Mummies staying at Eunos / Bedok Reservoir / Geylang

ivy,
she been wearin medium for quite a while liao.. her thigh too big.. tat y we alrdy prepared L size for her. =( dun wana b last time, was wonderin how come her thighs always got "red lines".. later then realise it her diapers too small.. keep chaftin her thigh... =(

Diana & valsboys,
personally prefer sebmed than J&J. really no bubbles one. my gal skin seems better since she started usin sebmed. but we only let her use that when we bath her on wkend. my mil stil using J&J. once she finish that btl, wil swtich to total sebmed for my gal. =p

Hi Mummies..

My website ar..not updated yet leh cos BP just over. Me just took quite a lot of stocks from partner's place which I am selling at the Garage Sale this sunday at Downtown East. My booth number is H6. Do come early to avoid dissapointment. Anyway, my website is www.sweetangelswardrobe.com..

Cheerios..
Amy

Hi Ivy, thanks for the offer but I looking for BB bath. Anyone have for cheap sale can PM me!!

Hi Wildkitty, the items in your website very cute leh...got time will see more in detail.

I find that I like shopping online more nowadays as shopping mall are always so crowded and with 2 kids, how to shop?? How do u mummies manage?

Hi valsboys..

More items will be added on after this sunday
happy.gif

Hi poky,

You are welcome. Sorry for the late reply as I was on leave whole of last week.

Hope your baby loves the bumbo seat.

Morning all....its a brand new week again!! Wish all the mummies here a wonderful week ahead!

Hi Diana, thanks for the tips. will check it out...

Hi wildkitty, will check out your site when time permits!!

hi all mummies,

can share whats the correct way to store breast milk. i nv attend any baby classes cos think a bit of waste money n is v expensive. thx.

jolin,

BM expressed has to be consumed within 4 hrs if left @ room temp . It can be kept in the fridge for up to 48 hrs and up to 6 mths in the freezer unit after expressed. If you invest in a deep freezer, BM can be kept for up to a yr after expressed.

i knew all these from internet search but if keep in bag then how to reheat? how if keep in glass bottle? i a bit confuse dun know which is the best way to keep n how to reheat?

Hi Jolin,

I put the bag in a big cup of hot water to reheat, then test temp before pouring into milk bottle. Use glass bottle also the same.

diana,
do u know til when is the robinson 15% discount promo til? thinkin to go n stock up the big btl of bubble bath. =)

poky,

i'm not too sure abt it, so sorry abt tat... could be on gg cos this seems to be a disc given by sebamed, not Robinsons. :~p

*Having running nose*

Hi mums,

Been bz these days, preparation for Raya and now my playtex sippy cup order has arrived.

Anyway JTS,
Toys r us United Sq having sale again!
Frangrance sale at Ubi Tech Park Lobby B #07-30.

TanLengLeng & Lynn08: Hi to u both
happy.gif

hi everyone

just came back from NUH A&E. i was at my hb's satay stall when we received call from a passer-by saying that bro-in-law had fits at causeway pt. this is 2nd time he had it after a pacer implant. after observation, he was allowed to go back but had to see his doctor at sgh asap. pity him! only 38 yrs old.

hi jolin

u have to estimate the time ur baby's drinking pattern. let the frozen milk out early and thaw it in hot water for about 10 mins. This is to avoid the screaming for I WANT MY MILK! hehehe...
I m using Avent BM containers. Reusable and worth the money. I have another set of 10 cups but without lids. never use. selling it at half price. u just need to to buy the lids.
anyone interested, pls sms me at 9852 5450.

Hi Jolin,

Thanks for your advice. I will check them out.
ds very particular... I want to get him a nice one so that he will be motivated to sleep in his own room

JTS, anyone buy Huggies from Ah Guek? She changed her hp no and anytime now she will be delivering soon.

If u want to get supply get her quick!

Hi valsboys..

Thanks for the support yeah..

Ivy..

What exactly are you looking for?? Let me know & I'll go see for you ok
happy.gif

Hi Wildkitty

My boy is a bit on the tall side...i guess so is Ivy's ds.

Hv u got long cotton pants.. which are cheap cheap one? My ds a bit crazy abt wanting to wear long pants...

Cheers

Hi Amy,
I'm looking for long cotton pants that my ds can wear for sleeping.
Also, set ones with cute cute pictures if there's.
Let me know yeah.

Hi, anyone interested in this playgym. Cheap2 one and dismantle but dunt know how to fix lei. Pick up at my plc Eunos.
1784757.jpg

These apple cushions too. Color bit fade.
1784758.jpg

PM me if anyone keen
happy.gif

Morning mummies,

Would u let yr child jab Hep B and immune vaccine (3+1/4+1/5+1/etc) together when he/she is 5 mths old? I assume he/she gotta be 'poked' twice rite? Is tat too cruel??

Back