Mummies staying at Fernvale

small but hope they have all the things we need!
heeee...great to have fairprice near hme..
bounce.gif

daish> I got the large size Parklon which has seam side. Smaller sizes material dun look so good. Are u on FB? Gimme your email address & I can show u the play mat I purchased.

Re: pigeons
Pigeons seemed to be gone now..but I think they do "drop by" sometimes. Im collecting & keeping my rubberbands for sure! Shoot them away!

There's a killer litter bug in my block! (407A) Quite a number of times liao. Earlier on got a PRC woman cursing & swearing away.
Geez.

real shitto..1 pax complain wun win the case..
my beauty sleep...haiz..idoit koel!
<font size="-2"><font color="5aaa7c">
We refer to your email dated 6 Jan 2010 concerning noise nuisance caused by
a bird around Fernvale Road/Sengkang West Avenue and Gerald Drive vicinity.

We wish to inform you that the bird complained of is believed to be the
Asian koel. The Asian koel is a protected species under the "Wild Animals &amp;
Birds Act". Under the Act, it is an offence to trap or to harm the bird.
You may contact our Wildlife Regulatory Branch @ telephone number 63257349
or 63257290 should you wish to seek further clarification.

Yours sincerely

Ng Mun Choon |Senior Animal Control Inspector | Agri-Food &amp; Veterinary
Authority
Tel 6471 7199 | Fax 6472 6157 | Website www.ava.gov.sg</font></font>

chrisy,
So after 1 big round of taiji, it's ava! :p
Why dun u try sleeping wif ear plugs?
happy.gif

Evie,
Oh.. I din knw minitoons sell parklon mat 2.. Wow.. U had a gd deal at 40% off!
happy.gif

Vivienne,
R u there? Hw's yuxuan adjusting to playsch?
happy.gif

Hi Crayonmum,

long time din log in, no time. I stay in the class with him for 1 wk after that he was ok but dunno y today he refuse to let me go. haiz
happy.gif
Doreamon girl is also in the same class n she is very steady so good. Apple's girl is also in e same class.
happy.gif

vivienne,
Same lah, i had to attend class wif ian 4 1 week +. Hahaha.. I tink girls r just steadier than boys lah.
happy.gif

When yuxuan can attend class on his own, u will hve more free time!

Enne!

How and where hve u been??
happy.gif
How're ur boys?

Evie,
u r also disturbed by the bird ah? tot only chrisy... u gals stay in the same blk?
happy.gif

no matter which cluster of fv..so long u hv windows faces the gerald forest..u will be disturbed..idoit KOEL is vry loud!!

anyway..i got my earplugs liao..used it on fri sat nites..haiz..

wonder when will it go away..if CNY still not, i think we need a petition letter to WILDLIFE!

I went to the NTUC today as I was sending my gal to Edukinder(formerly Kindertots). It's smaller than Top Kang cos they separated the storeroom from supermarket. It looks more impressive than Top Kang.

Surprisingly there were a lot of people (maybe just opened), even at 4 plus. The veggies and fruit look fresh. I see people queuing to pay, unlike in Top Kang so quiet.

Crayonmum, Evie,
the bird came over to my side here!!! Flew from FV to Hougang. hahaha!!
It had been "singing" for the past few mornings and some days evenings too!
sad.gif

CYM,

this ver of urs is shortbreath one..haha..the one ard fv/hg is full of stamina!! hear this> stupid koel

went ntuc yst..heard the meat n veg will come into the mart by 4-5am since it operates 24hrs..poor 7eleven n wet market le..

Chrisy,

yes yes.. this is the bird i hve been hearing for yrs! I like to imitate it to irritate my dog who likes to chase after birds.. hahaha..

wah... our FV NTUC is power! I think 7Eleven and Wetmkt will go man...

Hi Mummies,

i am new to the area, just shifted in 2 wks ago... i am urgently looking for a baby sitter around the area, if you do have any recommendation, please PM me... or email me at [email protected]

pardon me for not introducing much and interupting the chats here... i am seriously desperate to change and get rid of the existing bb sitter...

on a side note, i am indeed happy to know that such a thread exist.. we can organise fernvale mamas outing and go NTUC together.. for those who r on msn, can pm me too.. thanks...

Welcome BabyCupid and LawShe!
happy.gif

LawShe,

I dunno of any babysitter but there's infant care services at Moriah School House at Blk 409A. Hope that helps!

Hi Crayonmum, thanks for reverting and the info.. however, i would still prefer 1 to 1 care for my girl... shall send her to group care when she is older

i heard the bird this morning. early early in the morning. such a nuisence.
haven't been to the ntuc yet.
anyone sent their kids to pat school house before? i looking at the d'story club.

