Support group - Miscarriages

Irene, xbliss and all,

thanks for the encouragement. It is just one of those down moments that i have. Ha.. Ha..mood swing maybe. Sometimes cannot help when overhelm by so much emotions. Tomorrow, i will be going for the 2nd jab and pls pray for me for some gd news (like endo under control ) from gynea !

Irene, i will try the techniques u mentioned. Thanks !

Xbliss, Thanks! I will get rid of all the negative thoughts.

Hi Ladies,

Its been a long time since I post. Just to share, I had my 3rd mc recently. For those who had read my posts before (the dramatic suspected asherman's syndrome period), I got preggie soon after my AF arrived. But preggie was shortlived. Nevertheless, I am back in action again.
happy.gif
Hope my sharing can help motivate some of the ttc-sters here and those who are recovering from their mcs. Dont lose heart...keep walking. I am sure we will be rewarded someday, maybe sooner than we think
happy.gif
meanwhile it is important we take care of our health. For me, I am extremely worried cos i went thru 3 mcs within a year...any sharing on how to "bu" our bodies?

Appreciate..
happy.gif

Hi Ladies,

Its been a long time since I post. Just to share, I had my 3rd mc recently. For those who had read my posts before (the dramatic suspected asherman's syndrome period), I got preggie soon after my AF arrived. But preggie was shortlived. Nevertheless, I am back in action again.
happy.gif
Hope my sharing can help motivate some of the ttc-sters here and those who are recovering from their mcs. Dont lose heart...keep walking. I am sure we will be rewarded someday, maybe sooner than we think
happy.gif
meanwhile it is important we take care of our health. For me, I am extremely worried cos i went thru 3 mcs within a year...any sharing on how to "bu" our bodies?

Appreciate..
happy.gif

hi applemuffin,
i'm so sorry to hear about ur recent m/c. *hugz* Does ur gynae have any clue of the reason this time?
But u r right, we all should not give up. Tell you a true story, my cousin sis also had multiple m/c before she finally giving birth to her DS now. He's nearly 2yrs now. But for her case, we all think her m/c is due to her job. She's an air-stewardess...so maybe being flying ard is no good?, or maybe it's the stress?... Anyway, shortly after she quit her job and become full time housewife, she got preggie and gave birth to a healthy BB boy.
happy.gif

Thus, perhaps it's ur lifestyle? r u in a stressful environment?

hi applemuffin,
i'm so sorry to hear about ur recent m/c. *hugz* Does ur gynae have any clue of the reason this time?
But u r right, we all should not give up. Tell you a true story, my cousin sis also had multiple m/c before she finally giving birth to her DS now. He's nearly 2yrs now. But for her case, we all think her m/c is due to her job. She's an air-stewardess...so maybe being flying ard is no good?, or maybe it's the stress?... Anyway, shortly after she quit her job and become full time housewife, she got preggie and gave birth to a healthy BB boy.
happy.gif

Thus, perhaps it's ur lifestyle? r u in a stressful environment?

hi applemuffin,
sorry yo hear that..i have read abt ur previous posting.U mentioned abt the chromosom test.May i know u n ur HB went to do this test or the "foestes"?(to chk on chromosom abnormality)U try ttc after ur first AF came?u din wait for 3 cycle?

i quite worry abt my mC too..nextweek have to do womb xray.

Ladies,

for those who first AF had come, Ur AF come for how many days? Me from 25april until 29 only, now stop liao.izzit too short?

hi applemuffin,
sorry yo hear that..i have read abt ur previous posting.U mentioned abt the chromosom test.May i know u n ur HB went to do this test or the "foestes"?(to chk on chromosom abnormality)U try ttc after ur first AF came?u din wait for 3 cycle?

i quite worry abt my mC too..nextweek have to do womb xray.

