Zhu Sheng Niang Niang (注生娘娘)

toblerone,
Need some advise from you. My sister has married for 10 yrs and going for IVF this month. Our whole family are vegan including her hubby. Is there somemore thing she can do to get 1 time success? I am her older sister and we married in the same year. I am now expecting no3 liao and she is even more sad but also happy lar. Even my brother is also coming with no2. SHe seen ample TCM, gynae and did 3 times IUI liao. Got 1 shifu we saw said she got children one. cannot be dont have de.

I went to the seng wong beo temple at tnajong pagar and prayed to all the gods,
新加坡有很多城隍庙,也就只有Tanjong Pagar‘都城隍’庙(click)的都城隍爷官位最大了。In fact, 都城隍爷 is hard to find.

they gave me this small fa guo (huat kuey) ask me to bring home to eat. why is this so? can enlighten me?
这家庙的庙祝有很多位。其中一位,讲流利的英文和广东话。神明(城隍爷)赐福在发糕,100%是可以安全享用。
莫名其妙,或者,来路不明的发糕不能入口。尤其是在七月半供的发糕,更要注意。

and i also prayed to zhu sheng niang niang after that. just prayed myself.
很好。下次可以自己买水果去供城隍爷,另外供给注生娘娘。买有子的水果。不要供榴莲、杨桃、香蕉。

seems that no need to buy extra package not like the toa payoh one. did i do correctly?
可以。

cos i just tell my wishes.. at tpy there is a lady who will say it for us and have a package of extra incense and incense papers just for zhu sheng niang niang. but tanjong pager seems like dont hv..
这是各庙的规定。是人定的。庙需要香火钱,维持operations等开销。在新加坡,信众赚的钱给庙将由committee管制。当然,成立庙的宗旨不是赚钱。

欢迎提出来。这样才不会misunderstanding. 更有信心去求和拜。:)

Last edited:
Our whole family are vegan including her hubby.
难得。

Is there somemore thing she can do to get 1 time success?
忏悔一次、求一次、发愿一次。

she is even more sad but also happy lar.
老师可以完全理解。生不出孩子是会难过的。

Got 1 shifu we saw said she got children one. cannot be dont have de.
如果,算得精准应该不会错。命理师说可以的话,那么得等。

解说命理的通通讲出来,有好处和坏处。Very often 好的不灵、坏的灵。

但是不能一直翘脚等,积善来的顺利和快一点。

命理是看“现在、未来”。
不管是好人和坏人,都有现世报。
今世做的事,尤其是做好事会来的比较慢,恶报似乎稍微快。今世前世累业,要赶快消。

Last edited:
难得。

忏悔一次、求一次、发愿一次。

老师可以完全理解。生不出孩子是会难过的。

如果,算得精准应该不会错。命理师说可以的话,那么得等。

解说命理的通通讲出来,有好处和坏处。Very often 好的不灵、坏的灵。

但是不能一直翘脚等,积善来的顺利和快一点。

命理是看“现在、未来”。
不管是好人和坏人,都有现世报。
今世做的事,尤其是做好事会来的比较慢,恶报似乎稍微快。今世前世累业,要赶快消。

谢谢您的解答。会传告妹妹

谢谢您的解答。会传告妹妹
像你妹妹的情况(尤其是吃长素),就直接了当。Going to IVF this month. 都来不及了!

忏悔一次、
求一次、
发愿一次。

I have explained all before. You have to read my past posting, then you'll understand.

1. 很多人求东求西,求到半死还是不应验。其原因是没忏悔。(search past postings)
2. 求一次,不建议过度去求。不经常去拜佛菩萨,难上加难。(search past postings)
3. 发愿不是跟菩萨谈条件。发愿的愿有量度,不是ciin-caii就搞定。不是许愿初一、十五吃素。(search past postings)

老师刚看了Channel 8《星期二特写:调频心声》。慈善活动发起人,女侠(Zheng Lifen)(the one with a mole on her forehead) 晚年会好的不得了!菩萨心、菩萨特别关照,她若求菩萨就肯定灵。一直付出、一直牺牲,额头都亮了!一般看不出的。她所做的都是功德,帮助消业!

20140127_ln_help-1.jpg

Anyway, 故事说郑天祥中风后康复,得到女侠帮助,后来郑天祥回馈社会!不只这样,上天赐他个会报恩的(长)儿子!Fantastic!

菩萨要的不是嘴巴好心地好,而是要去舍己为人。Good karma 100%会回来,但是没那么快。(search past postings) 先消业,后求子。这样才顺利

hi Toblerone & all ladies,

This year my master ask me to help the old folks and orphange.
She said I will see result doing good deeds.

