September 2017 Mummies

Yup both go to CC. My mum is working but ends work early. So she helps me to fetch them back. I have not told my mum... wonder how will she feel.... just 3 months back, she returned all the baby stuff that's in her house, to me. Lol

my mum n sis both side hubby and me crazy.. always complaining no money yet still have no.4...

all the baby clothes below 1yo i all passed to frens liao. now i must ask for hand me downs. almost donated my 2 playpens in gd conditions.. lucky didn't.. now need to use again.

Very positive thinking! Clap CLAP! I grew up in a big family, so I actually like to have a big family too. Haha

my side only my sis and I.. hubby side is 3 boys so he always feels 3 kids is good.. lol

he was damn happy when we have no.3, now is stress with no.4

Hi all, this is my #3! My #1 is 30 months and #2 is 16 months now. No helper too, but my mil is quite helpful. I would like to join the WhatsApp group too

Hello mummies!

I just tested positive with pregnancy test kit today and it will be my 2nd :) based on the online calculator, it will be 25 Sep :)

Will go to a gynae maybe 6 or 8 weeks :)

Congrats everyone .. I am with my first .. 8 weeks now ... So happy and worried at the same time ... no MS but food aversion .. no appetite to eat at all.. been eating bread with peanut butter and porridge most of the time .. Other food seems like so yucky ... anyone same had this symptom too ?

Me too Claire. V bad dizziness n nauseous. Now 8 weeks preg. Im going to get a prescription from my gynae tomorrow for Maxalon. Getting vitamin B6 too. I hope it helps.
I stopped taking my supplements as I suspected it was making me sick. I switched it to taking once a day at night only and I stopped taking the calcium tablets. I never felt better. I feel guilty for not taking the pills as much as I should but I can't handle the all day nausea, affects me at work.

Congrats everyone .. I am with my first .. 8 weeks now ... So happy and worried at the same time ... no MS but food aversion .. no appetite to eat at all.. been eating bread with peanut butter and porridge most of the time .. Other food seems like so yucky ... anyone same had this symptom too ?
Congrats juzmei! I hate eating everything I used to love even plain water makes me gag. Try drinking honey n lemon but make sure not raw honey. Plain crackers and dry grainy bread can help to absorb the liquids which contribute to the queasiness as well. Believe it or not, plain packet Indomee w their regular black sos and shallots help to ease my terrible nausea. Need to keep trying different foods in small qty to see what suits the Royal highness in your belly. :)

Yes yes Plain water makes me feel sick also. Nowadays most of my meals are soup based already. I would have a pack of sour gummies in my bag ready all the time

@Happyclaire Thanks ! Will try honey lemon drink.. It's difficult as I dun know what I like to eat and can eat anymore .. And what I food I find its yucky ... i dun want to eat but feeling hungry no choice have to look for food... And nausea always hit in the evening time ..
@rabbitfoot yeah good idea , m will get some sour gummies
Yep I think my food now lean towards more soupy n salty food .. All the fried stuff becomes yucky ( I love fried food )

Yes agree. Today my dad cooked abalone. The moment he put the dish on the table I stood up and ran. Cannot stand the smell. It's funny how our hormones work sometimes. Hahahahah quite interesting. I'm leaning towards sour and salty and spicy. vinegar

Hi all
Does anyone know what fruits are safe for eating during 1st trimester? Besides apples and avocados.

Hi, I think just don't eat pineapple and watermelon.. it's quite cooling so not very good. And coconut too!!!

Of course gynae will say everything moderation, I mean just in case, avoid these lor. Hahaa after all I a bit kiasu too.
No harm just avoiding these.

Hi, I think just don't eat pineapple and watermelon.. it's quite cooling so not very good. And coconut too!!!

Of course gynae will say everything moderation, I mean just in case, avoid these lor. Hahaa after all I a bit kiasu too.
No harm just avoiding these.

Thanks dear! :)

Hi all
Does anyone know what fruits are safe for eating during 1st trimester? Besides apples and avocados.

Hmmm I think Kiwis are good, read somewhere. I also having strawberries, pears, oranges.... avoiding papaya, del monte banana, pineapple and watermelon. lol

actually ripe papaya and bananas are very good wor. bananas actually help to lessen the nauseating feeling.

Eh why not papaya, banana and watermelon? I know about pineapples :)

Hi there, I am not very sure too but I read in the forums to avoid them.... I guess papaya is to avoid those unripe ones but if you not sure ripe or unripe then best to avoid. Hmmm, I am those more kiasu type so those not unsure ones, i just avoid all tog. lol

Hi all,I'm due in September 2017 somewhere around third week. My first baby. Went through a lot. Last Thursday night hit with food poisoning n was so worried for the baby. Had to be admitted on Saturday morning. Scary experience. Can add me to what apps chat group - 91086214 and private Facebook group - [email protected] too please?

