Support group - Miscarriages

Meilingg, even if u do fet at kkh, u still can seek pte gynae for consultation after bfp, not necessary to stick to kkh rite like many of the ladies who bfp are seeing both kkh n pte gynae to have a ease of mind.
If I dun rem wrongly, u have 1 frozen left, still have to depend whether it will survive the thaw before trsf. Some dr wld advise start fresh so as not to risk waste time.
Anyway I wish u all the best n take care. U will get wat u want soon ……
Must hold ur faith all the way.... jiayou

Meilingg, even if u do fet at kkh, u still can seek pte gynae for consultation after bfp, not necessary to stick to kkh rite like many of the ladies who bfp are seeing both kkh n pte gynae to have a ease of mind.
If I dun rem wrongly, u have 1 frozen left, still have to depend whether it will survive the thaw before trsf. Some dr wld advise start fresh so as not to risk waste time.
Anyway I wish u all the best n take care. U will get wat u want soon ……
Must hold ur faith all the way.... jiayou

Thanks dolly_gal! Yup i only left 1 blast. I heard kkh will ask u to use up the frozen before starting fresh. Another option is i go nuh to do fresh again. I also abit worried only left 1.

I was asked to use my remaining frozen instead of fresh as i had 2 left. but for cases if you have 1 left im not sure if they still ask u to do FET or you can do Fresh. u might wish to check.

Meillingg, just tiao ur body for better pregnancy ahead... perhaps Dun even need go thru ivf...

Ya loh~

But i very lazy to go tcm~ the queuing part so sian... I want go tsb but brewing part makes me keep delaying to call and make appointment... Don't know shall i go back to see dr su or not. Think gonna be a yr since i saw her...

U can call n remind them to call u if there is anyone give up slot. No choice cos she told me kkh drs are aso referring their ivf patients to her n success rate is turns good for kkh. Last week she told me 3 pairs of twins under tanhh, 1pair under Dr jerry in kkh. Nuh prof not supportivr of tcm but one indian lady Dun care still See tsb n bfp too. Sgh patients aso starting to refer to her.
I can only say tsb can b quite straight forward n some ladies can't take it n feel offended. I have met tcm like ban choon Chan worse than tsb, Dun Eben have a consultation room, everyone can hear n soon u realised his advises to every one is almost the same.
Perhaps I wasn't really bother tat much abt her way of talking, I just listen to wat she says n try not to deviate away from it.

I just seen tsb today. She didn't comment much. Just tell me to jia you and circle all the hot dates! Maybe at this moment its just my luck already. She say DOM is no good. Say if i drink too much my bb will be gong gong....hmmm....i dont know if i should stop my DOM intake.....haha

Ya loh~

But i very lazy to go tcm~ the queuing part so sian... I want go tsb but brewing part makes me keep delaying to call and make appointment... Don't know shall i go back to see dr su or not. Think gonna be a yr since i saw her...

Meilingg, if you don't feel like seeing tcm just stay healthy and relax. Do your own tio-ing like drink red dates tea or herbs that help to replenish our Qi. We must feel comfortable if not it became stress. Btw, how's your recovery?

Have you all ever had pple ask if the MC is ivf or natural? Some of my closer ones know i been thr ivf... hard to describe my feelings. I simply felt unhappy abt this question at the most depressing period of my life.

Ah? Wat a weird question? Unless vy close frd who knows u gg thru ivf before then probably will ask like tat bah. But wat is the difference? It's still a life.

I just seen tsb today. She didn't comment much. Just tell me to jia you and circle all the hot dates! Maybe at this moment its just my luck already. She say DOM is no good. Say if i drink too much my bb will be gong gong....hmmm....i dont know if i should stop my DOM intake.....haha

Oh.. Dom no good to take?

Ah? Wat a weird question? Unless vy close frd who knows u gg thru ivf before then probably will ask like tat bah. But wat is the difference? It's still a life.
Ya. Its close frds...yet this question. strange right indeed. I also think what is the difference! To me....its just as painful. I don't understand. Dollygal i just wonder why pple will ask such questions when she shared her MC experience. I dont like it.

Oh.. Dom no good to take?

I don't know...i have been drinking all the way from confinement. She just say its alcohol and i should avoid if i dont want my bb to be gong gong. But i read up, DOM is good for before conceiving. Have to stop once bfp.

I only took dom during my mini confinement after dnc... now still got more than half bottle left, shall kp for Nov use..

Lol! Gong gong?
I still drink every night cos confinement time havent finish yet. Thought of finish whole bottle then stopped...

