Premature babies support group

thanks! thanks! really hope violet can go home before new year. tom she is 35 weeks, see wat the doctor says.

Anyway, I has urine infection, so got to be on antibiotics, dun think can express milk for time being.

My precious little gal:
2105052.jpg

gingal my gal is bed 36, on photo light, tom i will be there in noon too, ard 12 plus, will do her birth cert. lets see if we can meet each other!

ooooooh i can use the word chubby now! hehehehe.. kkf, i feel like tearing! finally the product of a really worrisome pregnancy is a pretty baby!!

got infection cannot express? u mean cannot bf and give the milk to violet but can express lah? if cannot express then the supply sure will disappear!!!

xbliss

I hope so. At least I can get paid still instead of taking no pay leave and get no pay.

KKF

She's so cute !! I hope my Little Nigel will be so cute too.

kkf,

My baby is in Cot 6...Most prob will be there in Noon also, but about 1pm...Wanna go shop for CNY clothes after that...BTW Violet is soooooooooo Cute and Chubby!!!!!! And she is smiling!!! SCN Blue or Pink dear???

xbliss,

I heard got infection and if nipples had pus or blood coming out cannot let baby drink...But I think can express out bah...Pump and dump???

hihi
I also gave birth on Sat liao. Well..at first, baby threatened to come out at 24 weeks...on Sat, gynae actually broke the waterbag to start the birth procedure. Everything went on fine...only thing is the stitch at the bottom is still hurting me.

Gynae wanted to arrange on Tues but I wanted baby to be Capricon like hubby and me, so decided to break water bag on Sat. The decision was made on Fri night during my gynae visit.

My baby boy came out to be 3.5kg and 53cm. Huge right? Well, when I saw him, told myself I want a second one
happy.gif
all the hospital stay, bedrest and hospitalisation leave are all worth it
happy.gif

Was discharged from hospital on Tues morning with baby. He had slight jaundice but luckily below some level. Going back to see paedi and gynae tomorrow.

Kkf, I had problems with breastfeeding till last night when the milk finally came in. I can understand your frustration. My nipples also sore from breastfeeding and I was stressed cos worried not enough milk for baby. Before the milk came in, he kept crying cos he didn't have enough to drink. My confinement lady wanted me to feed formula milk but I didn't want. Then, she made green papaya with fish soup and I think that helps. Also, you need a lot of sleep, then milk will come. When the milk comes, there may be blockages which you need massage to clear them. My massage lady massage for me this morning and the milk flow better, but I still don't have the 'let down' that my friends were talking about. At least, currently seems to be sufficient for my baby. Hopefully I will get the 'let down' soon.

Let's jia you together on breastfeeding now
happy.gif

Wow, gg11,

Congrats!!! 3.5kg is Huge!!! How many weeks is baby born at???

For your stitch, are you using the Procaine Spirit to disinfect and heal? It helps...

My 1st week of trying to get milk is also very tiring...Don't give up wor...JiaYou!!!

kkf,

I thought your infection is Breasts infection, sorry missed out on the part that you are having Urinary Infection. Doctor say anything on the anitibiotics given??? Maybe check with doctor, it might be safe for baby's milk... But if it is not, just Pump and Dump as suggested earlier bah...Don;t stop if not really no supply..

kkf
violet is of very good weight and should be able to discharge very soon. both my ger at 34wks only 2kg lor.

The stitch by the junior doctor is very painful, my sis have very bad experience too. Their stitch is bad and my sis have to redo the stitch quite a few times before they finally managed to stitch up her wound. The doctor dun even dared to cut the cord and have to ask the mid-wife to do it. That why when they advise me to downgrade to C class, i die die also insisted to be delivered by my gynae since 34wks is already quite stable. Luckily for my sis, her second pregnancy manage to tahan till 36wks so delivered by her gynae too.

Hi kkf
I also missed out the part on your urine infection. After I delivered, I could not pass urine on my own and they have to attach a bag to me to drain out the urine for 2 days. Was this what happened to you?

Your epidural experience and chloegal's sis experience on stitching sends shivers up my spine cos I can imagine that. Didn't they put local anasthatic first before they insert the epidural and drip?

congrats gg11! 3.5kg wow!! post photo of your boy leh! yah, all your efforts are worthwhile!!!

