Tiong baru/telok blangah/bt merah 2006-2007 babies n mummies

Esther: Wanna meet 11am on sunday instead? Can eat their lunch cos Jovan love Fries. He dun liek mac breakfast. Let me know k?

bless
ok we meet at 11am for lunch instead. same place

luvbabe,
can u meet at 11am? ya bring luis along. so long never see him, he much be a big tall boy now!

Bumbo seat
2905131.jpg

hi any mummies has the bumbo seat? i am thinking of renting/ borrowing for my 5mth old son to sit. the toy rental companies rent it for $10 a month, but its currently out for rental, and dunno when will it be available.

Ester, Bless,
Sure, should be able to make it at 11am. Luis has grown taller but weight is still about the same. He weighs only 13 kg now. Sigh!

Look forward to seeing you both... Anyone else coming?

Hi all,

Anyone of you send your kids to NTUC Havelock childcare? Hope you can share your feedback and experience with this childcare as I am thinking of placing my kids there end of this year.

Thanks in advance!

2906186.jpg

hi anyone keen in this stick it pad?
need a minimum of 10 pads, to get the cheaper pricing. I am getting 2 pads already , we need another 8 pcs. Seems quite useful.

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/2879623.html?1252418591

PRICING:
1 piece @ $10.80 (includes normal mail)
2 pieces @ $21 (includes normal mail)
3 pieces @ $30 (free Registered mail
4 pieces or more @ $9.50 each (with free Registered mail)

Best deal: Buy 5 @ $47.50 get 1 free!! (with free Registered mail too!)

PRICING:
1 piece @ $10.80 (includes normal mail)
2 pieces @ $21 (includes normal mail)
3 pieces @ $30 (includes normal mail)
4 pieces @ $9.50 each (includes normal mail)

Buy 5 @ $47.50 get 1 free!! (includes normal mail)

<font color="ff0000">Buy 10 @ $7.65 each with registered mail </font>

Buy 20 -29 pieces @ $7.50 each. Either free delivery to 1 location (if location is convenient for me) or free registered mail

Buy 30 or more pieces @ $7.50 each with 3 pieces free &amp; free delivery to 1 location

www.stickitpad.blogspot.com

Esther: U sure can stick HP? LOL....u must be keep loosing ur items issit...wanna stick on it =P

Luvbabe: My son too!! Only 13.5KG!

bless
eh, that is not my BP leh, its conducted by other BP organisers, and i was thining of buying from her. hehehe

bles n luvbabe
my son also 13kg now, but his height is shorter then ur 2 sons leh!

luvbabe / Ester, how old are your boys? My elder boy is 27mos+ but only weighs slightly more than 10kg bec he cannot chew/bite and vomits frequently lor... I think your boys are much healthier than mine so don't worry. Even his 5mos baby bro can chew baby biscuits now... Can you imagine the diaper size is only a size different between them?

ladies, i can meet u all at 11am TB Mac but will be late cos need to come back from Tanglin Mall after my gal's class. is it ok with u all? i only have bless's number though. bless, can i trouble u to confirm with me again if the meeting is still on this sunday? thanks.
happy.gif

Mummies, I will also try to bring my elder boy along on Sunday too. Ester can i contact you to confirm since i only have your number?

Hi Mummies!

Long time never log in liao! How's everybody?

Hello ester!
Hmmmm... the meet up at TB Mac tempt me since so long never met you all and some new mummies. BTW, how long will u be there? Weekend is my off day but wake up late...will try to make it but will not bring my girl as wanna have my "freedom". hee! hee! BTW, is Randal getting more active now? Shannon is!!! Running here and there and almost lost her yesterday at anchorpoint! Luckily we are familiar with the shpg mall. My HB said only lost sight 1 sec. and she's missing! Getting naughtier too ;) U r bringing both boys or just Ryan?

Jessica: Pls bring ur daughter lah, so bad always dun bring her along. I believe she will love FRIES hahaha.

Miorei: Can u email me ur HP no. again tomorrow? Cos i send my hp for servcing recently dunno y ur no. not inside anymore.

lincray: Hope to see u!

