Support group - Miscarriages

Yes...but now turn to dark brown...... :(
Reali scare meeeeee.! Scared to BD oreadi...
when was ur D&C? also previously stop bleeding already? but after D&C the uterine wall very weak, maybe thats why after bd u have some light spotting

but if scared, call ur dr

Actually during my mini confinement I drank a lot of red date longan, chicken essence, bird nest, dom and red bean soup
My red bean soup is every other day.... Not sure if that helped build up my lining in the past 3 weeks

I bd-ed last week but not sure if the bd-ing now is good or bad for us

Last edited:
My doc only said can try fet after af, and kk nurse said to avoid intercourse 2 weeks after d&c that's all
like princess leopard says it depends on individual and drs. that 2 weeks is to prevent infection, if wear condom actually still can one. but best is not to agitate it.

sadly nothing can prevent some weird mcs also. but if u are afraid, then just listen to the drs/nurses.

hopeful_mum mine is on 30 Nov last year. Now ok oreadi. Back to normal. Ya looor forget to remind hym. even me myself forget about it. Think DH do it too hard.

wah baby_sparkles u start to BD oreadi? Dats fast.....for me outside ok but stil dunnoe inside recovered oreadi or not....so I wait until my first af to start BD. Yesterday BD, stil come out blood. Scareeeee me!

Yes...but now turn to dark brown...... :(
Reali scare meeeeee.! Scared to BD oreadi...

The same thing happened to me on my first mc, it was D&C as well. It was 2 weeks after D&C, cannot ttc yet but doc said can BD when bleeding stopped. I started to have spotting after that, on and off and lasted for a week. 2nd mc was natural, also BD about 2 weeks but I was fine then, no spotting. Not sure if it was because D&C more hurtful to our body.

princessleopard mine ol 3 went thru D&C. Onie tis tyme its different. As per wat hopeful_mum said mayb my uterine wall stil weak n fragile. hahaha....Mine after af oreadi n yet stil bleed. Alamak scared to BD oreadi. I never tell my DH. So he assume ok liao.....

princessleopard mine ol 3 went thru D&C. Onie tis tyme its different. As per wat hopeful_mum said mayb my uterine wall stil weak n fragile. hahaha....Mine after af oreadi n yet stil bleed. Alamak scared to BD oreadi. I never tell my DH. So he assume ok liao.....
I tink its only safe if a medical practitioner/midwife reli chck tat e cervix reli close agn. Cos e infection is a very nasty one..For me, we try agn aft our 6wks appt wif e gynae..

Last edited:

The u have to monitor lo, if still persist, better see your gynae.

Hi Ladies, can anyone advise me where to do chao1 du4 and how to go about doing it? I thought I should do something for my babies. I read that some ladies here have done it before.

Hi Ladies, can anyone advise me where to do chao1 du4 and how to go about doing it? I thought I should do something for my babies. I read that some ladies here have done it before.
Hmm I haven't so can't advise. But maybe u can pop in some bigger temples. They shd be able to assist.

Quite a number of temples does provide the service. I am not sure if normal days is possible, but during 7th lunar month definitely have. I got mine done at Guang Ming Shan every 7th month.

went to dr su just now. any ladies there at 10ish. saw one lady, hahaha I wonder if she's in the forum also.
dr su still advised me not to try :( so sian. but I already did though not actively, coz hb didn't cooperate! lol

she says wait until hubby's sperm dna analysis then decide. coz she met one women also had 2 mcs, and end up its hubby sperms prob. I hope the dna fragmentation results is fine, don't know can cure or not. coz if its not good, and really his prob, he will be very devastated.

Sharing something I read today....

Today, be grateful. Be grateful for your favorite music, for movies that make you feel good, for your phone that connects you with people, for your computer, and for the electricity that lights up your life. Be grateful for air travel that flies you everywhere. Be grateful for the roads and traffic lights that keep the traffic in order. Be grateful to those who built our bridges. Be grateful for your pet, for your loved ones, for your eyes that enable you to read this. Be grateful for your imagination. Be grateful that you can think. Be grateful that you can speak. Be grateful that you can laugh and smile. Be grateful that you can breathe. Be grateful that you are alive! Be grateful that you are You!