Ladies,

for those who first AF had come, Ur AF come for how many days? Me from 25april until 29 only, now stop liao.izzit too short?

thanks mulberry n piggymom,
i am recovering and certainly feeling better.
no clue this time, foetus is normal..just didnt grow. it was an accident preggie not planned. we didnt think we could get preggie so soon and just that one time. my working environment is pretty good..got an understanding boss. maybe it is not time for me to be mommy yet. we are putting ttc on hold for a while..learning to focus on other things in life and hopefully when i recover fully...we will approach ttc again.

both me n HD did our chromosomes test and on all 3 mcs as well. we are normal...but dunno why all 3 preggies turned out otherwise. i am still waiting for my 1st AF after D&C. Hopefully it wont play waiting game with me. I really hope to resume normal cycle and get on with life.
happy.gif

thanks mulberry n piggymom,
i am recovering and certainly feeling better.
no clue this time, foetus is normal..just didnt grow. it was an accident preggie not planned. we didnt think we could get preggie so soon and just that one time. my working environment is pretty good..got an understanding boss. maybe it is not time for me to be mommy yet. we are putting ttc on hold for a while..learning to focus on other things in life and hopefully when i recover fully...we will approach ttc again.

both me n HD did our chromosomes test and on all 3 mcs as well. we are normal...but dunno why all 3 preggies turned out otherwise. i am still waiting for my 1st AF after D&C. Hopefully it wont play waiting game with me. I really hope to resume normal cycle and get on with life.
happy.gif

applymuffin,
hugs, u are so brave. I definately looking forward to you. I had 2 concurrent miscarriages in a yr and decide to rest like 9 mths before trying again, should be TTC soon.. I also did all the test and everything is normal..

I drink ga li shen with chicken drumstick every week.. it does improve my health. I kind of get less giddy. But my chinese sinseh said my body belongs to the heaty type, and I shouldnt take too much ginseng.. so I guess better check with the sinseh.
Let's work hard together.

applymuffin,
hugs, u are so brave. I definately looking forward to you. I had 2 concurrent miscarriages in a yr and decide to rest like 9 mths before trying again, should be TTC soon.. I also did all the test and everything is normal..

I drink ga li shen with chicken drumstick every week.. it does improve my health. I kind of get less giddy. But my chinese sinseh said my body belongs to the heaty type, and I shouldnt take too much ginseng.. so I guess better check with the sinseh.
Let's work hard together.

Hi applemuffin,

Hugs..Hugs....Take care and move on. U might want to see TCM to nurse yr body back to health.
I took dong cong cao with lean meat. Heard that i helps to build immune system and overall health.

Hi applemuffin,

Hugs..Hugs....Take care and move on. U might want to see TCM to nurse yr body back to health.
I took dong cong cao with lean meat. Heard that i helps to build immune system and overall health.

Rest_relax.... that's the spirit, let me know if u strike k!!

Hi applymuffin, u take care and not to stress yourself..

Just to share.. I m having a bottle of chkn essense every morning for the lsat 1 week, and a small glass of DOM at night. I try to drink warm water most of the time, and have at least 1 apple a day. my hubby say I m looking better and more colour on my face. I feel that i look less pale.

U mentioned about chromosome tests, may I ask how yours was done, and how much it costs you? cos my gynae is recommending me and hubby to do too...

my AF is not here yet, I m still having some blood disch although my DnC was 2 weeks ago, Gynae said its normal cos my preg was quite big when DnC was done..

I am waiting for my AF to come and stablise before nec chromosome test. if there's any genetic prob, i would not want to try anymore,..

U mentioned you became preg quite soon after yr mc, u mind sharing how long after did u resume intimacy? my gynae advise 3 weeks after, or when the disch stops.

meanwhile u take care... and hv plenty of rests and drink lots of water...

hugz

Rest_relax.... that's the spirit, let me know if u strike k!!

Hi applymuffin, u take care and not to stress yourself..

Just to share.. I m having a bottle of chkn essense every morning for the lsat 1 week, and a small glass of DOM at night. I try to drink warm water most of the time, and have at least 1 apple a day. my hubby say I m looking better and more colour on my face. I feel that i look less pale.

U mentioned about chromosome tests, may I ask how yours was done, and how much it costs you? cos my gynae is recommending me and hubby to do too...

my AF is not here yet, I m still having some blood disch although my DnC was 2 weeks ago, Gynae said its normal cos my preg was quite big when DnC was done..

I am waiting for my AF to come and stablise before nec chromosome test. if there's any genetic prob, i would not want to try anymore,..

