Year 2016 IVF Mummy To-Be

My little one need to pat pat him n carry to walk at the same time. Lucky thing is at night after last feed ard 9.30pm can sleep thru until 6.30am.

After night feed pat awhile he fall asleep n my nos.1 envy want to be carry like how I carry baby. That one more Jialat.
Wa!! 930-630 damn good Liao!! My schedule is like Jia Lat...12 midnight, 230/3am then 6am..not to forget drink milk Liao, gotta change pampers if he shits then gotta cajole him to zzz..takes at least 2 hours!

Wa!! 930-630 damn good Liao!! My schedule is like Jia Lat...12 midnight, 230/3am then 6am..not to forget drink milk Liao, gotta change pampers if he shits then gotta cajole him to zzz..takes at least 2 hours!
I change diaper during last night feed. I give FM up 10ml more. If wee hrs need to drink, I only feed n burp. Then put baby back cot to sleep. Wee hrs feed no talking no eye contact. Do everything in silent mode. Heehee. He used to it. Then ard 6-7wks he more or less used to it n sleep thru. No made noise at wee hrs no feed

Read that some mummies start sleep training after 4 months. My 7 mth boy still fusses before he sleeps. He'll be v "mang zhang" and make a lot of noise when I'm holding him. As I rock and sing, he'll calm down and fall asleep. Actually after his 3/4am feed n diaper change, he's awake but he can fall asleep on his own when placed on the bed.

I always tell myself to cherish these moments (that he still needs me to rock him to sleep). As he gets older, he will grow out of this. No point forcing him now. That's my mentality la, although I envy those mummies who can put their babies to bed without all the rocking and coaxing. Haha.

You try asking your hub to take over. Me opposite. I always "complain" that my #2 needs me to stand and sing before he is willing to sleep. If not he will scream at the top of his voice till my elder one also cannot sleep EVERY NIGHT. Until my hub took over for a few nights and #2 slept on his own after his usual playtime, i realized babies BULLY their mummies!!

My #2 also like no need to zzzz... V headache cos got loads of things to do. Every waking moment means drinking milk and he will doze off in the arms. But if you put him in the cot, he starts to cry..till you pick him up and he s mouth will open wide...
Your baby how old nia. I think you still need to wait 2-3 more months before he can sleep longer bah.

I change diaper during last night feed. I give FM up 10ml more. If wee hrs need to drink, I only feed n burp. Then put baby back cot to sleep. Wee hrs feed no talking no eye contact. Do everything in silent mode. Heehee. He used to it. Then ard 6-7wks he more or less used to it n sleep thru. No made noise at wee hrs no feed
Mine always explosive poop during wee hour feed. Sometimes got poop abit la, like one spot; so when change diaper then his eyes wide open Liao. Cannot don't change - feel bad

Your baby how old nia. I think you still need to wait 2-3 more months before he can sleep longer bah.
Wa..Orr bak Kak Liao lo..my ah Lao and me, our dark circles are like darker...at night once the boys zzz, we quickly jumped into the hay & concuss within seconds

Towkay. Remember others wan to be in our shoes too as mentioned previously....let's cherish precious moments. Money cannot buy such one. Hehe

Read that some mummies start sleep training after 4 months. My 7 mth boy still fusses before he sleeps. He'll be v "mang zhang" and make a lot of noise when I'm holding him. As I rock and sing, he'll calm down and fall asleep. Actually after his 3/4am feed n diaper change, he's awake but he can fall asleep on his own when placed on the bed.

I always tell myself to cherish these moments (that he still needs me to rock him to sleep). As he gets older, he will grow out of this. No point forcing him now. That's my mentality la, although I envy those mummies who can put their babies to bed without all the rocking and coaxing. Haha.

Oh ur bub is 7 month le ah...hv he start teething yet?

I agreed tt they will out grow the rocking/swaying/sleep in arm part so yup somtime I also tell myself cherish the moment at the same time hoping bub fall asleep fast as my back aching is killing me...haha

My little one need to pat pat him n carry to walk at the same time. Lucky thing is at night after last feed ard 9.30pm can sleep thru until 6.30am.

After night feed pat awhile he fall asleep n my nos.1 envy want to be carry like how I carry baby. That one more Jialat.

