Support group - Miscarriages

Which tcm u seeing? Think maybe change another one?

For me, same thing, i dont feel my menses are like before the mc too.. but mine not so drastic.

I was heaty too got sore throat for a few weeks den the tcm changed my med it got better
I c the tcm for women problem at nuh. There is only two sinseh one for women health one more on bone...u went to Thomson?

Free chao du for miscarriage babies
https://www.facebook.com/buddhistlifemission/

免費為墮胎的嬰兒 設立超度牌位
無論是墮胎、不小心流產,或是早夭的嬰兒,
無論事隔多久,我們都應該為這些來不及長大的孩子超薦。
將心比心,體會胎兒心
我們會為寵物的死亡而傷心,甚至埋葬它們。
被墮胎的嬰兒,更會讓我們悲痛欲絕。
请联络:+65 68369088 或
在网站上登记:http://www.life-tv.org/cdqf/
亲临:佛教生命协会 Buddhist Life Mission
19B Lorong Bachok Geylang Lor 19 S387788。
[
2600.png
☀.¸¸. •歡迎轉貼、分享... 廣結善緣•.¸¸.
2600.png
☀.]

You went there c the tcm b4? Is that good? Ya end up said cannot walk in so I go home. I thought weekday no q

I see him since apr, so far ok. Issue is male factor , sometimes need to wait even though got appt. u will need to test ovulation to show him the pattern otherwise he cannot comment. Pls bring more cash as ATM is far away. They dun hv nets or visa

For new case need to book appointment, they hv their own quota

Hello ladies I know I'm being paranoid but I can know roughly when can we hear the hearbeat? Have pcos condition and period is irregular. Went for lst scan and doc date it as 5 to 6 weeks. No heartbeat detected and doc commented it's growing heart. Is this too early to hear it? Lost the first at ard 8-9 weeks so am v worried now.

Hello ladies I know I'm being paranoid but I can know roughly when can we hear the hearbeat? Have pcos condition and period is irregular. Went for lst scan and doc date it as 5 to 6 weeks. No heartbeat detected and doc commented it's growing heart. Is this too early to hear it? Lost the first at ard 8-9 weeks so am v worried now.

I heard it at wk 6. Wk 7 doc say faint. Wk 8 heartbeat gone. Dont be too worry rest well. Hope yr baby have a strong heartbeat next scan.

Last edited:
Dear All,

I just had a m/c in early Apr. I really hope to be pregnant again. And Yes, I m quite kanchiong type and I had tested exactly 1 day before my missed period and had got a Faint positive. I tested on 2 separate days. But today, is only my 3rd day of missed period, in e early morning, I have brown spotting and now getting red spotting. What should I do? Im really so scared. Is e result wrong or is like what i had read from net that could b early miscarriage?
I'm feelin so worried, seems like is giving me some hope and taking away again...

Dear All,

I just had a m/c in early Apr. I really hope to be pregnant again. And Yes, I m quite kanchiong type and I had tested exactly 1 day before my missed period and had got a Faint positive. I tested on 2 separate days. But today, is only my 3rd day of missed period, in e early morning, I have brown spotting and now getting red spotting. What should I do? Im really so scared. Is e result wrong or is like what i had read from net that could b early miscarriage?
I'm feelin so worried, seems like is giving me some hope and taking away again...

i had a mc in end apr too. Just started trying. To play safe you can see a gync if you don't think it is menses cause urine test is not 100% accuracy too. I had frd with tested positive but blood test show negative, ultrascan show empty too,

Hi all,
I am new here.
I have FET on the Jul. I am 8th week pregnant, ytd went for 2 u/s, and found no hb. Baby was found to be 6 weeks only. Now My HCG was found to be 2000 only. I knew is not normal.
Though doc arrange me for another scan next week, but I knew that the baby is gone. I understood My body well, all the pregency sign gone since last week. I am helpless, I can't imagine how I react next week when the doc break the new to me. I intend to go for D&C to remove it.

Can someone advise ?

Hi all,
I am new here.
I have FET on the Jul. I am 8th week pregnant, ytd went for 2 u/s, and found no hb. Baby was found to be 6 weeks only. Now My HCG was found to be 2000 only. I knew is not normal.
Though doc arrange me for another scan next week, but I knew that the baby is gone. I understood My body well, all the pregency sign gone since last week. I am helpless, I can't imagine how I react next week when the doc break the new to me. I intend to go for D&C to remove it.

