Zhu Sheng Niang Niang (注生娘娘)

Hi, wondering if anyone going back to TPY temple to return red eggs to the goddess this weekend? Hoping to get 2 eggs and conceive. Thanks. =)

Hi all, I will returning red eggs to tpy temple on this sun afternoon before 2pm to thank zhu sheng niang niang for her blessings of my triplet gers.

Dear ladies

Zsnn's birthday is on 26th April.
Fyi.

Anyone knows if there is anything special we can do on this day?

Hi. I am new to thread. Just went to sengkang temple to pray to zsnn. Wondering if anyone will be returning any eggs soon? I hope to get blessings from your happiness! ☺️

Hi congrats! Wonder if there are any more left cause I just saw the message!
Hi, just saw your massage. We went quite late today at almost the closing time. My hubby saw them keep the eggs and we guess (not very sure) that they will put them out tomorrow morning..

This month 26 April 2016 (农历3月二十)Tuesday is 注生娘娘千秋(Birthday of 注生娘娘)
I will be going to TPY 双林寺temple to pray to 注生娘娘。

Hi ladies, my sister will be returning 100 red eggs on 23rd April to Toa payoh Lian Shan Shuang Lin Monastery Zhu Sheng Niang Niang. Time between 10am to 10:30am Baby dust to all :)

This month 26 April 2016 (农历3月二十)Tuesday is 注生娘娘千秋(Birthday of 注生娘娘)
I will be going to TPY 双林寺temple to pray to 注生娘娘。

Hi Jaclyn, I understand the temple will be closed at 5pm. Since Im working I wont be able to make it for their operation hour. Do you know if we can offer our prayer to "celebrate" 注生娘娘 birthday on the weekend? like said 23 or 30 April instead?

Hi 3littlepeas,u can buy 1 bottle of the 花露香水(those old fashioned 香水$2.40,粉棠海鳳三(the 2nd one is the small box powder is only $1.20),5 oranges, 6朵白花,6多红花.☺

Hi 3littlepeas,u can buy 1 bottle of the 花露香水(those old fashioned 香水$2.40,粉棠海鳳三(the 2nd one is the small box powder is only $1.20),5 oranges, 6朵白花,6多红花.☺

Thank you Jaclyn. I never know need to get all this items except flowers.

So meaning I can offer my prayer in advance prior to 注生娘娘 birthday?

Hi ladies, my sister will be returning 100 red eggs on 23rd April to Toa payoh Lian Shan Shuang Lin Monastery Zhu Sheng Niang Niang. Time between 10am to 10:30am Baby dust to all

Back