Meilingg, if you don't feel like seeing tcm just stay healthy and relax. Do your own tio-ing like drink red dates tea or herbs that help to replenish our Qi. We must feel comfortable if not it became stress. Btw, how's your recovery?

So far so good~
My last week gynae appointment, gynae checked and said womb have went to normal size and looking good. Can start ttc if wants to...

She gave hubby supplements while for me she gave me ferama for next cycle to see if i ovulate cos prev gynae at kkh said i might not be ovulating.

So my plans is to try naturally. If no news by nov then dec go for fet or fresh since i only left 1 blast.,.

Have you all ever had pple ask if the MC is ivf or natural? Some of my closer ones know i been thr ivf... hard to describe my feelings. I simply felt unhappy abt this question at the most depressing period of my life.

Me me! I got quite a no asked~~~~

Ppl will comment that cos ivf is not naturally conceive so got more prob and not stable...

Nah not true lah. Only a matter it's inside or outside the womb. PPl who has not gone thru ivf won't know wat it is all abt. Even my nurse gf aso Dun know much until I explain in details to her. She aso thot it's as easy as abc I said sorry I m not like her just like tat pop 3 kids...Someone 3rd one unplanned....

ya lah... Agreed with dolly_gal...

Those easily conceive won't know cos they will think what so difficult to conceive.

Not as if we want to go thru ivf if we have a choice...

They wont know how physically n mentally went thru, put aside abt $. Tats y i told dh our bb gona b middle grandchild cos suddenly sil preggy 2nd one now, 2 mths after me. So our bb wont have special attention from in laws . But she is our 100k bb, will get the best from us but cannot spoil her i already warn dh last night. He kp asking will i dote her i said of cos if not y i buy so majy stuffs for her but i won't tolerate princess attitude, tats my stand if not grow up rebellious we die mannn..

I wont say frds are insensitive asking those questions cos only ppl like us went thru so much will understand wat to say wat not to day, so cant blame them either. Just have to let go n open our heart more so tat we can move in ahead easier....

Ladies, keep the faith on, the day will come

Hi ladies,

My friend and I are pregnant at the same time. Then, she had a miscarriage last month. Of course, I'm sad for her loss. I know she is really really sad. Right now, she is keeping her distance from me. She will not reply my msgs or answer my calls. But, she still hang out with her other friends, but not me.

I understand she need her space but I just need to know what should I do as her friend? I'm still pregnant and I know it is hard for her. But, I just want an acknowledgement for my msgs. Why is she ignoring me?

Hi ladies,

My friend and I are pregnant at the same time. Then, she had a miscarriage last month. Of course, I'm sad for her loss. I know she is really really sad. Right now, she is keeping her distance from me. She will not reply my msgs or answer my calls. But, she still hang out with her other friends, but not me.

I understand she need her space but I just need to know what should I do as her friend? I'm still pregnant and I know it is hard for her. But, I just want an acknowledgement for my msgs. Why is she ignoring me?

I guess she might be still upset over the loss. Maybe she just want to stay away anything or people that will remind her of her loss.

Give her some time. Once she sort out her mind and move on, she will be fine i guess.

Hi ladies,

I think give her some time. seeing u reminds her of her own pregnancy and what it could have been. also, not that she is not happy for u, but when she is happy for u she feels sad for her loss at the same time.

some ppl can get over it quicker, some takes longer time. when she is ready she will contact u. what u can do is just send her words like "take care." keep it general.

I agree on keeping the messages simple and yes best to keep her away to heal as she prefers to be. Likely she doesn't want to talk now because she is concerned you're preggie and doesn't want you to be affected emotionally by her mc. I was in the same boat. I had my mc and my bestie was about to pop. Told her don't visit me (as we both understand better not as she is preggie). I appreciated her kind concerns. After I have healed from d&c, we are the same back again.

Hi ladies,

Be understanding and give her time. She needs time to get over and will take a while. She will speak to you again when she is ready.

She needs some time cos the moment she face u it remind her for the loss. It is not easy. My sis pregnant time I also seldom go her place only when my mum cook den I go over to eat we even skip cny visit as my sis is doing confinement. On my 2nd mc my sis came my place my heart almost break seeing her big tummy. But aft few mths slowly ok w it n went over to visit her n carry my niece as well. I can only say it is not easy. It will trigger the pain. So sometimes will just choose away from it. Now I'm praying my beanie is healthy n growing well even I'm still in my fear n worry. But of course I still sayang my niece n went to my sis place once awhile cos we staying next blk to each other.