Finally gotten a bit of breastmilk yesterday! Will pump and throw away. The thing is the doctors dun even noe whether safe for baby or not when I am on antibiotics.

Chloegal yah, the stitches by junior doc really painful and she took quite a while to sew!!

gg11, they did try to numb my back, but still feel that pain. The below also, the doctor got numb that area before sewing but still pain.

gingal! oh cot 6! they referred me wrongly to cot 6 yesterday cause they heard wrongly. So your girl is that room. My gal dunno pink or blue leh, how to see? She is out in the open area one with other babies.

btw gingal, not going to see my girl i think, got flu and sore throat, going to be sick sianzzz...

worry will pass germs to her. see how later...

kkf,
when u r on med (ie.antibiotics),throw the milk away.dun give ur bb. but u must continue to pump. i think only can give 24hrs after your last dosage of med. better b safe than sorry.

anyway, like wat i sms u, the glass bottles will b at my place frm sun onwards. if u need, can ask ur hubby come my hse & take, then can pass u some clothes (2nd hand though, hope u dun mind).

kkf & gg11,
i rem my milk supply oso came in only abt 1wk after my ger's birth. but every 3hrs must wake up & pump. really pathetic vol. c alrdy also sian. but juz think tat my little ger needs the nutrition, will persist. n i did. gave her breastmilk till she's 8mths old! & i'm sure proud of myself
happy.gif
ur little prince/princess will b your best motivation

so happy. today's last day of work. next wed oso on leave. gg play mahjong with colleagues
happy.gif

身体健康 新年快乐

Hi Kkf,

You little gal looks chubby. I was following your posting closely as you are really the booster to this forum being having pre-history on Premmies. Thought the road is not smooth, you manage to get to destination. Being in early 2nd tri now, you given me the hope to carry my child to term if possible.
happy.gif

hello mummies
so joyful to see three new mummies talking about their new born this morning....welcoming a new life is really the most joyous thing on earth...hopefully all babies will be home for CNY.

kkf
Violet is smiling so sweetly!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

aiyo, the stitching by junior docs. sound scary...thank GOD that I require no stitching then....no epidural etc. and I'm thankful that my labour though painful but was a very short one. I was also lucky that a senior and experienced lady gynae delivered A though in an emergency....I would like to think that I'm blessed.
happy.gif

gingal
Yeah, my little gal will be 4 yrs soon and we are indeed enjoying bliss with all the norm mum and gal fights, cuddling, hugs and kisses etc.
happy.gif

DM
Yeah, last day of work to close the Mouse Year for me but I'll start the working Ox Year on Wed next though.

Wishing everyone here:

牛年行好运! 添丁也添福! 财源滚滚来!牛年大丰收!

congrats gg11.... so happy for u... hav a gd cnfinement and an enjoyable lunar new year. my son arvin's capricorn too.
happy.gif

kkf... hope violet will be home in time for the new year.. fingers crossed. n u get well soon too... mk sure u pump out the milk coz smtimes if u hv engorgement may cause feverish flu.. massage massage..

Joanna... do tk care. hav complete rest. ur doc shld be able to giv u.. such valid reason... dun stress.. all will be fine..

gingal.. congrats on bb putting on wt. yeah!

ya i like the nurses at SCN blue too... actually i cannot compare wif PINK coz nv was thr.. but ya @ blue got alot of nice aunties.. all v patient n v sweet to the bbs. i actually got e courage n a habit of speaking constantly to arvin coz of them... n i still remember this short-haired nurse.. v garang one who 'scolded' me for not pumping oft enuff... she 'dragged' me to the rm n help me massage massage.. then even adv my husband to learn n help me... hahah.. n everyday when i visit she'll ask n chck if i am pumping diligently.. she also giv so many diet tips also... actually at tt time i was like aiyo y she so kaypo.. n so strict but actually i'v got her to thank for mking me more aware of bfeeding n also e dscipline to continue aft going bck to wrk... n i successfully bfed till arvin was 10mths..
happy.gif

Hi kai, jiayou!!

