Recommendations for playgroup / childcare at Jurong West

shan_tazzy

Hi Mummies,
I'm new to this forum....m looking for a good playgroup / childcare center for my baby. Any recommendations around jurong west area......

Hi I'm also new to this forum. My son is now 9mths old and I know alot of childcare in this area are full thus doing my homework nw. My girl used to attend Agape at 274D JW St25. I had good experience with Mrs. Stanley and Zhang lao shi. But as the fees were getting more expensive, I changed her to My First Skool. I regretted tat decision just to save money. Teachers at MFS were ok, but administration very bad. Payments for school fees were wrongfully deducted via Giro. Payments for uniform, outings etc were in a mess. Principle hardly in the centre to monitor the teachers. After the incident of ll-treatment, I'm still considering to put my son in childcare or not. FYI, I was once a childcare teacher so was very supportive of kids going childcare. But now............. filled with doubts.
If anyone has got very good experience with any childcare, would appreciate if you could share.

Thanks.

Back