WTS MBS room

verbatin

I have MBS Premier room Garden view for Sale .

This comes with breakfast for 2 (worth $100). Room also comes with 4 pass (2 adult, 2 child below age 6) to visit the sky garden, Free WIFI and swimming pools.

weekday rate for premier room garden view is $470$ and weekend rate is $510 (Fri and Sat).

City view (which guarantee higher floor) is extra $60

other room type such as Club Room, Orchard suites is also avaiable
the normal rate is $600 above if you book from MBS website

http://www.marinabaysands.com/accommodations.html

Official check in time is 3 pm and eatly check in is available

I will be meeting you at Hotel Lobby Tower 1 check in counter on the day of stay and I will check you in. You will pay me cash of $470/$510 after I have check you in

You can ask for extra bed (at no cost) subject to availability. if u book with the hotel, extra bed cost you extra $100. extra bed is not a guarantee but usuallu they will have extra bed. if you want extra bed, recommendation is to come in early at 12-12.30pm so that u can secure a bed (it is first come first serve).
U should preferably have a credit card (for the purpose of $200 security deposit place with the hotel). Security Deposit is to cover for any additional cost which you may incur during your stay. this will be refunded back to you upon check out. if no credit card, you need to put up $200 cash as security deposit with the hotel

Interested please contact [email protected]

Back