Can someone advise ?

According to tcm, natural mc is better than going thru d&c. I chose the natural mc route as advised by my gynae even though i only discovered the loss at week 10. Partly also cos i am scared of operations ...

According to tcm, natural mc is better than going thru d&c. I chose the natural mc route as advised by my gynae even though i only discovered the loss at week 10. Partly also cos i am scared of operations ...

But I heard the undergo D&C will be more straight forward and clean compared to natural mc route.
How are you after natural way? Is it tough? Urs is IVF or natural pregency?

Hi all,
I am new here.

Can someone advise ?

Mine is ivf and lost my baby heartbeat on wk 8 too. I took a few days to accept the fact and went for d&c. My sil used to be nurse recommend me d&c say faster recover and can start trying earlier. My gync also recommend me d&c less painful and bloody.

Hi all,
I am new here.

Can someone advise ?

Hugs to u dear, stay strong..I strongly suggest d&c..it's fast, painless and ur body recovers faster whereas for natural, I suffered strong stabbing pain..had to take the strong medication to help me ease the pain..took abt 3 days for the discharge to come out and it was horrifying and saddening to see 'what could have been your bundle of joy'..also i had spotting(staining of the panty) for a whole month! Also I had requested for a thorough US and blood test, at which they discovered a lump(suspected blood clot) which prolly cause the staining..and yet to check my US again..for natural, if it doesn't clear up on its own, u might have to go for d&c also.

Having gone through both, I definitely suggest d&c..natural can be an additional stress to the body and mind..do think abt it..be strong and take care

Big hugs happy001. There are pros and cons of natural mc or d&c. For natural it could be tramatising and alot more painful. But less scarring since there is no surgery. Another downside is if your body cant clear everything on its own you have to undergo d&c as well. For d&c, it happen so quickly and is painless other than some intense cramps. It is straight forward and gynae will clean everything. But of cos more expensive and for me I will never ever forget the sight of the operating theatre lights above me. Downside is with every ops there is risk. Although risk is minimal but there is still a risk.

Dont be in a hurry to do all these. Seek second opinion if needed. Take time to digest this and then make a decision. Whatever method it will never be easy. But when one chapter close, the other door will open. Start trying and hope we can all carry our rainbow baby in our arms.

I believed most of us (IVF mother-to-be) will have the same feeling as me. The feeling of striking the first prize when receiving the news of: Congratulation, you are pregnant. Till hearing the news of: your baby had no heart beat, you have miscarriage. It was like falling straight from the sky to hell.
And now, I am carrying a dead baby in my body around, and waiting to see my gynea next week to arrange the D&C. I cried every moment esp when I go to the toilet and I see my stomach.
It is such a terrriable feeling.

I believed most of us (IVF mother-to-be) will have the same feeling as me. The feeling of striking the first prize when receiving the news of: Congratulation, you are pregnant. Till hearing the news of: your baby had no heart beat, you have miscarriage. It was like falling straight from the sky to hell.
And now, I am carrying a dead baby in my body around, and waiting to see my gynea next week to arrange the D&C. I cried every moment esp when I go to the toilet and I see my stomach.

Hugs give yourself time to heal emotionally.. n we all probably went thru the same roller coaster whether natural or ivf...

If u can n r working can ask for as much hosp leAve as u can... my gynae gave 2 weeks

For me menses were still haywire after 2-3 cycles so recovery was not as fast as what the websites say

the others r right D&c would be faster... just that for me, even gynae recommend natural and i am also scared of ops so i chose natural n i guess there might need be some luck involved too

Hi happy001, hugs to you! Sorry to hear about your loss. I joined this group last month after I lost mine at week 12 and I'm really thankful for the support from everyone here. I realised many of us are stronger than we thought. Don't let negative thoughts override yourself and share your feelings with close friends or leave a message here. I'm sure we are all ready to listen and reach out to give u hugs anytime. Get plenty of rest to heal emotionally and physically.

