我的月嫂真好 Caring and Responsible Confinement Nanny

Annlca

I am so happy and lucky to have 淑贞 Suk Chan Aunty to be my confinement nanny in Mar 2022. It’s really a fantastic confinement experience.

1) Caring for baby and mother. Very experienced
- She took care of my baby very well and healthy too. Very experienced in handling baby feeding and sleeping. She also helped me in breastfeeding as I experienced milk clog a few times.

2) Foods and desserts are very delicious and nutritious
- The dishes cooked by aunty are very delicious.
She even prepares afternoon dessert for me. At night before sleep, she will boil DOM with apple for me which is very beneficial for mummy during confinement. Always ask me on my favorite food and prepare nutritious food for me. After confinement, I still miss her cooked food

3) Responsible and Hardworking
- She helped me on house chores as well, cleaning house and washing clothes.

4) Kind and not calculative
- she even cooks for my husband, wash and hang clothes for my husband. She even accompany my husband to hospital with baby for pediatric appointment

我想分享我的月嫂-淑贞阿姨 (2022三月).他实在是让我的坐月期间过得幸福也舒服.

她煮的食物真的是太好吃了.直到现在我还想念着.
阿姨也帮忙打扫家里和包办我们的家务.真的让我和老公在坐月期间好好休息.

阿姨也好疼宝宝.照顾的非常好,健康也长大了.宝宝也很爱阿姨.总是睡得好舒服.真的是非常有经验.

阿姨也介绍我28天的坐月汤包.方便好喝也滋补.

太想念阿姨了

Attachments

• FCCC82D1-6DD4-4DCE-9EFD-A0BBFFE755F6.jpeg
    FCCC82D1-6DD4-4DCE-9EFD-A0BBFFE755F6.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 157
  • 1CE45B6A-040E-4272-974C-FD9E0321FAC9.jpeg
    1CE45B6A-040E-4272-974C-FD9E0321FAC9.jpeg
    126.1 KB · Views: 161

I am so happy and lucky to have 淑贞 Suk Chan Aunty to be my confinement nanny in Mar 2022. It’s really a fantastic confinement experience.

- She took care of my baby very well and healthy too. Very experienced in handling baby feeding and sleeping. She also helped me in breastfeeding as I experienced milk clog a few times.

She even prepares afternoon dessert for me. At night before sleep, she will boil DOM with apple for me which is very beneficial for mummy during confinement. Always ask me on my favorite food and prepare nutritious food for me. After confinement, I still miss her cooked food

- she even cooks for my husband, wash and hang clothes for my husband. She even accompany my husband to hospital with baby for pediatric appointment

她煮的食物真的是太好吃了.直到现在我还想念着.

阿姨也介绍我28天的坐月汤包.方便好喝也滋补.

太想念阿姨了

Hi Hi,

Thanks for sharing.
May i know how do you find this nanny? Is it thru recommendation too? Mind to share the charges?
I'm looking for nanny for EDD Dec 22

Thanks!

Regards,
Carrie

她煮的食物真的是太好吃了.直到现在我还想念着.

阿姨也介绍我28天的坐月汤包.方便好喝也滋补.

太想念阿姨了

how do i contact her? Her number don’t seems to be able to reach

Back