U mentioned you became preg quite soon after yr mc, u mind sharing how long after did u resume intimacy? my gynae advise 3 weeks after, or when the disch stops.

meanwhile u take care... and hv plenty of rests and drink lots of water...

hugz

Hi irene,

will surely let u know once strike! but not possible till July cos last endo jab is end jun. Went for 2nd jab yesterday, gynea say endo condition has improved. He said to keep a positive and continue to pray. So, i will practice the techq you taught me and then reduce stress also.

Ladies, let's all jia you....

Hi irene,

will surely let u know once strike! but not possible till July cos last endo jab is end jun. Went for 2nd jab yesterday, gynea say endo condition has improved. He said to keep a positive and continue to pray. So, i will practice the techq you taught me and then reduce stress also.

Ladies, let's all jia you....

rest relax,

u took dong cong cao with lean meat? izzi expensive? coz i heard tong cong cao is gd for ttc, can HB drink also?
happy.gif
)

I will eat bai foong wan after my AF, and will cook ba zhen to drink.and will continue to drink chic ess and dom everday after AF.Ha HA Ha!!!

rest relax,

u took dong cong cao with lean meat? izzi expensive? coz i heard tong cong cao is gd for ttc, can HB drink also?
happy.gif
)

I will eat bai foong wan after my AF, and will cook ba zhen to drink.and will continue to drink chic ess and dom everday after AF.Ha HA Ha!!!

piggy mummy,

Wow, you eat so many things hah? i drink chix ess only twice a week cos scare heaty. Yes, tong cong cao is expensive. heard fr my mum prices have gone up alot and it is gd for ttc and HB also can drink.Sometimes when i feel tired, i also drink pao sheng.

I cannot eat bai foong wan and ba zhen cos it will trigger fibroid and endo regrowth leh.
kao_sad2.gif

piggy mummy,

Wow, you eat so many things hah? i drink chix ess only twice a week cos scare heaty. Yes, tong cong cao is expensive. heard fr my mum prices have gone up alot and it is gd for ttc and HB also can drink.Sometimes when i feel tired, i also drink pao sheng.

I cannot eat bai foong wan and ba zhen cos it will trigger fibroid and endo regrowth leh.
kao_sad2.gif

applemuffin, do take a good rest and dun be too anxious to resume ttc, k? our body is really not machine and having to undergo all those procedures does make it more vulnerable. Like the success stories quoted by the others, i also carry hope that i can have a healthy pregnancy one day despite the hiccups.

applemuffin, do take a good rest and dun be too anxious to resume ttc, k? our body is really not machine and having to undergo all those procedures does make it more vulnerable. Like the success stories quoted by the others, i also carry hope that i can have a healthy pregnancy one day despite the hiccups.

Rest_relax... u jus chill for the time being k? jus enjoy intimacy with hb and enjoy yourself...

Piggy_mummy, bao Foong wan will trigger fibroid and endo? Is this source reliable? lucky I seldom eat them cos i hv some fibriod now, and previously endo...

applymuffin... u take it easy too... let your body heal for the time being...

btw, can anyone share how to prep tong cong cao? a relatv gave me quite a bit recently but i dunno how to cook leh.. I tried to cook with chicken, but i can;t taste anything, is it tasteless? what other ways to use it? and what quantity to use? cos the one I have is iied together, about 5 or 10 pcs a bundle... can anyone teach me?

Thanks

Rest_relax... u jus chill for the time being k? jus enjoy intimacy with hb and enjoy yourself...

Piggy_mummy, bao Foong wan will trigger fibroid and endo? Is this source reliable? lucky I seldom eat them cos i hv some fibriod now, and previously endo...

applymuffin... u take it easy too... let your body heal for the time being...

btw, can anyone share how to prep tong cong cao? a relatv gave me quite a bit recently but i dunno how to cook leh.. I tried to cook with chicken, but i can;t taste anything, is it tasteless? what other ways to use it? and what quantity to use? cos the one I have is iied together, about 5 or 10 pcs a bundle... can anyone teach me?

