Work from Home, anyone?

Hi everyone, I am a FTWM and had 2 kids, One 5yrs and one 20 mths.
Both FTWM and SAHM want to spend more time and give the best to our family.
One of the ways to do this is to go on an ideally affordable guided family trips.

I am a member of WorldVentures that is a renowned firm in US but a pioneer in Asia
so I would like to invite you to join me in this exciting venture as early bird catches the worm!
Members enjoy dream trip rates giving you a choice to tap on its business arm to make an income
leading to free membership and cash at your own pace. A market leader in the US second to none
in the travel industry, it's a lucrative company to tap on!

If you just want to enjoy the cheaper airline, hotel or cruises rate, you are welcome to do so.
Just sign up FREE as a preferred customer providing your DOB and email address and
you will get a US$200K flight insurance for FREE if you do your booking with us.

Click on these link and watch the videos
http://idealtravelrates.worldventures.biz
http://idealtravelrates.dreamtripslife.com
If you are interested to know more, do pm or email me at [email protected]

Hi oha,

Please note that in Singapore MLM law, WorldVentures is NOT considered a MLM company in Singapore.

Please refrain of recruiting people from cyberspace.

Please go to MTI website to read MLM law of Singapore.

Hi Winston
just to add on. As far as I know WorldVentures is a legitimate MLM company. Apart from the mlm structured business in it, people actually can book air tickets, hotel or cruises from the website.

From point 6 and 11 from the MTI website, WorldVentures is categorized under the MLM exclusion act which means it is legal in Singapore & does not need any special license other than a normal company registration.

If you still feel uncomfortable/unsure about the company maybe you can attend our free seminar to know more about the company.

just want to update my url of the travel website
http://gotravelling.worldventures.biz
http://gotravelling.dreamtripslife.com

Hi oha,

Are you referring to this link @ http://app.mti.gov.sg/default.asp?id=567 for point 6 and 11.

I want to highlight that point 6 specify:

The Exclusion Order 2001 continued to maintain that insurance companies and master franchises would be excluded from the MLM Act.

A participant cannot be required to provide any benefit or acquire any commodity in order to become a participant in the scheme, other than the purchase of demonstration equipment which is not for resale, at no more than cost price and for which no commission can be given out. A legitimate multi-level marketing scheme would not impose a financial risk on salespersons. For example, salespersons should be entitled to full refunds, under reasonable commercial terms, for any inventories kept or purchased by them which are not sold to end consumers, so long as the inventories are returned within a period of 60 days.

Does WorldVentures having full refund policy as stated above?

I did not mention WorldVentures is not legitimate company but is NOT considered a MLM company in Singapore.

WorldVentures is also not a insurance and master franchises company.

Please go to this link for a list of MLM companies recognise by Direct Selling Association of Singapore.
http://www.dsas.org.sg/dsas/Html/afterlogin.htm

Point 10 stated:
What would happen to "innocent victims" who participated in pyramid schemes unknowingly, and who did not benefit in any way before the scheme closed down?

Under the Act, all persons who participate in multi-level marketing or pyramid selling would commit an offence. This is because the participants would have played an active but destructive role of attracting others into the scheme. We believe that this is the best way to deter the potential promoters of such schemes.

Hence, we would urge the public to be extra careful and to exercise due diligence when deciding whether to participate in business schemes. They should be doubly suspicious of get-rich-quick promises. If they believe empty promises and hand over their money to the promoter, chances are they will be cheated of the money. At the same time, they might be guilty of committing an offence as they are participating in an illegal scheme.

I have seen many friends lost thousands of dollars in such MLM companies.

Thanks.

Hi Winston,
understand your concern
Yes, World Venture do have full refund policy and it is not a get-rich quick business. You need to work hard also. As it is not a job but your individual business.

Personally, I feel that it has its niche and market. As I had mentioned, besides the business, it offer air/cruise tickets. It is just another site for people to compare price and might get a better offer from here.
That's why I posted here.

And I totally agree with you that an individual has to be careful and know how the business work before commit themselves into the business.
Thus hereby I also urge those who had watch the videos, get more information and decide for yourself before you commit or
just take note of this site to look for cheaper flight tickets.

Thanks

all we want to work at home

happy.gif

Hi Oha,

World Venture business model is not unique. There are many companies offer similar services.

