Muslim mummies 2012

Salam,
anyone recently delivered at Parkway east by dr aziz? my gynae is dr aziz and i wanna know how much must i prepare for the delivery?

Salam all,

Anyone has contacts for a muslim babysitter in Jan 2013 pref staying in Sembawang, Yishun or Woodlands area, do pm me yah ;)

thk u

Salam all.. I pregnant my third child due on 8 nov. Any recommend for mangkuk tingkat tak? Maybe this time I will look after my child myself dgn my gal now baru 1yr 2mth.

I have a ctn of frisolac gold 1 for sales. 900g suitable for age 0-12 months. Expiry sept 2013. My son cannot take he's allergic to lactose. Can only take soy milk now. Anyone interested? Selling cheap cheap. Call or SMS for fast deal. 92771255

Salam sisters. Alhamdullilah happy to found a thread for Muslim sisters here. Hoping this thread is still active!

A lil intro. Been married for about 4 yrs this yr. had a m/c last yr & just last May, I went for IVF in KK & is now 7weeks+ pregnant, Alhamdullilah.

For my IVF I have this doc Dr Tan HH who did e procedures for me. Very careful, soft spoken doc, put me at ease. But my last chk-up, he said if i want to continue wif him, I have to be upgraded to The Private Suite instead of subsidied patient now.
I told my hub I would want to continue wif him since he was there since day 1 but my hub is worried about e cost. I rather have my assurance checked than fretting about $. After all duit tu boleh dicari kalau kita ikhlas. But his thinking is what if it gets too expensive? And we have a baby to take care of!

How do I convince him eh? I heard horror labour stories from my friends whom are subsidized patients. I mean of cos diff ppl diff exp but I don't want to be stressed by this!

Anyway how is the The Private Suite cost like? As in e hospitalization package? I don't mind lower class wards or wat as long as I have my gynae wif me during chk-ups & labour.

Sorry my story very long hehe but hoping someone could reply me..
happy.gif

A'in

hello ain!

alhamdulilah & congrats on ur pregnancy.

i'm currently seeing my gynae at TPS. I personally like TPS cos of its ambience (although sometimes the waiting time is a killer) but you can fix the appointment till late evenings so you don't have to take leave literally.

Cost per check up can be about 100+ or less. but if gynae wants you to go for blood test or other test, it could be up to 200+.

the delivery package; you can either choose to stay in 1-bedded (spouse can stay over) or a 4-bedded room. cos if im not wrong, if we're seeing gynae in TPS, they'll recommend us the Premier package.

I chose the 1-bedded package. Estimated total bill is $4180 (based on normal 2days delivery). $2100 is claimable from medisave whereas $2080 is the upfront cash deposit that you have to pay when you do the pre-admission.

you can actually go to the admission office and get them to explain to you. with that, at least you can weigh your options and of course help you to plan your finances! =)

i hope my explanation helps.

Hi all! I'm not a mtb. But a mommy to a beautiful 19mth girl. Reading all your post makes me itch to have another one! lol!! My previous pregnancy was under kkh govt rate. So it was subsides heavily. Rezeki anak maybe but I was upgraded to b1 for a night coz b2+ was full at time of birth. But alhamdullilah all went well though I was under subsidised rate. Cuma the midwife was so insistent for me to use epi which I finally did. But takpela.. Asalkan all is well.
happy.gif

Hola!!
I'm new in this thread! nice to hear muslim sisters chatting away abt their bundle of joy!

I'm a mom to a 4mths old boy
happy.gif

Happy fasting!

Hello everybody..
me new to this thread too and also a mummy to a 4 mth old baby boy...

Congrats to all mtb.. Hope u enjoy ur journey thru ur pregnancy and save delivery... :)

Salam sisters,

Currently preggie at 35 wks now...Mind sharing / Any recommendation where i find a good name with good meaning for newborns?...

Salam ladies,

Im glad to have found a thread for Muslim Mothers =) I am currently pregnant at 12 weeks now and with TMC. So far only first visit with them. I have decided not to take up the OSCAR test and they kept asking me why.

