Work from Home, anyone?

hi bubbubles,
i have just emailed you
happy.gif

Hi,

I saw the posting by Ivory about home-based work with processing emails. I saw many such advertisements online. Wonder if you will really get paid for doing these jobs. Are these web sites trustworthy? Anyone has any experience? Which web site really pays. Can advise.

Thanks.

Dear Ivory, duckweed,

I need home base job to support as well, currently am not working to "tiao" my body at home. Pls PM me when you are convenient. I have a degree in HRM and have experiences in phone interviewing with candidates. I have a laptop and broadband available at home.

Thanks in advance.

Hi all,

Any home-based job position available?
I need 2 help up to support my family and look after my ger too...

Hi, i'm also interested in the home-based job position. I saw from the websites about doing surveys online, anyone tried can pls advice.

I'm currently working but do have some spare time and wants to earn some extra cash as bb coming soon more expense is required, pls advice. Thx in advance!

Hi mummies,

I'm a SAHM also looking for homebased job as i have my hands full looking after my dd, can only work from home and after she has fallen asleep at night. Have to finance my dd's upcoming education expenses and am currently pregnant with no.2 .. single income really not enough~!

I've a degree in banking&finance, and have more than six years experience in writing. Open to work like data entry, typing, transcribing etc.

PLs PM me any good lobangs, thanks!

Hi there!

I am interested in Home-Based Job too. Pls pm me the job requirements & descriptions.

Hi,
I'm interested in home-based job too... pls pm me the description n job requirements!
Thanks!

Hi,

Do you want to earn more money by just giving us contacts to conduct surveys and market research. My company will use the contacts ONLY for survey and research. Your identity will be kept confidential.

The only criteria is that the person must be married with kids under 12 years old. If they have no kids, they have to be married and suffering from asthma, eczema, sensitive skin and etc. Those with kids, we will pay you $5 each. Those married without kids but suffering from asthma, eczema, sensitive skin and etc, we will pay you $2.50 each. If you can provide us with more information like where they work or their occupation and address, we will throw in another 50 cents.

Your information will be kept anonymous. You will be paid 10-14 days after we verify all the contacts through cash cheque.

Awaiting for your reply

Please email me at [email protected] with your name and contact no if you are interested.

Thanks!

Hi everyone

For those who are looking for some passive income while staying or working from home. Try this...Host4Profits

1) You can start hosting your own websites to sell stuff and earn extra income

2) You can earn passive income from Google adsense, whenever someone clicks on the ads on your website.

3) If people sign up under you, you will get US$10/mth for every downline perpectually

Imagine...all these happening while you are sleeping or looking after your BB !

Go check it out...it may be your turning point!

Earn some income and surprise your hubby with your sudden wealth?

Wanna try being a friend of H*****? Invite friends over for a milk shake (Plant Protein diet, healthy lifestyle + sheds kilos) and share how beneficial it is.

You can work at home or go out to sell.
PM me if keen to know more.

Get paid reading emails online can't be listed here for some reasons.

You'll need to have referrals to get paid more. I've got SGD5.00 bonus credited when upgrading to gold membership. Want more money, then you'll need to get more referrals to help you earn points which will convert into $$$ during end of month.

Back