Genius League Academy

Anyone here heard about Genius League Academy? I heard it offers Right Brain Training like Shichida & Heguru but not as pricey. My friend was singing praises for the centre. Heard the time is much longer than Heguru, plus kids are seated at tables, smaller class size and more hands on activities. & they have extra components like Creative Imaginative Play segment while teaching science. Sounds like fun.

I'm interested, wanna know if anyone heard of them?

My dotter is attending the Hougang Mall branch

I didn't know they have a branch at Hougang Mall branch! I only they have one in Novena. Are they branching out already?

Btw, I went to the previous trial with my girl and little baby boy. So here is my review:
It was really what i expected and more. The teacher was really captivating, friendly and fun! She was also able to grab the attention of my little boy who is usually so active! Thinking of going again this weekend (even though i'm already set on sending my child there hehe) just for the fun of it, since it's only $10. PLUS! Parents like me are able to get better understanding on how to train my children's right brain with a slight different method from shichida's or heguru's.

My two children really had so much fun. The activities was very different from the ones in shichida and heguru and in my opinion more fun and creative. The number memory aspect is also so much more efficient from the one in Heguru, they used different characters for each number. It's so much easier to remember as both my children was able to remember the characters associated to the different numbers (i.e. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) within that short period of time. Probably due to the simple yet cute factor of these characters that really attracted my babies. I really believe this can speed up number memory and definitely useful, not just for school, but life!
Like I've mentioned, the teacher was able to grab the attention of my active little boy, but this can also be attributed to the fun and interactive environment he was in, therefore, enabling him to seat on that chair for more than an hour! I was so surprised! (and relieved haha)

I wouldn't rave this much about a centre unless I truly believe in it's effectiveness! I strongly recommend any parent to join the trial and experience it yourself! If any parents wants to get more information, you may visit the website: www.GeniusLeagueAcademy.com or call them straight! Tell me here if you're going!

ONE NOTE: As much as the educational aspect is really good, I do find it tricky at first to actually find the place, not because it is difficult to find, but more due to the structure of the buildings and roads there, so i strongly recommend parents to give them a call first to ask for an exact direction. After being lost for like 15 mins, I called them, and they were really friendly and helpful :)

I hope I helped you parents!

Its in goldhill centre above supercuts.
Been there today the class was really small for toddlers. Currently they are running a promotion. Lesson wise i cant comment cos i havent been to shichida or heguru. Just a reminder, do consider carefully before you sign up. The promotion sounds abit good to waive off your registration fee and well, u locked a better package price for your future lessons but they will ask for an extra 100 dollars deposit which wasnt made clear before u agree and only refundable AFTER 12months. So you are literally stucked unless you forfeit your 100 dollars.

I called. Total savings is close to $1K for a period of 12 months for weekdays, $1.2K+ savings for weekends. Also waived is the $80 deposit as well as GST for whole 12 months. So $100 refundable deposit is actually a very minimal amount.

Class size comparable to Shichida. Only for one parent accompanied and seated at the table. Mac class size is only 6 per class.

I hd a very bad experience with them. They give up free trial n try to ask parent sign up which is not fair to regular student. Teacher is not well train n organized . Environment at class room -TV screen too small n the sound system n lighting not so impressed ...

I hd a very bad experience with them. They give up free trial n try to ask parent sign up which is not fair to regular student. Teacher is not well train n organized . Environment at class room -TV screen too small n the sound system n lighting not so impressed ...
Hi mummy,
I was looking through their website to send my daughter for their free trial of right brain training. Are the teachers young? How long is the trial?

Any mummies currently their regular members? Any other feedbacks ?

I attended two trial lessons this month. I think Genius League is fairly new so they recently had some new teachers. My son said he enjoyed the sessions conducted by a teacher called Nicole. She teaches with enthusiasm and allowed my son to be more attentive to his surrounding.

Have already signed up with them. Will recommended new comers to Genius League to request for Nicole.

Hi mummy,
I was looking through their website to send my daughter for their free trial of right brain training. Are the teachers young? How long is the trial?

Any mummies currently their regular members? Any other feedbacks ?

Hi Laylamom, each session is approximately 1 hour? I believe the teachers are in their twenties. I recommended Nicole in the previous reply. Do check out.

