Premature babies support group

mummies,

looking for volunteers:

MOTHERS CIRCLE - A PEER COUNSELING SUPPORT GROUP FOR WOMEN EXPERIENCING COMPLICATIONS REQUIRING MEDICAL TREATMENT DURING THEIR PREGNANCY.

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING WORTHWHILE TO DO WITH YOUR SPARE TIME? NO SPARE TIME? - WHAT ABOUT ONE PHONE CALL A WEEK?
Jo Teo and I are starting a support group for women experiencing special circumstances during their pregnancies. We are looking for mums that required medical treatment including hospitalisation, bed rest, or medication during their pregnancies to provide peer counseling support to those mums that are currently experiencing the same.

For those that are interested in learning about your opportunity to provide others emotional support, find out about our training program by contacting me at [email protected] or call 9451-7702

daec,
thanks for putting the information on the counselling support group here...basically, is it trying to counsel pple with complications...

or counselling thru the phone..sounds interesting leh ..maybe i text the lady...

daec,

good to know there is this group that is being set up. am not sure how i can help...

costa
can let us know more once u manage to find out more? thanks

Jane/Costa
Diann used to lead similar group in US.have 2 training sessions on communications skills, dealing with loss and also debrief our own birth experiences. have to call, email the mum once a week until she gives birth and stay in contact for a few weeks following. each volunteer with her own experience as close match to the mum as possible.

pls contact her to register.

I registered already but told I am not sure if this yr can as I want to focus on e biz. just told her to keep me informed. maybe next year.

definately this is a worthwhile project.

hello mummies...

long time no post...

kkf,
i read dash's blog again... wah, u really doing alot of things with him... i m ashamed once again...hahaha...
recently, i spent a bomb on tokomama bp leh... faintz... i wld update it in my boy's blog after taking pictures of the books...hahaha..

jane,
siang's blog very nice wor... quite updated & alot of things mah... oh, i must remember to add it to my boy's blog...hehe..

costa,
i go see see ur boy's blog again & finally saw the shuai ge...hahaha..ehh, is he who i think he is (CL) har..cos the pic not big enough... heee