HAR, mimeole, i think i noe who u r talking about. the short hair tomboy like nurse, quite big size one is it? She very cute, also teaches me how to breastfeed. she very nice...hee

I really hope I can breastfeed for at least till i return to work......

yah, you are right, I did feel engorgement leh, is it the reason for my feverish flu?

kkf... yes yes it's her... v tomboyish.. talk also like army officer.. heheh.. but her heart gd la.. help so much.. like actually not her biz but she still tk the initiative to guide us thru..
happy.gif

ya engorgement will cause feverish flu like symptoms.. wierd like pain n body ache.. diff to explain.. well for me i had.. so u gotta pump out the milk.. else it will becm more serious... got sm name for it.. i dunno. then supposedly may get infection n bb cannot drink the milk. smtimes aft i went bck to wrk n cldn't pump at office also i will strt to feel like tt by the time i reach hm at nite.

but i dunno for ur case if exactly the same.. better to chck. coz nw also quite alot of pple falling sick... n if not so serious flu n u going to c voilet u can always still wear mask.
happy.gif

kkf
wah so cute CHUBBY! make want to pinch her cheeks
happy.gif

uea engorgement + fever cld be mastitis
http://www.kellymom.com/bf/concerns/mom/mastitis.html

xbliss
thx for concern. me still at same place,to move out by May. Nada is doing fine. baby at last checkup was ok, next checkup is 1st wk Feb. so cross fingers all ok at next checkup. have to admit transitions makin me worry - [ if have own hse nevermind but dun have, scared hubby make me move to IL
sad.gif
perm/long term ] but still trying to maintain calm irregardless

day-c.. yes tt's e word.. Mastitis..
happy.gif

do remain calm... difficult in such uncertain n chaotic conditions.. but if u were to let it overcome u then not gd for u nada n bb. tk cr.

I gotten hospitalisation leave from my doctor. But can only give me weekly cos she says I might deliver anytime. At least now I can rest at home with no worries. Got my basic pay at least.

Really scary reading about all the stitches by junior doctors. I told my hubby yesterday to make sure mine is done by my gynae not by a junior doctor.

joanna.. yeah! tt's gd.. nw it's time for u to reat well n let nigel grow big in ur tummy til it's jus e rite time for him to cm out.
happy.gif

mimeole
yup trying to. overcome me - hmm hard to determine tt. coz last time I thot I was ok,mentally/consciously ok, telling myself get thru day to day. body wasnt ok tho. this time praying more tho from begining till now

joanna
thnk depends ur wardclass also,stiches done by who

Hi mummys
Kkf firstly congrats to u so Good weight u means u delivered at 34week sharp?
I am now In mt A 33week today le. Was On drip for the pass few days on off have been In hospital since monday will be stayin here for cny as gynae hope baby can be 34weeks and above better now baby around 2.1Kg . Wonder issit ness for baby to be in scn even 2.2kg and above? Just hope i dun need to be on drip again reali feel like my body Is dyin so much medication and drip.
Gingal
Can i ask u also on drip before u Gave birth right wonder did u manage to go home after drip and how long did it last u after your drip. Cos i nw still on Medi but no drip.

caca,

I was on Ventolin Drip for about 6 Days, on the 6th day doctor took it out and try me on 1 Day medication to make sure it is ok for me to go home. On the 7th day, I am alright and was discharged from TMC. Was on Complete Bedrest for about 6 days at Home and 7th day my water Bag Broke, and the 8th day Jerlynn rushed out for New Year's Day! Altogether managed to hold for 2 weeks + 1 day.... I think consider good liao bah...

kkf,

Sorrie never have the chance to pay Violet a visit just now. Jerlynn is at the 1st room...I think Violet is at the 3rd Room (largest room), I will be there on CNY Eve, prob Lunch and late evening, maybe we can meet up then, but yet again, I wish Violet can be discharged by then bah..then maybe you can post some more pics of her back home!

Jerlynn has put on some weight again..I felt so relieved now, the nurses also say maybe she likes it here at SCN Blue...Kekeke...

Doctor briefed me on her progress again, she still has the tiny little hole in her heart, and doctor wants that to heal first before considering to let her go home in about 4 weeks' time...If everything goes well, means she put on til 2kg and able to bottle feed, she can go back with me in 2-4 weeks' time...Praying hard for that...

caca i delivered at 34 plus 3 days.

if you deliver at kkh, it is strict rule that baby can be discharge only 35 weeks, so tats why baby still there. anyway, if got jaundice will delay a bit...

regarding drip, was on drip too, and then on pills. yes the drip is really horrible. but if everything stable, dun have to be on drip.

yah gingal, violet is in scn blue too, she is in the large open area.

hope ur gal can be home soon!!! violet is still under photolight, but nurse says hopefully can go home tom or sunday.

but i am sick leh, fever, flu, sore throat...sianz...

and yah breast very engorged.