Thanks

hi all who asked abt chromosome test..the test cost $600+++. Just a normal blood test done for both parent. usually take quite long for report to come out..about 3-4 weeks. in the report, it will come in details if you n hb are in the normal 46 range or abnormal (45x, 44 etc). I also did a test for thyroid, diabetic, lupus just in case i am suffering from those conditions.

how expensive is dong cong cao? i only resume intimacy 3 months after D&C and only once. Not prepared to get preggy and so quite surprised to strike.

My AF hasnt report yet too...3 weeks plus since D&C. I am quite worried. Btw, i am also getting massages to get rid of wind in body. Have been drinking & eating kilos of ginger. Also try to cook more at home. Had dang gui...but it caused some bleeding...so maybe when gynea said dang gui will contract uterus, might be true...

hi all who asked abt chromosome test..the test cost $600+++. Just a normal blood test done for both parent. usually take quite long for report to come out..about 3-4 weeks. in the report, it will come in details if you n hb are in the normal 46 range or abnormal (45x, 44 etc). I also did a test for thyroid, diabetic, lupus just in case i am suffering from those conditions.

how expensive is dong cong cao? i only resume intimacy 3 months after D&C and only once. Not prepared to get preggy and so quite surprised to strike.

My AF hasnt report yet too...3 weeks plus since D&C. I am quite worried. Btw, i am also getting massages to get rid of wind in body. Have been drinking & eating kilos of ginger. Also try to cook more at home. Had dang gui...but it caused some bleeding...so maybe when gynea said dang gui will contract uterus, might be true...

for those on TCM, can intro yr TCM? I am a little skeptical cos i was heavy on TCM during 2nd preggie. Drink everyday for 3 months..am still considering if i should take tcm or just bu on my own.

for those on TCM, can intro yr TCM? I am a little skeptical cos i was heavy on TCM during 2nd preggie. Drink everyday for 3 months..am still considering if i should take tcm or just bu on my own.

Hi!

Just a couple of questions on AF:

I had induced labour followed by D&C, my 1st AF came at day 31 after that. My 2nd AF came at day 23. Now, at day 19 I have light brown/pink spotting. Is this normal? have anyone of you come across such? what's your AF cycle like after M/C?

Hi!

Just a couple of questions on AF:

I had induced labour followed by D&C, my 1st AF came at day 31 after that. My 2nd AF came at day 23. Now, at day 19 I have light brown/pink spotting. Is this normal? have anyone of you come across such? what's your AF cycle like after M/C?

Hallo,

I had a miscarriage and d&c done last Jul. Ever since, I had menstrual cramps every 2nd day of my menses. (I dun experience cramps before the miscarriage). I went for a v-scan but nothing was wrong. I even went for TCM but the cramps are still there. It can be quite painful (with cold sweat and goose pimples). I have been prescribed painkillers but dun wanna rely on dat..anywone has the same experience as me?

I re-started the TTC cycle again in Feb (abt 6 mths after the d&c) but it seems to take longer than my previous round to get pregnant. I'm already into my 4th month. Is this normal?

Hallo,

I had a miscarriage and d&c done last Jul. Ever since, I had menstrual cramps every 2nd day of my menses. (I dun experience cramps before the miscarriage). I went for a v-scan but nothing was wrong. I even went for TCM but the cramps are still there. It can be quite painful (with cold sweat and goose pimples). I have been prescribed painkillers but dun wanna rely on dat..anywone has the same experience as me?

I re-started the TTC cycle again in Feb (abt 6 mths after the d&c) but it seems to take longer than my previous round to get pregnant. I'm already into my 4th month. Is this normal?

popz dun be anxious.. even with the healthiest bodies, pregnancy chances are only 25% a month! do you ttc with the help of bbt, ovulation kits? perhaps those might increase chance.

As for cramps, the weird thing is i experience the opposite.. before dnc, i had bad cramping.. after dnc, only slight cramps each time AF comes.

I got a BFP today. Kind of mixed feelings about it but will try my hardest to pull through. I took 4 months. this is my very first timed attempt for the 4 months though.. past few months did it only after i ovulated cos of some psychological fear. will be seeing gynae next week. So, dun worry, got chance one. keep it up.

popz dun be anxious.. even with the healthiest bodies, pregnancy chances are only 25% a month! do you ttc with the help of bbt, ovulation kits? perhaps those might increase chance.

