Looking for domestic helper

Liqing

Dear all,

If am looking for a domestic helper who can meet the following requirements:

She must know how to cook and preferably like to cook. We are a family of 4 (me, my husband and 2 boys) and the maid need to cook lunch and dinner for 4 people and herself everyday.

Her main responsibility for my home is cooking so if she doesn’t like to cook, it is difficult for her to work for my family. My 2 boys are aged 10 and 12 years old and they eat a lot like adults.

She must know basic English as she must know how to read simple English recipes. I have hundreds of recipes and she need to follow the recipes instructions. This is important.

There are CCTVs in my 4 room flat and I am mostly at home as well

So if the selected helper can’t work with employers who are always at home and is not comfortable with CCTV around, she is not suitable to work for us.

If you know of a domestic helper who can meet the following requirements, kindly let me know.
I can be contacted at 90039809.

Thank you in advance!

Why don't you look for an agency and give them your requirements let them do some profile matching for you.

I don't think CCTV is a concern (I have 4 in my 4 room HDB too! 1 kitchen 1 baby room 2 living room different angle). I was open to my helper about them right at the beginning.

My friend is a stay home Mum and she also has a domestic helper. Your concerns are very tiny. Most importantly is what you set her priorities to be.. e.g. Good cooking skills, can follow basic instructions and read recipes.. she should ENJOY cooking!

You can try this agency that I got my helper from.. https://ablebest.com.sg/

They did profile matching for me when I was pregnant with my first. So my priorities are different from yours.. so far so good just renewed her 2nd contract.....

Back