Year 2016 IVF Mummy To-Be

haha. tmc room, packed with brooms at side. the chair quite comfy, with dim red/orange lighting.

of cos i prep with videosss... mag mai la mai la, wat era liao... lol
was ganchiong, cos worried precious spillage. it was a challenge
hahaha...I tot TMC provides magazines mah..but even they provide, I doubt you dare to touch also, so many dirty fingers flipping through..

I think they should provide a bowl instead of a bottle. What happens if you aimed wrongly and the bulk of the essence is spilled onto the carpet?

haha. tmc room, packed with brooms at side. the chair quite comfy, with dim red/orange lighting.

of cos i prep with videosss... mag mai la mai la, wat era liao... lol
was ganchiong, cos worried precious spillage. it was a challenge
Lol. My hubby never likes to produce sample there Lor. No mood de lah. He laughed at the mag said so biang, must sign in sign out somemore. Also he said not sure how many ppl touch it and if contaminated or not

think pretty standardard those test wewe container...
once sealed i quickly hand over to lab. cannot tu one . ganchiong. should be ok, if really spill, i think fellow is damn chiucheng (handgun)

hahaha...I tot TMC provides magazines mah..but even they provide, I doubt you dare to touch also, so many dirty fingers flipping through..

I think they should provide a bowl instead of a bottle. What happens if you aimed wrongly and the bulk of the essence is spilled onto the carpet?

Ladies, I think I just passed out my mucus plug , a little bloody show. Called dr Loh's clinic but no answer le. Anyone know any hotline to call or what I should do?

Nurse will guide u on what to do. Don't panic ok. Whatever they do they will inform dr Loh n he will come over to check.

Ai zai ai zai, bloody show may not indicate the onset of labour but anything related to waterbag/blood, must go down delivery suite to check.

Though you might deliver next week, you got discuss possibility of induction with THH bo? Or he dun think ah boy can wait that long in the oven?
No la, he said don't wait liao, he suggested yesterday (Thursday) to check in, I said I need to settle stuff like office and my boy, so weekends would be better lorr...so heh heh, am checking in tomorrow :/

No la, he said don't wait liao, he suggested yesterday (Thursday) to check in, I said I need to settle stuff like office and my boy, so weekends would be better lorr...so heh heh, am checking in tomorrow :/
Why dun check-in on Sun? Then ur ML can kick in on Monday mah.

Why dun check-in on Sun? Then ur ML can kick in on Monday mah.

Doesn't matter laa, no diff..just spread over the weekends lor, then everything ok, Monday can start to reply emails lo. Check in Sunday, sekali spread over to Monday / Tuesday, I will be uncontactable :/

Doesn't matter laa, no diff..just spread over the weekends lor, then everything ok, Monday can start to reply emails lo. Check in Sunday, sekali spread over to Monday / Tuesday, I will be uncontactable :/
No one covering you meh? Why still need to reply emails? You giving real time updates tomorrow or not?

Who's delivering after @towkayneo ah? "Lull period" until end Nov when we'll start to cheer for @bbcripps and @hi_mei?

No one covering you meh? Why still need to reply emails? You giving real time updates tomorrow or not?

Who's delivering after @towkayneo ah? "Lull period" until end Nov when we'll start to cheer for @bbcripps and @hi_mei?
reply emails so that I won't lugi ley :p can la, real time updates will be provided unless paralysed in pain.

then hubby wants to accompany me throughout, I told him no cos he has to take care of #1. He said ask his mom or somebody from my end to take care, I said no, sekali, my cervix clammed up, refused to relax. So most likely, or confirmed, I will be alone till I gave birth and the room assigned to me (so at least both of them can rest there).

reply emails so that I won't lugi ley :p can la, real time updates will be provided unless paralysed in pain.

then hubby wants to accompany me throughout, I told him no cos he has to take care of #1. He said ask his mom or somebody from my end to take care, I said no, sekali, my cervix clammed up, refused to relax. So most likely, or confirmed, I will be alone till I gave birth and the room assigned to me (so at least both of them can rest there).
What's there to lugi? Your ML will start whether or not you reply ur emails right? Simi paralysed in pain? You never opt for epi upfront?