Be grateful that there are two words that can change your life.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

went to dr su just now. any ladies there at 10ish. saw one lady, hahaha I wonder if she's in the forum also.
dr su still advised me not to try :( so sian. but I already did though not actively, coz hb didn't cooperate! lol

she says wait until hubby's sperm dna analysis then decide. coz she met one women also had 2 mcs, and end up its hubby sperms prob. I hope the dna fragmentation results is fine, don't know can cure or not. coz if its not good, and really his prob, he will be very devastated.

What makes you think she's from forum too? haha...
I am not there today but if I am, I usually like to go ard 10+ cos no need to wait at all, within an hour can go off.

What makes you think she's from forum too? haha...
I am not there today but if I am, I usually like to go ard 10+ cos no need to wait at all, within an hour can go off.
haha ya I was there at 1030. very fast, im the first but still got to wait coz she was upstairs not in her room.
don't know leh, coz the lady looks young, maybe in the ttc forum hor.

aiyo now I very worried abt the results, some dna fragmentation cannot be cured, and need donor's sperm. don't think he will ever agree. ;( oh no!! I cant wait until april then know the results.

so sad, I asked my hub if he will accept donor sperm, he replies me via whats app "NO I WILL NOT ACCEPT" all in caps. my heart shattered.. meaning I will nvr get to become a mum. but he says we can adopt. but so sad, I will nvr go through the 9 mths of pregnancy

Sigh am I selfish or is he selfish? selfish that I want to go thru that real motherhood. while he is selfish that he cannot accept donor sperm. but diff to accept I guess. but I can accept donor's eggs if its my prob, maybe becoz I m still the one giving birth?

haha ya I was there at 1030. very fast, im the first but still got to wait coz she was upstairs not in her room.
don't know leh, coz the lady looks young, maybe in the ttc forum hor.

aiyo now I very worried abt the results, some dna fragmentation cannot be cured, and need donor's sperm. don't think he will ever agree. ;( oh no!! I cant wait until april then know the results.

I see...

I know this will be a long wait till April, but dun think too much into it. Who knows things may not be that bad.

so sad, I asked my hub if he will accept donor sperm, he replies me via whats app "NO I WILL NOT ACCEPT" all in caps. my heart shattered.. meaning I will nvr get to become a mum. but he says we can adopt. but so sad, I will nvr go through the 9 mths of pregnancy

Sigh am I selfish or is he selfish? selfish that I want to go thru that real motherhood. while he is selfish that he cannot accept donor sperm. but diff to accept I guess. but I can accept donor's eggs if its my prob, maybe becoz I m still the one giving birth?
I tink most men will hv e same opinion.. Brought up e same qns to DH..Bt a lil diff approach.. He said its e same as ur wife slps wif another man n got preg.. If its adopted its a total diff parents, he dun mind wif dat option.. Weird.. Bt somehw it makes sense..

I tink most men will hv e same opinion.. Brought up e same qns to DH..Bt a lil diff approach.. He said its e same as ur wife slps wif another man n got preg.. If its adopted its a total diff parents, he dun mind wif dat option.. Weird.. Bt somehw it makes sense..
sigh whats with all the guys ego? hahaha but I know they feel the same also if adopted, coz ultimately not their kids. my hub is they skeptical kind like, u brought up the kid, then the kid grow up look for their old parents then don't want u etc.

well im just considering the worst case scenario now. very scared

Hi ladies,

If you are using David ovulation kit, then perhaps you want to consider this:
http://list.qoo10.sg/item/FREE-SHIPPING-OVULATION-AND-PREGNANCY/413703638

I run out mine and was sourcing for any offer and came across this. I think its a good deal as they gives more gifts when you purchase more.
Not sure if its me, but this is the first time I saw disposable cup and I think it will be useful. Cos sometimes peeing on the stick cannot get good result when there is not full bladder. haha...