I chose D&C as I wanted a clean procedure. Also, I couldn't imagine I would have to hold the fetus in my hands for the 2nd time and thinking of ways to manage if I had waited for natural mc. I'm still waiting for my menses to come although it's already 46days since the procedure. It seems like my cycle is longer this round as for my 1st natural mc, my menses came after 50days.

Hugs. Hang in there. Everything will be ok. Time heals all wounds. It will never take away the pain. But gradually you will get better. The crying will get shorter and eventually go away. No matter it is by ivf or conceived naturally the pain is still the same. Cos the baby is in our body. We are their mothers. I don't think I can ever forget the loss. But this loss makes me even more determined to have my rainbow baby.

Hi all,

Thank for the concern. Maybe I just need times to heal and accept the fact. I just can't stop my tears from falling down, my eyes are swallow every morning.
Did anyone went thru the D&C in NUH? How long will the procedure take? What is the approximately cost? Is it our gynea who did the procedures for us? How long is the HL? And lastly, can the procedure be perform on the same day as my visit to the gynea? I was hoping not to drag any longer, the longer it takes, the more terriable I feel.

Hi all,

Thank for the concern. Maybe I just need times to heal and accept the fact. I just can't stop my tears from falling down, my eyes are swallow every morning.
Did anyone went thru the D&C in NUH? How long will the procedure take? What is the approximately cost? Is it our gynea who did the procedures for us? How long is the HL? And lastly, can the procedure be perform on the same day as my visit to the gynea? I was hoping not to drag any longer, the longer it takes, the more terriable I feel.

yeah just take your time to heal. don't let anybody bring you down. shut yourself away from the world if you need to. i find that i heal faster without people rubbing salt on my wounds.

i didnt go through d&c at NUH. I did mine at Mt E Novena. Here's my experience. Cost is $4k+ The procedure only take 10-15 mins. It will be the same gynae that you have been seeing. The HL is dependent on the gynae. She gave me about 1 month. When I see her, she gave me one week. I did my D&C one week later. Then after D&C, she gave me another 2 weeks. During my follow up review, she gave me another 1 week. My gynae is quite nice she says just let her know how long I need she will give me the neccessary. I don't think the procedure can be performed on the same day. they have to book the ops theatre etc.

take care dear. we are all here for you :)

yeah just take your time to heal. don't let anybody bring you down. shut yourself away from the world if you need to. i find that i heal faster without people rubbing salt on my wounds.

i didnt go through d&c at NUH. I did mine at Mt E Novena. Here's my experience. Cost is $4k+ The procedure only take 10-15 mins. It will be the same gynae that you have been seeing. The HL is dependent on the gynae. She gave me about 1 month. When I see her, she gave me one week. I did my D&C one week later. Then after D&C, she gave me another 2 weeks. During my follow up review, she gave me another 1 week. My gynae is quite nice she says just let her know how long I need she will give me the neccessary. I don't think the procedure can be performed on the same day. they have to book the ops theatre etc.

take care dear. we are all here for you :)
Hi Shiningstars,
I just don't wanna drag any longer, I don't wanna carry the baby with me all the times now, this will only make me feel worse. I wanna my baby to go and reincarnation as soon as possible. I really admired u that u can wait for another 1 week to do the D&C. What review did your gynea do in the follow up appointment after your D&C?
My gynea is v good, actually when I m pregnant, he gives me HL to rest till now I miscarriage. So to me, HL is not a concern anymore as I have used up my HL for this year.

Hi Shiningstars,
I just don't wanna drag any longer, I don't wanna carry the baby with me all the times now, this will only make me feel worse. I wanna my baby to go and reincarnation as soon as possible. I really admired u that u can wait for another 1 week to do the D&C. What review did your gynea do in the follow up appointment after your D&C?
My gynea is v good, actually when I m pregnant, he gives me HL to rest till now I miscarriage. So to me, HL is not a concern anymore as I have used up my HL for this year.

Because I couldnt accept the fact, and I needed more time to say goodbye to the baby. Guess I was in self denial back then. My gynae did a tummy scan for me during the review. Do prep yourself for that. It was very heartbreaking for me not to see anything on the ultrasound. I have always seen a sac/baby on the u/s but there was absolutely nothing. she told me that it's very good, everything has been cleared. on the u/s you can also see the measurement of your lining. it will be thin cos they clean everything.

