Lovely JW Mommies

haha...wat u guyz wan me to tel?oso noting much ma...soon aft my laz post my strong contractions came liao.dats y din post.aft i pop den post e pics for u guyz liao lor...til nw stil nt yet latch on coz bb is cold so haven bathe.dey gave her fm den tml mornin den will let me latch on.

Barney,no nid to visit me la..,i shld be able to be dischrg on sun if nothing serious wif bb.i noe u wkend nt free de.gt to entertain ur gals n hb.don bother to cum la.spend ur wkend wisely.thks

thks for all ur well wishes n praises for my lil jayna...

I tink fm e pic u guyz cn tel dat i cried...actually i'm nt dat strong lor...keke coz e nurse cleared my bladder for me as it was beri full n i couldn't urine.dat was painful lor!til i cried...
sad.gif
juz cn't stop crying den hb came to sayang me. Tel me its all over liao...don cry. Gynae din cut me at all.coz i did it correctly tis time n lun lor.oni pushed once aft my gynae arrived.den bb is out liao.oni had 3 stitches.most successful delivery i had!wahaha tink its due to e pressure dats y cn't urine.i tink if i ever hav no 4 den i'll opt for epi liao...coz by dat time old liao no mre energy to endure le.wahaha n beri scared of e pain liao! ;p

Candy,y u din inform u gg bkk!cn ask u to buy boots milk bag for me...
sad.gif
haizz coz jamie couldn't gt as e 2 outlets she went no stock.

i tot u juz went japan or hk? Den nw bkk ah?ware is e next destination? U rili gd leh. U wrkin nw rite?gt so mny leaves meh?haha

pink
Jayna is so lovely and looks so much like you in the picture!! think she is very happy to be out cos she's smiling... congrats congrats..

wendy
i was also going to comment that pink very effort, go labour also eyebrows draw til very nice :p

of coz muz draw ma.wahaha leave hm den gt to draw liao.else no eyebrow hw to c ppl...wahaha couldn't slp e whole nite.oni doze off bout 5+am... Tink later will slp awhile.hope to go hm soon.

wow...tis mth bill surely chor!coz me using gprs to surf net.c i miss u guyz soo much... Keke

Coz me 4 bedded no free access.gt to pay $ oso.den mite as well surf wif gprs la.

CONGRATS PINK!!
Jayna looks like u leh..so cute. I like the pic that both of u took together. Rest well okie? U need the LF and WW to keep Shanny and Malcolm occupied? I dun mind delivering it to ur place =)

may,thks for e offer.u're soo sweet. Hehe i cn collect fm yoko aft my CF la.no prob.thks

Til nw i haven seen my sweetie leh!hw cum lidat?i even told dem i wan2 latch on leh for e mornin feed.wat's wrong wif dem!argh!!!

candy, u si beh funny leh! thot u in NUH?

pink wat method so correct? i also dowan to stitch leh. teach me teach me!

pink, is it v noisy to sleep in 4-bedder? cos i tinking of changing my booking to double cos i want hb to go home sleep with kristy so she won't be so cranky & left out. if same same noisy, i might as well also take 4-bedder.

may/pink, no need worry. pink no need to wait until 1 mth den can get her discs. i b sayang her one.

i go imm le! buy another washing machine. dis one can buang liao. but still keeping it to wash only floor mats.

yoko,don any hw push lor.my flesh basically thin out den tear abit.i oni pushed once den bb out liao.coz i lun til gynae arrive den she ask me push den out coz ready beri thin liao n bb head ready pop til tear abit le.oni gt 3 stitches.nt much swell oso.i opted for 4 bedded.den coz no bed so dey gave me 2 bedded at 4 bedded chrgs.keke dey'll do tis if u suddenly pop. ;p

Pink,

Okie... do rest well. Hb also think that jayna looks like you and he say very sweet looking as well.

Candy,

You anytime also can take leave go holiday de huh?

pink,
congratultion! Jayna is so cute! So fleshy now already.
U another power woman.
Yr bb look like a smaller version of u.