Hi, we hve attended for a few mths and I must say my child enjoys it pretty much and like what the other mommies said, thumbs up for teacher Nicole. Need improvement, the sound system.

My daughter was with Teacher Carin. Thumbs up for her too. High energy and very dramatic.
TV screen size not that big but slightly bigger than the one in Shichida.

I attended with my son with Teacher Puteri. I like her too though she looks very young. But dramatic as well. I signed up for both kids. There is a 10% sibling discount.

mamabear actually Shichida also last time when my son was there, to sign up must pay about $394 refundable only after one year, for myself and hubby to attend a parent education course. If registration is waived and someone mentioned material fee waived as well, then i think $100 is not so bad. but i just called they said no more $100 deposit for one year anymore.

BAD EXPERIENCE ! DOESN'T RECOMMEND

Pros: Teacher Nicole is good and she is joyful so my child loves her class.

Cons: The management refuse to return my deposit fee of $200. The reason are ridiculously changed everytime I called her, such as: I should sign up until whole one year. Also she said it should be one month notice in advance, which I gave her email in writing to return our deposit. Our contract stated refundable deposit one month notice in writing. She twisted her words again saying it is the industry practice that the deposit will not be refunded. I found this strange where I have never come across MOE mentioned such practice is allowed.

More, the management never give a clear answer on the email whether she will refund or not. When we speak verbally she always twisted her words with the bottom line saying she will not refund our deposit.
This is totally contradicting to what Genius League teach our child in class: "Honesty is you - something you should do"

I STRONGLY FELT CHEATED AND DO NOT RECOMMEND GENIUS LEAGUE.

I'm giving myself sometime before I file to CASE

For parents who felt cheated the same way, please do not keep in silence. Let's speak up !

Dear W's mummy, Livia

Thank you for your feedback. Thanks to a kind mummy of a student from our school who shared about the update in this group.

Just to share some facts first. Your session ended on 25th July, and we called you on the 8th of July to ask if you would like to continue for the next term as there is a waiting list for the timeslot. However, you mentioned that the distance is far and you wish to withdraw. We explained to you that the refund policy is such that you would need to provide us with a one month's deposit for the deposit to be refunded, as stated in the programme and fee sheet as well as in the receipt. It was also verbally informed to your husband before payment was made.

In the next phonecall, you mentioned that the reason for withdrawal was because you will be going overseas on the 22nd July. Out of goodwill, we went beyond our obligation and offered a better alternative that we feel would allay the situation and fair for both parties. We offered to replace the deposit with 3 weeks of FOC lessons before you depart, in place of the deposit. You asked for flexibility and we did.

However you adamantly stated that you wished for the final lesson to be on the 25th July. You threatened to ruin the company name, not once but several times. Your husband threatened us as well, shouted on the phone and used vulgarities. To be on the safe side, we managed to record the conversation on the phone.

When your husband came just now, we were still nice towards W and your husband despite it all. When your husband asked again about the deposit, our staff replied "we will see how about it". Your husband immediately raised his voice in front of parents and threatened to call the police, and honestly we have nothing to fear. It is not us that should fear the police.

I find it strange that you mention about honesty, because clearly, your honesty is questionable on several occasions. Firstly, you did not mention your email was less than one month in notice, and only 17 days to be exact. Plus you did not mention that it is our staff who was the one who made the courtesy call to ask whether you wish to continue, which is what made you send the email in the first place. Thirdly, you just crafted a new story that we asked W to sign up for one whole year which was never ever the case. Fourthly, you stated that we mentioned it is industry's practice that deposit will not be refunded. This is clearly a blatant lie. What we emphasized is that it is the industry's practice to have one month deposit policy in place, and in some cases one calendar month notice.

Nonetheless we are happy to know that W enjoys his lessons. It has been a joy having him with us.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Genius League Management

Last edited:
Hi Genius League Management

"We explained to you that the refund policy is such that you would need to provide us with a one month's deposit for the deposit to be refunded, as stated in the programme and fee sheet as well as in the receipt. It was also verbally informed to your husband before payment was made.".

What ? a one month's deposit for the deposit to be refunded ? Do you mean I need to pay another $200 for another $200 to be returned to me ?
Sounds silly. I am looking at the receipt stating Refundable Deposit (one month's notice in writing).

