Year 2016 IVF Mummy To-Be

Now epidural liao. Unbearable. Tears flow, I asked her dun hold back epi
Ya la...don't hold back the epi laa...worst come to worst, you work harder lo...:p
ya ya...shld be out tonight liao, huat ah!!
ya la, dunno what is 82 also...he likes to come up with funny terms like AMDK laa, 69 laa..etc

1982. .. left right bed lor. I saw all also same edd. Wow.

Epidural done. I joke and she can smile liao. Now like sleeping ... long way man..very stressed. Me kena chased out last night. Roam ard no sleep. 10am take shuttle bus go jiak KFC. Jin lonely. Now sibei steamed..

Towkay. 69. Now I no mood ar. Think kin kin birth out..tonight need chiong go home pray. Tomorrow 1st day
Ya la...don't hold back the epi laa...worst come to worst, you work harder lo...:p
ya ya...shld be out tonight liao, huat ah!!
ya la, dunno what is 82 also...he likes to come up with funny terms like AMDK laa, 69 laa..etc

Epidural done. I joke and she can smile liao. Now like sleeping ... long way man..very stressed. Me kena chased out last night. Roam ard no sleep. 10am take shuttle bus go jiak KFC. Jin lonely. Now sibei steamed..
See la!! Ask you pay for the single bed, you don't want! Kenna chased out. Haha! Sleep in the park lo

I walk across eat ipoh hor fun at 3am plus. Streets bo lang one. Taxi all stop wan pick me. I just walk like zombie. Then found one cushion bench.half size of my body. Got sleep for 2 hrs, security abg, jin zrk ark wake me up at 5.30.

Dr just came in say sometimes pain won't dilate etx. So epi is good. 600-800 range. Heng yi lar, bo bian one

I walk across eat ipoh hor fun at 3am plus. Streets bo lang one. Taxi all stop wan pick me. I just walk like zombie. Then found one cushion bench.half size of my body. Got sleep for 2 hrs, security abg, jin zrk ark wake me up at 5.30.

Dr just came in say sometimes pain won't dilate etx. So epi is good. 600-800 range. Heng yi lar, bo bian one

you should go home rest so that later have energy to accompany your wife and take care of baby.

Pinoy nurse jin laolan. Say u cannot stay in, repeatedly. Other patients need rest. Standard mah.. 11.30pm admit lei

Ya ya! those people are damn scary! the way they pushed the prams, wa lau, like bulldozers lor....and the best part is they forgot that they used to be pregnant lo.

That's exactly what my hub thinks - why people just want to push the prams like that. He fears for the pregnant ladies.

I went on Sat to get my wet wipes. Actually this time round is not so bad. At least i can still walk through without having the need to keep saying "Excuse Me". You dun even see a long Q at the usual booth like Heinz, Philips, Medela etc. I am surprised with the relatively smaller crowd. I think the Oct one will be very crowded.

Unless its super cheap else we will skip the Oct one. Too crowded.

Can upgrade to single now?
jia you ba

Yia boh, tomorrow can???? Hope today can come out. Sibei chuan, Now only 3cm. Got one girl walk here walk there take the big ball, ask the nurse still 2-3cm how???
So long as mai kway 12 midnight tomorrow, day 1 night also can la! Good brothers will understand

That's exactly what my hub thinks - why people just want to push the prams like that. He fears for the pregnant ladies.

Unless its super cheap else we will skip the Oct one. Too crowded.

Can upgrade to single now?
jia you ba

Dun wan upgrade.. Use it for epidural .....

Steroid jab for wrist pain? Ouch!!! I hate steroid jab...It is so painful..:(

How long the effect of jab last??

I had two jabs on each wrist. One jab for numbing the area cos the steroid jab needle v thick. The effect should last abt 4-6 months.

Yesterday I go to my gynae and her asst ask me if I want to talk to my Dr at birth control. I burst out laughing cos I'm already planning for no 2 now.

My hubby reluctant to try for no 2 but when I go baby fair, I tell him if we have 2 babies then our purchases more worth it lor. :p

Back