So to succeed in this company, you have to work extremely hard.

Give yourself 2-5 years to try. All the best to you!

By the way, I know very well on MLM industry as I am in this industry for 11 years. I have seen the downfall of many MLM companies and financial loss for many friends.

For those thinking of venturing into MLM industry, do not have the idea of recruiting people and sit at home collecting money. Please remember there is no such thing of easy money. You need to work hard to gain your reward. Even MLM, you also need to work hard to gain reward.

<font color="aa00aa">Looking for Online Recruitment Officer/ Coordinator. Job description include Post jobs Online,Assist in fixing appointment with potential candidates,Do matching of clients .No Selling.No Experience required as training will be provided. Home based job.Must be SINGAPOREAN&amp; PR ONLY whom age 18yrs old and above.Interested please SMS your name to me @ 97281007
to arrange for Job Briefing!Thks</font>

Hi mommies, I'm in a lifestyle career, last yr did my sales well enough to go Europe trip for FREE sponsored by my company. This career is better than I thought and I also get to spend quality time with my little girl, being flexi work schedule.

Interested pls pm me for an interview with my manager. It's financial planning services, insurance is just part of it, etc. Great company great team great boss and great meaningful job!

U never know this might be something u looking for, never try never know...

Regards

Earn $2000/month via part time jobs. Easy form filling data entry jobs

We are offering a rare Job opportunity where you can earn working from home using your computer and the Internet part-time. Qualifications required are Typing on the Computer only. You can even work from a Cyber Café or your office PC, if so required. These part time jobs require working for only 1-2 hours/day to easily fetch you $1500-2500 per month. Online jobs, Part time jobs. Work at home jobs. Dedicated workers make much more as the earning potential is unlimited. No previous experience is required, full training provided.

Please Visit http://www.earnparttimejobs.com/index.php?id=4425449

Hi,
Just to share with you all about this sweet opportunity "Empower Network", founded by David Wood &amp; David Sharpe - that caught my attention.

At the first glance, I was impressed - with the genius, a system that's so complete and well-designed.

It is easy to see why their Empower Network was spreading like wildfire.

This is blogging system that works and if you're serious about building a internet business that will create massive income now and for years into the future, learning to build a blog is the easiest, fastest and simplest way to get there.

I know, because I've been at this for years, I've spent thousands of money to learn the secrets only to find them craps and scams.

No where will you find an easier, more direct route to the life you want. All it takes is 10 to 15 hours a week for a few months and you're going to be blown away with the amazing "dream life" you're now living.

Sign up with Empower Network for US$25 (they billed only in US$) and you'll have access to the most powerful blogging system on the planet.

Use this system on it's own or to "crush it" with another business you may be in. If you're interested, then click here, enter your email, and watch the 30 minute video.

http://www.empowernetwork.com/almostasecret.php?id=lomah

You'll see how "regular" people are making as much as $1,000 per day blogging, and how you can too.

Don't get distracted by another "pipe dream". Check this out now. And I can't wait to welcome you into the "inner circle" where you'll learn the real secrets to online success.

If you have any questions about joining the Empower Network, drop me a line.

I hope this opened your eyes
happy.gif

Here's a toast to the good life,
Song PS
[email protected]

Anyone interested ans serious about building a second income? Want to know what can you do to improve your life in this new year 2013?
Email me at [email protected] to find out find you can do it now.

To live a good Life or a normal life, decsion is all on yours.

Work from Home. Earn $2000/month. No Investment. Part Time, 1-2h/day.

Wanted Online Internet job workers. Job is only through Internet. Work from home part time jobs. You can earn $1500-2500/month working 1-2 hours/day, no matter where you live. These are genuine Data entry jobs &amp; Internet jobs. No Investment required. Only serious enquires please. For more details visit http://www.earnparttimejobs.com/index.php?id=4519082

Wanted Online Internet job workers. Job is only through Internet. Work from home part time jobs. You can earn $1500-2500/month working 1-2 hours/day, no matter where you live. These are genuine Data entry jobs &amp; Internet jobs. No Investment required. Only serious enquires please. For more details visit http://www.earnparttimejobs.com/index.php?id=4560475

Hi
anyone Interested in trying new products / change buying habits?
build your own business and earn extra income in your free time.
If interested mail me your name & contact no. to [email protected].
we will help to work out a plan for your "path of income working from home".