Gingal
Thanks for advice thought cant be on drip for so long de mine condition now is on medication gynae allow me to go toilet think he wan to try out see if i walk abit ok ant hopefully i also can hold for another as i will be in 34week next thursday than baby lung will mature. It will be even better if like u hold to 2week by than 35w even better.
Kkf
Oh so u also on drip thats Good u hold on to 34week now i also prayin hard hope can also so baby will be even better so can go home with me. Thanks for advice

KKF, gg11 congratulations!!

KKF, you will be my inspiration when I start thinking of my next one. Holding till 34 weeks is really a great feat! You must be soo proud of your adorable little girl too. Hope she gets to go home soon.

Urrgh.. I've stored all my milk during the first month. But I've pumped and dumped during my 2nd and 3rd month bcos it was SUCH a hassle to sterilise the pump and storage bags (Me v lazy). Now still using the first month supply. Today, I am beginning to store my supply again.

My boy is now 2.2kg. He has ROP stage one-hopefully can resolve on its own. My EDD was 21st Jan 09. Yesterday, he is 3 months old oredi!

I'm so excited. The neonates told me today we can bring him home a few days AFTER CNY. He wanted to really make sure that our Baby avoids the CNY relatives visits and those "ooohs" and "aaaahs" and germ-infested wet kisses. Hahaha.. Very happy. Must begin to wash his new crib sheets and blankets, etc now.
happy.gif

Hmm.. wondering if we should do a 100-days-old celebration with relatives/friends for Baby while he is still in the hospital. It happens to be the 5th day of CNY. Meaning, having dinner and no baby to show.. do you girls think it is weird?? We didn't hold any Full Moon party for him. When he is out, we wont be able to hold any party, coz we plan to avoid crowds. Weird ah? Or shld i forget about it?

Another question. When the preemie is discharged did you girls breast feed or bottle feed EBM? Need to add any fortifier into EBM? Baby is a little impatient with my breasts, currently. I think it takes less strength for him to suckle from bottle. More effort with breast.

kkf,

When my breasts got engorged and I have fever and chills, I thought I was sick too...And I told my MIL don;t cook so heaty food
liao, I blamed it on her confinement food. Then, my MIl and Hubby keep saying that women on confinement month shouldn't
fall sick de...we can take very heaty food and won't get sick...Then I realised must be my breasts, so I keep massage hard
and even ask my Hubby to massage for me... Give Birth pain also nvr wanna scold him, but when he massage my breasts so hard, I wanna
hit him sial...Maybe it's really because your milk all blocked and thus caused the fever/flu??? Hopefully Violet can be
home on these 2 days... i will drop by and see if can find u on Sunday..
happy.gif
meanwhile take Care..

caca,

Not bad leh you, can still get up go toilet, when i was in hospital I'm not allowed to even go toilet and pee...
Gotta rely on Bedpan...the feeling suks...and I feel dirty...

munyi,

Congrats that your baby can go home soon...Today I saw a couple of baby ready to be discharged, so glad for them...
Can see the Mummy and daddy's face so happy...

you got so much supply to store and use for 2nd and 3rd month ah??? How much milk did U managed to pump for the 1st month each time?
So good leh...The nurses keep asking for my milk, like I can barely meet baby's needs, I give them about 6 packs of at least 80mls-100mls each day,
and my girl is only feeding on 23mls per 2 hourly...If I breakdown, I should have alot surplus...
but it seemed that the supply always low...The other time, i was told that they only have 2 packs of my milk left...Whr did my milk go???

Did u distribute the Full Month cakes when baby was 1 month old? If u did, it is like an annoucement or celebration already...
i also wish I can do a 4th Month or 6 Month celebration for baby but with she around..If you happen to get the answer whether
we can celebrate mid-way, do let us know..
happy.gif

Tomorrow is end of my confinement, meaning I can go out liao, but food and drink wise still gotta follow confinement food...
Purpose of this early confinement ending is so that hubby and me can go visiting during CNY, actually I don't really fancy
the vistings...Sianzzzz don't think I will enjoy this CNY...

caca
My friend deliver her baby at TMC at 34 weeks at 2.2kg. Her girl only stayed in the normal ward. Previously she had taken 2 jabs for the lungs development also. Was discharged after 5 days.

