morning sickness

Cerina

Hi all

Does that anyone know when will morning sickness peak and subside. I am in week 9 now and is suffering from terible morning sickness.

Everyone's body is different, but generally it peaks around now then starts to reduce ard wk 10-12.
Hang in there... If it is very serious, like u cannot eat or drink at all, pls see ur gynae or go hospital.

Everyone's body is different, but generally it peaks around now then starts to reduce ard wk 10-12.
Hang in there... If it is very serious, like u cannot eat or drink at all, pls see ur gynae or go hospital.
Hi

Tks! Have checked with gynae but it seem that there is nothing much to be done except to bear with it.

If I'm at the opp side? I have not feel morning sickness and can eat almost anything.. Will I have it after my first trimester?

Hi

Tks! Have checked with gynae but it seem that there is nothing much to be done except to bear with it.
He can give u medication. I have not taken it, but heard that it will prevent vomiting, though not the nausea.

Different ladies really have different symptoms. Both my sisters breeze through and hardly have any ms. But I had a very terrible time. Peak was week 9 to week 16. And now even at week 21 I also feel the symptoms on off.

So no worries ladies. Lucky you if you have no symptoms! Enjoy!

Hi mums to be, I just entered my 2nd trimester (at 13 weeks now), still having nausea and vomitting but less intense than in first tri. I started having ms from week 6. Hang in there. If it's bad ask for hospitalisation leave from your doc to rest at home. U Can also ask for zofran which is a medication to suppress nausea and vomitting.

Hi all

Does that anyone know when will morning sickness peak and subside. I am in week 9 now and is suffering from terible morning sickness.

Normally by mid of second trimester it should disappear.
- Try taking small frequent meals instead of 3 big meals. Don't leave your stomach empty.
- You can try using the sea band as well - my Dr recommended that and I used that during my first trimester. You can get it from Qoo10
- You can try taking the pregnancy pops as well. Whenever you feel nauseous, suck on one.
So far those have helped me. For me my MS disappeared but my appetite and food aversions didn't disappear even though I'm popping soon.

I started MS for the whole of my 1st trimester. From the day I confirmed I am pregnant which is my 6wks, I started vomiting from day to night until my 12 wks 2 days. My gynae see my condition so bad, he gave me total of 3 weeks MC to stay at home. Basically, I have to go to the toilet every moment to vomit when I am working. My gynae gave me medicine to stop vomiting but no use too. Everyday I am looking forward to my 12 wks hoping I will my MS will go away.

I tried sea band, lemon ginger water, sour prune, all no use. I can't eat a single rice and drink plain water at all. But thank god I can eat bread and drink those isotonic drinks to keep me hydrate and fruits, so I have been eating bread and fruits most of the time in my first trimester and will not vomit. But other food will.

I am now in my 13 wks and only feel like vomiting when I cough. Once a while, I will vomit once.

Slowly gal, this a part of the package in pregnancy. My hubby always say this to me.

You can try to make a list of what food suit u and what food don't suit u. I tried a lot of food to found bread is the best for me.

Last edited:
I had MS well into 2nd tri. Stopped only when nearing 3rd tri.
I heard MS is worse if you are expecting baby girl because of the over whelming of female
Hormones.

I had MS well into 2nd tri. Stopped only when nearing 3rd tri.
I heard MS is worse if you are expecting baby girl because of the over whelming of female
Hormones.
Not true that if u have MS, you are expecting a girl. My 2 friends have bad MS. One experience MS until end of 2nd trim and the other one until end of 1st trim. Both gave birth to boys.
The reason why some experience MS and some don't is because of the hormones that how well each person body can adapt to.

Back