LawShe> which block u staying? U can try asking around those aunties sitting around block 405 in the morning &amp; leave your contact number. I found my baby sitter thru that desperate measure! Hope u find one soon. =)

NTUC now always crowded &amp; things are more variety compared to previous top kang. Chinese new year music playing @ NTUC also helps the mood i guess.

Hi mummies, with so many new flats coming up around us, do you find your flat very dusty?

My flat face directly the new flats in front of Fernvale Pri and my kitchen side face the RC side, where new flats are also been built. Strong wind blow from these 2 sides. Within 1 day, thick dust starts to accumulate...headache.

Any tips on how to prevent dust witout closing the window?

Anyone interested to get logic games at this BP?

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/3572569.html?1264599512

Intend to get the following:
CHINESE TANGRAM - $4.50 (80 puzzles) 4 years &amp; above
Logic games - IQ Logic - $9.90 - 4 years &amp; above
Logic games – Clever cube - $5.50 - 5 years &amp; above
Logic games -T Shape puzzle - $3.50 - 4 years &amp; above
Logic games – Intelligence Pyramid - $12.90 (6 booklets) - 5 years &amp; above

Pool order up to $60 get free delivery.

wow...didn't know there is a NTUC at Fernvale Pt! That's cool!

Wondering if you ladies can recommend any kindy around Fernvale area. We are coming back from overseas and thus i have the headache of looking for a school for my K1 boy.

daish> U have sensitive skin? I use glycerin-honey bar soap. Not bad, u may wanna consider. Comes in 3-bar packaging &amp; cost $12.50 only. =)

hi Evie

My son got eczema so wana give this bar a try.

As for the dust, now I close my windows most of the time lor.

Hi daish,

Don't try the Eumora soap, it's expensive and I doubt the quality of the soap. I hv read a lot of negative comments on the soap in Flowerpod forum. I bought the soap. but I find it very expensive as it's really very small. It doesn't really work on my eczema on my hands, and I still need to use a moisturizer. Btw, the soap uses up quite fast, and the size is like those hotel soap.
http://flowerpod.com.sg/forums/Eumora-Bar-t74479.html&amp;s=2826a5a6caecf4da1fe39652c6acd601&amp;st=40

See posting under ninjacat, Aug 30 2009, 11:37 PM. After reading a Malaysia forum, I am convinced that Eumora is under a MLM company in Malaysia. These are the ingredients: Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate &amp; Sodium Coco-Sulfate &amp; Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Starch &amp; Cetearyl Alcohol &amp; Paraffin &amp; C17789, Talcum, Heilmoor Clay, Water &amp; Glycerin &amp; Algae Extract $ Polyglu-curonic Acid, Olea Europe (Olive) Fruit Oil, Chamomila Matricaria (Chamomile) Extract. It does not consist 100% natural ingredients and can be harsh on children's delicate skin.

hi Ping Ping, thank you for your advice. I will not get it then. Its too good to be true hor. I saw some feedback that initially can see result but after that, once you stop, the problem comes back.

You are welcome. Initally I was taken in until I saw the feedbacks in flowerpod forum. I realised I was duped, there is no such thing called miracle soap. If there is any other product who claims to create miracles, I'll be very wary cos good products don't hv to advertise in this way.

What makes me more suspicious is why does the soap price can rise and fluctuate so easily, and it's really overpriced.

daish> I think i remember seeing baby enzyme powder to mix with baby bathtub for baby having eczema? But I cant recall liao.

daish> u can try this Farlin Baby Enzymes Bath Powder. Kiddy Palace @ CP selling 300g for $7.20 &amp; 800g for $12.90. Both are nett price items. Hope this helps. =)

my kids used to have that..
daily after bath i apply this without fail..
when their skin is dry..eczema will develop..
best is to use fragrance n soap free pdts..
it works
happy.gif

Hi Evie, i am at 438B.. tried asking around but no news to date.. super desperate nw... my bb kena nanny rush the 2nd wk at the current nanny's place n is stil not recovered.. worst still, the nanny jus bought a dog.. with a dog, where is she gonna find time for my girl.. (btw, i will pm u my contact, if u got any lobang, let me know)

talking abt dust, my place also dusty all the time... hhubby &amp; i get so tired of cleaning that he instruct me not to open the window.. gone is the natural breeze...

LawShe> 438B is near LRT side? If u dun mind pushing your baby over to Fernvale Pri side, coz there high chance of finding baby sitter. =)

LawShe> Good babysitter I wont know, coz I also linger around block 404-405 asking aunties whether they know of anyone looking for babies to look after. I can help u to pass message. How old is your baby?

Back