Do you all know any less previleged Organisation that need help?
( Not those that are well taken care of by established companies)

Thanks

The 女侠 name is Fiona Phua. :) She is a extremely charitable woman who is willing to sacrifice for the needy. 她真的,真的很有菩萨心肠。If anybody is willing, they have a volunteer group https://www.facebook.com/groups/keepinghopealive/?fref=ts Without fail, every Sunday, 7.30am, their charity drives begin. They knock on every one-room rental house asking the needy and elderly what do they need, how can they help etc. Fion and her group of volunteers will also help the needy to clean their house, wash the dirty toilets, change mattress, replace broken furniture etc etc.. She is a successful businesswoman and yet she is willing to sacrifice her time and willing to do the 'dirty jobs' for the needy. I have a lot of respect for her. 出钱又出力!And she is one example, 好心好报,she tried 20yrs for a baby and then finally one-time IVF, she have a beautiful baby gal. Her daughter is very pretty!

Fion is the kind of person, 不求回报 so that is why she is greatly blessed. She sincerely 发慈悲心帮人.. really respect her alot.

If anyone have time to volunteer, every sunday 7.30am, can join in... Otherwise, if you have anything pre-loved (in good condition) or milk powder/diapers/food stuffs to donate, can contact the volunteer group.

If anyone have time to volunteer, every sunday 7.30am, can join in... Otherwise, if you have anything pre-loved (in good condition) or milk powder/diapers/food stuffs to donate, can contact the volunteer group.
很好!
老师怕三分钟热度的人。一直付出牺牲,interest rate无法衡量。
抄经、念经、布施(including volunteer work)、都是消业

只有积善做功德最能颠覆命盘。Mentioned in the past postings.
要求/生孩子容易。

Hi Toblerone 老师,
If I have prayed to zhu sheng niang niang at two different temple before, do I need to return my same promise at the two different temple if my wish has been granted?
Thanks in advance.

Hi laoshi,

I accidentally chance upon this thread and I have some 疑问,I hope you can help to advise.

I went through many rounds of failed IVF now then I know must chao du for miscarriage. I had 2 chemical pregnancies if I want to chao du for them what should the date of miscarriage be? Because the first time blood test nurse say BHCG low come for another blood test 2days later. Then 2 days later the nurse say BHCG didn't double then nurse say wait for menses to come.

And if ectopic pregnancy date of miscarriage is the date of operation?

If not sure date of miscarriage what date should we put when chao du?

Thank you for your kind advice in advance.

老师您好,

我已有一子(是观音菩萨和注生娘娘那里求回来的)。我想要多一个孩子但是做了几次人工受孕都没怀上。我第一胎也是人工受孕的。我是佛教徒,深信因果,所以明白我难受孕应该是业障多,冤情债主来捣乱。

如今为了再求一子,我每天都到佛堂念观音菩萨佛号和普门品,抄地藏菩萨本愿公德经,然后回响给众生,回响给冤情债主,回响给不孕的妇女等。早餐我也尽量吃斋。我想请问我的功课是否足够? 因为这一次我求菩萨大发慈悲给我能自然受孕。

我先生的事业也非常不顺,我如何能用佛法帮助他? 对不起因为不能发电邮给您,所以只能在这里询问。

Giving away this book. (In Chinese) Many stories of 'causes and effect' based on true stories told by the author and 妙法和尚. It is really a good read, teaches us about many things.

Interested PM me. Free postage.

1240058_10152045630103505_998392678_n.jpg

Hi diorsnow,

I had pmed you. Is the book taken yet? If no, can I have it? I will pass it on in this forum after finish reading. Otherwise can share where can I get this book?

Thanks

Thanks diorsnow :)

Wonder why teacher is not here yet. Hope to see her so that I can know whether my 功课 is okay :)

I believe she is busy as she also has a full time job. will be here when she is available. just patiently wait.

I will be returning red eggs at kim keat shuang lin shi temple this sat 22mar 1.15pm onwards. I conceived naturally n returning my thank to zsnn for protecting me having a safe pregancy n smooth delivery

Thanks poohbear. Will popby this Sat at 1.15pm to collect the red eggs and make some donations too. Sending my blessing and congratulation to you!!!

may i know wat the temple name did you all go for the blessing for a child . wats the procced ?

cause went i went to bugis and seek guangyin liang liang, we draw lot was giving a bad lot. went to other templete is good lot . so not sure which is the correct one

Last edited:
I will be returning red eggs at kim keat shuang lin shi temple this sat 22mar 1.15pm onwards. I conceived naturally n returning my thank to zsnn for protecting me having a safe pregancy n smooth delivery

Congrats poohbear8383! I Hv bn to the temple to pray to ZSNN, bt nvr come across red eggs. Will b gg down on 22 mar, thanks! Btw how eggs will u b returning?

