June 2017 mummies

Hello everyone!
My EDD is 11 June. 1st time mummy.
25 this year :)
I'm expecting a boy and going through quite a panic now with all the upcoming planning.
Any experienced mummy able to advise the following?

1 ) is it necessary to get confinement lady? My parents and in laws are all working adults. My hubby is working irregular hours. I have no relatives to help me 24\7 during my confinement month. I personally can't afford a confinement lady (it's about 3k a month right? Not including the herbs and food). Plus my current living conditions is 7 adults in 1 house. I don't feel safe with another person in the house. I just thought what's would you experience mummy recommend?

2 ) I know during confinement month we not suppose to shower or touch water. But if I have to shower my boy, I have to right? I don't really have much of an option. :( what about hiring confinement caterer? Any recommendations? I personally can't cook for sure. So I'd need someone to cook for me. I guess if I have to do everything else by myself I would. But the food is a factor. Any recommendations?

3) I'm looking at infant care for my boy at 2nd month. Any recommendations? Cost and location is a factor. Maid is not an option. Nanny.. I dont know any reliable nanny around my house area (bishan). I really don't want to invite someone into my house and she end up jioing her friends over for mahjong. -.- (it can happen you know?)

So frustrated. And I'm also suffering from the right butt pain. I read it's due to baby being too heavy and pressing on the buttock nerves? It's not curable and I walk like a duck now.

Please give me some good advice or recommendations with rates. I know I might sound cheapo but I honestly can't afford luxurious caretakers esp when I'm just starting work. :(

Hello mummies to be, I have some formulated milk for pregnant women to bless:

Anmum Materna 36g x6 packets
Frisomum Gold 45g x7 packets
Similac Mum 36.5g x1 packet
Enfamama 50g x1 packet
Mamil Mama 400g x1 tin
Nestle Mom & Me 350g x2 boxes

Earliest expiry is 10 Jun 2017
Latest expiry is 20 Dec 2017

Self collect at Buangkok MRT.
I'm giving away all, so please don't pick and choose.

Pls pm me if you are interested.

Thank you!

Enfamama 50g x1 packet
Mamil Mama 400g x1 tin

Thank you!

Dear Milkcandy,

i am interested. Is it still available ?

Dear Milkcandy,

I try to PM you. Hope u can received it. Pls informed me if you do not received it as this is the 1st time i pm you.Thks.

Hello everyone!
My EDD is 11 June. 1st time mummy.
25 this year :)
I'm expecting a boy and going through quite a panic now with all the upcoming planning.
Any experienced mummy able to advise the following?

1 ) is it necessary to get confinement lady? My parents and in laws are all working adults. My hubby is working irregular hours. I have no relatives to help me 24\7 during my confinement month. I personally can't afford a confinement lady (it's about 3k a month right? Not including the herbs and food). Plus my current living conditions is 7 adults in 1 house. I don't feel safe with another person in the house. I just thought what's would you experience mummy recommend?

2 ) I know during confinement month we not suppose to shower or touch water. But if I have to shower my boy, I have to right? I don't really have much of an option. :( what about hiring confinement caterer? Any recommendations? I personally can't cook for sure. So I'd need someone to cook for me. I guess if I have to do everything else by myself I would. But the food is a factor. Any recommendations?

3) I'm looking at infant care for my boy at 2nd month. Any recommendations? Cost and location is a factor. Maid is not an option. Nanny.. I dont know any reliable nanny around my house area (bishan). I really don't want to invite someone into my house and she end up jioing her friends over for mahjong. -.- (it can happen you know?)

So frustrated. And I'm also suffering from the right butt pain. I read it's due to baby being too heavy and pressing on the buttock nerves? It's not curable and I walk like a duck now.

Please give me some good advice or recommendations with rates. I know I might sound cheapo but I honestly can't afford luxurious caretakers esp when I'm just starting work. :(

Hi Kimberly,

I have two boys and now pregnant with third boy, no maid. My first pregnancy i had no CL and it was a horror for my hubs and I. Even though i did my Confinement at my Mum's place with my mum's help.... caring for a new born was too much for us. I had depression and was crying everyday. My advice for u is to get a CL. My second pregnancy i had a CL and we all had a good time. She bath and care for the baby and i focus on my breast feeding. So the money spent on the CL is well-spent.

I hired confinement food catering before but the food is not that hot but it was okay. I didn't care about the cannot touch water thing and still bath almost every day or two cos Breast feeding means must keep body clean. If your body is not clean or what and end up infection at your wound or what it will be worse. So i still touch water in that sense.

