(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

I haven't receive my Merries samples yet, but Dryers send 3-4 pieces, Huggies 2 pieces... Most size S diapers from 4kg onwards leh...

Are you expecting to deliver a big baby??

I bought 2 packs of NB diapers (Goon and Bosomi) first, total around 150 pcs, then decide whether to upgrade to S after birth...

Even though it wrote 4kg on wards. Doesn't mean 3kg baby cant wear. Sometimes baby thigh big.. then nb they wear liao will have red marks...

N some brands like petpet n drypers n nepia cutting small... definitely before 4kg can wear liao

If goon n merries these 2 cutting bigger.. so maybe reallly have to wait till 4kg or more then can wear

Yo~ I just visited the NUH dietician ytd. Was put on 2x a wk, 7 pricks a day routine... Heng the prick is nothing compare to my Clexane jab.. which I had to increase to 0.6 now... sian...

I give up being scared le... My Protein S is always dropping. haha keep dropping and dropping..... I gonna do the test also in about 2-3 wks time. I monitor baby growth more, she is always hitting the ideal weight and really active, so not that worried.

I think doc will recommend to induce at 38wk coz of GD and Protein S.
Now my sugar level getting harder tp control eh...last 2 weeks n now ate same food but now reading higher than 2 weeks ago...which I really dunno why...
How is ur protein s result? mine from 45 to 50 remain 0.4 den ytd saw the report dropped from 50 to 35 which is more than 10% dr sheila said so increase dosage to 0.5 but dosage sold only 0.6 so b4 jab need to discard 0.1
Dr sheila asked to start monitor bb kicks at least 10 times a days start from 28 weeks...did u monitor?

N some brands like petpet n drypers n nepia cutting small... definitely before 4kg can wear liao

If goon n merries these 2 cutting bigger.. so maybe reallly have to wait till 4kg or more then can wear[/QUOTE]

Nepia cutting quite big right?

Fitti is small...

If goon n merries these 2 cutting bigger.. so maybe reallly have to wait till 4kg or more then can wear

Nepia cutting quite big right?

Fitti is small...[/QUOTE]

Nepia small... at least for my son... he has huge thighs .. lol so his diapers always have to buy bigger size.

Now my gal wear xl drypants. Even though state 12-17kg... but she is 12kg + now already have some red marks sometimes at thigh n waist area. N somemore she is small built 3 yr old ...

Now my sugar level getting harder tp control eh...last 2 weeks n now ate same food but now reading higher than 2 weeks ago...which I really dunno why...
How is ur protein s result? mine from 45 to 50 remain 0.4 den ytd saw the report dropped from 50 to 35 which is more than 10% dr sheila said so increase dosage to 0.5 but dosage sold only 0.6 so b4 jab need to discard 0.1
Dr sheila asked to start monitor bb kicks at least 10 times a days start from 28 weeks...did u monitor?
next question do you do exercise ?

For me I suspect I test it was negative so Carry one with active and all the raw sashimi and lobster .. 2 wks later still din come check again .. Oh shit .. Hit jackpot and quickly make appt that very day to double confirm lolz after that raw food .. Seafood become history til now haiz

my mum told me not to eat sotong cause later alot of hands. but i ren for 1st trimester only. lol
now i miss salmon the most, my doc dont encourage any form of salmon even stingray!

Sweet potatos is ok but not the yellow potatos

My friend is a dietician leh, so I'm just sharing what she told me...

But anyway, here's a good read - http://www.diabetes.org/food-and-fi...od-choices/grains-and-starchy-vegetables.html

Best Choices of Starchy Vegetables
Starchy vegetables are great sources of vitamins, minerals and fiber . The best choices do not have added fats, sugar or sodium.

Try a variety such as:

• Parsnip
  • Plantain
  • Potato
  • Pumpkin
  • Acorn squash
  • Butternut squash
  • Green Peas
  • Corn
- See more at: http://www.diabetes.org/food-and-fi...-starchy-vegetables.html#sthash.SJucKGuM.dpuf

Thank you for sharing. I nvr think so much. I will shop for avent then.

Btw any mummies using sk2 products throughout preggie? I have the miracle water but stop using since preg. I check the official website but it nvr mention safe for preg leh.

To add onto the sterilizer argument, you can sterilize everything at one shot and leave it inside there and take out only when you need to use... with boiling the items, u will need to boil as and when u need it....

my mum told me not to eat sotong cause later alot of hands. but i ren for 1st trimester only. lol
now i miss salmon the most, my doc dont encourage any form of salmon even stingray!

