WTS MBS premier room garden view $330 for 30 apr and 3 May 15

verbatin

I have MBS Premier Room at Garden view selling for $330 (original cost$500+)

Date available are for check in on 30 Apr 2015 and 3 May 2015

http://www.marinabaysands.com/accommodations.html

Official check in time is 3 pm but most of the time, room will be available starting from 12.30 pm onwards.
Premier room does not include breakfast. this comes with 4 pass (2 adult, 2 child) to visit the sky garden, Free WIFI and swimming pools. The entry to sky garden and infinity pools are unlimited. if u book directly with the hotel, extra bed cost you extra $100. if you book with me, extra bed is free of charge. extra bed is first come first serve so if meet me at early at 1pm, u will be able to secure the extra bed.

I will Meet you at Hotel Lobby Tower 1 check in counter on the day of stay and I will check you in. You will pay me cash of $330 on the spot after I have check you in

For those who drive - Car park is $7 per entry for hotel guest for 24 hour. For $6 (per entry) park at Convention Hall South Entrance. if you want multiple entry ($12 valet parking), park at hotel tower.
after parking, buy the $7 or $12 ticket from the valet counter just outside tower 1

U should preferably have a credit card (for the purpose of $200 security deposit place with the hotel). this will be refunded upon check out.if no credit card, you need to put up $200 cash as security deposit with the hotel

Interested please contact [email protected]

Back