You never said FOC, you said we need to pay for 3 more weeks. We are not interested even on the 3 weeks FOC in replacement of our deposit fee. We just want to end the class so please return our deposit. As simple as it is.

Nobody is threatening you. In fact my husband has been kind enough to email you with reminder to conduct good business practices.
He has talked to you and you simply said "we'll see about it" . Of course my husband raised his voice after you twisted words many times. And by the way, we are not afraid as well, our motive is clearly to get our money back. What about your motive ? We never asked for more than $200. Who gets more money by not returning our money ?

Thank you if your staff called us to ask if we want to continue or not, we said we'd like to stop. What's so difficult about it ? instead, you refused you returned our money, suggested that our son should sign up for more session or get the refund in one more year.

We are not lying, scroll up, you'll see that someone else also feedback similar case on the deposit.
What about those people who kept in silence, those feedback are unknown

We have never threatened to ruin your company and this would be alot easier if you have good intention to refund our money.
By the way, this is a forum, anyone is free to comment the good and the bad. Or you just want to see the good ones

Let's talk about facts, I have the receipt stating Refundable Deposit One month's notice in writing and I have the email conversation between you and I where you never say when you are going to refund my money.

You are really giving us a bad impression

Hi Lyvee

It's One month notice* in writing for deposit to be refunded, as expressed multiple times in our email and phone conversations and as you yourself had brought up as stated in the receipt and in the programme sheet. Perhaps you might be unclear of what is meant by one month notice despite our multiple explanations. It means one month notice before the last date of lesson (25th July in W's case) which means by 25th June. You emailed us on 8th of July (that is also after our phonecall). I believe you and your husband have already understood this, as he reiterated this in the phone call conversation and demanded for flexibility, which we offered with FOC lessons despite the unpleasant phone conversation but he insisted to have final lesson on 25th July. Yes we offered it FOC without the need to pay after the conversation with your husband, and we have it recorded as well.

"If you want to ruin the company" when uttered even once is already a form of threat. In this case, it's multiple times, and not just by your husband. Our staff also said she felt threatened by you as you also mentioned about this indirectly in your communication with her. Plus there is absolutely no mention about one year refund at all and we can prove it as it is all recorded. Pls do not make use of previous comments to back you up as it is totally irrelevant; that policy has long been revised.

We were initially considering to give in despite it all, which is why our staff had said "we shall see how" as we value peace and love for our students more than this petty conflict. However now you have made matters worse through false accusations and threats with the clear intent of "ruining the company name". We do not appreciate being bullied.

Last edited:
Hi Shah,

When did you say you gonna give FOC session???!! Instead, you asked us to extend and pay for extra term in order to get the deposit back... Don't you remember what you have said before? Why is it totally different here? Was this part recorded ? You are simply twisting your words over and over again....

I kept reading your email, up and down, my request is simply return my deposit, but I never see you mentioned a date when you are going to return it.
Again, I see you have no intention of returning my money even though it is written refundable. I ask for my refundable deposit, but you said you are being bullied threatened. Really ?
Oh well it's the other way around.....I thought we were being bullied by you.

If you have such record of bullying or harassment, please show it to the authority, because it is simply the opposite what you have typed above.
Your record should capture there was no FOC offered to us. Your record should also say that you cannot give back our deposit, and you asked us to continue for one year.

The previous comments are relevant as to show that someone else has the same problem in about similar situation.
This forum is useful to share information whether is it good or bad, it will make others more aware. I wish I had read this forum earlier.

The way I see it, you are the one who makes this worse, now you are trying hard to gain good impression in this forum, by playing as a victim.
Let me repeat again. My motive is clearly to get our deposit back, if I do not get it back, who is the real victim ? who is the one getting more money ?
The $200 is fully mine and it should be returned to me. There is no clause of deposit forfeited as such.

I will ask you one more time, when are you going to refund my deposit $200 ?

wow thanks so much for the notifications, fellow mommies. just a friendly reminder to behave like mothers, not like little kids bantering.

