Tiong baru/telok blangah/bt merah 2006-2007 babies n mummies

kareen

so lucky u have ur mum to help u out, so that u can work. Me have to care for him myself as my mother, mother in law all working.

yes zion is much more expensive. but if u really like the place, i feel its worth it.

Ester,
Just want to let you know that I have transferred the funds to your acc liao. Please check. Also sent you an email on the details.

Hi Esther

Thanks.. ya.. am glad that my mom has stopped working to be willing to care for B.. if not, B will be in cc when he was a few months le haaa.

Btw, mommies.. any meetings up again??

Kareen,
I will be planning for a swim date with Ester after 7 Dec. Keen to join us? I will be on leave from 8 Dec onwards till 19 Dec.

JTS that I would like to bring Luis to the Zoo on 10 Dec, anyone keen to join? Maybe we can go together, it will be fun!

hi mummies
today i register and sign up randal for the cherie hearts @ depot road laio.. he is gonna start school in mid december.
i can imagine he be having a lot of seperation anxiety for the first week or so..

luvbabe n kareen
ya come over for swimdate, it will be fun

luvbabe
u got friends of the zoo pass, or u going in on a per entry ticket? the children zoo now open laio, it looks very fun!

Ester,
My sis company has the zoo pass which allows 4 to enter so will be applying for that. Sis said it is very hot especially during school holidays. Think it is free entry for children under 3 years of age. Yeah, saw the children play area with the water features and it looks really fun. Will be good if more people can come along so that both adults and kids have company of each other and enjoy the fun!

You want to come along?

Any other mummies interested?

luvbabe
not sure if i am able to join u for zoo . If i can, will inforrm u again, thks for asking .
happy.gif

my hubby also has friends of the zoo corporate pass issued by his company. If i am going, will try to get it.

luvbabe
randal's bday falls on 11 december, so I am thinking of bringing him to the zoo to spend a day with him there.
U keen to change ur date to 11 instead?
If cannot, u just go ahead on the 10. Will see if I am able to join

Ester,
Actually, I don't mind if it is 10 or 11 Dec. Just not sure which date sis had booked the zoo pass for me, coz I told her either 10/11 is fine. Yeah, if sis has booked the pass for 11, then I don't mind going with you. Like you, I also brought Luis to the zoo on his 2nd birthday this year and what's more, it is the first time he visits the zoo! haha!

Any other mummies interested to go?

hi everyone...

long time since i post...

luvbabe, esther,
can i join u all for the zoo trip?? sounds fun... it wld be my boy's first trip to the zoo... hahaha.. & his bd on 13 dec... so can be his bd treat as well...hehe..
can ask how wld u all be going there??
if got swimdate, do jio me too... but most likely i need to go into the pool w him (super pai sey lah)...cos he wld cling to me like mad... so far he only went to pool twice and that was during our KL trip.. i think need to let him have more confidence in the water.. haiz..

esther,
wow...randal so fast going to school... hope he likes it...
happy.gif

i also quite interested in little neuro tree... but wanna have a look how it is like first...

luvbabe,
i realised apple tree very near my place... might go down for a look one of these days... when is luis starting his class? which timing? is daily one rite?

jessica,
i wanna ask u more abt little neuro tree...hehehe... jio u for ikea kopi one of the days hor...
happy.gif

gals,
now xmas session coming...got lots of mall performances thingy... i thinking of bringing ryan to some... anyone interested? we can go together...

luvbabe,
i saw u go the sesame st one already.. how is it??

got this fr another thread... hahaha..
Sesame Street LIVE Show
Marina Square, 22 Nov-7 Dec
Tues-Thurs: 1pm & 7pm
Fri-Sun: 1pm, 4pm & 7pm
Meet-n-Greet for first 40, no purchase required.