Last edited:
Hi! I have been following this thread since my mc and dnc end of June. Indeed a good platform to share own experiences and knowledges and to support each other here.
During our first pregnancy check up with gynae end of May, also when we first found out there was a growth of fibroid in my uterus, about 7 cm large. It is really big, relatively! Omg, we tried for more than a year, and finally I am pregnant, who knows there is a fibroid! Nothing can be done at that point of time because the small life is already here. Given duphaston to support my pregnancy and bb hb detected after two weeks! The following week there was some spotting for few days and I made a trip to see my gynae and that was when my gynae detected no hb anymore. Sad...
The dnc procedure was arranged in the same week. A detailed scan (viability test) was done in the morning to reconfirm there is no hb. The report showed no hb, and actually there were 5 fibroids inside, with the largest 8 cm! Had the dnc in the afternoon as scheduled.
Slowly we accepted that it is better to have mc in the early stage rather than after bb is growing big enough in my tummy, to fight with the fibroids for the nutrition and space.
My first menses reported about 5 wks after the dnc. I have undergone laparoscopic myomectomy last Thu to remove the fibroids! Now having HL, resting at home and wait for full recovery before going on the journey again with my hubby! I wish everyone here have a smooth journey and the most important, stay healthy and happy! Jia you ladies and mummies!

I thought DOM is good. Esp when after d&c, tcm say have to take to help speed up healing. But tcm did mentioned that one week after ovulation cannot take anymore. During AF also cannot take. So, in general one month can only take about 2 weeks.

How do you take DOM normally?

Hi! I have been following this thread since my mc and dnc end of June. Indeed a good platform to share own experiences and knowledges and to support each other here.
During our first pregnancy check up with gynae end of May, also when we first found out there was a growth of fibroid in my uterus, about 7 cm large. It is really big, relatively! Omg, we tried for more than a year, and finally I am pregnant, who knows there is a fibroid! Nothing can be done at that point of time because the small life is already here. Given duphaston to support my pregnancy and bb hb detected after two weeks! The following week there was some spotting for few days and I made a trip to see my gynae and that was when my gynae detected no hb anymore. Sad...
The dnc procedure was arranged in the same week. A detailed scan (viability test) was done in the morning to reconfirm there is no hb. The report showed no hb, and actually there were 5 fibroids inside, with the largest 8 cm! Had the dnc in the afternoon as scheduled.
Slowly we accepted that it is better to have mc in the early stage rather than after bb is growing big enough in my tummy, to fight with the fibroids for the nutrition and space.
My first menses reported about 5 wks after the dnc. I have undergone laparoscopic myomectomy last Thu to remove the fibroids! Now having HL, resting at home and wait for full recovery before going on the journey again with my hubby! I wish everyone here have a smooth journey and the most important, stay healthy and happy! Jia you ladies and mummies!

Sorry to hear about your loss. But think on the bright side, at least now things are falling in place and you can embark in ttc journey again soon! Rest well!

Different doc/sinseh will always have different views. I just go by what my older generations have done before and that always won't go wrong :)

But i stopped DOM since I found out I have fibroids. Small ones.

Hi Jean Saw, sad to hear about your loss. You rest well and take care. Make sure do a mini confinement. Afterall you still can try as long as you are healthy. Sleep more and recover soon!

Hi ladies , duno is it becoz im a 2nd tri misccariage that why like that... i only have bleeding ( red colour) ard one week. After that on and off got some brownish discharge .. then this 2 day more brownish discharge...is it normal.
Me also 2nd tri miscarriage and d & c done.. 23 days has passed am still having brown and sometimes red spotting...

Jia you, after my first mc I also went to remove my fibroids, so that in the hopes it wont hinder future pregnancy. coz they really grow along with u during pregnancy. but fibroids will come back, so after u heal, start engine quickly :)

now rest well. u will be happy to know when u get preggie again, nothing is going to fight nutrients with ur future beanie :)

im at 25 weeks tmr already, so its possible de :)

Hi Jean Saw, sad to hear about your loss. You rest well and take care. Make sure do a mini confinement. Afterall you still can try as long as you are healthy. Sleep more and recover soon!
Thanks! Btw after fibroids removal still need mini confinement? I did only after dnc.

Jia you, after my first mc I also went to remove my fibroids, so that in the hopes it wont hinder future pregnancy. coz they really grow along with u during pregnancy. but fibroids will come back, so after u heal, start engine quickly :)

now rest well. u will be happy to know when u get preggie again, nothing is going to fight nutrients with ur future beanie :)

Congrats hopeful_mum! Yes I read about the chances of regrowth even higher for multiple fibroids removal. May I ask if u have taken any bu after your myomectomy and how long hv you waited to ttc again? Thanks!

Wah!! Time flies leh.... Everything must be good and well.... Happy for you... Jia you!!

Back