My hub also like that. That's why i chose to check-in on a Mon (instead on Sun which THH suggested) coz can send my #1 to childcare when i am in labour. But i tell you hor, your #1 prob won't rest lor. He'll be busy rounding around the room, touching everything and telling everyone who comes in about his new didi.

What's there to lugi? Your ML will start whether or not you reply ur emails right? Simi paralysed in pain? You never opt for epi upfront?

My hub also like that. That's why i chose to check-in on a Mon (instead on Sun which THH suggested) coz can send my #1 to childcare when i am in labour. But i tell you hor, your #1 prob won't rest lor. He'll be busy rounding around the room, touching everything and telling everyone who comes in about his new didi.

Cos in the sales line maaa, so it just happens that there is this case, left 5% before I close it...
Must la, must have EPI one..what I meant is will update till it's time to push - that's when they turn off / decrease the EPI

Aiya, but the thing is I am so used to him around my side at night and I think he is too. So dunno can my ah lao handle him when I am in the hospital at night not. 真放心不下. As much as I want the ah lao to be there, but I guess #1 needs him more. The ah lao also sad that he couldn't be there, but I told him that he's not a doc or nurse, there is nothing much he can do, so better stay home with #1 until I got the room or #2 is out.

Aiya, but the thing is I am so used to him around my side at night and I think he is too. So dunno can my ah lao handle him when I am in the hospital at night not. 真放心不下. As much as I want the ah lao to be there, but I guess #1 needs him more. The ah lao also sad that he couldn't be there, but I told him that he's not a doc or nurse, there is nothing much he can do, so better stay home with #1 until I got the room or #2 is out.
Then we are in the same shoe. My hub was also supposed to bunk in with me in the ward after settling #1 to sleep. Who knows my #1 cried till he dozed off for that 2 nights i was in the hospital. My hub recorded that crying part and it's seriously heartbreaking that i wanted to be discharge immediately. If he is very attached to you, it's also very difficult for your hub to settle him though still better than the grandparents. But have to tong for that 1 or 2 nights lor.

Then we are in the same shoe. My hub was also supposed to bunk in with me in the ward after settling #1 to sleep. Who knows my #1 cried till he dozed off for that 2 nights i was in the hospital. My hub recorded that crying part and it's seriously heartbreaking that i wanted to be discharge immediately. If he is very attached to you, it's also very difficult for your hub to settle him though still better than the grandparents. But have to tong for that 1 or 2 nights lor.
wa, I cannot see children crying badly - the heart just automatically breaks :( what about settling #1 in the ward since it's a single ward? Any advice..? My only concern is that he may not want to sleep and it may not be comfy sleeping on the hubby sofa. Worse come to worse, he sleeps together on the same bed with me :/

Cos in the sales line maaa, so it just happens that there is this case, left 5% before I close it...
Must la, must have EPI one..what I meant is will update till it's time to push - that's when they turn off / decrease the EPI

Mine too. Ask my Dh sleep with her. I relax at hospital. That y I choose B1 + 1more night. Mine csect. By right is 2night stay. I checked in on Friday my op in the afternoon. Dh ard also cannot help. At night go home accompany by nos.1. At least I have a peace of mind at hospital. Then sat late afternoon dr tan came to check on me. See me so tired. Ask me stay until Monday then go home. Heehee. I enjoyed my 3night there. Whole ward to myself no other patients ard.

wa, I cannot see children crying badly - the heart just automatically breaks :( what about settling #1 in the ward since it's a single ward? Any advice..? My only concern is that he may not want to sleep and it may not be comfy sleeping on the hubby sofa. Worse come to worse, he sleeps together on the same bed with me :/
U are to bond with your newborn not your Dh. Heehee starting to moo moo. Welcome to the club

