Reliable Plumber in Singapore

Reliable Plumber Reliable Plumbing
Replace Flexible Tube
One Year Warranty
ImageUploadedByForum1455516881.255583.jpg
ImageUploadedByForum1455516903.453212.jpg

Please Call Me @ +65 92279333
For more Comments on Sgplumbing Please Visit : www.sgplumbing.sg/reliable-plumber-in-singapore
www.sgplumbing.sg/emergency-plumber-singapore

At the point of william's service i wasnt present at home instead my helper attended to him. After william perform the job, he proceeded with making sure my helper understands what he was doing and what causes the problem so that she can explain to me later when i am back. Payment was kept at what he mentioned in the phone, glad that there was no hidden charges. would definitely hire reliable plumber william again!

Call in for an emergency plumbing case, charges was rather expensive but i got no choice as there were no plumbers willing to take up the job at that point of time. However, still satisfied with the service as he did not hide any cost when he even do me a favor to helped me fixed up a tap and did not charge me at all. Very earnest and humble young plumber, rarely seen nowadays. Can call him if want to enquire about prices, no obligations but rest assured he will be more than willing to explain to you patiently.

We called William the plumber to change a leaky tap and a corroded flexible hose for us. He quoted us a very reasonable price, and the young plumber who came was very punctual (on the dot!) and explained to us what had caused the leaks. We then asked him to check and identify another leak for us which he kindly did, and helped us to remove an entire section of redundant piping, replacing it with a flexible hose that would be easier to change in the future. For this extra job he only charged us the material cost. All in all, they did 3 jobs for us for around the price of what I had paid for one before.

We are very happy with their service and professionalism, and will definitely go back to them again for all our plumbing needs.

Emergency plumber service wasnt that excellent as expected, William arrived at my place in the timeframe, however job was not done as he did not have the parts. He should have known if he has the parts when he accepted the job. Still satisfied at the end of the job as william was about to temporary stop the problem and continue his repair the next day where he can get the parts. Attitude was still very good even though i was being very upset, way better than the previous plumbers i hired. Would probably give him one more chance in future for other plumbing issues.

Great service great work, came back home to a newly replaced storage heater. What i am so grateful about is that he helped me to claim from the landlord as i am a tenant and the landlord refuse to pay for the repair as the problem only occurs after my stay. However william showed him proof that this damage was already there way before my stay (another plumber did a short repair) Though is not alot of money, but its the thoughts that counts, which he believes that the landlord should pay for it instead. Very honest & reliable plumber. Very young guy as well. Keep it up william! Recommend 10/10!

Used emergency plumber william last night. Young and friendly plumber with very good attitude. Kind and helpful as it was an issue left behind by the previous plumber who did not do a good job and did not agree to come back when something went wrong in his repair after receiving payment. William came and helped us solved the issue and even advised us what can we do in future if we met the same problem.

To my fellow buddies out there, please be aware such plumber are out there (sorry not going to mention the plumber's name and company as to protect his identity) but just becareful in the future. Please do a proper check before making the payment.

Thank u william for your advice. Happy lunar new year! :)

William is indeed very helpful very reliable. Yesterday morning, he came over to help me repair my toilet bowl leakage, however he could not fixed it because he doesnt have the parts and its not possible for him to go get parts and come back and fix this because he has very tight schedule and i understands that as i have been using his service for several plumbing issues. Therefore, he offered to come back at night to get the repair done. He finishes what he started with a very good attitude i must say and i am very glad i hired him :) thanks.

Charges was below the market rate for an emergency case after enquiring from a few plumbers. William is very neat and tidy while doing his work. i have encounter plumbers who make a mess while doing the repair work as they want to speed up the entire process. However, william took longer than estimate to arrive at my place, which isnt a big issue here. Very please with emergency plumber william!

Emergency plumber william to the rescue! I run a busy restaurant and we had severe plumbing problems on a Saturday night. William was here within the hour. They got us up and running and even checked in on us the next 2 days through whatsapp. Whats more important is, he did not overcharged. I just called him again for a smaller job and William was right on time and fixed the problem immediately in a professional and courtesy manner. I will definitely be going with william with all of my future plumbing needs. Thanks bro

Back