Wow sleep through the night...so envy!

I not sure if my bub sleep thro d night yet as I will wake up to pump BM so I also feed him before I pump ...also cos I don't want bub to wake up my hubby w his cry since hubby job required good concentration.

Will slowly pro long pumping time n Stop by bub reach 6 month. Then I will know if he sleep thro...haha... I find it is a luxury if I can find time to pump during day for the bigger n older bub get..d more least he nap during day time + he no longer will guai guai sit in his rocker lor. Will arch his back,fuss n make a lot of noise d moment I put him in it.

You try asking your hub to take over. Me opposite. I always "complain" that my #2 needs me to stand and sing before he is willing to sleep. If not he will scream at the top of his voice till my elder one also cannot sleep EVERY NIGHT. Until my hub took over for a few nights and #2 slept on his own after his usual playtime, i realized babies BULLY their mummies!!

Haha so cute ur LO....

Mine opp...bub bully his daddy only as bub know who is d queen bee tt mean no nonsense from him...:p

Mine always explosive poop during wee hour feed. Sometimes got poop abit la, like one spot; so when change diaper then his eyes wide open Liao. Cannot don't change - feel bad

Ah...d explosive poo! Tt remind me of in the middle nite washing poo laundry regardless how big d size of diaper u use ....so no miss tt!

Towkay. Remember others wan to be in our shoes too as mentioned previously....let's cherish precious moments. Money cannot buy such one. Hehe
Yup yup!! Occasional rants..the mind tends to be more negative when you wake up at 230am & zzz at 5+am almost everyday...

Add on related question - at 4 weeks, go out in car can use carrier or must use infant car seat?
Play very safe, infant car seat...

For myself, cos I have a toddler car seat for my #1, so my #2 doesn't have a car seat as yet, so I carry the latter though not advisable :p

car owner, which weeks/months do you all use Baby seat in place?
From the start have to let baby used to the car seat. No carry out even when cry cry during driving. Safety reason car seat have to place at the back row. I placed it behind the driver. So that if driving alone can see baby.

yeah.. not going to use front yet for infant, toddler. my missus say driver rear, so that she can get in and out on left-safety too, which triggered me. i sitting 1.6cc laoya sedan chiar. cannot push my driver seat all the way though due to leg space :(
, me tall mah

Play very safe, infant car seat...

For myself, cos I have a toddler car seat for my #1, so my #2 doesn't have a car seat as yet, so I carry the latter though not advisable :p
I upgrade my nos.1 3yrs old to booster seat. The baby took over nos.1 car seat. But become nos.1 so used to the car seat. Nos.1 upset her baby stuffs have to let didi use. I have to let baby use a bassinet first. I keep the car seat in store room for another 6mths before it appear in the car.

I haven't fix my car seat been carrying them in my arms. I know is bad but I have a hand me down car seat n still haven't figure out how to fix it in.

I upgrade my nos.1 3yrs old to booster seat. The baby took over nos.1 car seat. But become nos.1 so used to the car seat. Nos.1 upset her baby stuffs have to let didi use. I have to let baby use a bassinet first. I keep the car seat in store room for another 6mths before it appear in the car.
I always wonder when can number 1 stop being jealous...like this morning , my elder covered her ears when my helper was talking to mei mei..she said she didn't like it and later said no one can talk to her sis except her...the other night threw tantrums coz daddy attended to crying mei mei first

I always wonder when can number 1 stop being jealous...like this morning , my elder covered her ears when my helper was talking to mei mei..she said she didn't like it and later said no one can talk to her sis except her...the other night threw tantrums coz daddy attended to crying mei mei first

My twins so young also like that. My elder more cranky so need more attention n the younger recently know how to pout his lips n show pitiful face when no one talk to him. Super cute lah but sad also cos attention divided. Sigh.