I send both of my kids to Infant care. The 1st went in at 6 months and the 2nd around three months. i send them to PCF sparletots , a bit less than 700 per month. i suggest u start visiting the infant care centre and book a place in advance for your baby... if not u may not be able to send your baby in as early as you want... but i personally don't recommend sending your baby into IFC so early cos the babies have lower immune system and they will get sick easily... so even if you go back to work early you will also need to take leave frequently to care for your sick child.

i am suffering from pelvic pain... it's common to some pain here and there during pregnancy. Just hang on and all will be fine. Don't worry too much and take a step at a time.

Cheers.

Hi mummies to be, I have freestyle test strip 1 box unopened 50's + 15s (Expired date 30 Apr 2017) to let go at $40 .. meet up at jurong point. PM if keen

Attachments

• IMG_0784.JPG
    IMG_0784.JPG
    845.8 KB · Views: 413
Congrats Mummies! Sharing here...
Save up to 60% off iherb everyday low prices! Visit iherb link here!

Happy shopping...=)

For COq10, Probiotics, Vitamins, Royal jelly, Witch hazel toner, Calendula Eczema soothing cream, Aubrey Organics, Natural Baby & Kids Body Lotion, natural lip balms, natural moisturizers, Argan lotions and cream, organic teas, natural sugar scrubs, natural shampoo and conditioner, natural paraben- free Cosmetics, Stevia, Minerals and capsales, body oil, elderberry syrup, baby calming skin cream, salad dressing, Oregano oil, Kikkoman seasoning, Fresh Body, Fresh Baby's Bottom, Glutamine, Organic Rosemary, Raspberry Ketones, belly balm, Vega Chlorella Powder, Pure Essence, HealthGuard Cordyceps tablets, Protein supplement milk, mixed veggie powder...

Just delivered recently and went for post partum massage last month at Madam Partum Clementi outlet. So happy and satisfied with the service rendered. Staffs were polite and friendly. Tian Jiao attended to me. She explained to me patiently the massage procedure as well as the benefits of it when massaging me making my massage enjoyable and meaningful as I learnt something. She wore a mask and disinfected her hands when she massaged my breast too. A high level of hygienge usually not seen in many places. After seven sessions of massages, I noticed an increase in my milk supply and my ducts are better and not blocked. Truly enjoyed my massage with Madam Partum ;-) Highly recommended and two thumbs up! ;-) Mummies must try! ;-)

Approximately 3 more months to go. Wishing all mummies smooth smooth deliveries! Count down count down! :D

By the way I am very curious, any mummies had the thoughts of opting for circumcision for your baby boy? I assume is a no for non-Muslim mummies? :)

Enfamama 50g x1 packet
Mamil Mama 400g x1 tin

Thank you!

Pm

Hi, I do have a recommendation of my confinement lady to others mom-to-be out here. You don't have to worry about if you engaged her. She's from Malaysia with 2 years professional experienced from confinement center and 8 years experienced as a freelance CL. Some CL are relatively cheap but I go for quality rather than cost.
She takes good care of me, especially for my baby. She's very concerned, being patient to my daughter and really shows love. My daughter stays with her every night and she responsibility.
She make everything run smoothly during my confinement. As a new mom, I don't need to worried about and I can fully trust on her.
By the way, her cooking was pretty good.
I've learnt a lot from her of how to take care of a baby and of course of her professional, I did extended her for a month.
If any Mommy wants to get more information of my CL, here's her WhatsApp or call to +601136539563.
*only Singapore*

I snack on nuts e.g. walnuts and macadamia. Helps to keep me full and it's nutritious as well.

Yeah me too, love snacking on macadamia, walnut and almonds. i tried snackfirst.com and it was great because got free shipping. otherwise, i would drop by Teck sang to buy nuts but the location a bit off. Need to snack more :)

Hi mummies,
Anyone knows what are the changes for dr Han how chuan and John tee from KKH? Thanks! :)

Hi mommies, should any of u keen to join the fb group and/or whatsapp group, pls pm me ur fb email and/or hp num. Thanks! :)

Hello Mummies

I'm a baby sitter in Buangkok Crescent. I have slot available from Sept 2017 onwards.

I provide quality care for infants as young as 3 months to 17 months. I can also prepare them for smooth transition to childcare at 18th months.

Do text me at 98008680 for more information/queries. :)

Hi mummies! For those who are planning to shower during confinement or suffering postpartum hair loss , you may want to take a look at the Pure Ginger Shampoo which have very good reviews especially for confinement and post preg mummies.

https://www.facebook.com/SGWOWO/

Back