I have just sent my daughter for trial there. Not bad I quite like it. Attended other right brain devt lessons before with my older kids, so can do some comparison. I find the standard is not bad. Varied activities and the teacher is engaging. They have a promo now like sign up for 3 terms, 4th term free so I took it up. So one lesson only about $42, less than half of the cost of my son's right brain classes that i sent last year :cool:
Intially I dont understand why the issue above about the deposit. Cos at first I was confused when I read the above post, then I realized its about one month notice. All my kids enrichment centre and schools also have deposit, and also one month notice in advance, so I thought its pretty normal and standard practice. Maybe some parents with first child not really sure about the processes. But oklah now they made it very clear when i enrolled.
@gyps they have a free trial now, can go check them out

My son has been with Genius League for 1yr plus now. Every week he will ask me when will we go to Superheroes School :p haha glad he he enjoys it there.. the only issue is distance cos I stay in Hougang area.. some more now that i'm pregnant travelling will be more tiring... but so happy when I hear they will be opening classes in Hougang this August :D

Just went for trial.

Pros: Reasonable pricing

Cons:
- Teacher not well train
- Lesser activities but means more time for hands on (can be a pro too)
- flashing of cards not very fast (speed is important in right brain training)
- worksheet takes from internet (y I know cos am an educator myself so i know which site they took it from by looking at it)
- materials are of low printing quality
- lessons are in house develop ( getting from various sources and paste as 1 lesson)

For the price paid, cannot expect too much.

I attended the trial 2 months back and we decided to sign up for both of our kids. We were previously from Heguru.

Pros:
- Reasonable fees
- I am not sure about other teachers, but I like both of my kid's teachers, very fun and engaging. Important for me that teachers can engage my child well as they are both very active!
- Flashcards shown not too fast. Teachers do not slurr when they flash the cards. Cards are flashed fast yet teacher's pronunciation is clear. Clarity is not compromised.
I flashed my kids Glenn Doman cards since they were babies, at a much slower speed (about 1 sec per card). Even so, my kids can pick up the words after a few months. GD is well established with thousands of success stories. So I dont agree that right brain training means the faster the better. Of course it has to be fast but there is a big misconception that right brain training is all about speed. There must be a good balance between speed and clarity.
- I like that they have a lot more hands on activities. My kids really enjoyed this segment of the lesson.
- I research and prepare a lot of resources for my kids and I am also a student care teacher. We research for a lot of materials online. Never come across their materials online before, except for the letter tracing, which is fine with me
- Printing quality honestly I don't see any difference from Heguru
- 1 replacement per term, and 1 more for PH. This is really helpful for me as my kids fall sick sometimes.
- I took the one year package and offered further discounts. Ended up I paid half of what I had to pay for Heguru. My husband said like pay for 1 child get another 1 child for free! As they are not franchise they dont have to pay for franchise fees or pay for teachers to another country for training, so that cost-savings extend to us as consumers

Cons
- Pretty new and not branded
- Location may be hard to find for the 1st time, but once you manage to find your way, it is pretty convenient

BAD EXPERIENCE ! DOESN'T RECOMMEND

Pros: Teacher Nicole is good and she is joyful so my child loves her class.

Cons: The management refuse to return my deposit fee of $200. The reason are ridiculously changed everytime I called her, such as: I should sign up until whole one year. Also she said it should be one month notice in advance, which I gave her email in writing to return our deposit. Our contract stated refundable deposit one month notice in writing. She twisted her words again saying it is the industry practice that the deposit will not be refunded. I found this strange where I have never come across MOE mentioned such practice is allowed.

More, the management never give a clear answer on the email whether she will refund or not. When we speak verbally she always twisted her words with the bottom line saying she will not refund our deposit.
This is totally contradicting to what Genius League teach our child in class: "Honesty is you - something you should do"

I STRONGLY FELT CHEATED AND DO NOT RECOMMEND GENIUS LEAGUE.

I'm giving myself sometime before I file to CASE

For parents who felt cheated the same way, please do not keep in silence. Let's speak up !

I find it so strange that this center mentioned your child's name on a public site. I'm looking for a school for my lil ones yet this one seems so unprofessional. Shame on them!! Hope you take a copy of their response as its not right to drag your childs name into this...

I find it so strange that this center mentioned your child's name on a public site. I'm looking for a school for my lil ones yet this one seems so unprofessional. Shame on them!! Hope you take a copy of their response as its not right to drag your childs name into this...

