May 2018 Mummies

Hello!! Congrats to u!!! I'm not sure yet I JUST saw 1and a half line on the pregnancy test stick today...I'm so excited!!!

Me too.. I just tested positive yesterday . Still not very sure yet. Used 2 sticks both positive and 4 days past menses . Normally I'm very accurate. Should be Confirmed la hor?

Me too.. I just tested positive yesterday . Still not very sure yet. Used 2 sticks both positive and 4 days past menses . Normally I'm very accurate. Should be Confirmed la hor?
Should b positive ba? Dunno if need to see general doctor to get like a blood test? I heard my friend went to clinic with her positive stick n ask if she's preg, the doc say yes and just referred her to a gynae..no blood test or anything..

I was tested positive last Thursday. So excited but also feeling anxious. My first pregnancy. Wondering if you all are interested to set up a chat group in WhatsApp so that we can encourage each other during this journey?

I was tested positive last Thursday. So excited but also feeling anxious. My first pregnancy. Wondering if you all are interested to set up a chat group in WhatsApp so that we can encourage each other during this journey?
Congratulations everyone! How about a Facebook closed/secret group? Think it's more organized :)

I had an early 5wk miscarriage before so I'm scared and paranoid and wanna see a gynae ASAP..Any advice fellow mommies? I want to do like blood work and check my progesterone and hcg..Dunno where to go also..

Hi! I'm tested positive today! Got a faint line on the clearblue plus test kit. Wasn't sure so I tested again on a digital kit and it says I've conceived 1 to 2 weeks ago! :) was a little worried as I have a miscarriage in Jun at 8 weeks.

Can anyone share which test kit is very clear and good type?

Hi...you can try clearblue digital kit. You will see pregnant or not pregnant displayed directly on the window. If you are pregnant, it will even tell you how many weeks since you have conceived

Hi! I'm tested positive today! Got a faint line on the clearblue plus test kit. Wasn't sure so I tested again on a digital kit and it says I've conceived 1 to 2 weeks ago! :) was a little worried as I have a miscarriage in Jun at 8 weeks.
Congrats on your rainbow baby!!! Im worried too, trying to go for an early appt to see gynae..abit waste money but just need some reassurance..=X

hi guys,

Congrats to all!

Tested Positive last Friday on clearblue 1 min P Test.
This is my first pregnancy. :)

Last edited:
i also tested positive recently, should be around 4 wks 5 days already. My first appt will be on 20 Sept at KKH. By then should be around 6wk

Are you under private or subsidised?

i opted for private because i prefer to stick to the same gynae.
Initially wanted to choose Dr. Henry Cheng who can do delivery at Mt. A but decided not to after examining all the "what if". I tend to worry much and wanted to ensure i am at the right place if anything goes wrong.

Hey mummies, btw are you guys starting to feel the morning sickness? I feel like im dying. T_T

How many wks are you into your pregnancy? That's FAST!
For me i m constantly hungry hahahhaa. Keep going to the toilet and bloated tummy after meal.
Nausea and vomiting not that frequent yet. Maybe like once or twice a day.

I'm on my 5th wk. Too early right?! It started last weekend. as if something is stuck in my throat all day long. zzz

I'm on my 5th wk. Too early right?! It started last weekend. as if something is stuck in my throat all day long. zzz

i think soon. My friend shared it is not early already when i told em about my vomit experience at 4wk+. This feeling will just increase in intensity as it goes T.T Let's take it as BB is healthy :)

Congrats on your rainbow baby!!! Im worried too, trying to go for an early appt to see gynae..abit waste money but just need some reassurance..=X
My gynae is only willing to see me after 6 or 7 weeks. So I walked in to kkh for a blood test to check hcg level. You might wanna try.

i should be 5 weeks today..
So far i don't have any ms yet. just a little bloated only.
Everything as per usual self.

going to see my gynae on 13 Sep. hope to see something by that time.

i should be 5 weeks today..
So far i don't have any ms yet. just a little bloated only.
Everything as per usual self.

going to see my gynae on 13 Sep. hope to see something by that time.
Mine is 14th! But i went in to kkh a&e last week, still early so only can see a tiny dot on the scan.

My GP confirmed that I'm pregnant and this is my 4th week. As this is my first pregnancy, which gynae do you all recommend? I'm staying at west side and prefer natural birth

My gynae is only willing to see me after 6 or 7 weeks. So I walked in to kkh for a blood test to check hcg level. You might wanna try.
Ohh yesh good idea, I should try that...at least I want to confirm it's not a chemical pregnancy which I had before previously...I tried booking a gynae appt at Mt E but no one is entertaining me when I say that I'm only 4weeks and 5days pregnant..

Congrats ladies!!!!!

Just tested positive yesterday. 2nd time mummy but still very lost coz my first pregnancy was IVF so the gynea was there every step of the way.