I am a bit pissed and stress by that actually. I will be going for my 2nd visit soon and will have my blood test too. I hope my gynae will respect my decision.

I can understand that others races lain dgn org Islam punyer fikiran tentang OSCAR test so thats why they kept asking me why. even my chinese friends kept telling me to go...but my family and in laws dah cakap theres no need for us to go as anak ini adalah Hadiah dari Allah. =) My muslim frens' gynaes so far from other hospitals semua tak memaksa to take the test. but i find my clinic in TMC ni a bit kiasu la maybe.

I just heard from a friend that Dr Jasmine Mohd will be transfering to TMC soon. Not sure whether I should change to her but I am more comfortable and feel safe under a male gynae/doctor.

hi corrs

may i check who is your gynae at tmc?

yup, Dr Jasmine is transferring to TMC but am not sure to which clinic she is going. i was originally from tmc but later on went back to kkh cos i found out my gynae was also going to deliver around the same time as me. i had dr jasmine as my gynae in kkh. she's patient and was willing to answer all questions. was very supportive during the delivery process also. =)

Hi,

I am new to this thread. I am turning 33weeks this sunday and seeing Dr Jasmine Mohd. Just find out from other posts that Dr Jasmine is leaving for TMC. Do you know when she is transferring?

Hi Ifah,

my fren who is using her said will be in Sept. My fren has already changed from her to Dr Suzanna Sulaiman.

Hi,

Just went for my checkup last fri and she is leaving 1st week of oct so she said she will try to deliver mine end of sept at 39 weeks..

Salam semua! Im new registered to this site although I've known of its existence for years. glad to have found this thread.
Im looking for a muslim bbsitter ard whampoa/toa payoh/braddel area for my 3-mth old baby boy. needed by oct 2012. If anyone here can help/refer me to a sitter, pls contact me 97987649 or [email protected]. thanks a lot!

salam all mtb,
i just tested positive on the pregnancy kit. need your info on dr jasmine mohd. i called kkh and they said she is leaving kkh and wont take any more cases. is it confirm that she is going to tmc? do any of you have any info on when she will start at tmc? thanks in advance.

Salam to all,

I am currently seeing Dr Jasmine. She is going to tmc in Oct to WC Cheng & Associates. I am seeing due to other reasons and still undecisive whether to continue with her or change to another doctor.

Any lady doctors to recommend? I am trying to have a baby after 2 yrs of marriage. Let me know if you have any other doctors in mind.

Salam Nura,

I am not sure of Dr Suzana. I'm asking around if any of my friends has seen Dr Regina or Dr Goh Shen Li.

hello all..
any reviews on dr suzana sulaiman? i am currently seeing dr jasmine mohd at KKH and yes its true that she's moving to TMC soon. she's a really nice person, friendly and patient. i would love to continue having her as my gynae but the dilemma im facing is that i've heard a lot of "horror" stories about the nurses and service standards at TMC. hahahaha. any comments anyone?

Salam all.... I am currently pregnant with my 2nd one. Delivered my 1st at TMC. Alhamdulillah the nurses are all ok except for one from the baby nursery..... Anyway glad to find this thread in here :eek:).

Salam everyone. Im 12 wks pregnant n have just gone or a cvs yesterday at kkh. I guess i juz needed answers so that i can prepare myself when d baby is born. I went for a scan n found out that my baby' s nuchal transparency is 3.4mm which puts d baby at high risk for downs eventhough im only 28 n my blood test was fine. This is my second pregnancy. Im currently under subsidised rate n wld like to change to private bt my gynae frm my first preg wont take in anymore patients. Thinking of taking dr suzanna. Have anyone been under her? Is she good ?

Hi Corrs, If u dont mind sharing which clinic at TMC are u using? Tingkat satu? After reading yr post & when the clinc asst spoke to me, I'm also kinda pissed off with them regarding the OSCAR test.