I accepted the fact and took me a few days before i went for d&c. Get myself mentally prepared.

Happy001 try to do a 2 weeks confinement and tiao yr our body to optimal condition. Our rainbow baby will come soon. Jia you.

Btw, iherb having promotion.
Starting now, and until the end of Friday, August 25th PST [August 26th SGT], for all orders over $40 USD, get 10% off by typing the following codes in the shopping basket:

Rewards Code: HAR2151 5% off
Coupon Code: Aug25 6% off

May I ask those who go thru IVF process.. like me, I hv a missed miscarriage thru IVF pregnancy now, will be performing D&C procedure next week. When is the most appropriate time to start another ivf cycle again?

Hi ladies, this is my first post on this forum, has been a silent reader for years. I had a chemical pregnancy back in February last year. (Happily went back to my previous gynae whom delivered my first born back in 2014, thinking it's a viable pregnancy)Anyway to cut the story short, he started me on 2 rounds of Clomid shortly which I bfp-ed on 2nd round. This time round I got a sac and fetal pole but can't detect a heartbeat. We waited as gynae gave some leeway as my period was irregular since I'm still breastfeeding then. We decided to go D&C at week 10. The gynae cleared me after 4 weeks from D&C and so we started trying for 4 months with no news. We decided to seek opinion from a different gynae. Went for U/S scan and HSG test and found out there's scarring in my uterus. We booked the new gynae to proceed with hystercopy procedure to remove the scarring, however I googled that there's no guarantee to be able to conceive after 2 miscarriages and removal of scarring. 2 months after the procedure, the new gynae cleared us to try again. We strucked bfp on 1st month of attempt in March this year and will be waiting to meet my rainbow baby in December. So ladies, don't lose hope, it's possible to conceive again and more importantly to be guided under a fertility gynae instead of a normal gynae to do the procedures.

Hi ladies, this is my first post on this forum, has been a silent reader for years. I had a chemical pregnancy back in February last year. (Happily went back to my previous gynae whom delivered my first born back in 2014, thinking it's a viable pregnancy)Anyway to cut the story short, he started me on 2 rounds of Clomid shortly which I bfp-ed on 2nd round. This time round I got a sac and fetal pole but can't detect a heartbeat. We waited as gynae gave some leeway as my period was irregular since I'm still breastfeeding then. We decided to go D&C at week 10. The gynae cleared me after 4 weeks from D&C and so we started trying for 4 months with no news. We decided to seek opinion from a different gynae. Went for U/S scan and HSG test and found out there's scarring in my uterus. We booked the new gynae to proceed with hystercopy procedure to remove the scarring, however I googled that there's no guarantee to be able to conceive after 2 miscarriages and removal of scarring. 2 months after the procedure, the new gynae cleared us to try again. We strucked bfp on 1st month of attempt in March this year and will be waiting to meet my rainbow baby in December. So ladies, don't lose hope, it's possible to conceive again and more importantly to be guided under a fertility gynae instead of a normal gynae to do the procedures.
Sorry for your losses but congrats on your rainbow baby! Can I check if your menses was regular after the mc? What prompted you to check with another gynae after 4 mths of trying?

Sorry for your losses but congrats on your rainbow baby! Can I check if your menses was regular after the mc? What prompted you to check with another gynae after 4 mths of trying?
My first mc, the menses came around 1 week later. The second mc is about 6 weeks after d&c. My menses after that went regular (for my case it's 32 to 35 days cycle). I fell sick every month after my d&c with fever, flu & cough during the 4 months each episode with 2 rounds of antibiotics from GP.. (not sure is it I didn't do my mini confinement right?!) The menses flow is also lesser compared to previously which prompted me to seek second opinion from another gynae.

My first mc, the menses came around 1 week later. The second mc is about 6 weeks after d&c. My menses after that went regular (for my case it's 32 to 35 days cycle). I fell sick every month after my d&c with fever, flu & cough during the 4 months each episode with 2 rounds of antibiotics from GP.. (not sure is it I didn't do my mini confinement right?!) The menses flow is also lesser compared to previously which prompted me to seek second opinion from another gynae.

sigh. mine is the same as yours. my first cycle came 6 weeks after d&c. the 2nd cycle is 33 days. third cycle is 32 days. i started ttc after my first cycle until now also no news. my first 2 cycles were normal. but the third cycle's flow seems abit lesser than usual. not quite sure if i should be worried though...