Hi Bless,

Ha! ha! u r wrong leh! everytime i meet mummies will bring my girl out. But weekend my free time and that time is almost her lunch &amp; later nap. Is really not easy to just out alone to chit chat with mummies here leh ;) Am tired taking care of her 5 days a week! And she's getting more active!

kileina
oh u wanted to try my bolboa sling right? up till now still havent try ah... hehe.. BTW do u still want it? cos ny boy dont want to sit in it, and i am thinking of selling it away , prob $40, just to clear space. orginal price abt $68 i think.

kileina
ya, do join us this sunday, and just gime a buzz.wah u give ur 5 mth old baby biscuits?? serious?? our babies only a few days apart rite? mine 24 march

jessica
so long have not see u leh.. come on n join us!

miorei
yeh its on , come on n join us! hey did i remember, was it you who bought from me during my BP before? hmm.... i think its a disney watch pendent?

jessica
its hard for me to just bring ryan, w/o bringing randal. He wants to follow me wherever i go, and always has severe seperation anxiety from me . Though i really love to bring ryan out alone, just to have some time with him alone...
so i guess need to bring both boys, and my maid too. the whole gin-gang coming!! ahhh...

jessica
its hard for me to just bring ryan, w/o bringing randal. He wants to follow me wherever i go, and always has severe seperation anxiety from me . Though i really love to bring ryan out alone, just to have some time with him alone...
so i guess need to bring both boys, and my maid too. the whole gin-gang coming!! ahhh...

Ester, ya lor, until now i still haven't had the chance to try out your sling. But i mostly likely won't b bringing my bb out lah cos i don't wanna bring the whole gin gang along. You know lah, it's almost impossible to bring out 1 bb and 1 toddler alone without bringing maid along.

Yup, i started letting my bb try bb biscuits at 4mths 3wks old. He's been wanting to put and bite everything he can reach for when he turned 4mos. The PD Edmund Koh fr The Family Clinic said he cld start taking cereal earlier once he turned 5mos, so i started a little earlier to let him try out solids with bb biscuits first. He really enjoys it! In fact, i'm also hoping my elder boy can learn fr him when he sees him take the bb bicuits in front of him.

Maybe i'm a bit kiasu to start him on solids this early but i hv the phobia that he may end up like his elder bro who cannot chew and bite even after 2yos. Every meal needs to be mashed and taken at home rather than outside cos he has the tendency of throwing up every meal as well. So even if i bring him to mac, he won' be able to take a single food there, except the ice cream or sundae. You'll understand why if you get to see him on Sunday. He's exremely skinny.

ester,

yup, bought e disney watch pendant. u've gd memory.
happy.gif

lincray:

i've the same PD as u.
happy.gif

wow, so many mummies coming. set for 11am right?

kileina
i also bring my son to Dr Edmund Koh. but super expensive!
hey wat brand bbb biscuits u give? maybe i can let my boy try also since he will b turning 6 mths soon, now he also puts everthing that he can reach into his mouth..
are u still BF?

miorei
i only remember vaguely.. hehe.. remembered that time ur boy was botak right? But i havent met u b4, it was my maid who met u. this sunday can finally see u !
happy.gif

Ester, i agree. The PD is super expensive! So i try not to bring my kids there so often. If it is normal sickness, we bring them to see GP Vincent Chua at Chua and Partners.

But i must say the medication Dr Koh prescribes is better. My baby had eczema on his face and body for mths but it cleared within one day after applying the cream Dr Koh precribed! Should have consulted him on his problem earlier.

My boy likes him too bec he is rather "entertaining" - if you know what i mean ;p

I can't remember the brand of the baby biscuits, but will find out for you when i get back home tonite!

Hi Ester, i just pop into Cold Storage at my workplace to snap a pic of the bb biscuits. This is the one i'm giving my boy. They have 3 flavors - original (yellow), carrot (red), chicken (green). Can't remember the price but it's very affordable.

2914892.jpg

estertoh:
no, i didnt meet u or ur maid. i've received mine by post.
happy.gif
i will b bringing my gal on sunday. she's coming to 21 mths nw.

lincray: i like dr koh too. he's v "entertaining" indeed. my gal will argue with him even. :p

miorei
sigh,my memory not that good after all la.haha..

kileina
yes dr edmund koh quite funny. i also bring my kids to dr vincent chua at times. the medicine dr vincent gives my elder son is quite suitable. i alsosign up vaccination package with him for my baby
hey it the bb biscuits very saltish or sweet ? i often see this brand too, but have not tried it b4.

