Mummies staying at Eunos / Bedok Reservoir / Geylang

ivy,
u mean the playgroud in front of childcare? there are a lot of kids normally. saw a lot of mom chit chat n kids playing ard.

diana,
u from geylang? do you know there is a place selling dim sum? i was once there n cant rem where izzit liao. u know?

lynn02,
u considering or dun want the facial?

happy.gif

morning..

jolin
i still havent receive any mail from u leh..

princess_starfish
welcome.. envy u, at least got sometime for urself.

Hi mommies,

zainab - Thanks so much.

Lynn02 - I used to stay in Bedok too b4 i got married. Near Bedok Nth's Sheng Siong.

jolin - I think you might be referring to 126, which is just outside my place. It's near the turning to Sims Drive(to Manjusri Sch), opp a durain store called 'Wonderful'.
happy.gif

I would like mommies here to give me some advice... My bb ger is not waking up for her early morn feed (ard 2-3 am) these 2 days(She's TBF). Even if she does, she'll only latch on for a lil while and she'll make noise to want to go back to her bed and continue sleeping. Does this means tat she'll be able to sleep thru the nite w/o feeding? Her last feeding for the day is her bedtime which is usually ard 10pm.

thx diana, will go find this wkends.

for 4 mths baby, no of feeding times shd be 4 to 5 times. according to pregnancy care book.

diana,

if ur gal is nt waking up 4 her early morn feed, then it means tt she can sleep thru d nite oledi. congrats!
happy.gif
nw u can hv uninterrupted sleep oledi.

Yeah, its ok for babies to sleep throughout. If they are hungry they will definitely cry.

Good sleep is better for mummy too so you can have some rest
happy.gif
-

Diana
dat is good news hor.. bb can sleep throughout the nite. Dont worry, it normal.
my boy coming 14mth, still waking up at nite atleast twice for feeding.. haiya dont neo when he will start to sleep throughout..

hi lynn02

time for myself? haha, i rarely have time for myself because of my super busy work sched. That's why I'm taking 2 days leave next week, 29 & 30 sept, and 1 oct is a holiday! so i'll have a really long weekend!

I miss my baby already, i'll see her again on december.

Dear all,
I've tabulated a table for easy reference and find our neigbours. But I only know how to attach file, not sure how to paste.
Can anyone help...

<center><table border=1><tr><td>
attachment_icon.gif

BEDOK.xls (17.4 k)</td></tr></table></center>

thks jolin, vone &amp; zainab.

This would mean i just need to wake up to express my BM and goes back to sleep. How nice~
I haven't had uninterrupted sleep for more than 4 hrs in a row for a long, long time.

but will baby slow growing if drink less milk? think, i will panic n worry too if baby dun ve to wake up nite for milk
sad.gif

jolin,

Being a 1st time mom is like tat, u tends to worry more. I don't think her growth rate will be affected much as she's TBF, BM will chg to cater to her needs.

Jolin,

Don't worry, drinking less milk will not affect growth - also, if babies get enough sleep they will be cheerful and less cranky.

My granddaughter when at the age of about 4 months already don't need to be fed at night - we normally give her the last feed around 8-9 pm and she will sleep through the night.

Both mummy and baby will have a very good morning due to interrupted sleep.
kao_happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Mummies</TD><TD>Location</TD><TD>SAMH / FTWM</TD><TD>No. of Kid</TD><TD>Age / Birthday </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nurlyn</TD><TD>Ubi</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>2 kids</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rymum</TD><TD>Enous</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>3 kids </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zainab</TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir, Blk 6++</TD><TD>FTWGM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jesling</TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir View, Blk 772</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>4 kids</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lynn02</TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir, Blk 100+</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>1 kid </TD><TD>11-Aug-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jolin_chua</TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir View, Blk 762</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD></TD><TD>DD - Dec 08 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shirleytan</TD><TD>Jalan Damai</TD><TD>SAHM </TD><TD>3 kids</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wildkitty (Amy)</TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir View, Blk 772</TD><TD>SAHM </TD><TD>2 kids </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vone</TD><TD>Bedok reservoir rd, Blk 808</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2 kids </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ivy</TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir View, Blk 771</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>1 kid </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Diana Khoo</TD><TD>Sims Drive (Geylang)</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>1 kid </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Princess_starfish</TD><TD>Geylang area-staying at Aljunied Crescent</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>1 kid </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Poky</TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir View, Blk 772</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

u type this " table{ data } " btw the bracket u paste the data.. but infront of the word ' table ' must put ' \ '

Thanks.