A Very Barney Christmas
ALL showtimes: Tue-Fri: 1pm & 7pm; Sat & Sun: 1pm, 4pm & 7pm
IMM, 25-30 Nov
Lot 1, 2-7 Dec
Plaza Sing. 9-14 Dec
BT Panjang Plaza, 16-21 Dec
Meet-n-Greet - Spend $30

Mr. Men & Little Misses
ALL showtimes: 1pm, 4pm & 7pm
Anchorpoint, 21-23 Nov (Meet-n-Greet only)
Centrepoint, 25-30 Nov
Causeway Point, 2-7 Dec
Compass Point, 9-14 Dec
Northpoint, 16-21 Dec
Meet-n-Greet - Spend $30

Winx Club: Enchantix Christmas
United Square, 28 Nov-14 Dec
Showtimes at 2pm, 5pm & 7pm (No shows on Tues)
Meet-n-Greet - Spend $30

Hello Kitty Show
Junction 8, 25 Nov-7 Dec
Tampines Mall (L4), 9-21 Dec
Meet-n-Greet - Spend $30

Meet & Greet with Dora the Explorer
Parkway Parade, 28-30 Nov (Dora & Diego); 2-7 Dec (Dora)
*NO Shows
Tue & Fri: 1pm & 7pm
Sat & Sun: 1pm, 4pm & 7pm
Meet-n-Greet - Spend $30

Pooh & Friends
Takashimaya B2, 28 Nov - 8 Dec
1pm, 3pm, 5pm & 7pm
*No show on 2 Dec

Transformers LIVE!
Takashimaya B2, 9 Dec-14 Dec
1pm, 4pm & 7pm

Power Rangers
Bt Panjang Plaza, 2-7 Dec
Junction 8 (L3), 9-14 Dec
Meet-n-Greet - Spend $30

Precious Moments LIVE! Show
Suntec City, 5-14 Dec
Mon-Fri: 1pm & 7pm
Sat & Sun: 1pm, 4pm & 7pm
*No show on 9 Dec
~ Fun with Bubbles - Mon-Thurs: 3pm, 4pm & 5pm

nana
thx for link. Me wants to take isabelle for mall performance too! Lemme know when u wanna go and if i'm free that day can go together if u dun mind.
miorei? barney sounds good to me!

zoo
supposed to go today but hubby injured his shoulder... =(
can i join u gals on 11 dec too?
but hor, esther will ur hubby mind or not, cos it's randal's b'dae and this is like a family trip i suppose?

ester, my sis managed to change and booked the zoo pass for me on 11 Dec, so that means we can all go together, yeah!

isabelle, please join us if you're available.

nana,
thanks for the list of shows - very useful! Yes, just brought Luis to the Sesame Street show last Sun! It was good! We managed to get a seat in the show area!

Yes, AppleTree is located at Blk 8 Kim Tian Place RC Centre. Do check it out! Luis will be attending the 9am-11am class.

miorei,
Barney shows sound good. Keen to go to the one in Plaza Sing between 9-14 Dec coz I will be on leave during that period. Maybe will arrange to go on 12 Dec (Fri) for the 1pm show or something. anyone interested to go together?

hi mummies

Don't mind i join your thread. i'm a SAHM with 2 kids staying at telok blangah crescent. any reccomendation for child care centres near this area?

luvbabe,
thats great, is ur hubby going along , or only u and Luis?

isabelle
no problem, join us too for the outing, the more people the merrier!

actually my initial plan was to have a party for randal, but i decided to change it to my 2nd son's full mth celebration instead which will be in april next year. Otherwise I will keep myself too busy organising parties throughout the year! hehe...

brainiac
ooh welcome to join us, and hope to see u here more often. I sign up my son for this school, u can check out their weblink
http://cheriehearts.com.sg/

Ester,
Yes, hubby will take leave on that day and go with us to the zoo too. Need to arrange to collect the zoo pass from sis though. We may have to enroute to her office at Tampines to pick up in the morning before heading to the zoo.

Agree that planning for party will get our hands full. I did not have a party for Luis' 2nd birthday too, just had a small intimate celebration within the family members only.

brainiac,
Welcome to this thread! Do join us here for a chat anytime. The more the merrier!