MLB, your gal must be very "ya jian zui li", can argue with Dr Koh some more... keke...

Ester, the biscuits taste just nice actually. It's a softer version of "wang wang" biscuits but minus the salt. So the taste is just nice (but bland for me lah...). But i'm not too sure abt the carrot or chicken flavor cos i haven't tried those out since my bb hasn't turned 6mos yet.

lincray:
ya, she's v "chia" lor. if she's upset, she dun give face 1 but she knows how to "act guai" lor. :p

ester:
no worries.
happy.gif

i do agree that Dr Chua is v nice. brought my gal to see him once for eye infection. she's quite ok with him. but 1st visit only so dunno if she dares to bully him like she does to Dr Koh. :p

hey girls
we all stay around this area n bring our kids to the same doctors, who knows, we may have bumped into each other at the clinics without knowing!

2918165.jpg
2918166.jpg

bless,
initially he didnt like to sit in the seat, but after the 2nd try, he was quite ok with it already. Randal was trying to teach him flashcards, haha!

ester, did you rent your bumbo? I'm thinking of renting it for my baby too but not sure if he'll like to sit in it.

Your Randal is so sensible, like a model big brother teaching little Ryan patiently. My, this sight is so adorable!

Lincray
My boy at 2.5yrs is only 11+ kg only...he also dun like to chew and eats very slowly...mainly porridge and abit of rice...dun even eat pasta. That's why all his meals are taken at home. I brought him to a Occupational therapist who felt that he has sensory disorder problem (which is also causing his speech delay, he still can't talk at this age lor!
sad.gif
)...the inability to chew foods is a symptom of this disorder.

By the way, you wanna rent the Bumbo from me? :p

kileina
i bought the bumbo from bless's sister, who happens to want to sell it away.

there was a lady who wanted to rent her bumbo to me at $25 for 3 mths, including deivery

springdance, which OC therapist did you bring your boy to? Is he not pronouncing certain words properly or can't talk at all? My boy cannot pronounce "D" and "R" sounds properly bec of his disorder. I've been bringing my boy to the OC and speech therapists at KKH. They too said he has a sensory disorder problem. He doesn't know how to use his tongue to move food around in his mouth basically, that's why he is unable to bite and chew naturally and doesn't understand the purpose of chewing. Can you imagine he chews only after swallowing his food? They taught us to use an ice cream stick to feed him food so that he can learn to chew. But he chews on it with his mouth open. *PENG*.

Where do you live springdance? Can i borrow the bumbo rather than rent? I probably will only need it for less than a mth as babies usually outgrow it very fast.

Esther: Ryan is so cute! Lucky u ask me abt the bumbo seat haha, then dun need to rent. After ryan outgrown, u can sell it to another mummy hahaha!

hello mummies, am so looking forward to meeting all of you tomorrow....

springdance, haven't chatted for so long and we stayed so near but never seem to bump into you leh... Luis just went to the playground near your place this morning and my hubby was just talking about us not meeting you and your hubby tho we stayed so near..

bless, guess Jovan and Luis will be about the same size now... Luis may have lost a bit of weight coz he was a little unwell last 2 weeks.

lincray, miorei and all> My PD is also Dr Edmund Koh and Dr Koh also knows Luis very well coz in Febe this year, Luis had been hospitalised for a week and Dr Koh was his doc.... Must agree that he can be quite entertaining....but expensive! These days, i actually bring Luis to TCM @ Eu Yan Sang Tiong Bahru to see Qi yishi. Think chinese meds is less hurting on the body and can help boost immunity!

Lincray
My boy's OC is a pte one at Forum..chose it becoz they got slot open, no need long wait...was contemplating KKH but I understand the wait is looonng and also quite a distance to travel. My boy's language is quite limited...not more than 10 one syllabus words which is considered as very little for his age.

Regarding the bumbo, actually I am more keen to sell it off if possible..

