PCOS and TTC

bunnyp

Hi, I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2014 when my menses was absent for 9mths. Every 4th mth I would need to take Provera to induce my menses if not my AF would not come at all. My gynae is Dr Khoo CK at KKH, Im thinking to change a gynae as everytime i see him, the only thing he will ask me to do is lose 10% of my weight and nothing else.

I got married last year end and now im ttc. I had went to Ban choon Chan TCM last mth, dr chan gave me 2 packet of chinese medicine to boil and a box of Nv bao, as for hubby he gave him 2 packet of chinese medicine to boil too. I had cramps after drinking the medicine.

It seems that my chances of getting pregnant is very low as me and hubby hardly bd also, not sure if its bcos of both of us is obese and hubby is not interested.

Any recommendation of gynae for PCOS and ttc?

Anyone with PCOS had successfully ttc with Ban Choon Chan TCM?

I wanted to find a gynae but hubby is more interested in TCM but TCM take more times to adjust my body. felt kind of dont know what to do now.

I had booked an appt with Dr Henry Cheng on 13/09 at Mt E Novena

Shall go for second opinion on my PCOS and if there is any fertility issues with me and hubby.

Hi, I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2014 when my menses was absent for 9mths. Every 4th mth I would need to take Provera to induce my menses if not my AF would not come at all. My gynae is Dr Khoo CK at KKH, Im thinking to change a gynae as everytime i see him, the only thing he will ask me to do is lose 10% of my weight and nothing else.

I got married last year end and now im ttc. I had went to Ban choon Chan TCM last mth, dr chan gave me 2 packet of chinese medicine to boil and a box of Nv bao, as for hubby he gave him 2 packet of chinese medicine to boil too. I had cramps after drinking the medicine.

It seems that my chances of getting pregnant is very low as me and hubby hardly bd also, not sure if its bcos of both of us is obese and hubby is not interested.

Any recommendation of gynae for PCOS and ttc?

Anyone with PCOS had successfully ttc with Ban Choon Chan TCM?

I wanted to find a gynae but hubby is more interested in TCM but TCM take more times to adjust my body. felt kind of dont know what to do now.
So how it goes during your visit with Ban Choon Chan?

Back