Take care yo.
happy.gif

Baby,
yr hb see liao got wan another bb bo? keke
My hb no feeling to other pple bb de.
The meimei is my mum hse called him papa, he also no feel. keke

Pink,
I let chloe see and told her its Mal's sis.
She said wow Mal'sis so cute ar. Now he has 2 sisters.
She asked me to ask her how come she know Mal got 2 sisters. haha

wow...long time never come in liaos...then so happening to read about Pink's delivery...wahahaha...

<font size="+2"><font color="119911">congrats to u, PINK, and welcome baby Jayna!!</font></font>

wah!85c stl cn't tigh?i tink u juz get extension cn liao lor.smetimes cup loose den nt nice leh.is e body strap dat is tight rite?coz e purple de is a little soft at e cup dats y looser.but e pink one is okie as usual i chng e purple to 80b n e pink one i gt 85b.

since there is some baking expert here hor, can i ask if any one know how to bake mooncake or make snowskin one? I feel like learning leh.

Manda,
Yap I heard liao. And on eve of certain public holiday can use full day also. hehe..so happy.

Who is the teacher of snowskin mooncake? Easy to learn?

now then have time to come in and just finished reading all the posts.

Pink : Congrats! Your gal really looks like you and very pretty leh. Wow, you really endure the pain by just breathing in the gas! I salute you to that cos I used that gas mask for awhile, already very giddy and not effective to reduce the pain so opt for epidural eventually

may : that time they bake the mooncake at wendy hse, i think so

yokogi : you went to the kite festival today? fun anot?

May,snowy,
We made the mooncakes at don mummy hse.
We followed the recipe with the help of our baking consultants wendy and don mummy. keke

WOW! Hello mummies!
My new job requires me to be in front of PC for hours YET no time to get near the forum.
<font color="ff0000">CONGRATS to pink!!!!!</font>
<font color="0000ff">Please do sms me if there is any outing as I realise I miss out on the forum seriously. Email also can, Thanks!!</font>
<font color="119911">Manda: U remind me of that day, the egg tarts!</font>

Good news to Mummies with weekend car
happy.gif

Changes to make off peak car scheme more attractive

Motorists will then be able to drive all day Saturday and on the eves of five major public holidays New year, Lunar New year, Hari Raya Puasa, Deepavali and Chrsitmas, instead of only after 3pm on those days.

Hi ladies
mia for a few days &amp; sooo much happenings! fetched my hubby from airport yest..&amp; today, woke up early for photo shoot...very tired now..

Aiyah...missed Pink's live update of her delivery!!

Pink
Sooo sweet ur little bb..she's smiling at e camera somemore..kekeke..rest well &amp; really peifu, how u can tahan the pain &amp; chat on forum huh?? I was dying of pain during delivery leh!

elo,i'm hm finally...juz woke up fm my nap since 5plus.soo shiok! Stil no pain wen i was posting ma.wen my strong contractions i stopped posting liao ma.

Still remember the night pink come to my void deck to pick up the diapers. She lose weight! And look so tired, good that you're pop, just tahan another 3 months and health will pick up.
Take care!

Good Morning to all,

Pink,

from this picture can see that jayna look exactly like you. Jus like photocopy from the machine de. haha... is your hb upset that jayna dun look like him?kekeke

morning all

how come wkend always so fast finish de?

snowy, i didn't goto the kite fest. so tired after shopping for 4hrs (from IMM to JP!). and now still can't settle for a choice washing machine.

lately i got heartburn coming back leh. am i the only preggy left? anyone preggy again here? ;p

jayna looks v sweet leh. i remem kristy when just born doesn't look so nice one. v v puffy and "zeng4" kekeke

pink, don't use FLASH to take pic of infants. spoils their eyes.

anyone can help me?? i need 13-12-12 stroke combinations. 13 is my surname .

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD>tao1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>chun2 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>qiao2 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>jie2 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>xiang2 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>bin1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>hao4 </TD></TR><TR><TD>ԁ</TD><TD>yong3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>^</TD><TD>zheng4 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>qi2 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>qi2</td></tr></table>

baby, is nice but not suitable leh. it can mean extreme good or extreme bad (in fengshui terms). so i took it out.

Back