Year 2016 IVF Mummy To-Be

comes first, definitely. :)
for me when missus back to workforce, morning fro route is SK->yishun->orchard->geylang...and evening route likewise~
cte erp starts 7.00am, still planning whether can siam or any other lobang routes, like thomson, novena etc~

I reg cc last week and expected is full house. would like to place there from 2yo onwards. ~june 2018 onwards
Cc can register so early?

can. cos there waiting list...especially for non-mature estates~
Because I have frens telling me that register too early they will ignore your request n put those child that is 18 mths as priority. She registered very early n was told by the cc she need to re queue again

Can share wat car u all using? Think I missed previously. Towkay is stream etc...

Audi Q5. With 2 car seats behind, can hardly fit another (skinny) adult, n legroom damn cramp, damn jialat. Want to upgrade to their 7 seater but bo lui! Hubby only want SUV.

cripps, when i fetch family , now i feel stress.haha. cannot go too fast. go too slow, vehs keep overtake and push backside

Just drive normally, drive too slow some stupid bugger might rear end u if they are not paying attention. Just gotta be very alert n anticipate any problem, see got idiot driver (like the buay zai kind, or the damn aggressive kind) then better change lane n stay out of their way.

wa~~~ u all jin wu lui. camry, bm, vw, audi, sienta

btw, my uncle just out Q7. heard is 400k!

Audi Q5. With 2 car seats behind, can hardly fit another (skinny) adult, n legroom damn cramp, damn jialat. Want to upgrade to their 7 seater but bo lui! Hubby only want SUV.

sienta how many seater, 7 ah?
Yup 1.5litres small small 7seater. I on the fat fat size. Can sit in the 3rd row comfortably. Now the car can sit 4adult (including driver) with 2 car seats

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    635.4 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
For me, very strict. Must be in car seat even baby. Cos when I abt to deliver nos.1, a driver bump into my car back at Kkh carpark. Somemore my car not moving. 2nd time Is when I expecting nos.2, stop at a traffic light, a merc knocked our car too. Both my Dh & me suffer body aches for a wk. lucky my nos. 1 in her car seat not hurt only abit for shock. The bump very strong. Lucky my Dh KS install car camera both front n back

I bought the car seat can sit from 0yrs (newborn) to abt 4yrs old. I upgrade my nos.1 to booster seat. Cos I letting my baby sit + she outgrown already. Booster seat use the car seat belt. Car seat come with it own safety belt

I upgrade my nos.1 3yrs old to booster seat. The baby took over nos.1 car seat. But become nos.1 so used to the car seat. Nos.1 upset her baby stuffs have to let didi use. I have to let baby use a bassinet first. I keep the car seat in store room for another 6mths before it appear in the car.
Yup yup..else 2 car seats at the back of the car! *gasp*

I haven't fix my car seat been carrying them in my arms. I know is bad but I have a hand me down car seat n still haven't figure out how to fix it in.
Looks complicated to install the car seat wor. We are lucky that the sales person helped us to install it when we purchased

yeah.. not going to use front yet for infant, toddler. my missus say driver rear, so that she can get in and out on left-safety too, which triggered me. i sitting 1.6cc laoya sedan chiar. cannot push my driver seat all the way though due to leg space :(
, me tall mah
haiz, me have been getting in & out on right :p cos sometimes when my hubs alone w my #1, it's easier to attend to him

I always wonder when can number 1 stop being jealous...like this morning , my elder covered her ears when my helper was talking to mei mei..she said she didn't like it and later said no one can talk to her sis except her...the other night threw tantrums coz daddy attended to crying mei mei first
I think it's because #1 has always been getting all the attention then suddenly that 100% attention is split into 2...my elder boy though he loves didi, recently he has been doing things that made me v angry like purposely touch things like rubbish bin when I told him not to. Lotsa tantrums from him, lotsa smacking from me

@Phantom & @DawnBB, how heavy are your kids now?

I feel the weight when carrying #2 - he is a milk monster! Constantly drinking at every waking moment
Dunno exact weight yet tho guess should be nearly 4kg? Next Tues then checkup and find out exact. At this stage bb mostly wake up to drink and only once or barely twice wake up not hungry? Aiyo anyway both my wrists hurt a lot le. But bb can sleep, eat (drink), pee & poo is all good right

Dunno exact weight yet tho guess should be nearly 4kg? Next Tues then checkup and find out exact. At this stage bb mostly wake up to drink and only once or barely twice wake up not hungry? Aiyo anyway both my wrists hurt a lot le. But bb can sleep, eat (drink), pee & poo is all good right

Hang in there...after second month they will be fun to play with. After third month things do get better. My arm already break from carrying them n they are now 7kg!

Going for another jab this coming week, so should know the weight by then. Yeah, should be around 4kg. Try to keep the wrists straight else damn painful. Aiyo, when he wakes up, there is never a moment of not hungry...must drink that kind else cry the whole house down.

Coming Friday will be doing Dose2 (hepatitis B ), as per booklet. Doing at Amk Polyclinic. Anything to note for this injection?

