Year 2015 IVF mummies- to-be

T
Not everyone gets nausea and MS. Hehee but don't speak too soon in case kena later you might regret hehehe....

The statistics is 50% of the women get MS and that means another half don't really get it

Dont worry.. tons of other pregnancy joys to come - constipation, LS, backache, tiredness, fainting spells, odd taste

Thx Ron , no symptoms worry. Got symptom also worry. Btw what stage are you at now, I always see you helping people with their enquiry. :)

Till today I am week 5 plus and on n off still experience some pain or cramp like tat. Normal?
I had all sorts of serious pain & cramps for 1st tri. 2nd tri suddenly everything went away!
I believe excessive worrying during 1st tri contributes too. Try to ask for medical leave to rest at home & do something to distract your mind :)

I had all sorts of serious pain & cramps for 1st tri. 2nd tri suddenly everything went away!
I believe excessive worrying during 1st tri contributes too. Try to ask for medical leave to rest at home & do something to distract your mind :)

Hi remembeRainbow,
I sleep in the middle nite until I feel like pain inside den keep touching till the pain gone den manage to slp.
Now my MC not enuf. Hopefully they can give HL.

I very lazy to breastfeed also le...! Ok maybe I ask him abt it during follow up appt. btw follow up appt is just pap smear thats all?

Haha yup is just doing Pap smear. Btw u using the milk powder that kkh feed ur bb or u bought ur own? Bcoz during my stay their milk is similac for that mth. They change every mth de

Haha yup is just doing Pap smear. Btw u using the milk powder that kkh feed ur bb or u bought ur own? Bcoz during my stay their milk is similac for that mth. They change every mth de
Oh mine also similac but I changed the milk powder and baby doesn't mind..

Hi Elizabeth,

Try not to read into your symptoms so much...i think week 5-8 has alot of weird symptoms coz your body is trying to adjust to the raised hormones and expanding uterus..i have all the weirdest, painful, frightening symptoms that you have as well dyring these period..

I know its hard but try to relax more and enjoy the process, especially since now you are already pregnant ( which means you passed the waiting stage already! ;))

I used to be like you but i told myself as long as i know i have taken care of myself and have adequate rest (very impt!), i shouldnt worry so much because i have given my very best (mentally and physically).

Jia you ;)

Dear ladies, I just crossed my 1st tri, saliva is still alot, indigestion is still bad, can't have a proper sleep without getting up to burp frequently. Feeling very frustrated. Thought that with 2nd tri, symptoms supposed to ease off... Is anyone experiencing this?

Dear ladies, I just crossed my 1st tri, saliva is still alot, indigestion is still bad, can't have a proper sleep without getting up to burp frequently. Feeling very frustrated. Thought that with 2nd tri, symptoms supposed to ease off... Is anyone experiencing this?
Congrats babe!
Symptoms may or may not go off immediately. Take care ya?

Dear ladies, does anyone know what other vitamins to take in 2nd Tri? My Dr prescribes only 1 multi-vitamin with dha, Ganilia. I am not sure if I should be taking calcium.

Dear ladies, does anyone know what other vitamins to take in 2nd Tri? My Dr prescribes only 1 multi-vitamin with dha, Ganilia. I am not sure if I should be taking calcium.

The best calcium is milk, but if u dun dare drink milk then muz take calcium pill but take note that it will cause constipation I think

Hi!

I'm currently taking obimin and fish oil only..
Obimin should cover most of the basic vitamins needed i tink.

the yucky ting about fish oil is when you burp.. yucks. :confused:

Ladies , anyone of u change gynae after 1st trimester or stay with the gynae who did ivf for u ? I'm currently staying on with the ivf gynae at kkh but I'm thinking of changing to another gynae at parkway east where it's more convenient for me . How should I go about changing ?

Ladies , anyone of u change gynae after 1st trimester or stay with the gynae who did ivf for u ? I'm currently staying on with the ivf gynae at kkh but I'm thinking of changing to another gynae at parkway east where it's more convenient for me . How should I go about changing ?

Me. Changed from SGH to TMC. But it's Cux of other issues. For me I just stop going for my SGH apptments. But if u ve the intention to change pls get the blood test reports ( hiv, hep b, etc) from Kkh first. If not the other gynae will make u re-do the tests.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 129

Ask for a medical report that will enable your new Dr to take it over, I suppose. If not, make an anonymous call at customer service and ask.

hi guys, did any of you swim during your first trimester? I was reading some of the other overseas forums and there are mixed feedback it seems. Some ivf clinics advised against swimming for first trimester. Also, am wondering if the TCM docs will say its too cold for the body.

I've not been exercising as I wanted to be cautious but am getting quite restless. The weather is really too hot for anything else and I really feel like the only exercise I can take at the moment is prob swimming.

hi guys, did any of you swim during your first trimester? I was reading some of the other overseas forums and there are mixed feedback it seems. Some ivf clinics advised against swimming for first trimester. Also, am wondering if the TCM docs will say its too cold for the body.

I've not been exercising as I wanted to be cautious but am getting quite restless. The weather is really too hot for anything else and I really feel like the only exercise I can take at the moment is prob swimming.

Swimming exercise can only start in second trimester with the approval of ur gynae.

I would think no matter what better play safe for first tri. After all, we did not have our babies easily.
I did swim during third tri though, all the way up to 37 weeks. By then I could only exercise by walking or swimming. It was therapeutic and I am not sure if it helped my delivery to be relatively fast...

Back