September 2017 Mummies

a whatsapp chat group sounds great!

my gynae appt tmr, getting excited. praying hard can see a strong heartbeat!

I just tested positive on mon! Edd is 4th Oct, but highly likely to be end Sept baby as this is my no. 3. Pm to join fb group

Went for my gynae appt just now.. am actually 8wk2d when I tot I'm only like 7wks along. Edd 05sept.

My gynae said now with no.4, cannot waste money see him at kkh Pte suite.. told me see him at clinic A to save money.. he will still be doing the scan personally at clinic A. No wonder my hubby love prof Tee so much.. always save money for us.

And coz I have 3 gals. He said this time hope is a boy. Lol

I went to kkh a&e and was tested pregnant but as baby was only 5 weeks old, we can't hear it's heartbeat. Doc scheduled for a follow up on 13 Feb bck at kkh, but I'm not sure if I go to a gynae instead. Can anyone advice?

I went to kkh a&e and was tested pregnant but as baby was only 5 weeks old, we can't hear it's heartbeat. Doc scheduled for a follow up on 13 Feb bck at kkh, but I'm not sure if I go to a gynae instead. Can anyone advice?

my personal view is better get another point of view... my experience with KKH 'A&E' dept not very good too... even when i m/c last year, they only offered me one day Medical Leave and did not advise me to go for D&C to 'clean up' the left overs to avoid possible infections.

i am Week 6 Day 1 today and managed to hear bb heartbeat.

don't lose hope! Jiayou!

my personal view is better get another point of view... my experience with KKH 'A&E' dept not very good too... even when i m/c last year, they only offered me one day Medical Leave and did not advise me to go for D&C to 'clean up' the left overs to avoid possible infections.

i am Week 6 Day 1 today and managed to hear bb heartbeat.

don't lose hope! Jiayou!

Thank u!!!

Hi All. Im a first time mum @ eight weeks now. EDD 1109. Thats two days before my birthdate. Been having constant cramps and feel nauseous. Extremely sensitive to smell too. I hope this phase will grow out after first trimester :(

Have ur informed ur company of ur pregnancy yet?

I'm wondering if I should tell my AVP personally but she's on leave till next week. Or drop her an official email, copy to my other reporting manager in the Philippines plus the HR.

Congrats to all Mummies! I'm due in Sept 2017 too.. went to NUH for check-up on 18th Jan, saw the gestational sac, but no heartbeat yet. was told by doc that I was about 5 weeks along then. Tomorrow is my follow-up scan. Wish me luck!

Hihi
May i know which gynae u all visit?
My#1 is with dr heng at peh. But i think too inconvenient for me. Any good female gynae frm kkh or mt e novena?

Hello Mummies !
First time preggy at my sixth week now. I'll be seeing my gynae Dr Caroline Khi at TMC next week.

My MS kicks in slightly at night. But it's manageable.

Hi girls, 8wks today. Extreme nausea no vomiting. Feel like crap most of the day and get a few hours of relief late at night. Sour plums, candied ginger doesn't seem to do any good. Not even the anti nausea medication which my gynae prescribed seem to help. Does anyone have any tips on how to counter this?really hope it is as they say, 2nd trimester will be much better. This is baby no. 1 so it has been quite a roller coaster for me !

When do you all decide to share the happy news with your family and close friends ?

Hi rabbitfoot, I told family and close friends and colleagues when I was 6 weeks. figured I needed the emotional support so I shared it with only those i was close with. The rest , probably once i pass the first trimester.

Hi girls, 8wks today. Extreme nausea no vomiting. Feel like crap most of the day and get a few hours of relief late at night. Sour plums, candied ginger doesn't seem to do any good. Not even the anti nausea medication which my gynae prescribed seem to help. Does anyone have any tips on how to counter this?really hope it is as they say, 2nd trimester will be much better. This is baby no. 1 so it has been quite a roller coaster for me !

Hello Claire! Hope u are feeling better. Could it be the supplements (if any) that you are taking? I read that some supplements can make you feel sick. Try changing the brand. I'm taking Blackmores for now before I get to see my gynae for the first time next week.

U see gynae alrdy? Skally is twins. Ppl usually say if nausea very serious could be a twins

Me too Claire. V bad dizziness n nauseous. Now 8 weeks preg. Im going to get a prescription from my gynae tomorrow for Maxalon. Getting vitamin B6 too. I hope it helps.

Hihi
May i know which gynae u all visit?
My#1 is with dr heng at peh. But i think too inconvenient for me. Any good female gynae frm kkh or mt e novena?

Im visiting Dr Jasmine from Mt E Novena but she can do delivery at Thomson too.

Hi mummies,

It has been ages since i am in a mummy forum..now at about 7 weeks..due 18/9...this will be my 3rd..1st is 11 and 2nd is 10o_O

Hi mummies! After 2 weeks of suspicion, I finally tested yday and it's positive! Mixed feelings cos this is my #3 and dunno if I will be able to cope. Seeing gynae on 13 Feb. Using online edd calculator, my edd is mid sep.

Hi mummies! After 2 weeks of suspicion, I finally tested yday and it's positive! Mixed feelings cos this is my #3 and dunno if I will be able to cope. Seeing gynae on 13 Feb. Using online edd calculator, my edd is mid sep.

Congrats! Ur #1 and #2 still young?

This is my no. 3 too... Excited but also nervous especially thinking about the logistics and finances... I have no helper before and hope to remain so.... So with a no. 3 along the way.... Have to plan and see how to cope... Stay positive for now....

This is my no. 3 too... Excited but also nervous especially thinking about the logistics and finances... I have no helper before and hope to remain so.... So with a no. 3 along the way.... Have to plan and see how to cope... Stay positive for now....
Same situation. No helper, and want to try to maintain it this way. That's why a little nervous how to cope! My #1 is 4 yo and #2 is 2 yo.

Yup
Stay positive. Got 便宜的养法. I saw some of my #1 mummy's fren also can cope with 3. Jiayou

mine no.4 and i also no help.. my mum helps before the kids enter cc.. but now she is ill.. so this time no.4 have to go IFC. am hoping can get some additional subsidies.. else pocket hole very big.. expenses high

mine no.4 and i also no help.. my mum helps before the kids enter cc.. but now she is ill.. so this time no.4 have to go IFC. am hoping can get some additional subsidies.. else pocket hole very big.. expenses high
Respect u! I used to think I want 4 kids, but somehow with #3 now, I feel not ready! Need a while more for reality to sink in....

Respect u! I used to think I want 4 kids, but somehow with #3 now, I feel not ready! Need a while more for reality to sink in....

it was an accident again, like no.3.

i always wanted 2 kids... lol.. i tell myself now suffer abit.. next time good life

Ur #1 and #2 now go cc? If go cc then wont be too stressful for u
Yup both go to CC. My mum is working but ends work early. So she helps me to fetch them back. I have not told my mum... wonder how will she feel.... just 3 months back, she returned all the baby stuff that's in her house, to me. Lol

Back