Towkay and Dawn. Wat is your feeding ml now? How/when to increase?
Mine is min 100ml up to 120ml. Very occasionally she would fuss for more and still drank additional 50ml after the usual 100ml, but this has happened only a few times.

You give breast milk only or mix or formula only now?

Towkay and Dawn. Wat is your feeding ml now? How/when to increase?
When my baby discharge the nurse was saying increase by 5ml. Too troublesome. I montior is baby keep sucking or knock a fuss, I increase by 10ml n see when baby can burp n poo. Discharge time my baby drink 40ml. Now 10wks old taking 110ml FM each time. He sleep thru the night so daytime I up his intake. 6x total milk intake 660ml.

My pd mentioned roughly is 100ml for 1kg of bub Weight....e.g if bub is 7kg min hv to drink 700ml per day.

If is doing direct latching d ball will be in bub court ....

Mine is min 100ml up to 120ml. Very occasionally she would fuss for more and still drank additional 50ml after the usual 100ml, but this has happened only a few times.

You give breast milk only or mix or formula only now?
I give BM now...mainly expressed BM in a bottle...sometimes, latch...

Same same! Aiyo your #2 not drinking too much lah Coz same as my gal mah. But perhaps he cries louder and fiercer when hungry Coz boy boy
What about poo poo? How many times of poo poo per day? Mine is about 4-5x...change diaper, eyes wide open then cry for milk - the cycle repeats

What about poo poo? How many times of poo poo per day? Mine is about 4-5x...change diaper, eyes wide open then cry for milk - the cycle repeats
Mine at least 5x and up to 7x a day. Usually she will wake up due to hunger and we will feed first. Anyway she may not have poop immediately when she wakes up & she sometimes poo poo only mid way during feeding.

Mine at least 5x and up to 7x a day. Usually she will wake up due to hunger and we will feed first. Anyway she may not have poop immediately when she wakes up & she sometimes poo poo only mid way during feeding.
For my little man, most of the time we would see poop (be it a lot or "spotting") on the pampers whenever he wakes up. Ya, poo during feeding is the most sian cos feed liao got to burp him first before lying him flat to change and after he's changed, his eyes are wide open again. He's not exactly one who can zzz easily :/

Hi hi mummies/daddies,

Any one of u brought/hv experience bub to swimming before 6 month? As will like to try bringing. ..

As i read usually 6 month is d mark bubs can go swimming (w d float around their neck )...n also cos they usually would hv started eating solid food = less liquid kind of poo = less messy (incase leakage in pool during swim).

If yes, did u all use disposable kind or reuse able kind of diaper for d swim? N at wat x of d day would u all go ?

TIA :)

As i read usually 6 month is d mark bubs can go swimming (w d float around their neck )...n also cos they usually would hv started eating solid food = less liquid kind of poo = less messy (incase leakage in pool during swim).

If yes, did u all use disposable kind or reuse able kind of diaper for d swim?

Buy waterproof diaper.

Hi hi mummies/daddies,

Any one of u brought/hv experience bub to swimming before 6 month? As will like to try bringing. ..

If yes, did u all use disposable kind or reuse able kind of diaper for d swim? N at wat x of d day would u all go ?

TIA :)

My baby wears swim diaper inside his swimsuit. There isn't a specific time i'll follow coz we usually go to an indoor pool. If at outdoor pool, will bring him down around 4plus in the afternoon. I'll avoid afternoon sun coz children's skin are still very "tender" and "sensitive".

For those c sect mummies, how long do u need to wear abdominal binder?
as it is so hot n i hving rashes becoz of the binder so juz wonder any mummies still wearing when doing the confinement? appreciate ur advise. thx

as it is so hot n i hving rashes becoz of the binder so juz wonder any mummies still wearing when doing the confinement? appreciate ur advise. thx

I didn't wear the binder cos it's causing me pain n everything is ok. U can choose not to wear. Dr will advise to remove if having rashes.

i took out my binder after 2 weeks but wore back after 1 mth as discover the tummy got bigger.
As of now 2 months Im still wearing it. Mainly cos i only had time for 2 jamu massage so i wore the binder to keep the tummy from expanding;)

to prevent rashes u can try wearing over your top when you are at home. its ugly but i find it less warm as compared to the binder touching your skin. Another way is to cut a old tshirt or any comfy cloth place it on your tummy and then wear the binder.

Hi, anyone had extra progynova to sell? I need about 72 tabs. I m currently on it but next appt too far i wont hv enuff to last till then. Can pm me if u are selling? Thanks!

i took out my binder after 2 weeks but wore back after 1 mth as discover the tummy got bigger.
As of now 2 months Im still wearing it. Mainly cos i only had time for 2 jamu massage so i wore the binder to keep the tummy from expanding;)

to prevent rashes u can try wearing over your top when you are at home. its ugly but i find it less warm as compared to the binder touching your skin. Another way is to cut a old tshirt or any comfy cloth place it on your tummy and then wear the binder.
wat brand of ur binder, i found that tmc one very hot

I didn't wear it for 24hrs after 2wks. Wear it when I need to carry or change baby. Wear during sleep time. I didn't feel the heat as I sleep in air con room

Back