I heard from old folks that those del monte bananas from supermarket cannot eat. Those small small ones can but can only get from market. Actually I love papayas but like Charlene, I also kiasu type not too sure then avoid. Hahaha.

Debunu, hope you are fine now. I'm first timer too and also super worried when i had bleeding last Wed. But must try to relax as stress is no good for our baby. Jia You and rest well! :)

I heard from old folks that those del monte bananas from supermarket cannot eat. Those small small ones can but can only get from market. Actually I love papayas but like Charlene, I also kiasu type not too sure then avoid. Hahaha.

Debunu, hope you are fine now. I'm first timer too and also super worried when i had bleeding last Wed. But must try to relax as stress is no good for our baby. Jia You and rest well! :)
I'm still feeling nauseous n no appetite to eat. The sight n smell of food makes me wanna puke omg I'm still on mc today n tml.

lol i eat one banana a day. Papaya I only eat those very sweet ones. I think I eat almost everything except raw food (eg sashimi, salads etc).

the bananas help to keep the nauseating feeling down to min, i read it somewhere, so i eat bananas. It really helps, esp when I'm trying to sleep at night.

Ya lo! Papaya used to be my favorite fruit also! Best for constipation issues too! Now gotta refrain from it. Irony.

Hello... This is my second pregnancy. Feels a little different from the first one. First one was horrible bitter taste all the time, had a washboard tummy till third month, boobs grew at tremendous speed. Now, I'm bloated always, boobs inflated, very tired/dizzy, yawning/burping and farting most of the times. oops. Bought my pregnancy test kit before cny only to test it last Saturday. Pls add me on FB [email protected]

Morning !

It took me a while to post in this forum ( due to a previous experience of leaving a different chat at 9 weeks - missed miscarriage)

In any case, congratulations to all! This is my 2nd pregnancy. Hopefully this little one will appear safe and sound on the first week of Sept !

U see gynae alrdy? Skally is twins. Ppl usually say if nausea very serious could be a twins
haha i also thought so... coz #1 i had almost zero nausea and symptoms... and this time round everything kicked in hard by 5th week... suuper duper uncomfortable!! headache all the time from the persistent nausea, even at night sleep halfway also can nausea. so thought whoa what if twins, that's why hcg levels super high and all these symptoms... plus i tested positive very early at 4 weeks! but last week did a scan don't have twins leh... haha

it was an accident again, like no.3.

i always wanted 2 kids... lol.. i tell myself now suffer abit.. next time good life
whoaaaahaha. i'm opposite of you. i always wanted 4 kids. but now with 2nd on the way i already and so much things to handle i think maybe i should stop at 2. haha

This is my 2nd pregnancy as well. First pregnancy ended up in D&C. Hopefully this baby will come out in Sept! Edd 3rd Sept. My MS got worse in my 10th week. Vomitting and burping till I can't sleep at night

Hi I am new to this post, i just tested and 8 wks preg now. EDD is mid Sep 2017. recently experience slight spotting and bleeding so kinda worry but Gynae say it was alright.

a59238bfc26fb810ed1078790744f582.jpg

View attachment 675502
Hi mummies-to-be, I'm giving away this pregnancy journal. Postage $1.50. PM me if u keen.
yes i am keen.

Hi I am new to this post, i just tested and 8 wks preg now. EDD is mid Sep 2017. recently experience slight spotting and bleeding so kinda worry but Gynae say it was alright.

Hi Audrey

I'm in same situation. Tbled last week. was so worried. now resting as much as I can. Are you on extra suport meds?

Hi Audrey

I'm in same situation. Tbled last week. was so worried. now resting as much as I can. Are you on extra suport meds?

Hi bbhopeful, Me require to rest this week till next as bleeding too. no extra meds except the folic acid and the (round white) tonic pill given to me. i also ask for nausea pills too.
kinda boring as stay home keep lying till my backache. any solutions to that?

I try to lie on my side and support with pillows prop under my arm and behind my back. Every now and then I sit on the sofa too. I do a bit of work at home to occupy myself.

This is my 2nd pregnancy as well. First pregnancy ended up in D&C. Hopefully this baby will come out in Sept! Edd 3rd Sept. My MS got worse in my 10th week. Vomitting and burping till I can't sleep at night
Hello mummy, me too. 9 weeks today and thought I would get some relief from nausea and I started puking big time yesterday. Serious food aversion and can barely stomach anything. I realised I started to produce a lot more saliva and I get up a lot to spit. Does anyone experience the same ?

Back