Congrats ladies!!!!!

Just tested positive yesterday. 2nd time mummy but still very lost coz my first pregnancy was IVF so the gynea was there every step of the way.
Congrats!! I know what u mean, I'm also lost now lol, my first natural pregnancy too..For ivf the gynae just tells u to come back for beta test and the hcg confirms the pregnancy..Now it's like the gynae I pick doesn't respond to my appointment booking cos it is too soon and all I have is a late period and 5 positive test sticks..Think I may just pop by kkh and ask for a blood test tml like what some of the mommies here did...

Congratulations to mummies-to-be,

Tested positive last week and test today as of 3+ weeks for now. 2nd time mummy too, a bit excited but worry too as my first is only 1 yo+. Will book a later date for u/s as I feel it might be too soon to see anything.

This is my 2nd pregnancy too! I think it's too early to see anything now.. usually late week 5 close to week 6 hor? Still as excited ! :)
Congrats to all mummies-to-be(again)

Congrats!! I know what u mean, I'm also lost now lol, my first natural pregnancy too..For ivf the gynae just tells u to come back for beta test and the hcg confirms the pregnancy..Now it's like the gynae I pick doesn't respond to my appointment booking cos it is too soon and all I have is a late period and 5 positive test sticks..Think I may just pop by kkh and ask for a blood test tml like what some of the mommies here did...

Same here. My gynea is only meeting me 2 weeks later. Feeling a little apprehensive as there's no progesterone suppositories given to support the pregnancy this time round (so used to having them).

so right now I'm just seeing my usual TCM and drinking 'antai yao'. Hopefully everything goes well. Not sure if i should pop by KKH later for the blood test

Hello ladies! Congratulations to all!

Just found out im expecting number 3 lolllll I went to my gynae yesterday but only saw the bean he said its still too early to hear the heartbeat so asked me to come back next week.. hoping for the best *fingers crossed* :)

Hi! I just tested positive yesterday naturally after 2 rounds of failed Ivf and a miscarriage! Can't believe it happened naturally. But I'm having phobia that it might be a chemical or another miscarriage. Wonder if I should do a test or just wait for doc appt.
How do you walk in for a blood test at Kkh, how much is it and will they call you with result? Who high was your hcg?

hi, are you guys taking any vitamins beside folic acid?
not sure should i take some vitamins now?
my first appt with my gynae is next wed.

Hi! I just tested positive yesterday naturally after 2 rounds of failed Ivf and a miscarriage! Can't believe it happened naturally. But I'm having phobia that it might be a chemical or another miscarriage. Wonder if I should do a test or just wait for doc appt.
How do you walk in for a blood test at Kkh, how much is it and will they call you with result? Who high was your hcg?

I just go to their 24hr O&G clinic. Told them I'm tested positive. I was having cramps too so I told them I'm worried with my miscarriage history and wanted a check and see if they can prescribe me with some progesterone. They did an ultrasound but was not able to see anything cos I'm only 4 weeks. So they did a blood test for me to check the hcg level. Will have to go back 72 hrs later for another blood test to see if the hcg level did doubled. Will have to wait for the result at the clinic for this. It cost be around $250 as a private patient.

I just go to their 24hr O&G clinic. Told them I'm tested positive. I was having cramps too so I told them I'm worried with my miscarriage history and wanted a check and see if they can prescribe me with some progesterone. They did an ultrasound but was not able to see anything cos I'm only 4 weeks. So they did a blood test for me to check the hcg level. Will have to go back 72 hrs later for another blood test to see if the hcg level did doubled. Will have to wait for the result at the clinic for this. It cost be around $250 as a private patient.
I went to their o&g today...
They got me to pee and tested my urine..The Dr say based on the pee stick results I'm barely positive..It's like very faint compared to all the other ppl that she saw..
I feel like my world just came crashing down...I already had 1chemical and 1miscarraige one after the other..Dont tell me this is another chemical...

Thank u, hopefully we will all have a smooth pregnancy. I might just go and see a gynae near my place to ask for duphaston and see if she will advice a blood test. Traveling for work next week so have to wait till I'm back for a scan.

I went to their o&g today...
They got me to pee and tested my urine..The Dr say based on the pee stick results I'm barely positive..It's like very faint compared to all the other ppl that she saw..
I feel like my world just came crashing down...I already had 1chemical and 1miscarraige one after the other..Dont tell me this is another chemical...
How many weeks are u now? Maybe cos you still very early into pregnancy?

How many weeks are u now? Maybe cos you still very early into pregnancy?
Abt 4weeks and 6days today...Actually I've been testing daily and it hasn't gotten much darker..and it seems fainter today...Guess I gotta prepare for the worst..

Hello ladies. got BFP this this morning:

What is the next step I should take now?

Can anyone recommend me a good GP in the west?
Will the GP refer me to a Gynae?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Back