post our table here again... any more updates??<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Baby's DOB</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Birth Weight</TD><TD>Week</TD><TD>Length of Stay </TD></TR><TR><TD>kkf's mom</TD><TD>15-Nov-78</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1000g+</TD><TD>27</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chloegal</TD><TD>02-Jan-05</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>775g</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>NICU-3mths, SCN-1mth </TD></TR><TR><TD>mich</TD><TD>31-Jan-05</TD><TD>Boy&amp;Boy</TD><TD>600g&amp;720g</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>NICU&amp;SCN-3.5mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>precious_one</TD><TD>06-Feb-05</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>710g</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>NICU-5mths 28 days </TD></TR><TR><TD>yvonne (voncm)</TD><TD>24-Aug-05</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>1480g</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>NICU-8wks, SCN-3wks </TD></TR><TR><TD>kkf</TD><TD>15-Oct-05</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>1140g</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>NICU+SCN-2mths 3 days </TD></TR><TR><TD>disneymickey</TD><TD>25-Feb-06</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1450g</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>NICU-2.5wks, SCN-0.5wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>naddy (telly)</TD><TD>16-Mar-06</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1136g</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>NICU-2wks, SCN-4wks </TD></TR><TR><TD>stressed</TD><TD>31-May-06</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1890g</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>NICU-13days </TD></TR><TR><TD>costa</TD><TD>22-Jun-06</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>750g</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>NICU-14wks, SCN-8wks </TD></TR><TR><TD>luana</TD><TD>18-Jul-06</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1164g</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>NICU-27days, SCN-53days </TD></TR><TR><TD>cheaky</TD><TD>05-Aug-06</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>1900g</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>2wks </TD></TR><TR><TD>jane (neoah)</TD><TD>12-Aug-06</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>985g</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>NICU-2mths, SCN-1mth </TD></TR><TR><TD>jacelyn tey</TD><TD>14-Aug-06</TD><TD>Boy&amp;Boy</TD><TD>1510g&amp;1190g</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>57 days </TD></TR><TR><TD>mummylian</TD><TD>07-Sep-06</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1034g</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>NICU-38days SCN-20days </TD></TR><TR><TD>chloegal</TD><TD>21-Sep-06</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2000g</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>SCN- 5 days </TD></TR><TR><TD>puppyduppy</TD><TD>16-Oct-06</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1140g</TD><TD>29</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bloom</TD><TD>15-Nov-06</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1810g</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>SCN-22days </TD></TR><TR><TD>nana</TD><TD>13-Dec-06</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2185g</TD><TD>33</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>myfab</TD><TD>14-Dec-06</TD><TD>Girl&amp;Girl</TD><TD>1118g &amp; 780g</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>3mths&amp;4mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>lindah</TD><TD>04-Feb-07</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>680g</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>5mths 18 days </TD></TR><TR><TD>didi</TD><TD>18-Feb-07</TD><TD>Boy&amp;Boy</TD><TD>1520g &amp; 1610g</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>4.5wks&amp;9wks </TD></TR><TR><TD>amy</TD><TD>15-Apr-07</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>641g</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>80 days </TD></TR><TR><TD>lili</TD><TD>30-Apr-07</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1400g</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>6 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD>flora</TD><TD>18-May-07</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2334g</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>SCN-2 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD>daec</TD><TD>18-May-07</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1015g</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>48days </TD></TR><TR><TD>picky</TD><TD>01-Aug-07</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>850g</TD><TD>26</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>alicia</TD><TD>03-Oct-07</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>1500g</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>SCN-21 days </TD></TR><TR><TD>jewel</TD><TD>09-Oct-07</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>30</TD><TD>45 days </TD></TR><TR><TD>xiaowanzi</TD><TD>31-Oct-07</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>635g</TD><TD>26</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cookiemz</TD><TD>14-Nov-07</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2260g</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>SCN-8 days </TD></TR><TR><TD>fairylander</TD><TD>15-Nov-07</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1628g</TD><TD>36</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sweet_rose</TD><TD>08-Jan-08</TD><TD>Boy&amp;Boy</TD><TD>2100g &amp; 2100g</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>SCN-1 day </TD></TR><TR><TD>xbliss</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>925g</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>NICU-1mth SCN-1mth </TD></TR><TR><TD>irenelovej</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>1600g</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>NICU-3wks </TD></TR><TR><TD>geraldine</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy&amp;Girl</TD><TD>1500g &amp; 1700g</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>NICU-6wks </TD></TR><TR><TD>adeline lee</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>815g</TD><TD>29</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

long wkend is here... all mummies, esp working mummies, enjoy it with ur precious darlings!!
happy.gif

nana,
u are right abt the shuai ge haha.....dun feel guilty abt not dg much wif yr boy becuz me also same.....never show flash cards or do anythg much besides gg to the playground haha...

jane,
rgding the counselling thingy....daec is right..hv to attend two sessions of talks ..will email you more details once i get them fm the lady

Hi mummy

Am now posting in Vietnam. Ho Chih Minh. Remember I told u all about the trip??
Am now in the hotel lobby waiting for the bus for the day tour to Mekong Delta.. Am tired cos after all the shopping trip, got to express milk for my No.4...

Din post for quite long, so a bit lost in all the updates..

Missing all my little ones at home
sad.gif

Ezann jus went for her MMR with chicken pox vaccine on Wed,, 2 jab together n she cried... They sat she is due for her IQ test.. Anyone go thru that already?? Wat is it all about??

The tour bus is here liao.. Will go thru the post when back in Singapore
happy.gif

Daec
Very keen to join the support grp but don know wat help I can render....

Am very keen in support grp but to the above, no xperience ... Any other support grp???

Hi Nana, thanks for visiting dash's blog. I love to visit ryan blog too! he is sooo cute. I spend a lot on tokomama too. hee

daec, I walk to school. haha.no chance to read anywhere leh. If we go out during weekends, hubby will drive.