Wah very impt must use car seat in car. U might be a safe driver but there are lotsa idiots on the road. Car seat must always be in the back (where there's no air bags), n very importantly, which most Singaporeans get wrong, it has to rear facing, esp for babies < 2 yrs old. This is to prevent neck injuries in case of rear collision, cos their necks are still very weak so if whiplash it can be fatal.

cripps, when i fetch family , now i feel stress.haha. cannot go too fast. go too slow, vehs keep overtake and push backside

car owner, which weeks/months do you all use Baby seat in place?
Both my children sat in the rear-facing car seat when they were 1 month old. And sit in car seat is supposed to be safer than in carrier. But if you think baby is still too small and fragile to be placed in the car seat, one of you carry and sit in the 2nd row lor.

yeah.. not going to use front yet for infant, toddler. my missus say driver rear, so that she can get in and out on left-safety too, which triggered me. i sitting 1.6cc laoya sedan chiar. cannot push my driver seat all the way though due to leg space :(
, me tall mah
Actually as long as it it the rear seat, should be fine. Whether driver or passenger side depends on individual preference. My #1 time, i placed him at driver rear. Now #2, i placed him at passenger rear and my #1 sat on booster in the rear middle seat.

A sedan cannot sit additional passenger if have 2 carseats behind. Plus me and my hubby always work OT and both children are in CC, we gotta drive 2 separate cars in case 1 of us cannot make it. CC also not near to our place (tampines Vs Punggol). That's why we bought the volkswagen and good thing is can put 2 carseats and still sit 1 passenger comfortably. But monthly commitment is very chor lor.

why no consider pg ? full house? say fuel 100/week x 2 cars=$600-$800/month liao.. :(

A sedan cannot sit additional passenger if have 2 carseats behind. Plus me and my hubby always work OT and both children are in CC, we gotta drive 2 separate cars in case 1 of us cannot make it. CC also not near to our place (tampines Vs Punggol). That's why we bought the volkswagen and good thing is can put 2 carseats and still sit 1 passenger comfortably. But monthly commitment is very chor lor.

why no consider pg ? full house? say fuel 100/week x 2 cars=$600-$800/month liao.. :(
I quite ngeow about CC one. Must survey and check environment, screen curriculum before shortlisting one. Got consider the one at waterway point but full le. Plus my elder one has been in Tampines since he was 4 months. Friends are there and he's also used to the teachers, so stay put lor. My elder one takes a long time to adapt to new environment. Fuel is very chor, but bobian. Children comes first.

comes first, definitely. :)
for me when missus back to workforce, morning fro route is SK->yishun->orchard->geylang...and evening route likewise~
cte erp starts 7.00am, still planning whether can siam or any other lobang routes, like thomson, novena etc~

I reg cc last week and expected is full house. would like to place there from 2yo onwards. ~june 2018 onwards

Got consider the one at waterway point but full le. Plus my elder one has been in Tampines since he was 4 months. Friends are there and he's also used to the teachers, so stay put lor. My elder one takes a long time to adapt to new environment. Fuel is very chor, but bobian. Children comes first.

shiro wat time u all leave house, assuming reach cc 7a, sharp?
This is my daily routine coz i am the primary chauffeur:
Drop-off:
0520: Wake up for first feed before changing #2
0545: Wake #1 up, change him and give him his first feed
0620: Leave the house in PG
0645: Reach CC in Tamp
0700: Drop off both children
0800: Reach office in Buona Vista

Pick Up:
1730: Leave Office
1845: Reach CC
1915: Reach Home
1930: War Time
2100: Children's Zzzzz Time

comes first, definitely. :)
for me when missus back to workforce, morning fro route is SK->yishun->orchard->geylang...and evening route likewise~
cte erp starts 7.00am, still planning whether can siam or any other lobang routes, like thomson, novena etc~

I reg cc last week and expected is full house. would like to place there from 2yo onwards. ~june 2018 onwards
Where you work in orchard? Can take Lornie then exit Holland. Drive down from tanglin side. No ERP.

Oh yes, even if you are put on waiting list hor for a vacancy more than 6 months ahead of the planned admission, must check back the the website to make sure you are still in the Q le. Mine was removed after 6 months and i had Q again.

Last edited:
missus at orchard. me geylang area. need to test-out all possible routes and get used. for now is holiday mode transport, 7.30am move off slowly, reach office by 8.30am. missus will be back workforce in end oct..

Where you work in orchard? Can take Lornie then exit Holland. Drive down from tanglin side. No ERP.

Oh yes, even if you are put on waiting list hor for a vacancy more than 6 months ahead of the planned admission, must check back the the website to make sure you are still in the Q le. Mine was removed after 6 months and i had Q again.

Back