As for cramps, the weird thing is i experience the opposite.. before dnc, i had bad cramping.. after dnc, only slight cramps each time AF comes.

I got a BFP today. Kind of mixed feelings about it but will try my hardest to pull through. I took 4 months. this is my very first timed attempt for the 4 months though.. past few months did it only after i ovulated cos of some psychological fear. will be seeing gynae next week. So, dun worry, got chance one. keep it up.

thanks, xbliss. yes i do use ovulation kit and chart my temperature first thing every morning when i wake up but not wif a basal temp thermometer lar..i was told by my chinese physician dat a oral digi temp will do.

then gd for u that u had the opposite =) mine was really terrible but the pain is not as intense compared to the first few months..so i'm still monitoring...

pardon me, but wat is BFP?

I know I shouldn't be anxious but some ppl make conception/pregnancy looks so easy..and they dun even hv to go thru the hassle of charting, using o kit etc...while some of us are so difficult esp. with their first...i really admire/salute those who persevere..coz sometimes i really get very tired of all these trying.....

thanks, xbliss. yes i do use ovulation kit and chart my temperature first thing every morning when i wake up but not wif a basal temp thermometer lar..i was told by my chinese physician dat a oral digi temp will do.

then gd for u that u had the opposite =) mine was really terrible but the pain is not as intense compared to the first few months..so i'm still monitoring...

pardon me, but wat is BFP?

I know I shouldn't be anxious but some ppl make conception/pregnancy looks so easy..and they dun even hv to go thru the hassle of charting, using o kit etc...while some of us are so difficult esp. with their first...i really admire/salute those who persevere..coz sometimes i really get very tired of all these trying.....

Hi applemuffin
I'm sorry to hear about your loss, but glad that you did not give up hope. God will bless us one day!!

Hi Xbliss
Congrats!! Certainly gives hopes to us gals here

Hi all
Need to check with you, my 1st AF after dnc came 2 weeks ago and today my AF reported again! Fastest AF in my life!! My gynae said it's normal that prob my system still abit haywire, need some time to adjust back.. feel so sad when I hear this, like that how to predict O? When can I buy a body basal thermometer and how to use ah?

Hi applemuffin
I'm sorry to hear about your loss, but glad that you did not give up hope. God will bless us one day!!

Hi Xbliss
Congrats!! Certainly gives hopes to us gals here

Hi all
Need to check with you, my 1st AF after dnc came 2 weeks ago and today my AF reported again! Fastest AF in my life!! My gynae said it's normal that prob my system still abit haywire, need some time to adjust back.. feel so sad when I hear this, like that how to predict O? When can I buy a body basal thermometer and how to use ah?

hi roxyz

hey gal. u dun stress k? won;t do u any good.. mus let yr body go back to its normal cycle first. Our bodies will need time, we r not machine K?

hi roxyz

hey gal. u dun stress k? won;t do u any good.. mus let yr body go back to its normal cycle first. Our bodies will need time, we r not machine K?

Thanks gals for the encouragement.

roxyz, maybe it might be haywire only for first month. my AF took nearly 5 weeks to arrive after dnc. It was regular but the flow was not.. sometimes like spotting on the first day which is not common for me. It got better after the third month.

I just started using basal thermometer and i must say the results are quite easy to read. I got the Omron brand (must be 2 decimal place) for less than $20 from NTUC unity pharmacy.

You take temp same time every morning before you do anything. You can refer http://www.sisterzeus.com/bbt_risk_of_preg.html for info.

This http://www.ovusoft.com/ourtcoyf/gallery/ gives you an idea of how different charts look like to give you a comparison.

Thanks gals for the encouragement.

roxyz, maybe it might be haywire only for first month. my AF took nearly 5 weeks to arrive after dnc. It was regular but the flow was not.. sometimes like spotting on the first day which is not common for me. It got better after the third month.

I just started using basal thermometer and i must say the results are quite easy to read. I got the Omron brand (must be 2 decimal place) for less than $20 from NTUC unity pharmacy.

You take temp same time every morning before you do anything. You can refer http://www.sisterzeus.com/bbt_risk_of_preg.html for info.

This http://www.ovusoft.com/ourtcoyf/gallery/ gives you an idea of how different charts look like to give you a comparison.

Back