Year 2015 IVF mummies- to-be

ecym

Creating this thread to gather all 2015 IVF mummies-to-be to share the joy and fears that we have to live with as we pray and hope for a normal and boring pregnancy and ultimately a live birth !

Last edited:

went for my first scan yesterday. Delighted to find a beanie with hb...so thrilled... another milestone...!

Hi dear, I done my FET transfer on 6/3 and today is my 10dp5dt. BT test on 8dp5dt was 0.1, I thought I'm not make it for this round, so upset . On yesterday tested hpt and to my surprise, a faint line show up, quickly call my clinic and they ask me to continue monitor on Friday morning, if still positive then go for another bt again. This morning hpt showing positive as well, quickly go down to take my bt and this round the result is above 90! Thank God that my dream finally come true.
Next Monday morning I will be going for another round of bt again to ensure my hcg level is double. Praying hard and fighting together with my beanie!

Hello Tinga, I was reading abt your post ET roller coaster ride... Thanks for dropping by this thread...keke.

Congrats and welcome...hope we have a boring and smooth journey next 9 months....

My EDD is 1st Feb...but I should be c sect in end Jan...

Ohhh by the way, I know its kinda of hard at times. Stay positive and cheerful...good hormones thrives...

Ecym, so fast u already decided to c-sect lo? My edd using online calculator is fall between 18- 20 February, which is cny! Wow, so zhun.. Monday will go for review with doc and see what is her calculation for me. Hope that my bt result will go up up up.

My first born is via c sect so subsequent ones I will go for csect too... My u/s just done on 11/6 at my 6th weeks...can see beanie with heartbeat le...

I wish to see my beanie too but it is still early for me. Today is my 11dp5dt. Dunno when can see le

When your hcg hits 2000 can see sac le... But u must endure one or two weeks before u get to see heart beat

tww will be here before you know it Tinga!

I very kiasu, I jsut made an appointment for Genetic Scan at SSR Intl because of my previous pregnancy, I am kinda of paranoid about the growth of my baby... I decided to go for the powerful ultrasound scan with Prof Anan.

My current SGH gynae did recommend the harmony test but I read that it harmony test does not entails all chromosome abnormality which I am looking for... so I guess Genetic Scan is a better option for me....

tww will be here before you know it Tinga!

I very kiasu, I jsut made an appointment for Genetic Scan at SSR Intl because of my previous pregnancy, I am kinda of paranoid about the growth of my baby... I decided to go for the powerful ultrasound scan with Prof Anan.

My current SGH gynae did recommend the harmony test but I read that it harmony test does not entails all chromosome abnormality which I am looking for... so I guess Genetic Scan is a better option for me....
Hi ecym, what is the genetic scan about? Is it to check whether bb is ok or not?
I just have my second bt done, the hcg is dropping. I shall see my af coming soon. Is sad that this pregnancy didn't come true but hope that my next fet will give me good result.

Hi ecym, what is the genetic scan about? Is it to check whether bb is ok or not?
I just have my second bt done, the hcg is dropping. I shall see my af coming soon. Is sad that this pregnancy didn't come true but hope that my next fet will give me good result.

*hugz*I m sorry to hear that, Tinga... !!! take care my dear

The genetic scan is to use ultrasound to scan for bb's physical development very similar to the detailed scan but done earlier at week 14...

I see. Haven got the chance to learn all this scan yet. My bt is dropped from 94 on Friday to 33 today. Not going for another bt tmr.

Dear Experienced Mummies / Mums-to-be

I am new here.. I will be having my first Jab next week. What should I eat to prepare my body for the IVF cycle?
Is it ok to drink Pao Sheng Chicken Soup?
Other than Longan Red-date drink, what else should I start eating?
What to take note when taking these jabs?

I am obese and diagnosed with PCOS.

Another milestone - HCG Beta crossed 6 digits at week 8! No need to go back for weekly blood test le... ;)

Hello there, welcome to the MTB club

Wah...CNY baby... lets hope she/he can be the first goat baby... ;)

Where did you do your IVF?