Btw, happy birthday to NADA! Wow time flies, she is one already!

Jane, manage to go hortpark?

Mummylian, enjoy your trip!!!

Going to pray at temples later. So fast, today is monday liao, going back work tomorrow! arrgh.

Anyway, nice meeting you yesterday bloom! Very beneficial course we attended! Thanks for informing me leh, else I would not even know there was sure course. Btw, can I have your permission to post the pic of dash and kathleen in dash website? or do give me your email add so that i can send the pic to you as well, thanks!

Oh btw, mummylian, regarding iq test, I did not bring dash there last time. My in laws brought him. I think they will ask ezanne questions, and test her on motor skills and other skills. Anyway, not very reliable I think, cause sometimes it depends a lot of the child's mood on that day. if the child is very responsive on that day, then he/her iq will be graded very good, but however, if the child refuses to cooperate, then think they will not grade it to be very good. Thats my opinion. Dash was very responsive during the session, so he scored quite well, however usually he was not so responsive one, especially during enrichment classes, and the teachers always find him very "blur", "slow" etc.

Good morning
happy.gif
I must and wish to share with all the mummy here ONE good NEWs! Siang is finally walking on his own. he is now corrected 18 months but actual is 21 month
happy.gif
. I want to take this chance to thank all the mummy here. maybe those who is reading this thread feel funny. why am i so happy that my 21 month boy is walking?? the tears and effort that run through this 21 months...is something only the mummy here can understand. Yesterday being vesak day i pray that all baby will be healthy and happy
happy.gif
and all mummy no worries. cheers

costa/daec
thanks
happy.gif

daec
hehe any picture to share on sweet nada birthday?? i just notice that she share the same birthday as flora's daughter hehe

hi kkf
ah yeah, never go hortpark. yesterday very 'hot' at home though :p. me when to pray pray yesterday at guan yin temple thou
happy.gif
Kathleen very sweet hor (i go peek at bloom blog haha).

mummylian
hello
happy.gif
do drop by often...understand you must be very busy with 4 to look after. take care ah

nana
hello
happy.gif
. hehe thanks for visiting my boy blog. nothing much really....thanks for re-publishing the table hehe

mummylian/costa/jane
I confirmed with Diann to volunteer. dun worry no support experience - she will train us. but ah - I reckon - the most impt experience is our own experience having gone thru wat we did with our own complications. from there, we can empathise and give the mum support. think wat e mum would need is knowing that she is not alone and feelin supported. honestly, I feel doing this will help me heal my own wounds too. she said we will debrief own experiences.

kkf
i c. tougher ha. maybe make it a point 1 page before sleep ? c how lah..

Jane/kkf
can see her pics at her blog. nada.alkaff.com
I tried to post here but the resolutions of files are 2big.

nothing very 'birthday-like' abt the pics tho.
I baked a cake on May 18, the oven broke down twice but finally ok and get to bake cake. The cake was finally ready and wanted to take birthday cake pics with Nada before we go airport to jalan. IL suddenly wanted to come. I gave them 2 other dates just for them and they confirmed may 19 two weeks ago. suddenly cannt. wah liao. I chop and plan whole of May 18 already leh. They still called 3 times to arrange to come. tried to postphone but arghhh! I the sort dun like to change my plans. Since they insist to come, I pushed them to at nite. we rushed out without taking the birthday cake pics. thot at nite, can still take - but ah IL come - I no mood to hurray hurray. ( this why I dun want party) I busy serving the food, washing the plates etc. Nada of coz playing with them. lucky, I insisted hubby may 17 we also celebrate so I had time with her that day
happy.gif

hi mommies,

juz came back yesterday frm my penang trip. will try posts some pics ltr. got to go thru so many posts..

kkf,
bought a pair of crocs 4 ws last nov, but till now still can't wear yet (2 big!!!), so will prob give the bulk puchase a miss this time. thanks 4 informing