Mummies,
Seems that some of the mummies have been missing in action for a while! Too busy?

hi isabelle,
that's great... ya we arrange again... initially thought of bringing my boy to the sesame st one this wk.. but now he having fever... so cant make it this wk le.. maybe next wk..

hi luvbabe,
wld love to join u on 12 dec for the barney show.. wow packed liao that wk... 11 dec go zoo, 12 dec go show... haha.. sure tired out..

ooh...all of u bringing hubby along ahh... then i shall ask if hubby can take leave also.. otherwise i like big lampost with my boy leh..hahaha..

jessica,
my boy having fever now...so think wont be able to meet u this wk... sigh...
wanna ask u, is the lesson once a wk? what timing? sure wld let u know if i decide to sign up, wld put u as referral...
happy.gif

hi kareen,
the barney show for wkdays only 1pm & 7pm... no 3pm show leh... do join luvbabe & me..
happy.gif

hi ester

thanks for the reccomendation but the charges are rather high. looking for 1 which is around $300+ after subsidy for half-day since the subsidy is only $150 for SAHM

Kareen, Nana,
Great, let's go to the Barney show together on either 10/12 Dec and hopefully we can catch the 1pm showtime coz weekday only 2 shows.

Miorei,
Interested to come along for the Barney show?

Nana,
Think my hb will take leave on 11 and 12 Dec only. For sure, he will come along to the zoo. As for Barney, if we all decide to go on 10 Dec, then it will be w/o hubby but if we go on 12th, then probably he will come along too.

Kareen,
Need to confirm swimdate at Ester's place again, may not go on 7 Dec.

Mist,
If you really want to go zoo with us, can change your leave to 11 Dec?

Isabelle,
Are you coming to the zoo with us?

hey everyone,

been long since i last posted. the bad times have been keeping me busy with restructuring and whatsnot
happy.gif
i see alot of activities going on! great...

esther - you are finally decided on cherrie hearts at depot? you know what? i changed my mind on cherrie hearts tree top. I think i will go for casa dei bambini when ricco reaches 2.5 yrs old.

angela - luis is heading which school?

anyone any comments on montessori?

wheres bless????

miorei,
Think Fri is going to be crowded at the malls, most likely I will choose Wed to go see Barney. Ok, set, 10 Dec to see Barney at Plaza Sing for the 1pm show. keen? anyone else - kareen, nana, mist, ester, brainiac, clarrisa?

clarrisa,
long time no hear and no see! me is angela - change my nick to luvbabe! Tell me about it. It is very panicky as news of my co. is splashed all over the front page of major newspapers worldwide!

Have signed Luis up for AppleTree at Blk 8 Kim Tian Place from Jan 09 onwards. This is not a CC but a 2-hourly playgroup from Mon-Fri and will follow the MOE school holidays schedule. The school limits to only max of 12/15 children per session (with a teacher and an assistant). Will only start sourcing for a CC for him in 2010, as I think by then he would have been 3.5 yrs old and guess would probably adjust better and immunity also better.

lvbabe - yes, i kind of guess you changed your ID. cos i see luis' name so guessed gotta be you! oh yes, i read about the layoffs your side. Hope it was an amicable one (amicable? can such an act be any amicable? well, maybe the manner its being carried out then)

oh, why don't you just send luis to 3hrly school from now onwards? rather than changing him again when he reaches 3? It is actually not advisable to switch kids from school to school esp when they are happy as they had already built bonds in school. so emotionally they could be disturbed by such changes.

i am still school sourcing!
happy.gif
found some interesting choices

Hello Nana and Luvbabe

Am fine to see Barney on 10 Dec, 1pm... will try to hv an early lunch for B then we can meet at Plaza Sing.Btw, I have PM both of you my hp number.. so that we can contact one another on that day.

Dear mommies

I happened to find this website when I was trying to donate some unwanted but in good condition stuff. The website - Pass It On seeks to provide an efficient and effective means of distributing unwanted, albeit useful, household items to benefit the less privileged. The donated items will be made available to all Voluntary Welfare Organisations (VWOs) (eg. Family Service Centres and Senior Citizen Centres), with the ultimate aim to pass on these items to meet the needs of the less privileged within the care of these organisations. Anyone, within Singapore, can donate - as long as the item is of good working condition. With Pass It On, your used item can be given a new lease of life, and to better the life of someone else!