Hi ladies,

If you are using David ovulation kit, then perhaps you want to consider this:
http://list.qoo10.sg/item/FREE-SHIPPING-OVULATION-AND-PREGNANCY/413703638

I run out mine and was sourcing for any offer and came across this. I think its a good deal as they gives more gifts when you purchase more.
Not sure if its me, but this is the first time I saw disposable cup and I think it will be useful. Cos sometimes peeing on the stick cannot get good result when there is not full bladder. haha...
thanks for sharing! aiya I just got mine from states, think more ex. lucky my friend help bring back for me so no shipping

I using wondfo. its abt $71.50 for 100 ovulation strips and 40 pregnancy strips? more ex right?

No shipping, not so bad leh. If add on shipping, sure very exp lo. The Qoo10 got free gifts so make it more worthwhile lo if buy more. I just bought the 3 boxes package. I think I will use very fast, every month used about 4-5 strips.

Hopeful mom dun be too worried abt the donor sperm thing. Muz think positive
I asked my hub if he can accept adoption if I still can't conceive till the end, he said NO! Very firmly n loud... Cannot be more emphasized so it's almost the same situation as urs
I mean I'm happy to live alone with him. Our lives are quite okay. We have been together for 11 years this year and married 7. Still very childish both of us like young lovers yet have the understanding cox we together so long. Still have sparks. But just want a kid.

Understand ... A kid completes the family lor.... If we live in olden times western or Chinese our hubs will be looking for mistresses n concubines by now haha
Oh no! Gahahaha

Actually last time when I was young I resent kids. Some aunties keep telling me if mum got another kid no one loves me. So I hate kids until I go into sec Sch. Then begin to okay.

Then grow older until 20plus find them cute. Once for married think just have kids. By 28-29 then decided to want. Hahaha

I mean I'm happy to live alone with him. Our lives are quite okay. We have been together for 11 years this year and married 7. Still very childish both of us like young lovers yet have the understanding cox we together so long. Still have sparks. But just want a kid.
Wow 11yrs n still goin strong.. Congrats u both.. Me n DH jus hit our 5th yr together bt 3 yrs in marriage.. Weird, men hv similar mindset.. DH n me decided if we hv one of our own we will cherish e gift frm god.. Bt if it meant to b jus us n e 2 lil kitties at hm den we will accept it tat way.. We r okay for nw njoying each other company..

i got it from amazon. but i think u shd consider princess leopard option.
hahaha thanks, ya mc has brought us closer, been thru a bit of ups and downs with him. there was one time i really wanted to give up our marriage nt ttc related, no woman involved also. haha just some issues we had. but ever since we managed to resolve it, i think we both cherish this r/s more.

we are the type that hardly buy gifts to celebrate vday, birthday etc. but we will still buy gifts (more of me to buy for him) when we see something each other like. coz he always travel very frequently, so to me having him in singapore and spending time together is a big gift.

this year is a good year, his scope has changed more time to be in sg and TTC hahaha and i changed job so less stressful and more time to accompany him. hopefully we will have many more happy years ahead :)

Hopeful mom I tot u r not working while ttc ?

I use opk n hpt from qoo10 works perfectly fine for me
working. only the past half a year helping my dad, but still run around a lot, drive a lot for errands etc.
last 3 years when ttc my working hours are often 9am to 12am. hahaha got hit 4am also!

its princess who is doing free lancing :)

Ohh I c helping dad is good can just go for doc check up n scans without having to explain to the whole world
I have to keep lying to my collgs n bosses
yes exactly. i don't lie to my boss. she was very nice and considerate and kept super quiet about my previous 2 miscarriages. didn't even tell my BIG BIG boss when she keep asking. she let me do the talking if i want to share then share. i really willing to work till midnight for her. she is very nice. but good now, so i have work life balance, but lower salary ahhahaa. and like u say, can go for appt anytime.

like this morning i just go see dr su, no queue so good. unless go with hubby then we go weekends.