Mine too. Ask my Dh sleep with her. I relax at hospital. That y I choose B1 + 1more night. Mine csect. By right is 2night stay. I checked in on Friday my op in the afternoon. Dh ard also cannot help. At night go home accompany by nos.1. At least I have a peace of mind at hospital. Then sat late afternoon dr tan came to check on me. See me so tired. Ask me stay until Monday then go home. Heehee. I enjoyed my 3night there. Whole ward to myself no other patients ard.

Me too choose B1 + 1 more extra day stay cos I just wanna relax n hv me time before battle field . :p

I tried asking KKH if my #1 can bunk in too. As usual, standard response is No coz may disturb other mummies in the ward and children are more vulnerable to germs and whatsmore, its in a hospital setting. My hub wanted to sneak #1 in for the 2 nights days but on 2nd thought, i told him not to but stay at home with #1 for the following reasons:
(1) Germs in the hospital --> Dun want #1 to be unwell when i am discharged
(2) It's not comfy to squeeze #1 and myself into the single bed (plus we are having lochia discharge). Dun want #1 to have a lack of sleep
(3) There are not enuff things to entertain #1 in the room unless you are prepared to let him watch videos on your tablet / watch Disney Junior the whole time.

I know 真放心不下. I was crying in the hospital when my hub sent me the audio clip of my boy crying. But for my #1, i rather 铁着心 leave him to cry and sleep at home with daddy. Get your hubs to bring him over during the day time and bring him home by 8 or 9pm. Before he sleeps, can video-call to talk to him. Lucky natural birth can discharged after 1 night through i stayed for 2 nights coz THH also said i looked very tired.

That was also the reason why i chose a weekday to pop coz hub can be there without having to worry about #1.

yup, small children better stay away. go home can see didi/meimei
Eh, why you delete your post on not spending enough time with each other? I was about to forewarn you that it's not the end le.
As much as the husband and wife wish to have more we-time or intimate moments, having a mini version of the hubs may not give you the chance coz the wife is either too tired or still have many routine stuff to do, especially if no helper. But what to do, can only suck it up lor.

wa shiro.. me kena spotted..
i thought not appropriate to mention though..haha..
is only when little one grow up, then more freedom, can put it this way?

wa shiro.. me kena spotted..
i thought not appropriate to mention though..haha..
is only when little one grow up, then more freedom, can put it this way?
LOL... all adults here la, can discern liao.
My boy is 3.5years old liao, still no time. I think have to wait till he is in P3?? Well, that's the sacrifice when we insisted on not having a helper and doing everything on our own lor.

i have helper.. but really the privacy haiz. dun mention about cost. bobian lar, me lousy, wifey need to work... arbo how to make ends meet? very often, i see ppl stay in condo, housewife, eng eng cheng cheng sell online stuff etc etc

i have helper.. but really the privacy haiz. dun mention about cost. bobian lar, me lousy, wifey need to work... arbo how to make ends meet? very often, i see ppl stay in condo, housewife, eng eng cheng cheng sell online stuff etc etc
Dun say that, nowadays many dual income families mah, not because the wife cannot afford to quit the job and stay at home, but it's more of personal wants. If you aspire for more things for the family or children, you need to earn more. My hub also dun want me to stay at home and look after the children coz when the wife is not working, the husband will have more earful. LOL Ok.... serious now, i guess it's also good for the wife to be working so that she can balance her emotions. It's not easy being a SAHM and not everyone can do it. I admit i can't do that coz i can imagine going ku-ku if i had to entertain and scream at my children the whole day. I really salute those SAHM coz it's a huge sacrifice.

shiro.. second one coming soon?
I delivered #2 in Jan 16 liao. Think i am one of the earlier ones in this thread. Hoping to try and strike #3 soon. LOL

Back