Hi everyone I'm new here..

Hi Happy001, I feel your pain.. I just had a natural MC last Sunday and my Gynae gave me a 1 week MC for this week.. I was crying my heart out for this whole week.. I still heard my baby heartbeat on week 6 and gynae confirmed with me everything is normal then.. before my next scan on week 9 this Monday, I had a natural MC last Sunday night.. It was hurting through the night and my Husband even asked me if it is worth it to try for another baby seeing the pain I'm in, I told him everything is worth it for our baby.. my appt on Monday was a dread but I went in super early to be the first in Q so I can avoid the scene of the clinic filled with all the happy preggies..

Even though my gynae and every article I came across told me that a MC cannot be prevented, I still felt sad that perhaps I could take care of myself or have less argument with my Husband during this period.. I am still bleeding and having cramps now and then but it much better than last Sunday night.. gonna tell myself to pull through this and wait for my bleeding to stop and next cycle to try again..

I am planning for a short vacay with my family in Nov and a longer one in Dec with Husband.. Hope time will heal everything and we will try again to have our rainbow baby..

Hi everyone I'm new here..

Hi Happy001, I feel your pain.. I just had a natural MC last Sunday and my Gynae gave me a 1 week MC for this week.. I was crying my heart out for this whole week.. I still heard my baby heartbeat on week 6 and gynae confirmed with me everything is normal then.. before my next scan on week 9 this Monday, I had a natural MC last Sunday night.. It was hurting through the night and my Husband even asked me if it is worth it to try for another baby seeing the pain I'm in, I told him everything is worth it for our baby.. my appt on Monday was a dread but I went in super early to be the first in Q so I can avoid the scene of the clinic filled with all the happy preggies..

Even though my gynae and every article I came across told me that a MC cannot be prevented, I still felt sad that perhaps I could take care of myself or have less argument with my Husband during this period.. I am still bleeding and having cramps now and then but it much better than last Sunday night.. gonna tell myself to pull through this and wait for my bleeding to stop and next cycle to try again..

I am planning for a short vacay with my family in Nov and a longer one in Dec with Husband.. Hope time will heal everything and we will try again to have our rainbow baby..
Hi Hope2017
I am in hopeless mind now, I can't imagine myself stepping into my gynea' room next tue and heard that word out from his mouth. I already knew the answer since I already seeked for 2nd round of scanning confirmation from another gynea ytd. I also cannot imagine me lying in the operation threate next week to take out my dead baby from my body.
Even now, I feel like crying every moment. I really don't know what to do, I knew I have to fact the reality that my baby was gone, I knew that I have to accept the fact that my baby is no longer with me. But we are attached, I can't pretend nothing happen. I knew I need courage to face it, but I really don't know where to pick up that courage.
I saw my hubby cried himself ytd in the kitchen when I walked out from my room. I knew he was sad too.

Hi Happy001, be strong for this period k.. cry if you need to.. I think it might be easier for u once the baby is out.. so u can move on.. at least, that is the case for me..

I went to Hospital to scan on Sunday when I noticed I started bleeding. It was then the gynae told me that the fetus has no more heartbeat. He took a long time to confirm and did a 2nd scan through my vaginal to confirm.. I felt I was dead when he confirmed with me the baby has no more heartbeat.. all my hopes for our future plan in 2018 was dashed.. my Husband was working then hence only my mum was with me at the hospital.. after which the doc told me to go hm and wait since I'm seeing my gynae on Monday.. the natural MC happened on Sunday night before my gynae appt on Monday.. it was painful, but I felt it's easier to move on after that.. cried out tgt with your Husband if you need.. no one wanted it to happen and maybe God is preparing us to be a better person / parent for our next baby.. Jia you.. my heart goes out to u.. I am still grieving for my loss and I understand it's not easy.. don't think too much now.. after the opt it shall be easier for you.. most importantly u must make sure u have a healthy mind and body to prepare for our next pregnancy..

Last edited:
Hi Happy001, be strong for this period k.. cry if you need to.. I think it might be easier for u once the baby is out.. so u can move on.. at least, that is the case for me..