Hi Asdmomma, just to clarify the misunderstanding. We will never drag the child's name into it :). it is the mummy's name and not the child. We listed child's name as W and will never be using his full name as we are also sensitive about it. Mummy's nick is Lyvee = Livia. Hope it clarifies, thanks. :)

Hi Asdmomma, just to clarify the misunderstanding. We will never drag the child's name into it :). it is the mummy's name and not the child. We listed child's name as W and will never be using his full name as we are also sensitive about it. Mummy's nick is Lyvee = Livia. Hope it clarifies, thanks. :)

So you mean it is ok to post the mummy's name (which is your paying customer)? totally absurd... as a parent myself, I'm definitely on the Mummy's side. By the way, you might want to scroll back to the post in July 11 2015, paragraph 5, where you listed the child's name.

Hi Mummy, we have checked and only saw 'Livia' who is the mummy's name, akin to her nick here Lyvee. Child's name is W. Kindly let us know so we can make the amends as we also dont wish for that. Thank you.

Sorry Lyvee (W's mom) if this matter is being brought up again. It has been 3 years. We sincerely wish you and W well. We realize now when we reread things were quite high strung for that incident. We did offer to convert to lessons verbally to your husband. Anyway apologies from us 3 years later if it was not handled the best way for both of us. Nonetheless we believe eventually you did receive the deposit back. W must be a big boy now. All the best and take care!

Last edited:
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear about your experience and will look into the matters raised on our end to serve our customers better in our mission to nurture our heroes of tomorrow. Thank you.

So you mean it is ok to post the mummy's name (which is your paying customer)? totally absurd... as a parent myself, I'm definitely on the Mummy's side. By the way, you might want to scroll back to the post in July 11 2015, paragraph 5, where you listed the child's name.
Ya...it was stated as "Warren". I have my reservations regarding this centre too. The mother L had no reason to defame the centre; she only wanted to get the deposit back, but it seems like an uphill task.

My daughter attends the class at Hougang branch with Teacher Clarice. My daughter started her term when she was about 14 months old. I could see a lot of difference in her in the first two sessions itself. She started following the instructions well and she started doing the clean up at home as well.
She enjoys teacher Clarice's class a lot.Teacher Clarice conducts the class really well and she is very sweet. She keeps the children attentive and is very dramatic and she makes the class enjoyable.
I love how they have a theme for each month and how different their activities are every week. I really don't know how fast that one hour goes and I too thoroughly enjoy myself during the sessions helping my daughter in her activities.my daughter is 19 months now and is doing her second term in Genius League.
The materials given for home practise are also good and varied.
We are planning to enrol her for one year program soon seeing how much she is progressing. She can remember things even when taught just once. The activities done in class are flashcards rhymes alphabets blocks etc. I wish the flashcards could be repeated two times. I wish the classrooms could be more colourful and parents could get a better chair for sitting.

I sent my 2yr old daughter to Novena branch, she almost completed two terms so far. She used to be very quiet and rarely respnse to ppl. However at end of term 1, she improved and becomed more vocal.
The class is well conducted and could see lots of passion from Teachers in teaching. The speed is quite fast, Right brain games they have are similar to shichida, which my first one went to. I think the way they teach is effective, I do wish to see more outputs from my smaller one in upcoming terms.
Btw. We've attended both teacher Pauline and teacher Claries classes. They can handle children and control the class well.

My daughter attended to Hougang branch for 2 terms under teacher Clarice. The way she teaches is very professional and she is very sweet with the children. My daughter gets very excited when she told that we are going to teacher Clarice. I really liked how they update the subjects of the class frequently. I think that was very refreshing for children to think about different things and in a different way as well.

By the time she, my daughter, join Genius League, she wasn't good at English, wasn't able to do tasks as a teacher instructed and wasn't able to communicate with the other children. In a very short time, she was getting improved in English, communication as well as in brain power. By brain power, I mean memory, quick thinking. Also, there would be a lot of singing in the class and surprisingly I found out my daughter is very good at singing.

Now she completed 2 terms and she became very talkative, at home :D she is still a bit shy in a public. There is no more communication issue and she became very helpful at home, loves to do homework and most importantly she improved in all aspects that I mentioned in here and not. We really enjoyed 2 terms in there and would recommend the place to anyone who seeks to improve your child in all aspects. Thank you Genius League and teacher Clarice. Sarnai is sending you a heart sticker as you always give her nice stickers after class.