Hi, just wants to highlight something in this section.

My son, Kayton was a 29 weeker, we noticed one side of his head was flat when he was borned. But we kept getting assurance from his PD at the hospital that this was normal.

Today, i got my answer when i was getting a second opinion on his underbite condition.

This was extracted from an article from http://kidshealth.org which marched what the Manual Physiotherapist had said...

"The flattening on one side of his head is torticollis, which means the neck muscles are too tight, have inadequate tone, or are shorter on one side than the other, causing the head to tilt one way while the chin points in the opposite direction.

Premature babies are more prone to positional plagiocephaly — their skulls are softer than those of full-term babies, and they spend a great deal of time on their backs without being moved or picked up because of their medical needs and extreme fragility after birth, which usually requires a stay in the neonatal intensive care unit.

A baby might even start to develop positional plagiocephaly before birth, if pressure is placed on the baby's skull by the mother's pelvis or a twin. In fact, it's not at all unusual to see plagiocephaly in multiple birth infants.

But the differences in head shape seen in children with positional plagiocephaly shouldn't be confused with those caused by craniosynostosis, a more serious condition that occurs when skull bones fuse together too soon, causing an abnormal skull shape and possible brain damage if the condition is not corrected. A child with craniosynostosis may have deformities in the front of the head and a bony ridge over the abnormally fused skull bones. Craniosynostosis is usually corrected with surgery."

"In severe cases, there may be bulging on the side opposite from the flattening and the forehead may be asymmetrical (or uneven), although this is unusual in full-term infants. If torticollis is the cause, the neck, jaw, and face may be asymmetrical."

And one of the possible reason why Kayton would have underbite at such a young age would be because his jaw was developed asymmetrically due to this positional plagiocephaly!

The frustrating thing was that, if i hadn't given up on trying to fix flat head, he would have avoided having underbite!

I am calling out to parents with similar experiences in their children in this section, especially if yours is a premature, i would really really like to hear from you...

Adeline,
conicidentally, i do know of someone whose child has torticollis (now i know the term, tks!) she told me the doc said was mild, but she was advised to also let her son (premature at 33wks) sleep more on one side of the head (err.. basically the side that is supposed to help correct the problem) but like you, she also cannot follow through cos she got other kids to handle too. I din know it can be that serious.. i will let her know when i see her.

I guess u will religiously try to tilt your child's head from now? Must keep up the hard work k?

dae-c
may is very soon.. will that be after delivery of bb? u dun stress so much k? not good for bb.

caca
be positive. i ever saw a small bb when i brought my boy to polyclinic for jabs.. he/she def looked about 2kgplus only. I think most pte hosp will discharge if not much issues. But do what is needed for the child and dun think about all that so much now. focus on talking sweet talk to bb!
happy.gif

Joanne
Thanks for advise i just hope she can at least hold on till 34week at least safer . I told gynae today i want to let Go le just let mature take its cos as i am Sick on drip and jab the so call like hormones jab made me cant move my leg at all. So i ask gynae to stop everythin only on oral Medi tom gynae will do ve again and see how short Is cervix le. Keep tellin baby if she wan to come out i will let it be but just tell her she must be healthy anyway gynae says she will be around 2.1kg now.
Xbliss
Thanks for support.

caca,

It was terrible to be on drips...my hands veins were infected and swollen and even when I'm not moving my hands, it still ached terribly...because of this, they have to switch alternate hands cos my veins get inflammed easily... Now looking at my hands, I can still see the holes marks when they put the drips..altogether 4 of them from 2 hospitals...very scared of going through that again..

Gingal
So ke lian my only poke 1 hole for 3days i feel like dyin le can imagine yours got infected plus 4hole ouch thats y this mornin i ask gynae can let go just put me on medication i also dun wan the jab on my thigh it made my leg cant walk at all imagine body ache plus drip on hand plus leg cant move plus nvr bath for 5days i feel so smelly just hope everything will be over soon baby come out healthy i very happy lor.

hi caca
i know the feeling to be on drip. it's terrible. i wanted to ask gynae to take away the drip as well. i was on the drip for almost 2 weeks. as my veins were too fine, the nurses and doctors had difficulty in finding veins to poke. there was this time when they tried poking for 5 times and were unsuccessful. i was crying and shaking then. from then on, my gynae told the nurses that if have to poke me, find an anesthecian to do so.

for you, if you can, try to hold on to the drip if gynae feels so...cos you are sooooooooooo close to the finishing line liao.

please take care and jia you!!

kkf, are you getting a massage lady? i had engorgement too and the massage lady cleared the ducts and milk flowed better. the engorgement will lead to fever. otherwise, i heard can go to TMC where there is a lactation clinic there. the lactation consultants will help you clear also.