Jane,
Morning
happy.gif
so happy for you
happy.gif

daec,
wah, you are something
happy.gif
can bake for nada
happy.gif
the seniors can be very persistent at times
happy.gif

in their family, they dun celebrate birthdays one so dun understand why they insist come that day. so any day shld be fine. they wanted me cancel my plans on may 18. arghh. Only me particular abt birthdays. lucky the day before already celebrate and I squeeze in some time for us on may 18
happy.gif

didi
in the end, its IL that ate the cake hehe. me want set up tradition ah - bake cake and go out together as family. impt as young new families to set up own culture. I used to love bake cakes - birthday cakes with icing is new to me tho.

Good morning everyone.....long time din post, how's everybody and kids/babies?

Jane
I'm so happy for Siang and you. Yes we understanding your joy completely and thanks for sharing it with us. Siang is a brave and clever boy.

daec
Happy belated birthday to Nada. Wishing her pretty and healthy always.

mummylian
kkf is right on the iq test. Don't dwell too much in the result...it really depends on Ezann's mood that day. May be the iq test at 5 yrs old will tell more.....

dm
I'm sure that you enjoy yr Penang trip heartily with all the fabulous food.....hope WS likes it too.
happy.gif

Jane
Congrats on Siang walkin on his own. Happy for u!
can give me ur blog site again. dunno why i miss it leh

kkf/precious
thanks for ur birthday wishes!

mummylian
hope u hav fun during ur trip!

precious
where have u been heheh ? v busy ah

Morning mummies, never work today. on MC. cause yesterday night 1am suddenly work up feeling a bit breathless, then after night, not able to sleep until 4am plus! want my life. Went to see doctor to find out reason. Actually got this experience a few times liao, doctor said could be fright or anxiety and gave me some relaxation pills. Going to catch some sleep later. Sometimes, I wonder I am going crazy sigh...

I have mentioned before my mind was full of weird thoughts. Think going crazy one day.

But sometimes I wonder whether it was because I saw my own uncle passed away in front of me. He was ok the day before, and suddenly the next day, he died in his sleep. This could be a subconscious fear in me.

But think my office not very happy, asked me what's wrong with me. How can I told her my breathlessness, so I just said "oh a bit of flu", think she didn't believe. Worse in my mc, the doctor wrote the diagnosis as "stress", I told him to write flu cause thats how I reported to my office, and he reluctantly added a stroke "stress/flu".

Anyway, really find the working world cruel. Instead of being concern about you, people just want to find fault with you.

Anyway, forget about it. Jane, congrats! siang can walk. I just went to see your blog, he can walk very well leh, and can stretch well! haha.

Precious one, long time never hear from you. Btw, did angel enjoy doing the sand art and heart mosaic?

daec, you very capable leh, can bake a cake. The cake I bake cannot be seen by others one, very lousy, cannot rise much. haha.

Later will go see nada's blog.

Jane yah yah, weather hot nowadays. i have intended to bring dash for cycling, but too hot, wanted to let him go catch fishes, also sianz...so in the end, yesterday, just brought him to white sands shopping centre.
Good idea, will try to read a page before going sleep. Being a teacher, must read more. I dun even read newspaper.

kkf
haha, u mean the sand art and heart mosaic is a gift from you....I thot you dropped them in the wrong bag so put them aside waiting for a chance to return them to you....me blur blur also forgot to ask you completely....pai say.....

daec
Me busy thinking of what I want to do to my life lei....i've decided to return to the work force so now bz bring A to IL house every afternoon after sch to let her get used to her new environment. I will slowly slowly find a good job, so not rushing into it....hehe...this way, I also find breathing space, otherwise really very boring being a SAHM. It is really not me to be a housewife....

Precious one, haha, me also forgot to tell you. Yah, i never drop accidentally. They are for angel.