<table border=1><tr><td>Mummies</TD><TD>Location</TD><TD>SAMH / FTWM</TD><TD>No. of Kid</TD><TD>Age / Birthday </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nurlyn</TD><TD>Ubi</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>2 kids</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rymum</TD><TD>Eunos</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>3 kids </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zainab</TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir, Blk 6++</TD><TD>FTWGM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jesling</TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir View, Blk 772</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>4 kids</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lynn02</TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir, Blk 100+</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>1 kid </TD><TD>11-Aug-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jolin_chua</TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir View, Blk 762</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD></TD><TD>DD - Dec 08 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shirleytan</TD><TD>Jalan Damai</TD><TD>SAHM </TD><TD>3 kids</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wildkitty (Amy)</TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir View, Blk 772</TD><TD>SAHM </TD><TD>2 kids </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vone</TD><TD>Bedok reservoir rd, Blk 808</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2 kids </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ivy</TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir View, Blk 771</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>1 kid </TD><TD>30-Sep-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Diana Khoo</TD><TD>Sims Drive (Geylang)</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>1 kid </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Princess_starfish</TD><TD> Aljunied Crescent Blk 112</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>1 kid </TD><TD>28-Mar-08 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Poky</TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir View, Blk 772</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>
mime_msexcel.gif

Bedok_Eunos_Geylang_Mum-1742881-1742896.xls (22.5 k)</td></tr></table></center>

My update:-

No. of kids : 1 grand kid (Girl)
Date of Birth: 24 Oct 06

Maybe can state sex of child as well.

Hi,

Chanced upon this thread today.
I stay at Bedok Res View Blk 771.
1 2yo ds.
Happy to see my neighbours in the list.

Opps.. forgot to mention .. i am FTWM.
Dear neighbours, hope to catch u around at the playground near the canal.

Hi amy,

looks like we can organise a gathering with the Bedok Reservoir View's mums soon.

Hi Jolin Chua, Ivy and poky,

shall we have a meet up at the playground of in between Blk 770 and 772? The one that is near to the canal? What about having it next Monday, 29Sept, 630pm?

elo,

my update :- BB's DOB 27 May 2008.

So envy, so many of u stay so close to each other. Can organise meeting already...

Updated.

<table border=1><tr><td>Mummies</TD><TD>Location</TD><TD>SAMH / FTWM</TD><TD>No. of Kid</TD><TD>Age / Birthday </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nurlyn</TD><TD>Ubi</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>2 kids</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rymum</TD><TD>Eunos</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>3 kids </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zainab</TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir, Blk 6++</TD><TD>FTWGM</TD><TD>1 grandchild</TD><TD>24-Oct-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jesling</TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir View, Blk 772</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>4 kids</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lynn02</TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir, Blk 100+</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>1 kid </TD><TD>11-Aug-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jolin_chua</TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir View, Blk 762</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD></TD><TD>DD - Dec 08 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shirleytan</TD><TD>Jalan Damai</TD><TD>SAHM </TD><TD>3 kids</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wildkitty (Amy)</TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir View, Blk 772</TD><TD>SAHM </TD><TD>2 kids </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vone</TD><TD>Bedok reservoir rd, Blk 808</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2 kids </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ivy</TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir View, Blk 771</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>1 kid </TD><TD>30-Sep-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Diana Khoo</TD><TD>Sims Drive (Geylang)</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>1 kid </TD><TD>28-May-08 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Princess_starfish</TD><TD> Aljunied Crescent Blk 112</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>1 kid </TD><TD>28-Mar-08 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Poky</TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir View, Blk 772</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>XiaoChuan</TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir View, Blk 771</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>1 kid </TD><TD>2yrs </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>
attachment_icon.gif

Bedok_Eunos_Geylang_Mum-1742881-1742896-1742934.xls (23.6 k)</td></tr></table></center>

jes,
cannot make it tat early, 6.30pm, i stil at workplace. only reach home after 8pm with my gal. =) unless u gals dun mind "night gatherin"??? lolx..

Diana,
hey, my gal is also born in May. she on the 10th. =)

Hi all

Juz found out about this thread.

me staying at blk 706 bedok reservoir.

2 angels: first boy is 11 yrs old and bb girl is 6 wks old. bigggggg gappppp ha!

nice to get to know all. but i cant join very often.

Hi Ivy,

next Wed will be good too cos it's a PH.
happy.gif
Shall we meet in the evening about 6pm at the playground?

Hi poky, xiaochuan, amy, you gals ok with the abv date and time?

Hi Jolin chua, why do u need to avoid crowd?

Hi Jes

Nxt Wed is cool... My ds will be thrilled.

Ivy, i think we may hv met.. hahahhaha

btw, gals.. check out my Kumon BP.. .. i brought the prices real low as i only wanted to hv bulk to buy for my boy : p.. of coz, i need to cover my costs...

opps.. it's the playground by the canal rite?.. See u gals. .. next Wed is also Children's day ... see how this thing goes.. i m happy to host a mini DVD marathon for the kids

Btw, mummies...

maybe i m too kiasu.. but anyone knows when we need to queue for volunteer list. I intend to put my boy to Red Swastika.. 2 main reason, near to our home.... and it's a gd school.

I thot about Damai Pri.. that one sure no prb.. since i am alumni there. But i heard standards dropped.

any comments from anyone?

jes,

u know abt Rubella? we will 've this chk 2gather with HIV when pregnant. i didnt get this vaccine according to doctor. n this is important for pregnant woman cause Rubella can cause severe birth defects so i advise to stay away from crowd.

Hi Leng Leng, u seems to be everywhere. Welcome.

Xiaochuan,
yeah, since using the same lifts.

So, let's confirm we meet at the playground near the canel on Wed, 6pm.
So far, will be Jes, Xiaochuan &amp; Ivy. Poky, hope u can join too.

bought 2pcs of tempe from giant tampines this morning cause my maid like to eat but all BUSUK liao. whereas this is not the first time. v ANGRY.

Back