My daughter attend the program for a year.She started the program when she was 28 months old and she was able to concentrate 50% of class .Gradually she improved and now is likes going to class and Loves Chinese songs played by her teacher. We saw significant change in her.There is poetry recite every month end and our daughter is abit shy to go in front and tell but teacher always encourages her and now she is the first to go and tell the prom.Teacher Phylicia makes her involve in all activities and her favorite was math.We had a good experience with Genius League .

Last edited:
My Son attended genius league in Hougang branch since he was 1 yo. We have been with genius league for a good 2 yrs. he loves to go to teacher Trini class every Sunday.

I can see his improvement over the years. The activities are interesting and he is able to focus in class. I am amazed how Genius league train him to have good memory. Color memory, story memory and picture memory all trained him well. Even I myself have difficulty in memorizing.

And the worksheets given by genius league was helpful. I will spend time to go through with him at home. I never regret sending my child to genius league.

worries me that quite a number of supposedly reviews for this centre are given by members who apparently only has one post on this forum and was last seen shortly after writing a review..

I was upset with the management and the way they handled feedback.

So I decided to Google a bit for reviews and see if the way they treat my child and I is an one off incident or is it an inherent problem.

Seems that the the mgmt's penchant to blame the parents has shown they have no integrity.

Attend at your own risk. Quite sure you don't want your child to learn from such a school with no ethics.

Hi Genius League,
This $200 refundable deposit case, which you did not refund me, started in 8 July 2015.

8 July 2015, my husband email you for a refund deposit of $200, many emails discussion basically saying you will not refund.
11 Feb 2016, you greeted happy chinese new year to my husband via email, discussed about refund. But never refunded
20 July 2016, you greeted Hari Raya to my husband via email, discussed about refund. But never refunded.
11 Nov 2018, in this forum (scroll up), you mentioned that I have received my deposit. May I know when did you transfer ? Do you have the proof of transfer ? It is a month month refundable deposit. Not a 4 years refundable deposit.

Please show me the proof of transfer.

Genius League Academy is one centre you can go to for Right Brian training.

I brought my lil girl for the trial 1 year ago when she is just 1. 5 yr old and my husband was convinced and signed her for an annual program.

The class is small, consist of maximum 6 children of the same age accompanied by 1 parent, children these young have short attention span and yet the teacher is able to get their attention quickly each time they get into the class.

This past 1 year, my lil one's has terrific memory. She remembers minute things even over a casual conversation awhile back. From the class, she learns to sing songs in various languages, do shapes and pictures matching, color and story memory, enhanced her fine and gross motor skills. She love the games that teacher Clarice introduce in each session and will play it at home with us. We are given worksheets monthly to bring back to teach her at home. Parents are also given a free session to learn how to teach this right brain training with the right tools provided at home and I think it's beneficial for our lil ones in the long term.

My husband and I thanked Genius League Academy and especially Teacher Clarice for bringing my lil girl so much joy and fun learning in the class.

Hi Genius League,
This $200 refundable deposit case, which you did not refund me, started in 8 July 2015.

8 July 2015, my husband email you for a refund deposit of $200, many emails discussion basically saying you will not refund.
11 Feb 2016, you greeted happy chinese new year to my husband via email, discussed about refund. But never refunded
20 July 2016, you greeted Hari Raya to my husband via email, discussed about refund. But never refunded.
11 Nov 2018, in this forum (scroll up), you mentioned that I have received my deposit. May I know when did you transfer ? Do you have the proof of transfer ? It is a month month refundable deposit. Not a 4 years refundable deposit.

Please show me the proof of transfer.
Seriously? It has been years! Actually you should report it to CASE.

Yes, I did report to CASE many years ago and I carried all evidence.
My case is a similar case with above Mamabear86 , 20 Mar 2015. You can scroll up
Please becareful dealing with Genius League management.

My case is a similar case with above Mamabear86 , 20 Mar 2015. You can scroll up
Ummm, no, i went for their trial years back and i was not very impressed.

Yes, I have had bad experience with Genius League's lessons and management as well.

The reviews posted here do not seem genuine as I totally cannot relate to them. If you notice, they are all posted by new forum members with just 1 post on the review.

I would rather attend other established brain training centres from Japan. Try heguru, shichida or kunomethod
Quality of lessons and teachers are so much better, and will be more beneficial for your children.

Last edited:

Just curious, did you manage to settle through CASE?

Back