Twinklelight... Congrats!! I will be doing my first scanning on 7th July.. Really hope to see my little beanie healthy then..

Have you done your scanning?

7th July is coming soon!!
i will be doing my first scanning in 2 wks' time. due to my low amh level, i only have 5 follicles during my ivf, but thank God that i've 2 embryos for transfer.
my dr says i should be expecting a singleton. :rolleyes:

Twinklelight... Congrats!! I will be doing my first scanning on 7th July.. Really hope to see my little beanie healthy then..

Have you done your scanning?

I don't have OHSS but still feeling bloated especially at evening. :( Food digestion is pretty slow.. Feel nausea when I first wake up in the morning.
what pregnancy symptoms do u all have in the past few weeks?:rolleyes:

I have been feeling giddy and sleepy for the past days.. Is it normal?

I have nausea too.. Can't eat too oily stuff.. Will feel really uncomfortable.. But when I am hungry.. I die die got to eat.. Previously I can still control my hunger..

Plus on and off cramp.. Which I hope it's a good sign that uterus is expecting..

Congrats to everyone too :)

Yes, I also have nausea but only when I wake up in the morning.
I feel bloated after every meal although I didn't eat a lot.

Let's all jiayou!! :)

I have been feeling giddy and sleepy for the past days.. Is it normal?

Are you taking any progesterone tablets? if yes, pretty common ... but of cos the first trimester common symptoms are also tiredness and giddiness...

Are you girls all first time MTB?

Are you taking any progesterone tablets? if yes, pretty common ... but of cos the first trimester common symptoms are also tiredness and giddiness...

Yup.. I'm taking the tablets.. And yes, I am a first time mtb.. Are you? How many weeks are you at now?

I have a first born, and she is 4 today!

For nausea feeling, my only advice is to you is to take small meals throughout the day...up to 6 times a day... MS will peak at week 10 to week 12 so hang in there...

This week my week 9, haven seen my beanie since week 6 week... praying that the beanie is growing well...

Do u all think it is alright to drink teh Tarik? Can't drink coffee.. So I only left with this option to curb my caffeine ..

Yes, I am also taking the tablets.
It's my first time MTB :)

But I dunno why whole day I keep on burping very often, feeling quite annoying. :(

Do u all think it is alright to drink teh Tarik? Can't drink coffee.. So I only left with this option to curb my caffeine ..

I think for the moment, it is better not to drink Teh Tarik :)
But I am wondering can those decaf coffee/tea be alternative option?

ermm..I am very bad example one... but I drink iced teh tarik gosong almost every morning for all my pregnancies... :p

But I dunno why whole day I keep on burping very often, feeling quite annoying. :(

Burping... aiyo this is a hourly problem for me... ANNOYING indeed!! but if you dont burp enough, i realise i feel very nausea...

I am burping frequently too.. but I prefer burping than nausea. Once I burp, I feel better, else I feel a big pack of air in my throat and start to feel giddy.. I believe it is due to our indigestion problem.

I have drank a cup each for the last 2 days... very cham... no coffee...

Yeah, I am first time MTB. I am taking duphaston tablets and progesterone jabs (twice a week).
Just went back to office today. I thought my mild/dull cramps have stopped, but they return back while I am doing my worko_O

Yeah, I am first time MTB. I am taking duphaston tablets and progesterone jabs (twice a week).
Just went back to office today. I thought my mild/dull cramps have stopped, but they return back while I am doing my worko_O

try not to walk or stand for too long if you are experiencing cramps...

Ladies.. All of a sudden I feel that my tummy very round.. My waist seems to be thicken at wk 6.. Is it too fast?

I thought I m the odd one out.. Sigh.... Ya.. This morning I try my pencil skirt.. It's round in front and round at the back.. In the end Got to change my skirt.. I am trying my hide my tummy till I know things are stable..

Ya.. Try to find slightly loose clothing and hope others won't realize it.
Let's all jia you to the stable stage then we can dun need to hide our bb bump. :)

Back