Plse access the website at http://www.passiton.org.sg/site/passiton/about.shtml to donate your unwanted items to benefit the less privileged now.

nana/luvbabe/kareen

can't join u all on 10 dec for barney cos I got doc appt that day. Unless I finish by then and isabelle is not sleeping. U ladies go ahead then.

ester/luvbabe
will join u for zoo on 11 dec!

clarissa
hihi. long time no see!

hi isabelle

I just went to the sesame street show on sat..we went there early to be the first 40 to meet and take photos with Elmo and friends.. B enjoyed hiimself alotzzz..

kareen,
glad to know ur kiddo had fun! how much earlier do we actually have to go before the show if we wanna get a seat?

ester/luvbabe
hubby on leave n suddenly said to go to the zoo yest so we just whizzed off yest morn. Reached there at 10am and left at only 5 plus.
But I dun mind gg again next week. The new Kidzworld is really fun! We spent half the time there. Parents shld bring change of clothes for themselves too as we'll get wet too!
Also a carousel, and a nice playground to play in.
There's KFC and some sandwich and pasta from Ben & Jerry's if we're hungry.
I also got the Frens of the zoo card. But it has my family's pic in it so can't accomodate other ppl i think, unless u look like my mum or dad... But can get 10% off ben & jerry's and other food outlets.

isabelle, no worries. Both Ester and I have applied for the Corporate Friends of the Zoo pass. Great to know that you have too and yes, please join us again if you are ok to go on 11 Dec. I also went to the Zoo last Fri with Luis, my sis and my nephew. My nephew enjoyed himself thoroughly at the Kidzworld. My boy is more skeptical and just observed. Hopefully, when he goes the 2nd time on 11 Dec, he would join in the water fun! Yeah, both of them also enjoyed the carousel ride!

So mummies,
who's confirm going to Barney 1pm show next Wed - 10 Dec at Plaza Sing? Shall we meet directly at Plaza Sing? I intend to take the free shuttle bus from Redhill MRT to Plaza Sing, anyone wants to join me from there?

- luvbabe & Luis
- ester & randal
- kareen & B
- nana & Ryan
- miorei?
- jessica?
- clarissa?

As for Zoo trip on 11 Dec, confirmed attendees are:
- ester, hb & randal
- angela, hb & luis
- isabelle?
- anyone else?

clarrisa,
Great to know that you can make it for Barney on that day! Updated list as such:

who's confirm going to Barney 1pm show next Wed - 10 Dec at Plaza Sing? Shall we meet directly at Plaza Sing? I intend to take the free shuttle bus from Redhill MRT to Plaza Sing, anyone wants to join me from there?

- luvbabe & Luis
- ester & randal
- kareen & B
- nana & Ryan
- clarrisa & Ricco
- jessica?
- brainiac?
- bless?
- mist? can you make it to Barney since you can't make it to zoo?
- anyone else?

miorei, no worries...

kareen, you mentioned that you pm me your mobile no. but I never received it leh. There seems to have some problem with the pm recently. can you pm again?

Hello!

Long time no chat here! I can't join for both the outings as i will be going malaysia this sat till 12 dec. Enjoy ur gatherings eh!

Angela: Wow the new kids zoo play area must be fun! Heard the way u describe i must go next yr! This month zoo pass all taken up liao!

Hi luvbabe,

Too bad can't go for Barney show as it is my girl's nap time. Zoo? Can't though wish to go but will be alone as HB outstation next week and don't think can handle her. She's very cranky lately. Her voice ah! super super loud! Going crazy soon. BTW, didn't mention wat time u all going?

Jessica,
most likely going in the morning for zoo, cos my boy needs to take nap in the afternoon too.

Bless,
Yeah, it's been a long time.... Enjoy your Malaysia trip!

hihi mommies

May I ask u all.. for kids born in Oct 06, next Jan, should be playgroup or Nursery? cos I got fren enrolling their kids who born in Sep 06 to Nursery liao..

Kareen,
Thought it should be Playgroup, which probably is defined as Pre-Nursery. Thought Nursery is from 3.5 YO or 4 YO onwards. K1 is 5 YO and K2 is 6 YO.

My boy is born in year 2006 too and I have enrolled him for a daily 2 hr playgroup at AppleTree.

Got your hp and I will reply your email with my hp contact too!

Back