Mummies in Pasir Ris

Hello
happy.gif

I'm attending Zumba at Pasir Ris East CC.
Every Sat, 6pm to 7pm.
It's very fun if you like music and dancing.
Get to exercise and enjoy at the same time
happy.gif

I'm very deprived from Clubbing scenes lieow so Zumba is the best option for me.

Simi si Zumba??
Zumba is the largest dance fitness program in the world, based on a Latin- inspired dance fitness program.
You can search Zumba on Youtube and have a feel.

Cheers, hope you can join me zumba-ing away!

hi pasir ris mummies! so long no post
happy.gif

wanna ask around for feedback on character montessori in elias... called to check and apparently they are having some promo now. was chatting with some colleagues and was impressed by one of them who said her kid is recognizing so many words and able to do simple maths, and her son is only 3! he is in some montessori school but not CM

Hi Pasir Ris Mummies,

Wishing you and your family a Merry Blessed Christmas and a peaceful and bountiful new year!

Regards,
wenlim777

Hi All

I'm looking for a chinese Tutor or Chinese Tuition Centre for my P2 boy.

Have you all got any good recommendations/contacts please?
Preferably someone strict :p

Thank you
happy.gif

Hi mummies, I am a soon-to-be mummy who just moved to Pasir Ris. We are quite worried about infantcare after the baby is born and I go back to work. Currently its either infantcare or a nanny. So far, we have these infantcare centres on our list:

1. Character Montessori
2. My First Skool
3. Nissi Childcare
4. Learning Vision
5. Cherie Hearts

Does anyone have any experience with them? Are there any other recommendations we left out?

Also, if you know of any good nannies in the pasir ris area to recommend, we would really appreciate it.

Thanks!!

dsii> I saw chinese tuition @ Elias CC and Pasir Ris East CC, not sure if it's good. Didn't try because can't find any reviews and feedbacks. Chaam lah.....my chinese half pail, can't teach. Was hoping to find a tutor come my home, probably have to put him back at Berries Tampines, not sure still got space or not
sad.gif

emama> Is your tutor good, committed, strict? Is it one to one chinese tuition or group tuition? I'm staying at Pasir Ris Drive 3.
My boy had a chinese tutor this year, she's a friend's elder sister (mid-40s) only go through his school textbooks and chinese spelling, nothing extras, I actually hope the tutor can improve on his Show and Tell, Comprehension and Composition. She comes late and goes off early
sad.gif
Haiz.....
Hopefully can find a committed chinese tutor lor :p

She give group tution.Blk 610 or 1-1 tution is another tutor.The chinese tution centre at whitesands is also gd,can try.I have experience babysitter/before n after school care service available.PM me if need the service tks

hi mummies in pasir ris... just to check if any mummies feed their baby Nan pro 2 as I hv some to sell.. my gal seems to be allergy to it n my PD recommend I change to Nan Ha

mummies keen pls pm.. I can try to deliver as I live pasir ris too..

tks alot

wenlim
wats ur expectation from ur boy or fr the tutor? are u willing to travel to tutor's plc? u know lah..some parents expect the kid can score abv 85 ..hahaha...

dsii> Thanks sista, yes.....must be 85 and above :p hee hee hee!
Btw I've found a Chinese Tutor lieow, referred to Juxta too.
We'll be starting next week
happy.gif

Math Tuition in Pasir Ris - Any recommendation?

Did anyone tried MPM Math at West Plaza or Pasir Ris East CC, is it good and recommended?

Thanks
happy.gif

wenlim
y dun u try those tuition agency? they go to ur plc and u can hv all the subjects together...budget not a prob to u...then u canget those current trs or ex treachers..issit more cost saving?

Dsii
Thanks dsii, I prefer referrals but I don't have anyone who can refer current or ex-teachers tutors.
Probably will try tuition agency when my son is in P3/P4 to cover more subjects because by then I will be busy sending my girl for enrichments lieow :p
Tonight I will be going to the MPM Preview at West Plaza.

Hi mummies, I'm looking for playgroup (those 1 to 2 hours kind) for my 1 year old son. Any recommendations in Pasir Ris area?

Pasir Ris West CC,Shalom,Montessori,can try E hub,afew outlets,not so sure.Some RCs centre also have playgroup,RC zone 12 etc.......

Looking for Temp Part-Time Domestic Help for 2 weeks only on Mon, Wed, Fri.

To cover my helper who is going back for 2 weeks home leave from 1-15 April 2012.

Job Scope: Sweep, Mop, Wash 2 Toilets, Wipe Furniture Tops, Iron and Fold Clothes.

Any Honest & Reliable referrals?

Thank you
happy.gif

XW> My condo has a function room located in between the swimming pool and children's playgound.
But is chargeable by the Condo Management, i think it's $40.
Do you want me to assist to check on the Date/Time of availability?

You~hoo dsii
happy.gif

When are you coming for Zumba, 8-May??

Zumba on Every Tuesday, 8.30pm to 9.30pm
Pasir Ris Sports & Recreation Centre
Dance Studio next to McDonalds
Instructor is Matthew Ang
$55 for 4 Lessons
You can walk-in and register and pay direct to Matthew.

Come Come Come!!!

Btw, I will be ordering some Zumba Cargo Pants online, do let me know if you're interested, I will email the Catalogue to you.

Cheers
happy.gif

Hi mummies,I have new slot in for bb sitting service/before n after school care as my current sis/bro shifting out of PASIR RIS .Contact 97327396 for more info

Hi mommies! I am new
happy.gif

Became SAHM not long ago... Feeling really bored esp on weekdays when most friends are working FTWM & kids in nursery. Hope to know more mommies living in Pasir Ris!

hahaha pink..so how's sahm life? used to it???

im a sahm too.......which part of pr u staying at? me at pasir ris st 72

Hi dsii,
Being sahm is very exhausting lah.... But i am enjoyinf my time with kids. Plus its nice to be able to plan your own schedule - eg hv lunch anytime/duration without having to answer to a boss hehe.
I live in drive 4...

Back