Year 2016 IVF Mummy To-Be

wa, I cannot see children crying badly - the heart just automatically breaks :( what about settling #1 in the ward since it's a single ward? Any advice..? My only concern is that he may not want to sleep and it may not be comfy sleeping on the hubby sofa. Worse come to worse, he sleeps together on the same bed with me :/
U are to bond with your newborn not your Dh. Heehee starting to moo moo. Welcome to the club

I went for my postnatal review. THH don't want to see me Liao. Kind of missed him. . He have enough of me Liao. 7yrs with him. So sad when he say that to me.

I went for my postnatal review. THH don't want to see me Liao. Kind of missed him. . He have enough of me Liao. 7yrs with him. So sad when he say that to me.
What you mean had enough of you? You not trying liao ah?
Every year will still see him right coz can go to him for annual pap smear mah. No meh?

U have officially graduated le. It's kind of an empty feeling right. Hard to describe. It's like u been with the gynae for so long n he is the one with u for every step of your TTC journey n giving u the encouragement etc. sometimes I treat my gynae like a mentor. Haha.

LOL... all adults here la, can discern liao.
My boy is 3.5years old liao, still no time. I think have to wait till he is in P3?? Well, that's the sacrifice when we insisted on not having a helper and doing everything on our own lor.
But like that v hands-on, you know exactly the boy's pattern. We are quite similar - no helper, don't want MIL to help etc. very we-do-ourselves

Today got kkh letter to remind me tt my storage of embryo payment is due soon ($449+)

Time really flies man! Been a year ! Now in a dilemma should I keep cos this year already 38...some more only 1 embryo may not guarantee able to defrost,implant n etc if try..but if dun keep like wasted my before effort can't imagine doing the long protocol process again...

Argh! Hate making such decision....:(

Today got kkh letter to remind me tt my storage of embryo payment is due soon ($449+)

Time really flies man! Been a year ! Now in a dilemma should I keep cos this year already 38...some more only 1 embryo may not guarantee able to defrost,implant n etc if try..but if dun keep like wasted my before effort can't imagine doing the long protocol process again...

Argh! Hate making such decision....:(
Keep! It's precious n u never know it may be your next child.

What you mean had enough of you? You not trying liao ah?
Every year will still see him right coz can go to him for annual pap smear mah. No meh?
He tell me can go polyclinic do it. I old Liao. Done with THH for the past 7yrs. Max out all grants n medisave. Have 1girl 1boy. He tell me go enjoy my family life Liao.

Hi all, all of u r very updated and active in this thread ah. I m due on 2 Jan but THH advise that for twins I should be expecting to csec in dec. Can I join yr FB group pls?

No one covering you meh? Why still need to reply emails? You giving real time updates tomorrow or not?

Who's delivering after @towkayneo ah? "Lull period" until end Nov when we'll start to cheer for @bbcripps and @hi_mei?

My edd's mid-Nov. Been following this thread silently after my last post some time ago. Now 28 weeks.

Dawn popped yesterday n Towkayneo popped this morning. :)

Congrats to Dawn and Towkayneo!

Thank you everybody! For some reasons, mobile fb cannot add piglet, blessedzn..let me go back and use my laptop to add you ladies ok? Bubbles too, you can pm me your email add. Cheers!

Hi, I am a silent reader and will read this thread when I hv the time. I delivered my twins in Mar. Can I join some fb or WA group pls? Thanks!

hello.. off topic..

Would like to find out where is good for COMPREHENSIVE body check-up?

I go to Parkway Shenton executive health screeners. Any of the Parkway group hospital. Another one is Fullerton Health. Or Raffles Hospital.

Either go to clinic consult with doctor on medical checkup requirement. Or go to SATA/those labs, check out the medical checkup packages, and choose one/customise one if needed.

okok... my company very laoyia. so called panel.. however panel do not have coy record/tie-up. meaning to say walk-in, pay and claim up to 25$ only (basic MOM rule)... ok, i guess have to explore hospital liao

Thank you everybody! For some reasons, mobile fb cannot add piglet, blessedzn..let me go back and use my laptop to add you ladies ok? Bubbles too, you can pm me your email add. Cheers!

Hi towkayneo, PM you my email address already. Hope you take care and welcome to motherhood!!

can I check with those who delivered in kkh, do we have to book delivery package beforehand? I am under Dr THH. Only seeing him next tues.

Back