I went to KKh to scan on Sunday when I noticed I started bleeding. It was then the gynae told me that the fetus has no more heartbeat. He took a long time to confirm and did a 2nd scan through my vaginal to confirm.. I felt I was dead when he confirmed with me the baby has no more heartbeat.. all my hopes for our future plan in 2018 was dashed.. my Husband was working then hence only my mum was with me at the hospital.. after which the doc told me to go hm and wait since I'm seeing my gynae on Monday.. the natural MC happened on Sunday night before my gynae appt on Monday.. it was painful, but I felt it's easier to move on after that.. cried out tgt with your Husband if you need.. no one wanted it to happen and maybe God is preparing us to be a better person / parent for our next baby.. Jia you.. my heart goes out to u.. I am still grieving for my loss and I understand it's not easy.. don't think too much now.. after the opt it shall be easier for you.. most importantly u must make sure u have a healthy mind and body to prepare for our next pregnancy..
I have not mentally and physically prepare for this. I don't know how to face it. You really have the courage. I will anyhow think when I am alone at home, esp when I read up those post on the mc.

sigh. mine is the same as yours. my first cycle came 6 weeks after d&c. the 2nd cycle is 33 days. third cycle is 32 days. i started ttc after my first cycle until now also no news. my first 2 cycles were normal. but the third cycle's flow seems abit lesser than usual. not quite sure if i should be worried though...
Hi shiningstars,
Just to share, after my 2nd mc this year, i had 1 normal period and then the next 3 got progressively lighter till i only bled for 2 days! Was procrastinating about gg to gynae and then that cycle (which is my 4th), I fell pg.
The only thing I did differently is I took red date longan tea daily and red bean soup weekly in an attempt to build up lining.

Perhaps you can try that while waiting for gynae appt, if you decide to make one.

I have not mentally and physically prepare for this. I don't know how to face it. You really have the courage. I will anyhow think when I am alone at home, esp when I read up those post on the mc.
Hi Happy001, I was wrecked the past few days.. but it got abit better when I come to terms with it.. I have also logged out from all my social media accounts as I cannot deal with too many happy posting of a blissful family and baby photos.. talk to your family / friends with similar encounter and get support from them if possible.. u r not alone in this journey.. im very fortunate my family and Husband is very supportive of me during this period.. jiayou.. hugz..

Hi Happy001, I was wrecked the past few days.. but it got abit better when I come to terms with it.. I have also logged out from all my social media accounts as I cannot deal with too many happy posting of a blissful family and baby photos.. talk to your family / friends with similar encounter and get support from them if possible.. u r not alone in this journey.. im very fortunate my family and Husband is very supportive of me during this period.. jiayou.. hugz..
You know the feeling when the more supportive the family and husband toward me will only makes me feel more worse. I used to accompany my hubby for breakfast before he go work every morning, ever since I mc, I pretend to b asleep in the morning and wake up only when I heard the door closed to confirm that he had already out for work. He knows I purposely don't wake up, and I know he knows. But i not prepared myself to face him yet. Perhaps later. It sound v drama, how I hope is all drama and not real. But.... I know is not.

You know the feeling when the more supportive the family and husband toward me will only makes me feel more worse. I used to accompany my hubby for breakfast before he go work every morning, ever since I mc, I pretend to b asleep in the morning and wake up only when I heard the door closed to confirm that he had already out for work. He knows I purposely don't wake up, and I know he knows. But i not prepared myself to face him yet. Perhaps later. It sound v drama, how I hope is all drama and not real. But.... I know is not.

I had my mc in May. Scheduled for d&c 2 days after Gynae break the news to me. Wanted to get it over and done with. I went to the hospital alone on the op day. hub fetch me after that.

Wasn't an easy period cos everyone in office seems to be getting pregnant. Imagine my good friend telling me she's pregnant when I just lost mine?!
But trust me, time will heal your wound. Take your time to grieve but tell yourself that after grieving, you will and have to move on. Take this time to nurse back your health. Start to try for another baby only when you are ready. Don't rush into it. We need to be emotionally and physically ready. I trust that we will have our rainbow baby soon!

Hi,
Did anyone send the tissue for lab testing after miscarriage (regardless is natural my or D&C)? What is the cost like and how long will it take?

