroment and bilingual family.
I will charge as per the market rate $600 + $50 if consuming soild food.
Time : 7.30am to 7.30pm (Mon - Fri )(negotiable)
Anyone interested, pls PM me ...
Thank you
Oink

Hi, I am Maggie and I am looking for someone can take care of my baby since August 2015. May I have your contact or email? Or you can reach me at [email protected]

I would like to recommend my current nanny to mummies in need of one.

She stays at anchorvale link, near renjong LRT.
She is friendly and responsible.
She's passionate and love looking after babies. Can teach and take care my LO well. My daughter's health had improved a lot under her care.
She is available for day and night, one to one, v dedicated care for my baby.
Her house is v clean and airy, spacious and tidy.

If interested, pls contact her at 9010 9457 for further discussion.

Hi Mummies,
I am an experienced Nanny staying at Senja. Do pm me if you need help or more information..

Hi, I want to recommend my mum as she has a lot of experience in babysitting. She has over 10 years of babysitting experience...friendly, caring and reliable,
Just the right person to trust your baby with. She is staying at punggol field. Do give her a ring at 63127862 .(Mdm sim)

Hi Is your mum still available for baby sitter?

Hi,

my boy is currently taking care by a nannny, we will stop her in april as my boy is going to child care in May. He had been taking care by her since Jan 2010.

House very clean, 2 children in their 20+ and she is in her 50+ and friendly and not calculative, (not that type of nanny will black face if you are late). And is 1 to 1 service and she is a very experience nanny.

She stay just opp Rivervale Plaza.

Let me know if you are interested, so that I can give her contact to you for you to liaise with her directly.

melissa, I have p.m. you.
happy.gif
Hi Can PM me?

Hi,

I have a babysitter to recommend at Rivervale, Sengkang. She has been taking care of my DD since 3 months for 2 years and my DS since 3 months for 1.5 years.

She is at 50+, friendly and not calculative. Her house is very clean. She preferred looking after 2-8 months baby.

PM me for her contact number.
Hi Is the babysitter still available?

My brother is looking for nanny for his new born baby near Sengkang, please share with me if you have someone to recommend. Thank you.

Hi anyone looking for nanny in Sengkang, can Pm me. available Mon-Fri day time,experienced, no pet, smoke free house, convenient (infront of compassvale Lrt), flexible timing.(part time/full time/ad hock)
Hi are you still available for looking after infant?

Anyone staying near (walking distance) punggol waterway point who is available (from may 2016 onwards) n experienced to help take care of my infant?

Please message me at 98197429.

Anyone staying near (walking distance) punggol waterway point who is available (from may 2016 onwards) n experienced to help take care of my infant?

Please message me at 98197429.

Hi Honeybee_mel, my nanny will be available as my gal is going to childcare. If you are interested, u can PM for more details. She is staying at Punggol Field.

Hi Honeybee_mel, my nanny will be available as my gal is going to childcare. If you are interested, u can PM for more details. She is staying at Punggol Field.
Hi Shimmer, are your nanny still available? I looking for a nanny to take care my 2 yrs old daughter. Please PM me @ 82573869. Thanks

Hi,

Does anyone have a good nanny to recommend near Punggol MRT area. My BB is turning 3 months in Aug and we need to send her to a Nanny to take care (till there is any infant care slots available). Please PM 90881246 me if you have any good recommendation. Thanks.

i know a babysitter who live near hougang point. she very experienced and reliable. engaged by myself and my 2 friends. full/part time should be alrite for her cos she is a housewife. i can find her and ask for her contact if anyone interested as she stay very near my house.
Hi might to share with me the contacts please? Tq.

Hi Poon,

I have a friend at Fernvale, Blk 412 (if i can remember) the block with infant care downstairs.

Took care of my baby girl for a week when i was sick after my confinement last yr. Very nice lady with 2 sons, P6 and P4.

If interest you can call me.. 9368 6566.
Mind to share with me the contact number please. Tq.

Hi Ladies,

I am a SAHM and I have a daughter now studying primary 5 and I stay at Rivervale drive.
My house is neat & spacious (EA),smoke-free enviroment and bilingual family.
I will charge as per the market rate $600 + $50 if consuming soild food.
Time : 7.30am to 7.30pm (Mon - Fri )(negotiable)
Anyone interested, pls PM me ...
Thank you
Oink
Hi there, I am keen to engage for a baby sitter. Mind to PM me please.

Hi,

Posting on behalf of my mom's friend. My mom's a professional babysitter but now caring for my baby, heheh. But she does have a network of babysitter friends, and one of them is currently available cause the baby she cared for has graduated to childcare. Many years of experience, lives in SengKang. Let me know if you're interested and I can link you up.
happy.gif
Hi there, I am looking for a nanny, please link me up with her for further information.

Hi,

my boy is currently taking care by a nannny, we will stop her in april as my boy is going to child care in May. He had been taking care by her since Jan 2010.

House very clean, 2 children in their 20+ and she is in her 50+ and friendly and not calculative, (not that type of nanny will black face if you are late). And is 1 to 1 service and she is a very experience nanny.

She stay just opp Rivervale Plaza.

Let me know if you are interested, so that I can give her contact to you for you to liaise with her directly.

melissa, I have p.m. you.
happy.gif
Hi im interested for the nanny, mind to share with me the contacts please.TQ.

Hi,

Posting on behalf of my mom's friend. My mom's a professional babysitter but now caring for my baby, heheh. But she does have a network of babysitter friends, and one of them is currently available cause the baby she cared for has graduated to childcare. Many years of experience, lives in SengKang. Let me know if you're interested and I can link you up.
happy.gif
Hi I'm looking for baby sitter could you please help to link up for me ? Tq.

Hi Shimmer57, is your nanny still available? Can you PM me the details so that I can link up with her?

Hi Shimmer57, is your nanny still available? Can PM me the details?

Hi, I'm looking for a nanny to take care my baby during day time (7am - 7pm) in weekday. I'm stay around Compassvale Lane, and will end my maternity leave at June 2017.
Can email me at [email protected]

Hi

Im looking Chinese Nanny to look after my 6 months old baby boy (weekdays only)
im staying near Compassvale LRT
please contact me if you are interested at 91789572

I would like to recommend my current nanny to mummies in need of one.

She stays at anchorvale link, near renjong LRT.
She is friendly and responsible.
She's passionate and love looking after babies. Can teach and take care my LO well. My daughter's health had improved a lot under her care.
She is available for day and night, one to one, v dedicated care for my baby.
Her house is v clean and airy, spacious and tidy.

If interested, pls contact her at 9010 9457 for further discussion.

Hi Mummy,

Are she still taking care of baby? Can PM me the details? [email protected]
Thanks

Hi All,

Any recommendation of Nanny that is available for month of Sep 2017?
Baby by then should be around 3 months old.
Take care from Mon- Fri (7am to 7pm)

TIA!

Hi I would like to recommend my mum. She's a Singaporean and has experience taking care baby and newborn.
She stays hougang so would prefer somewhere nearby.
Interested pls pm me thanks.

Back