Mummies staying at Fernvale

Hello Mummies!

I intend to get an Oven to bake cake or cookies. Any suggestions?

As my kitchen got limited space to place 2 equipments, thus I was thinking to get a combination of Microwave and Electric Oven type but not sure which brand or model is good.

If a single function Electrical Oven is better, then which brand and model is good?

Please advice.

Hi mummies at fernvale
happy.gif

I stay at 408A. Will b ordering some of the board/sticker game for my son. Anyone interested to order also?

I will get my brother to selfcollect at her JW place.

Her postage is
1 board - $1.50.
2 boards - $2.00
3 to 4 boards - $3.00
5 boards and above - $4.00

I will charge a small fee for his effort then.
1 board - $0.50
2 boards - $1
3 to 4 boards - $2.00
5 boards and above - $2.50

Can collect at my blk on wkdays from 8-9pm.

Anyone interested can PM me detail of order
Nick:
Email:
Theme: At the zoo, In the House etc
Quantity:

I will reply with confirmation,amount and my acc detail.

Will then collate all orders then place with her.

Our target is by next fri to place order with her.(23Jul) To hit her batch 2 order which arrive on 30Jul.

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/4226619.html?1279243594

Its Friday!!! Have a nice wkend ahead
happy.gif

hi mummies
am looking for a full-day prog for my K1 son now. Any recommendations other than Young Talents and Moriah? Learning Horizon at Grassroot CLub is full.

thanks april...will give them a call.
happy.gif

btw anyone has a PT maid to recommend? Mine is good but her schedule is not fixed...I'm always in limbo.

Anyone keen to get preloved appletree playgroup uniform? I'm selling 2 sets of size L at $6 each. Pls pm me if you are keen. Thanks

Halo Fernvale mummies,

Long time never post on tis thread
happy.gif

Juz to update there's an upcoming flea market at Fernvale Link Blk 412 commual hall/common green area from 8.30am to 12.30pm.

I hv rented a stall & will be selling both BN & preloved ladies & kids items & also Animal Kaiser game cards dispensed from arcade. Do come & check out ya! Anybody interested in AK cards can also pm me for details. tks

Read thru e archives and gathered tat e Pcf at fernvale is not very good, but feedbacks were back in 2009.

Have they improved? Any mummies can share

Hi Fernvale mummies,

See this below post..
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/451986/4308572.html?1280568545

I was contemplating whether to post here but I think I shd warn fellow Fernvale mummies here coz she stays in FV too. Fi sold a Kate Spade wristlet to her at $70 and few days later.. she posted on WTB to sell the exact wristlet at $100! I wonder if all the stuff she's selling.. she's making a profit out of it. Of course, it's none of my business but i just feel that somehow buying something fr the forum and then re-sell at a profit is somewhat unethical.

:p

Hi crayonmum,

Do you hv the mummy's user ID? This is really bad. Do you know you can report her link in the WTB thread to the moderator? It is wrong and against the SMH regulations to sell in the WTB, Free Items and discussion threads. So mummies, if you happen to see any of these threads, you can email these links to the moderator for their necessary action. It'll be a big help to the moderators.

Thanks for sharing, it's good that you share with us so that we will stay away from her. I agree with you, I don't think it's right to sell an item that you just bought from another person, even though that item does not belong to the seller anymore. The seller may not feel good seeing the buyer selling her item. I would not feel good if I see my item is being sold by the buyer.

Hi crayonmum,
Thanks for sharing. i m veri new to this forum, i juz join last nov09. it kind of good to share those unethical behaviour of user.

Hi Ping Ping,
Does the moderator response? I ever report BP seller to the moderator but do not get reply from moderator. lesson leart for me, with persistent follow up i got my refund from BP seller who she fail to deliver.

Hi Fernvale mummies, I wanna let go my good as new condition Ferrari Car Seat as my son prefers to be carried. Please PM me for contact & details. =)

Hi PingPing,

Userid is ANNIE TAN (TOMANN)... she stays in 405B.