Hi shiningstars,
Just to share, after my 2nd mc this year, i had 1 normal period and then the next 3 got progressively lighter till i only bled for 2 days! Was procrastinating about gg to gynae and then that cycle (which is my 4th), I fell pg.
The only thing I did differently is I took red date longan tea daily and red bean soup weekly in an attempt to build up lining.

Perhaps you can try that while waiting for gynae appt, if you decide to make one.
Thanks for sharing and congrats on your rainbow baby!! I think i will try awhile more and see if i wanna visit the gynae again.

My tcm says not to have red date longan tea leh. I forget what is the reason alr...

Hi Hope2017
I am in hopeless mind now, I can't imagine myself stepping into my gynea' room next tue and heard that word out from his mouth. I already knew the answer since I already seeked for 2nd round of scanning confirmation from another gynea ytd. I also cannot imagine me lying in the operation threate next week to take out my dead baby from my body.
Even now, I feel like crying every moment. I really don't know what to do, I knew I have to fact the reality that my baby was gone, I knew that I have to accept the fact that my baby is no longer with me. But we are attached, I can't pretend nothing happen. I knew I need courage to face it, but I really don't know where to pick up that courage.
I saw my hubby cried himself ytd in the kitchen when I walked out from my room. I knew he was sad too.
Hi Happy001, I totally understand the pain you went through. I cried when was pushed from dayward to OT, although I knew the baby is already gone with the bleeding from the pill I took in order to do D&C. Then the nurses told me to stop crying or else the GA may not work if my nose is blocked. I stopped but started crying again when I'm all alone lying down bleeding & waiting outside the OT for more than 40 minutes as my previous gynae was late. In between I see mummies get wheeled in different OTs to deliver and hear newborn babies' cries.
I told myself to let my baby go as it's not a strong survivor to begin. You and your hubby must be strong. Heal and try again for the rainbow baby.

Hi Happy001, I totally understand the pain you went through. I cried when was pushed from dayward to OT, although I knew the baby is already gone with the bleeding from the pill I took in order to do D&C. Then the nurses told me to stop crying or else the GA may not work if my nose is blocked. I stopped but started crying again when I'm all alone lying down bleeding & waiting outside the OT for more than 40 minutes as my previous gynae was late. In between I see mummies get wheeled in different OTs to deliver and hear newborn babies' cries.
I told myself to let my baby go as it's not a strong survivor to begin. You and your hubby must be strong. Heal and try again for the rainbow baby.

I did it at kkh seems like all the ladies there all d&c kind. No delivery in the day surgery area. I insert some pills lie there few hours super bored without hp before the surgery starts. The surgery is appx 10-15min only

Hi,
Did anyone send the tissue for lab testing after miscarriage (regardless is natural my or D&C)? What is the cost like and how long will it take?

My Gynae said it's very very common to have MC so usually they recommend that after the 3rd consecutive MC..I had 2 in a row but yet I was told not do it..esp since I have a healthy 1st born..

mine also wasn't so keen on making me do the blood test and detailed US but I insisted on this 1..turn out everything is normal..jz that I had 1 lump which was suspected to be blood clot(did natural MC-which I don't recommend)..and I had spotting for a whole month..other than that, am on my 2nd cycle after my MC..prolly gonna wait for another 3 cycle..let my body let a break..

I hope those who had MC and yet had a successful pregnancy or baby thereafter wld post here as well, so that we get some moral boost..share the hope..stay strong ladies!

Last edited:
Hi,
I will like to ask if going for the D&C, do we need to send any consent form? Does both me and my husband have to be on the spot to sign together ? Cos my husband is in educational role, it will unprofessional for him to absent from work like that. I think I can managed to go thru the operation without him (I will try my best as I don't to be a burden to him), I just wonder need his signature to proceed for the operation or not.

Hi,
I will like to ask if going for the D&C, do we need to send any consent form? Does both me and my husband have to be on the spot to sign together ? Cos my husband is in educational role, it will unprofessional for him to absent from work like that. I think I can managed to go thru the operation without him (I will try my best as I don't to be a burden to him), I just wonder need his signature to proceed for the operation or not.

For me the nurse explained and ensured I understand what procedure I going through.. They only require my signature on the consent form..

Back