You going back to workforce? me thinking of getting out of it if possible, or changing to a less demanding job. else, will sure die from stress one day.

daec
actually, i also like to set the tradition of having simple but meaningful (family orienated) birthday celebration for everyone in the family.
hehe i just saw your posting. nice cake
happy.gif

i wish i can bake too :p

hi precious_one
been quite a while indeed. thanks
happy.gif

daec, so means that u all will be a mini IT company lah..cool... happy belated bd to nada!!!
happy.gif
ahhaha.... canot make the man feel too needed, if he is needed to do midnight feeding, change diaper, comfort bb, he will feel more stressful! :p i agree with pt 4 too! thanks for the info abt volunteering... but dont think i will be joining..cos i tend to get upset very easily..

mummylian..wah..hotel lobby got internet..i always love that! :p

kkf, no problem about posting that pic.but i bet kate looks sulky! my email is [email protected]... i think after this session u also scared of her right? run around and shouting non stop..ahahhaha.. dash looks so much cuter in real life... notice tat all ur pens are read..ahahaha... ur principal not happy ah?

jane, COOL that siang is walking!!!!
happy.gif

kkf,
i read dash blog. u mention the tui na actually teaches what food to eat when bb is down with fever or not well? can share more?

Bloom will email you the picture later.
happy.gif

no leh, not scare of kathleen, finds her cute in fact.

Jane,

if diarohea: drink guava juice
if phlegm: eats papaya cut into small cubes
if heaty: drinks green bean soup or boils chinese barley, sugar cane juice without sugar or ice
for lungs: drink lian ou tang once or twice a week
(must not overboil,else will become heaty)
if very very heaty: give watermelon
if very very high fever: sterilise needle, prick on every finger of the child,let blood comes out a bit from every fingers, and will bring down heat (the painful way).
to purify blood: buy niu bang zi (burdock) dunno how to eat, forgot
build up immune system: buy cordecyps flowers (dong cong cao hua) boil in water to drink.

bloom anything else to add?

hi bloom
thanks
happy.gif

kkf
wow that is very informative. i am coping it down. sound very logical..yes yes bloom, anymore to add and share, please

bloom, yah forgot to answer you, typical teacher, so my bag all red pens. going to catch some sleep. must make full use of my mc day.

But always me, after taking mc, will start feeling guilty and worry about my performance. sigh. how come it is so difficult just to get MC and take a rest.

Jane,
oh ya, what I did on sunday
happy.gif
dropped the 2 bums and my maid at my pil's place around 1230pm, was wondering where to eat, then hb suggest going to Kyu Kaku since I have been yearning to go there for a while, then we shopped a little at Robinsons since nearby, then we went for a simple spa treatment nearby (hb booked secretly) that's all very simple hor, and we returned to collect the 3 bums around 7pm, can see that my pil are so relieved .... hb already planning next week outing and we can placed them with my parents, and another gung-ho lady has also volunteered (my ex-boss) .... ok ok... will 'give' her a chance ... *wicked me*....

kkf
seems like that are signs/symptoms that u need to slow down and take a break. maybe make some changes to ur life. not going nuts lah, well.. maybe stress in ur lifestyle is too much ? ;)

kkf/Jane
cakes-lots of trial and error. heheh lessons from those home-economics classes paid off. Every year hari raya, also try to bake. if not rise, means need more eggs, baking powder, more mixing time with mixer machine so more airy.

if cake not turn out nice - heheh get chocolate melt it over the top.it will cover all the cracks and taste yummy
happy.gif

precious
must be stress thinking dat. yea pure homemaker can be tough. worth at least $20k *wink*.think nowadays homemaker lack the support network for their own develeopment/breathing space.
Hope u figure out what is best for u.

bloom
hope the IT thingy works out. else I try to find some other part time or diff job. thx for ur wishes
happy.gif

didi
wah sounds like fun
happy.gif
gd for u!

kkf,
think it's a gd idea to go c doc &amp; get relaxing pills. i've a colleague who's oso like tat. stressed until cant sleep properly at nite (but she's stressed over her kid). so now, she has learnt to relax. every thurs, will b her off-day, go park-tor w hubby or go out w frens..