Gg11
I already tell gynae i dun wan to be on drip le if ok give me the ok to go ahead so i will be on medi lor see how it goes gynae also say he not so worry le cos already 33w 1day so just see when bb wan come out let it be cos she now already more than 2kg so not so scare le. Will update ladies after i give birth thanks for all support.

caca, I understand totally wat you going thru, when i was in and out of hospital 3 times, i also had this tot that if bb wans to come out just come out...

Anyway, all the best. your bb sure will be 34 weeks and above.

gg11, yah, i did find one malay massage lady, she will come oni after chinese new year...

kayton mum. welcome here. really hope kayton does not need surgery. I dunnp how to advise u on this issue...

Btw, update: violet is discharged today!
happy.gif
she is sleeping now...wat a blessing. Going to bring her to kkh tom to check for jaundice level again...

kkf
congrats!!! yi jia tuan yuan!!

caca
dunno is it becos i have gone through a very hard way.. had my boy at 27wks.. and i rather i had to suffer with drips and all than my boy..he has countless poke marks on his hands and feet due to the countless drawing of blood, blood infusion, drips and long line, etc.. all these cos he was premature. Not to mention how much of trouble even after his birth with operation, countless appointments with different departments, feeding issues, etc. It is very heart pain. Trust me, it will be all over soon and whatever effort you put in will be worth it. Take heart. The good thing is you are alr 33 wks so def less of those issues, but the best is of cos for bb to stay comfortably inside to develop. :D

Mornin ladies
Gynae just left he measure my cervix only left 22mm that means i am closer to delivery but hope bb can still stay but i think wont be long cos gynae does not allow me to go home cos He say cervix open from inside lor so have to stay in hospital for chinese new year le no choice le. Good news is baby already 2.2kg but still hope she is willin to stay in tumtum dun be so anxious.
Kkf
Ya just like 4 more days to go think i should eat more to let bb gain as much weight as poss. Now i more or less more relax le as gynae approve to let nature no need on drip or jab so i not so scare can slp quite well le now just wait see when she wan to come out lor. :)
Anyway happy new year to all first

Happy New Year to all of you!!!

I am collecting AngBaos for Jerlynn already since yesterday..Everyone who gives say the same things...Saying my girl so smart, knows Daddy Mummy so many years only give Angbaos and never take back, so now purposely wanna come out early and collect Angbaos for Daddy and Mummy...Hear liao abit happy leh, come to think of it, I think Jerlynn dotes on us...keke...

kkf,

I went to see if you are around last evening, but never see you. Violet is the baby at the corner??? Cos on the same stretch there is another baby with photolight. Violet is nearer to the window facing outside?

Caca,

Happy New Year and Rest well in Hospital for Baby ok? Actually you very fortunate already, now off the drip...btw, the jabs I don't feel painful leh, the nurses and my gynae also feel werid, I took 3 jabs all together, last jab with lesser dosage, usually only given 2 jabs, but I think my Gynae Kiasu...Maybe I got Thick Skin and fats, that's why don;t hurt at all..I will ask them "Finish ler ah"? But my hands really painful cos veins are fine just like gg11, and when they trying to take my blood for GTT 3 times also must poke > 3 times til my veins part all blue black...sianzzz...

Jia You
Your baby in good weight liao... but still not enough, keep baby in your womb as long as you can ok, every hour counts...

Gingal

Ya today already 33weeks 2days so we shall see still gt long long she hang in there but I quite release le as these few days dun see my gynae like say no good no good at first when I was 30 week cervix open he look very serious say NO GOOD NO GOOD but nw he quite ok le so I think more or less quite safe le but of cos hpe my girl can gain more weight before comig out hope she come out soon cos scare some many pills that I am taking dunno will affect the health ant on the other hand scare she come out too early no good dunno what to do also.

Anyway Happy new year to all mummies
I will be spending my cny in MT A with all nurses.

Back