The fact that she's selling at a 30% profit is really shocking. If she had sold at the same price that she bot fr Fi... then it's fine. But to bargain wif Fi and buy the item at a cheap price and then immediately resell at such a big profit margin is not right lor... not in this forum I guess. Coz the the forum (except the business and BP threads) is not meant to let members "do business".

Hi Aoril,

Aiyoh.. which BP organiser is that? I must avoid her her BPs. :p

Evie,

Read on Straits Times (think 27 July article) that Traffic Police is going to look out for drivers who dun restrain kids in proper car seats.. $120 fine and 3 demerit points penalty if caught. This was highlighted coz an accident involving 3 kids who were not in car seats happened at PIE the day b4. Luckily there were no fatalities.

Maybe u shd keep ur car seat and somehow persuade ur boy to sit? For safety's sake.
happy.gif

Hi Ping Ping,
I push the moderator still no response. I push the BP organizer veri hard, count myself lucky i manage to get refund, some other mummies hv yet to get it. thanks for sharing the thread on unethical BP organizer.

Hi crayonmum,
user name is Halobaby, fitflop shoes BP organizer.

Hi Pingping,

OMG.. reading the thread u gve is giving me the creeps.. I think I'm lucky that so far my buying and selling experiences have not been so jialat... anyway i realise that lotsa things that BP organisers r selling can be found at Gmarket.com.sg.. and sometimes evern cheaper... so I've been "shopping" there instead. hehe..
happy.gif

Hi April,

Oh... the fitlop BP was on Channel 8 news some mths back.. someone reported to the media and Channel 8 even interviewed Chin Leng... the moderator.

u r lucky u got ur $$ back!
happy.gif

Wow crayonmum,

she's staying so near to us?

very terrible to make money out in this way....

I was very shock when I go to Fi's thread and saw her remarks abt the buyer resell at a profit ....

Hmm... but i was interested in the Kate bag and forgotten to ask her when i went over her hse that day....

Too bad i think the bag was sold....

:0)

Hi crayonmum,

Thanks for sharing. I didn't know there's a good bargain at Gmarket, will take a look. I did follow a bit on the halobaby bp, a lot of mummies still didn't get their refunds. April is very lucky to get her refund. I think moderator can't do much if the organizer don't want to respond.

I didn't know halobaby bp was on tv, do you remember what chin leng said abt the bp?

pingping,
Chin leng said dat he had contacted halo and dat she had a family emergency and the mods r helping her to collate data on who wants refund. Smethg along dat line.. Cant really rem liao. Ü

Vivienne,
star appearance? :p How are you, havn't hear from you for long time.
happy.gif

Crayonmum,
oh ... for a moment I thought 405B sounds familiar, haha!!

Doraemon,
congrats on your #3!
happy.gif

Fi, Crayonmum - Ya lor, maid went bk liao. Not getting another cos i think i can cope, hehe
happy.gif
since now all my kids r all big liao. Yuxuan now in Apple Tree. Nx year 3 hrs class for him then i hv more me time.
happy.gif
Got a part-time to help but so so only leh. Any recomendation?

Crayonmum,
hahaha!! Star appearance ... :p

Vivienne,
so now Yuxuan's class is 2 hrs? I've been looking for P/T maids too but either so-so or those good ones will have tight schedule.
sad.gif

Hey mummies,

Any good suggestion for boy christian name start with 'B' and with 5 letters words only?

I tried searching online but can't find any suitable.

Please help.

Thanks

Oh ya,

Forgot to add in the previous thread,

My friend are selling these Brand New Ready and Pre-order Children Clothings, hope mummies can support her.

Ready Stocks: http://picasaweb.google.com/sweetmelody008/Sweetmelody08SReadyStockCollections#

Pre-Order:-
http://picasaweb.google.com/sweetmelody008/Sweetmelody08SPreOrderCollections#

You can email her directly for orders at:
[email protected]

Personally I find the Pre-order Horoscope Tee very unique and it's unisex too....

Please help to support her.

Thanks alot.
happy.gif

Back