jane,
congrats!! i'm sure everyone in ur family is overjoyed. but means now u hav to go after him heehee.. i was oso v happy when ws started walking.

precious,
where hav u been?? tot u dun wan to join this thread alrdy heehee..ws enjoyed herself a lot, gg to beach &amp; c horse, c parachute, gg swimming, gg gai-gai.. but the weather is fierce man.. she's oso talking a lot nowadays. esp these few days when we spent 24hrs w her everyday, noticed she talked a lot, but sometimes rubbish haha

so u gg back 2 work? gd 4 u. at least take a break frm the routine SAHM life.. but rem min pay $20k ok? heehee

daec,
yup, me also love baking, baked a few times, following that now let my maid takeover the baking, for friend's/ neighbours's gathering then I will bake
happy.gif
it is fun, (but I don't like the after-washing part) what kind of mixer are you using ? heard from my aunt that the mixer makes a diff as to whether the cake rises ?

daec/dm
In real life, if my hb pays me $20k per month, probably I would die die also stay at home cos which boss will pay me $20k a month.....?? I'll be glad to get one fifth of that when I make a "comeback"...kekeke

Yah, heard mixer makes a difference.

dm, glad ws enjoyed herself.
happy.gif
wow she saw so many things! Btw, thanks for making me feel better. hee.

Trying to do a bulk on pelangi books again, thought of getting more workbooks for dash as I think soon, I will be getting out of my job and staying at home, so can teach him.

haha...

anyone interested to join me? no response leh. I want to just get another RM200 plus of orders.
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/1431778.html?1211255654

didi
I just use whatever my mum buys. think its philips cucina or something. I normally depend on seeing the texture/color. like u take spoon and see if the mixture drop easily or if beat egg whites &amp; sugar - wait till the texture light, fluffy and white.

depend the recipe too. some v easy. some not.
temperature of oven also cannot be too hot.

actually the cake cracked a bit, then I cover with chocolate heheh

precious
hehe if hubby give me 1/5 of 20k I also happy stay home. Incidentally, actually as muslim wife - supposed to get basic maintenance money from hubby.. even if I am working ;)

hi mummies,

precious, u are finally back! what have u and angel been up to?

daec, happy belated b'day to nada!!! hope this is another year of excellent growth and development.

Jane,
u must be over the moon! congrats on having a walking toddler now. must child proof even more!

Morning mummies, back to work after a rest.I just realised I have so much things to do! sigh.

Hope you all have a good day ahead!

daec,

oops. did i wish nada happy bday? if not, can u wish her happy belated bday 4 me??

kkf,
same w everybody la. i hav enuff sleep every nite, but every day come to work oso felt so tired. this morning woke up late. supposed 2 wake up at 6.20 but when i got up, saw the clock, it's alrdy 6.40. btw, i dun use alarm clock, so got accidents heehee.. then i woke hubby up, told her to get ws up &amp; change her. after i've brushed teeth &amp; changed, i saw the 2 of them still in bed. *faint*. but lucky my office q flexi 1, so no need 2 rush.

precious,
good luck 4 ur interview.. any gd news? how's angel coping with ur IL's place?

kkf, wahh.u got good memory, i forget everything the moment i step out of that class... difficult to take mc whe u teaches cos they expect u to be forever not-sick to teach the students moe syllabus...

didi..wah..spa...
happy.gif

jane, yes xbliss is right..the child proofing!!!! must start !

good morning mummies, i am aww tired as always

hi xbliss and bloom
happy.gif
thanks... but what is child proofing? make my house more safe?

daec
wow look at the pinky cheeks
happy.gif
big big eye...sweet

kkf
u starting pelangi spree? i can go and check with my colleagues. oh gosh, i forgot...(she on leave ler...) pai say

Jane,
Think not going
happy.gif
as Friday, Darryl is going for his mmr so will stay in, most probably but gss starting so I might hit town with my sis
happy.gif

Back