Luvbabe
I think your boy probably visit our playground more than my boy..hahaha! My MIL dun have the time to bring him to playground on weekdays and we only bring him there once a while on weekends. :p

Luis not feeling well? What happened?

Ester, bless and Noel, very please to meet all of you and your kids on Sunday at TBP Mac
happy.gif
My boy Lincoln and i really enjoyed ourselves. How i wish Linc can eat as well as all your kids... And Ester, keep up the good job! Ryan is such a healthy and adorable baby... i guess being an experienced 2nd-time mom really helps ya?! ;)

springdance, which is the private clinic at Forum that you're bringing your boy to? I also dread the wait at KKH. Can you imagine my next appt is this mth which is actually 3mths from my last appt!

Do you feel the therapy sessions are helping though? I feel the rate we pay is kinda overpriced for what we get out of every therapy session. And we have to pay double the rate bec we see an OC and a speech therapist, sometimes dietician everytime! But i feel the ice-cream stick does helped a bit.

Yeah luvbabe, what happened to your boy Luis? Hope he is better now...

All, hope you gals had fun yesterday at McDonald's!

Spring, he was very sick in Feb this year but now, he is ok. Actually, Luis also don't go to that playground often. Only for a while just last Sat coz he had no school that day.

lincray
I also think the therapy sessions are exorbitant...especially the Pte ones! Till now, I am still skeptical whether it works or not.. my boy just started not long...so not sure how effective it is..I wouldn't recommend you for the time being.

Is Lincoln shy shy type and slow to warm up to unfamilar faces? My boy is....

Luvbabe
Glad to hear Luis is fine now... so I guess he must back to his really chirpy and outgoing self.
happy.gif

You got plans for number two yet or already preg? Me not been following the archives, not sure your mentioned b4. :p

Hi,

Sorry didn't meet up mummies on sun as m not feeling well. Missed the chance to chit-chat with u all again
sad.gif
. Another gathering soon? Mooncake fes. coming soon leh. Ah! I remembered last yr Ester held her plc for gathering.

Hi Ester,

Open to gathering at yr plc again? Er....blur here...when is exact mooncake festival? Which date? So warm to see Big R. teach small R! Looks like randal dotes his lil bro, ya?

BTW, saw some mummies signed up their kids on Artkidz and raved abt their programme. As the school name stated, is it more into art &amp; music based school? They seem to focus more into this 2 category rather language wor. Is it? But x for me
sad.gif
as m not working, no $$$.

Hi Springdance &amp; Lincray,

Sorry to kaypoh here a bit. The teachers @LNT school which my girl still attending teaches blowing. They say it will improve their speech. Blowing is to train their jaw muscles. Hope this info. helps.

Jessica, you're welcome to contribute anytime! And you're right, blowing does help to train their jaw muscles. In fact that is one of the exercises the speech therapist recommended. So we've been training my boy to blow bubbles and you can clearly see he is unable to form an "O" with his lips that may have impaired his chewing ability.

Spring, yeah, am currently preggy with no. 2. Will have another boy and will be due end Dec....

Jessica,
Yeah, mooncake festival again! Would be nice if Esther opens up her place for the gathering again!

Oooh... i'm all for it if there is a mooncake festival gathering!!!

FYI, Taka is having a mooncake festival fair soon at the atrium from this week onwards.

lincray: Nice to meet u too..actually i brought camera, but forgot to take pics of the kids!

Jessica: Aiyo...wait so long for u..thought u coming! Nonelle came along with her daughter! Her daughter desiree is soooo tall now! And v beautiful just like the mummy!

Jessica / Lincray
Yup ... there's people telling me blowing helps in speech... I should really go get a bottle of bubbles and let my boy try..coz he no interests to blow the candles on cake lei.

Luvbabe
IC...congrats gal! The two bros will be good companion for each other in future.
happy.gif

Ladies,
sorry for missing the gathering. told bless that i was still coughing so better dun go cos so many children ard. :p

Jessica,
Arts Kidz is more on creative learning and less academic. My gal has yet to start classes with them though. You may wish to get feedback from Cloubhappy. I chose them cos they are v conveniently located for me. HTHS. :p

Back