TTC for 2014 Horse Babies

Hi ttcing
I m still breast feeding. My boy is now coming to 7mths.i intend to continue for at least til cny. I joined this breast feeding support group in fb. They say we can do tandem bfing. Some of the may mummies already AF although they still bf...so, u can still get preg....
:)
my hub did ask me to stop bf after we cross 6mths. But I hope to give my boy more antibodies as much as I can..also, my ss is getting lower...so we decide to slowly reduce the bf till ss is down to min..at least I won't get engorgement when I stop

Thanks for replying :)

Have ur AF arrived? Mine has not and I do not know how to TTC like that :(

ttcing
i also intend to try for #2 end of 2014 but it won't be horse.... any horoscope will do as long as my bb is healthy.
I have heard about tandem nursing too and intend to do that. So breastfeeding won't affect ttcing process too.
Many ladies did not have their AF yet but still able to conceive. I even read that breastfeeding increase the odds of getting twins, not sure how true.
Maybe you can just relax and BD with your hubby. Sometimes too anxious will get us nowhere too.

baby dust to all.
keep trying everyone, don't give up.
I tried for around 2 years before I got it.

And last month we only BD twice in a month (D12 and D18), and we hit the jackpot.

hi ladies, I just went to gynae to scan my ovaries. Found 1 egg around 12mm. Today is my 10th day of cycle. My gynae told me to use ovulation strips from day 12th. Should I try BD from 12th also or after that?

hi ladies, I just went to gynae to scan my ovaries. Found 1 egg around 12mm. Today is my 10th day of cycle. My gynae told me to use ovulation strips from day 12th. Should I try BD from 12th also or after that?

Well....folklores.....if u wan boy, bd before ovaluation.....ger....bd after

:p

Coz boy sperm swim faster but died faster too......

hi all,just to update. i got my BFP Positive today.:)
praying that its a healthy baby and can stick.

to everyone, jia you and baby dust!!!
if it helps, i drank grapefruit juice, folic acid, royal jelly for this cycle of metformin & clomid

hi all,just to update. i got my BFP Positive today.:)
praying that its a healthy baby and can stick.

to everyone, jia you and baby dust!!!
if it helps, i drank grapefruit juice, folic acid, royal jelly for this cycle of metformin & clomid

Congrats !! Im anxiously waiting for my 2ww to be over though :(

Congrats !! Im anxiously waiting for my 2ww to be over though :(

i know how torturing the wait is!!!!! i keep peeing on pregnancy test kits since 10 days past ovulation... lol!. maybe eat stuff that you can not eat when preggy during the wait! i din eat my salmon sashmi then!! argh!

jia you and keep us updated!

i know how torturing the wait is!!!!! i keep peeing on pregnancy test kits since 10 days past ovulation... lol!. maybe eat stuff that you can not eat when preggy during the wait! i din eat my salmon sashmi then!! argh!

jia you and keep us updated!

Sure sure! Take care and produce a healthy horse baby!

Congrats, fifteenmay!! Take good care of yourself & rest whenever you can. Think positive!! Lots of horse babies galloping around next year!!

Congrats fifteenmay!!

I just started clomid and hope I wont have to wait too long for positive results! Strangely, I have this numb feeling in my tongue after taking clomid. Anyone experience this before?
I have very mixed feelings when taking clomid... worry that i'll get even more disappointed if not successful. :(

I'm hoping for a girl too!

Congratulations!
Btw, any good gyne to recommend? I am staying in the sengkang area.
I am experiencing pain on my left pelvic area . It's very pain especially this morning although it's thos on and off pain.

Congrats fifteenmay!!

I just started clomid and hope I wont have to wait too long for positive results! Strangely, I have this numb feeling in my tongue after taking clomid. Anyone experience this before?
I have very mixed feelings when taking clomid... worry that i'll get even more disappointed

I'm hoping for a girl too!

Lol il , u v smart at guessing leh! Jiayou for becca s sil!

How's everyone? I missed the window too cuz I think its over e weekend n I was bz at my flea market. N kinda difficult to bd on weekday nite. My boy bunks in with us lor. N honestly after that last spasms episode im kinda scared n I still haven see my gynae to check. Can't find him. :(

Tested positive yesterday. ..
Today test again using clearblue digital test kit..."pregnant"
Anyway did a research online, and there is a gynae call Dr Jocelyn Wong. Anyone know her? How is she? Tml will call for appt.

Tested positive yesterday. ..
Today test again using clearblue digital test kit..."pregnant"
Anyway did a research online, and there is a gynae call Dr Jocelyn Wong. Anyone know her? How is she? Tml will call for appt.

Congrats Rinko

I'm seeing Dr Jocelyn Wong of ACJ clinic.. She's a nice and patience lady... Always take time to explain thing to us..

The clinic is closed from 12-18Dec 2013.. Maybe u can try calling them on 19th. :)

Congrats Rinko

I'm seeing Dr Jocelyn Wong of ACJ clinic.. She's a nice and patience lady... Always take time to explain thing to us..

The clinic is closed from 12-18Dec 2013.. Maybe u can try calling them on 19th. :)
Thanks and thank u starrynine for the info.
Ok I will call on 19 Dec to make appt. :)

How's everyone? I missed the window too cuz I think its over e weekend n I was bz at my flea market. N kinda difficult to bd on weekday nite. My boy bunks in with us lor. N honestly after that last spasms episode im kinda scared n I still haven see my gynae to check. Can't find him. :(
Same here... today is my CD10 and last night thought of BD to increase the chances, end up both doze off after making our son sleeps. haa...

Congrats Rinko! Finally 1 person can join the Aug 2014 group!!! Rinko i hope i can see you there real soon LOL!!! My AF still haven't arrive. The last time was early OCT.

Congrats Rinko! Finally 1 person can join the Aug 2014 group!!! Rinko i hope i can see you there real soon LOL!!! My AF still haven't arrive. The last time was early OCT.
Hope to see u too!!! Baby dust to u!!
I've just make my appt with another gynae as recommended by my coll. My appt will bet on 30 Dec...can't wait. ..:p

Congrats to Rinko! Enjoy the preggie journey:)

Now is in the waiting game....hopefully AF dun report la! make my 2013 last final wish come TRUE!

Rinko. dr joycelyn wong is v good. she was my ynae . super like her !
Thanks Starhunter!
Becoz my hubby wanna me to book an appt by yest (think he also nervous) and coz Dr Jocelyn Wong wasn't available yesterday, we took up a frenz recommendation and book with Dr Eunice Chua instead. Let's see how things goes. ..:)

Hi anyone taking clomid now? I am taking clomid for this cycle and would like to ask if clomid affects mense cycle? Gynae said can BD starting from day 12. When did you start BD and for how long? so tiring to do even on alternate days...

Hi rinko

i see. eunice same clinic as dr wong? i think i saw her b4. she seems friendly :)

All the best for you . hope u have super easy n smooth pregnancy :)

Hi anyone taking clomid now? I am taking clomid for this cycle and would like to ask if clomid affects mense cycle? Gynae said can BD starting from day 12. When did you start BD and for how long? so tiring to do even on alternate days...
Hi

I took it before... It did not affect my menses. Just tat might make u feel more bloated.
My gynae actually ask me to go back n see her. So that she can do vaginal scan to see if I m responding to clomid. Can't remember when I start bd........

Back