Wanted Online Internet job workers. Job is only through Internet. Work from home part time jobs. You can earn $1500-2500/month working 1-2 hours/day, no matter where you live. These are genuine Data entry jobs &amp; Internet jobs. No Investment required. Only serious enquires please. For more details visit http://www.earnparttimejobs.com/index.php?id=4560475
Hi..... are you doing tis job currently??? I have always been wanting to try but hv been contemplating if this is real... if u don mind, to share ur experience on tis job from home...... thanks!!! ;)

Hi..... are you doing tis job currently??? I have always been wanting to try but hv been contemplating if this is real... if u don mind, to share ur experience on tis job from home...... thanks!!! ;)

Hi Rosie_bloom,
I am really doing a part time work from home that is really.. really working. Though its not any online internet jobs.
If your are really interested in working from home, call me for further details - +65 - 83798650

I have seen this website. Is it real or a scam? Has anyone try before. If yes, kindly share your experience.

Http://www.earnparttimejobs.com/index.php?id=4560475

Thanks

Hi alamalam ,
I am really doing a part time work from home that is really.. really working. Though its not any online internet jobs or the job in the link you mentioned.
If you are really interested in working from home, call me for further details - +65 - 83798650

Hi mothers and daughters, I will like to share an opportunity for side income.
To be ideal: you must be someone who is passionate about wellbeings and health. 2. love on plants (medical properties): essential oils.
3. when you are firm believer of these, and share with your friends and loved ones, you will reap the reward (help people and at the same time you will be rewarded financially).

I started as a skeptical of theurapatic grade essential oils, but I acted out as a filial daugther who concerned over my mother who has Hep B. I bought for her a bottle of essential oil and to my amazed...she was benefited by the products. She became a firm believer of these essential oils. Now I have been using the products and I have been sharing with my two girls, my hubby, my mother and sisters, my MIL who has colon cancer, my colleagues and cousins, etc.......and as a result, this is very rewarding to me. I slowly see it's paid of as I started receiving some bonus and compensation because I care for them.

If you think you share the same thoughts as mine and would like to enquiry more about the products and how beneficial they are for wellness and health, please feel free to contact me at [email protected]

You can start being skeptical (like me) but take one step to enquire....

I didn't read the whole thread, so forgive me if someone already said this.

I'm a member of this website SEOclerks.com.
Basically we can offer any services and put our own price. For example, I offer translation service for $5 per 1000 words.
You can have a look. There are many possibilities of services you can give.

there are flexi work, part time work, freelance work from the public portals out there.
Simply find one that suits your needs and lifestyle from it.

I am like you before.I am a SAHM of 2. Im skeptical about almost everything on the net specially if it sounds too good to be true.. but i realized i am actually missing some good opportunities with that kindof mind set. Until recently, a close friend of mine introduce me to this company and had a chat with one of the coaches regarding their company and product. I am not as convinced and waited a week and do my own research about it. And I finally signed up. It requires an amount of me money to get started but i took it as a capital that i need to spend in order to put up this marketing business.

I am like you before.I am a SAHM of 2. Im skeptical about almost everything on the net specially if it sounds too good to be true.. but i realized i am actually missing some good opportunities with that kindof mind set. Until recently, a close friend of mine introduce me to this company and had a chat with one of the coaches regarding their company and product. I am not as convinced and waited a week and do my own research about it. And I finally signed up. It requires an amount of me money to get started but i took it as a capital that i need to spend in order to put up this marketing business.
If you are interested, do whatsapp me at 85713950 for more details and or PM me. :)

If you are interested, do whatsapp me at 85713950 or PM me here.

]I have seen this website. Is it real or a scam? Has anyone try before. If yes, kindly share your experience.

Http://www.earnparttimejobs.com/index.php?id=4560475

Thanks[/QUOTE]

i am keen to work from home as well as i have two young boys to take care of. it'll be a nice change!

have admin experience in the banking industry, please email me at [email protected] if you have any lobang. much appreciated.

Hi Rosie_bloom,
I am really doing a part time work from home that is really.. really working. Though its not any online internet jobs.
If your are really interested in working from home, call me for further details - +65 - 83798650
Hi, can I have the details of the job?

Any work from home jobs still available? I am interested. I have teaching, education and research background. Pls pm me. Thanks!

Back