Congrats Poohbear8383!

Anyone know is it take the eggs and eat or need to take for hubby too? Sorry will appreciate if someone can guide me on how to pray correctly.

Mercury_blue,

I went to bugis too. And got a bad lot... Actually most of my lot at bugis were very accurate in the past. So I am also disheartened when I got the bad lot. It sort of mean "大海捞针"seeking for needle in the sea. And it still say if I manage to find will also mean a lot of effort. :( I also had 2 miscarriages in 2012 then after that diagnose with CIN3 (pre cervical cancer) where I had to had a surgery to remove part of my cervix. The Gynae mentioned it will cost my future pregnancy to be harder as my cervix is shorter and harder to hold pregnancy. :(

After reading this thread I realize need to do something for my miscarriages so I wanna seek Lao shi advice on what to do but seems like she is busy lately.

But nonetheless, I am on my ivf cycle this month, I am still hopeful...

Mercury_blue,

I went to bugis too. And got a bad lot... Actually most of my lot at bugis were very accurate in the past. So I am also disheartened when I got the bad lot. It sort of mean "大海捞针"seeking for needle in the sea. And it still say if I manage to find will also mean a lot of effort. :( I also had 2 miscarriages in 2012 then after that diagnose with CIN3 (pre cervical cancer) where I had to had a surgery to remove part of my cervix. The Gynae mentioned it will cost my future pregnancy to be harder as my cervix is shorter and harder to hold pregnancy. :(

After reading this thread I realize need to do something for my miscarriages so I wanna seek Lao shi advice on what to do but seems like she is busy lately.

But nonetheless, I am on my ivf cycle this month, I am still hopeful...

i dunno we should ask God from more help or we should let it natural . doctor told us that our time with baby havent come yet . but my feng shui master say my wife this year will have a children but must see the children is it fated to be our child or not .

how many ivf have u try . how much its cost ?

hi Toblerone & all ladies,

This year my master ask me to help the old folks and orphange.
She said I will see result doing good deeds.

Do you all know any less previleged Organisation that need help?
( Not those that are well taken care of by established companies)

Thanks

Hi there

Me n hubby donate to old folk home lee ah mooi at Thomson think it's self funded.. We buy fruits and toiletries and dried stuff like rice canned food etc, you can call them up to see what they need or donate cash too.

i dunno we should ask God from more help or we should let it natural . doctor told us that our time with baby havent come yet . but my feng shui master say my wife this year will have a children but must see the children is it fated to be our child or not .

how many ivf have u try . how much its cost ?

Hi Mercury_blue,

This is my first ivf cycle. If husband and wife are singapore citizen then u can use 6k medisave and 6.3k government subsidy at gov hospital. Total cost is ar 12-14k, so only top up the difference.

Hi there

Me n hubby donate to old folk home lee ah mooi at Thomson think it's self funded.. We buy fruits and toiletries and dried stuff like rice canned food etc, you can call them up to see what they need or donate cash too.

Thanks Werry
I will call up to check with them soon.

Hi Mercury_blue,

This is my first ivf cycle. If husband and wife are singapore citizen then u can use 6k medisave and 6.3k government subsidy at gov hospital. Total cost is ar 12-14k, so only top up the difference.

ok .. lets jia you together :) hope got good news from you

Hi poohbear8383,
Dont mind can let me know the exact location of the temple ? Nvr been there before
Tot of goin to collect ur lucky egg tmr and also pray to zsnn ..thank u so much :)

Hihi i am expecting 3rd one and would like to help mummy to get baby dust. Can I still put egg at the zhu shen nia nia there and when then I can put?

Not sure where I can ask this .. but if my daughter is always down with flu, cough n fever ... could it mean anything?
not really major illness but kind of heartpain to see her taking med every now and then ...

Hi meilingg ,
Thanks !!
ermm me not too sure whether can u go alone and take for ur hubby ..
Must ask those more experience ..
me 1St time taking ..:)
Hope it will more luck to us !

Poohbear mummy tge temple is the first one amongst 3 big Buddhist temples along Jalan toa Payoh PIE. U can enter fr Kim Keat before the exit from TPY lor 6 to PIE ( e kim keat at TPY) or from Toa Payoh Lor 7 /Kim Keat side. U go there and can see road signs for "Lian Shan Shuang Lin Shi. " then the Cheng Huang miao is the first one on the left when you enter the gates. :)

Back