Hi Sabrina, yup level 1 ...but so far i dah tak.jumpa clinic asst tu....maybe her off day...yg lain semua very gd! even my gynae is ok with it...who is ur gynae? and how many wks r u now?
happy.gif

Just came back from checkup with Dr Jasmine. Her last day is on 28 Sept. She mention if I have not yet give birth by 28th and am not following her to TMC, Dr JM Lee is taking over her. Now i am in my 35 weeks. on 28th Sept, i be 38 week. Should i just change to Dr JM Lee or change to Dr Suzanna after tat week?

Hi everyone,

New here. I'm also currently with Dr Jasmine at KKH, seeing her tomorrow for my 20 wks checkup. In a bit of dilemma also cos' of her move to TMC.

I delivered my #1 in TMC, didn't have good experience there. But at this point, not sure which other gynaes to switch to in KKH (seems like not many good female gynaes in KKH Private Suite). So probably going to follow Dr Jasmine but will request to deliver at Mount Alvernia instead. She did mention she's ok to deliver at TMC, Mt A or Mt E.

Hi, I'm curently seeing Dr Jasmine and indeed she is leaving to TMC. I'm still considering to follow her or not.

Thinking of switching to Dr Suzanna..any comments about her?

And I heard that the deposit for 1 bedded at KKH now is $2649!!!! Anyone knows about this??

And how much deposit do we need to put at TCM?

Dr Jasmine leaving in Oct and i'm still thinking to follow or not as my EDD is in early Dec.

hi, for mummies who gave birth at KKH, are there anything they will provide/give eg. newborn diapers, maternity pads etc?
thx in adv!
happy.gif

hi pheeda,

i was with dr watt ming fong at compass point clinic for my 2 kids.
happy.gif
delivered at raffles hospital for both too.

your gynae is dr watt too?

my deliveries at raffles hospital were good as i had very good nurses helping me through the labour and the pushing! to add on they were Malay nurses
happy.gif
i actually remember one of them were with me in 2007 for #1 and then for #2 in 2011

Hi pheeda,

Just to share with you, i delivered in raffles in march this yr. I opt for 4 bedded only, with induction epidural and assisted delivery, the total bill upon discharge is about 3.7k inclusive of the 2k deposit. Mine is dr jazlan. Hope this help. And yes i agree with rosnyus the nurses there is gd and friendly.

for my #1, i opted for 4-bedder but from 2nd day, i was all alone so it seemed like i had a whole suite! haha

i remember then in 2007, i didn't pay much in fact i think they returned some money to my hubby! haha

i think it's a lot more expensive now. #2 was born last year June and it was quite a big sum but then again she stayed in ICU for 5 days and i took a 2-bedder which i regretted as my neighbour was so inconsiderate with visitors so noisy and staying late into the night!

Salam ladies,
Newbie here and ttc via ivf after a failed iui attempt. I am currently awaiting the 2weekswait. Anybody else here who have been on ivf and would like to share your experiences ie any side effects after the egg retrieval n embryo transfer, what are the first signs of positive pregnancy etc..very anxious but have been talking to my two embryos in me everyday. Heheh. Praying for positive results, insyallah.

we cater traditional malay pre and post natal massages.
inclusive of a baby massage in package.
do contact Gamila wz SriKandi.
facebook fot testimonies : Nora Kea
contact wadsapp / sms : 85187739

Hi, I did my ivf too in 2010 Dec and gave birth last Aug.
Alhamdullilah with HIS gift. This 2ww, relax your mind n don't stress yourself with signs
happy.gif

Is it fool proof? I've yet to checkout your Fb so have no idea what's that? Any data to prove its success?

Thanks

hi mommies

just to share a lil - both my sons was handle by Dr Aziz.

both me & hubby really like services done by dr aziz. he is very open minded & straight forward too.
strongly recommend!! 2 thumbs up!

are there any mommies here who is currently taking birth control pills / MIRENA (IUD)??

kindly share with me coz im cnsidering to take either of the above.

but at the same time im worried bout the fact that i will:-

*gain weight
*acne prob or breakouts etc.

plz share some advice & experiences.

thanks in advance. <3

Back