October EDD 2021

Sheenahmq

Tested positive over the weekend!
Child no.2
waiting for appointment from polyclinic to get referral to Kkh .
any oct edd mummies here too?

Hello. Tested positive yesterday. First time mum here. Hope to get more tips and sharing from all the experienced mummies here :)

Dr
Congrats! :)
will probably wait more oct edd mummies so we can start a WA chat haha

Thanks! Sure, do keep me informed if there is any WA chat.. would definitely love to join. Anyway, just checking if there is any good gynae recommendations? :)

Dr

Thanks! Sure, do keep me informed if there is any WA chat.. would definitely love to join. Anyway, just checking if there is any good gynae recommendations? :)

Hello. Congrats!! There are quite a few good ones out there. Are you looking for Female/male? Private hospitals? Some gynae only deliver at specific hospital. Would have to consider that too. I have not decided on my gynae too!

Hello. Congrats!! There are quite a few good ones out there. Are you looking for Female/male? Private hospitals? Some gynae only deliver at specific hospital. Would have to consider that too. I have not decided on my gynae too!
Hello! Congrats to you too! I am actually fine with both f/m gynae. Just need to find a good and experienced one. I'm looking at private hospital. How about yourself?

Hello! Congrats to you too! I am actually fine with both f/m gynae. Just need to find a good and experienced one. I'm looking at private hospital. How about yourself?

Private too. I cant decide between adrian woodworth/paul tseng or my first gynae beh suan tiong.
Still checking out the prices so that i can compare.

Hihi, first time mummy here. Just tested positive last Friday and very excited. I've requested to make an appt with KKH. Any idea when they will usually schedule the first appt? :)

Hi Mummies,

Congrats to everyone here! Just tested positive this morning and just booked for my 1st gynae appt in March. Baby #3 here.
If there’s a WA group for Oct’21 Edd mummies, please add me. Thanks!!

Hihi, first time mummy here. Just tested positive last Friday and very excited. I've requested to make an appt with KKH. Any idea when they will usually schedule the first appt? :)
Your first appt should around 7/8 weeks from the date of your 1st day of last menses.

Hello mummies! Just tested positive today, second child too! Hope to get into a group chat if there’s any! Take care and stay safe!

We're thinking of going private too. We're looking at Dr Ben Choey (we're close to AMK), and he delivers in major hosps so that's a plus :D though we have to wait a bit more for the first ultrasound. it's really an exciting time but still so nervous. hope everyone's doing well here! :D

Hi there,
Could someone add me to the chat group for Oct 21 mummies too please?
I’m 6 weeks along, 2nd child!

Hi Mummies,

Anyone has experience with Dr JJ Chee as your delivery gynae?

How is her stitching and how is your delivery experience with her?

Thank you in advance!

Back