Prof PC Wong - IVF with Norethisterone

Ok with him... no complaints at all although i bfn. Actually all three doctors are good at what they do... just that Anu is probably a bit lacking in bedside manners.
Those things are bad enough.. Unless her skills are so good that can compensate for those bad manners. Especially when she's dealing with women raged with hormones.. Need to be more emphatic.
Hope prof will allow me to have Dr chew during his absence.

U r funny!lol...big one la...
I really like their follow up. As far really only thumbs up on tt....:D
So far I find them ok.. Quite friendly. How many embryos will u be transferring? I'm gg to do paper works soon.. Still deciding to put 1 or 2, although now I won't know how many embryos I'll have yet.

Anyway, period should come how many days after stopping NorE. I rem my period came 3 days after I stopped NorE for the last fresh. But now 3 days have passed and my period is not here yet.. Supposed to see dr this fri

Anyway, period should come how many days after stopping NorE. I rem my period came 3 days after I stopped NorE for the last fresh. But now 3 days have passed and my period is not here yet.. Supposed to see dr this fri
Mine was 3 days but is possible to be about up to a week I think. Try not to worry

Dreamscometrue, mine came abt 5 days after for e last cycle. So when doing baseline scan, menses was not here yet. But cos menses not here, have to do blood test to be sure tat not preggie.

Dreamscometrue, mine came abt 5 days after for e last cycle. So when doing baseline scan, menses was not here yet. But cos menses not here, have to do blood test to be sure tat not preggie.
Oh you're the lucky one who escaped the bloody scan! I've poor memory.
So did u start ur jab on the day of baseline scan?

Dreamscometrue, I started jabs on e 1st day of my menses cos my menses came e day after I went for baseline scan. Actually, still got bloody scan cos went back for next scan 4-5 days after when menses still have a bit.

Yes, yes..... Golden Egg! :)

Stay positive during tww. Treat yourself well and all the best for BT.

PS: My guess, BT on 25 August?
It will be on 28th Aug. I am running out of ideas what I would like to do haha...when can start light exercise again after ET? And what is the biggest exercise no no. My gf said no pilates and yoga...but walking is too boring for me!

Last time u transferred 1 or 2? I transferred 2 previously and failed.. So
a bit heartache.. Feel like Wasted 2 good embbies. :(
But I guess hubby is still keen to transfer 2.

Last time i also did 2....if they din stick, then they r not good embryo, they r not meant to b...let them go peacefully bah...:rolleyes:

It will be on 28th Aug. I am running out of ideas what I would like to do haha...when can start light exercise again after ET? And what is the biggest exercise no no. My gf said no pilates and yoga...but walking is too boring for me!
U can get the very popular now 'secret garden' to pass time. It's adult colouring book. I bought a copy last wk. It's quite interesting. Supposedly it helps to release stress...

Sisters who ate egg whites, can you share if they are meant to be eaten as hard boiled? What do you do with the egg yolks then. TIA
If I have it as in those yakun breakfast set in half boil state, I will eat the white + yolk. But if I boil the eggs till hard boil , I will just eat the egg white & throw away the yolk lor. Wasteful but no choice. Must take care of cholesterol levels. So far i hv consumed 6 eggs this wk...

Doc also said no pilates and yoga.

But I'm thinking for my next cycle I might want to continue w pilates.. Think sudden drop to no exercise stresses my body even more haha

U can get the very popular now 'secret garden' to pass time. It's adult colouring book. I bought a copy last wk. It's quite interesting. Supposedly it helps to release stress...

Hihi..i google n this is interesting.. Adult colouring book.. May i know where got sell?

Hihi..i google n this is interesting.. Adult colouring book.. May i know where got sell?
Kinokuniya - stocks are abundant over there & it's authentic. Popular - might be out of stock. Qoo10 - if u r not in a hurry to get it but don't think its authentic cos there's a huge price difference...

Yes, I got one recently also.. Can get from book depository website if not need it in hurry, much cheaper and it's authentic also.

But I'm thinking for my next cycle I might want to continue w pilates.. Think sudden drop to no exercise stresses my body even more haha

It's crazy I actually miss pump class! I agree we could probably get away with taking down our usual levels a few notches down. I teased the nurse who was explaining what we should avoid after ET....whether I can do crossfit...her eyes almost popped out haha.

It's crazy I actually miss pump class! I agree we could probably get away with taking down our usual levels a few notches down. I teased the nurse who was explaining what we should avoid after ET....whether I can do crossfit...her eyes almost popped out haha.
Wow you're an exercise fanatic ah! After ET still wanna do crossfit? Haha.. Is this ur first ivf cycle?

Dun huh...Notti notti... beat backside..:p
U had high follies count,meaning ur ovaries will b big...meaning there's risk of ovary torsion...:rolleyes:

U can slowly gradually decrease ur exercise regime towards ivf cycle...a sudden stop I feel is not too good as well...coz ur body needs time to adapt....:D

Dun huh...Notti notti... beat backside..:p
U had high follies count,meaning ur ovaries will b big...meaning there's risk of ovary torsion...:rolleyes:

U can slowly gradually decrease ur exercise regime towards ivf cycle...a sudden stop I feel is not too good as well...coz ur body needs time to adapt....:D
Ya lor.. I tried to gradually decrease but I underestimated my bloating so the runway was shortened by 1.5 weeks lol

Maybe slow cycling, rowing, stairs??? That's post ET la.

I remember before ER I couldn't even walk so no need talk abt exercise lol

Dear sisters, me going back to work after a 3 week breaks.. Hopefully my 'engine' can be started.

For those cycling now, jia you and all the best.

I'll be back!!

Back