Why not salmon? Salmon is rich in omega-3/DHA, good for eye and brain development right? And sotong is a source of iron. I don't care about the pantang stuff, I'm continuing to eat crab and lobster. But avoided seafood in the 1st tri, as the smell made me nauseous and I was craving red meat. But after 1st tri, back to my beloved seafood again.

me too! i believe eating everything in moderation. I am more careful with undercooked food though. Like salmon sashimi, i only eat from more reputable places. Nv eat at buffet lines. I also took a few bites of medium rare steak. yummy! I still eat a few prawns and sotong here and there. But I try to avoid seafood, cos scared baby got will have sensitive skin/ezcema.

i got eat salmon but cooked ones.shld be safe to eat.not sure why your doc dun recommend that.wat i knw is stingray is high in mecury.

Why not salmon? Salmon is rich in omega-3/DHA, good for eye and brain development right? And sotong is a source of iron. I don't care about the pantang stuff, I'm continuing to eat crab and lobster. But avoided seafood in the 1st tri, as the smell made me nauseous and I was craving red meat. But after 1st tri, back to my beloved seafood again.

Same here! I had to stay away from seafood in first tri because it was making me feel very bloated... After that okay liao, though I still cut down on eating shellfish...

Now 3rd tri le, I scared my aversion to seafood will return again....

I just started monitoring... the nurse educator say as ur placenta grow, sometimes harder to control, coz our pregnancy hormones will interfered with how our body regulate sugar..

I drop from 42 to 29 in 5/6 wks time.
I din really count, my bb is quite active, so I think hit 10 times a day no problem. She morning can already kick me like 4-5x le..

Potato my friend tell me is okay to take for GD or diabetic. Just take a steamed or roasted ones, don't take the fried ones.
Shall avoid it (yellow potatoes)on the last trisemester only as it is stated in the babycenter.cn as they will increase your glucose level

I just started monitoring... the nurse educator say as ur placenta grow, sometimes harder to control, coz our pregnancy hormones will interfered with how our body regulate sugar..

I drop from 42 to 29 in 5/6 wks time.
I din really count, my bb is quite active, so I think hit 10 times a day no problem. She morning can already kick me like 4-5x le..
I think it should be 10 times every hour, not every day....

http://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/pregnancy-health/move-it.aspx

Anybody starting to drink coconut juice?

Collecting later!! Will start from 32/33 weeks onwards...

huh? why salmon cannot ... raw not recommended but cooked should be ok
stingray is a no no cos mercury level if not wrong

My friend is a dietician leh, so I'm just sharing what she told me...

But anyway, here's a good read - http://www.diabetes.org/food-and-fi...od-choices/grains-and-starchy-vegetables.html
http://www.everydayhealth.com/type-2-diabetes-photos/superfoods-for-your-diabetes-diet.aspx
i read from here one hehe

To add onto the sterilizer argument, you can sterilize everything at one shot and leave it inside there and take out only when you need to use... with boiling the items, u will need to boil as and when u need it....
what i did is after sterilized the items ..when it is done i will transfer them to lock and lock container .. i din leave in sterilize cos they are not airtight ..

ya best if you could count 10 times an hr. NUH nurse told me 10 times in 12 hrs is good enough.
And those twisting, bulging continuous movement can only be counted as 1 movement.
10 times per 12hrs sure can make it ... i also tot it is 10times per 1 or 2hrs block leh

Ate mos burger yesterday and KFC today..my fast food craving is back :/
think my beef craving is back

just had beef steak ...my gosh it has been months since i had one lolz ..and i din realised those fat on steak is soooooo nice :p

drink from real coconut? or packet type also can?
packet one are sugar water ...please get the real fruit

i am having diarrhoea and feels like vomitting. i can take 1 charcoal pill right?
go see GP dun self medicate

i'm intending to start coconut drink next week, at week 32. Will maybe drink once every 2 weeks first. Then once reach week 36, maybe incr to every week. I scared too 'liang' also.. then later pre-term labour? Hahahha..

i buy the real fruit form ntuc.. but dunno the diff between old and young coconut... the rounded and the sharp type.. is there a particular type that can drink?

As high risk pregnancy mummies my gynae doesn't support on doing any exercise...
That's why I try to control on food...

Same!!! ytd I ask Dr Sheila, she say better not walk on treadmill scare we fall off. She told me a mummy slip and fall in the bathroom at 28 wks and bb was delivered.

But she say I can go for leisure walk.

Sweet potatos is ok but not the yellow potatos
Sweet potato okie? I'm craving for very long but no idea can eat or not cos sweet potato dunno sweet or not lor...
Yellow potatos means french fries...eat fast food will grab some cannot tahan for not eating it...sigh
Btw can we eat salmon?

Salmon we cannot eat?
My sis told me stingray is poisining so cannot eat...

Sweet potato okie? I'm craving for very long but no idea can eat or not cos sweet potato dunno sweet or not lor...
Yellow potatos means french fries...eat fast food will grab some cannot tahan for not eating it...sigh
Btw can we eat salmon?
because of your high risk sugest you check with gynae for me i read on net ..sweet potato is ok but in moderation lah
i have craving for sweet potatos fries but haiz no one sell that any more

as for salmon i ate cooked salmon every few days lah ... lolz ...

Back