I think no matter what family comes first
Money can always slowly earn back one...: once we miss the window period then cannot turn back... So work life balance is very beneficial for us now ... At least have some form of income also good n yet can see doc conveniently

I agreed....I had been struggling for a couple of years before deciding to quit. For the past 2 weeks, I had been very vexed cos got a very good job offer, regional post, high pay. But struggling for 2 weeks, I rejected it. Hard to let go but I keep telling myself the reason why I quit my job. Regional post how to ttc, somemore 70% flying. Fate is really like that, this kind of offer dun come earlier. I hate to make decision like that. Now I just keeping telling myself I wanted a baby so much, I am really to give up anything for him/her. Turn blind to all kinds of temptations. :)

I agreed....I had been struggling for a couple of years before deciding to quit. For the past 2 weeks, I had been very vexed cos got a very good job offer, regional post, high pay. But struggling for 2 weeks, I rejected it. Hard to let go but I keep telling myself the reason why I quit my job. Regional post how to ttc, somemore 70% flying. Fate is really like that, this kind of offer dun come earlier. I hate to make decision like that. Now I just keeping telling myself I wanted a baby so much, I am really to give up anything for him/her. Turn blind to all kinds of temptations. :)
totally agree with u. i always wanted a regional post, and was working on it for a short while. but to ttc, i changed my role to local. wah we will all make good mothers!

Wow 11yrs n still goin strong.. Congrats u both.. Me n DH jus hit our 5th yr together bt 3 yrs in marriage.. Weird, men hv similar mindset.. DH n me decided if we hv one of our own we will cherish e gift frm god.. Bt if it meant to b jus us n e 2 lil kitties at hm den we will accept it tat way.. We r okay for nw njoying each other company..

Fauzieanah me too i have 2 kitties!! I love them to bits! My mum said the fur not good etc etc..but then no choice loh..just hv to vacumn more frequently..

sigh whats with all the guys ego? hahaha but I know they feel the same also if adopted, coz ultimately not their kids. my hub is they skeptical kind like, u brought up the kid, then the kid grow up look for their old parents then don't want u etc.

well im just considering the worst case scenario now. very scared

dun scare yourself ok..report not out yet...it is actually hard for a man to come to terms with having to even consider adoption let alone sperm donation. And furthermore, you might not need any of that .. just pray for a good report. And meanwhile, i have read many many success stories of hb's sperms not good but yet still conceive after taking supplements..in fact my hb is taking some and his quality improved in just months! So you might like to let your hb try 1st no harm, just supplements, I got from changi hospital pharmancy online, they deliver to you too..Tribestan and Immuvital --actually both were prescribed by famous ivf dr loh last time to other sisters with hb's swimmers problem previously..hope this info helps..*hugs*

https://www.mypharmacy.com.sg/shopfront/ProductPage.aspx?CatID=210&ProdSKU=993480287
https://www.mypharmacy.com.sg/shopfront/ProductPage.aspx?CatID=210&ProdSKU=993490216

dun scare yourself ok..report not out yet...it is actually hard for a man to come to terms with having to even consider adoption let alone sperm donation. And furthermore, you might not need any of that .. just pray for a good report. And meanwhile, i have read many many success stories of hb's sperms not good but yet still conceive after taking supplements..in fact my hb is taking some and his quality improved in just months! So you might like to let your hb try 1st no harm, just supplements, I got from changi hospital pharmancy online, they deliver to you too..Tribestan and Immuvital --actually both were prescribed by famous ivf dr loh last time to other sisters with hb's swimmers problem previously..hope this info helps..*hugs*

https://www.mypharmacy.com.sg/shopfront/ProductPage.aspx?CatID=210&ProdSKU=993480287
https://www.mypharmacy.com.sg/shopfront/ProductPage.aspx?CatID=210&ProdSKU=993490216
hahaha ya I guess im just worrying, he hasn't even gone for the test yet! omg im just so paranoid now hahaha.

Back